Does the uterus swell during implantation?
Does the uterus swell and become tender during, or right before implantation? Or is that *only* if you're about to have your period?
It swells during pregnancy, but doesn't indicate anything is going on. It can be from pregnancy, impending period..
Okay. I was just wondering because I feel as though I may be pregnant but my doctor made me feel embarressed when she did a pelvic exam and told me my uterus is swollen and all the symptoms I'm having are period symptoms.
The next day I started spotting and my doctor told me that is probably my period and it will get heavier. It got heavier,but just barely. A small amount of thin red and brown blood only comes out when I whipe after urinating. So I'm trying to figure out if this is a period or implantation bleeding.
Have you done a pregnancy test?
The last one I did was on the 27th  (5 days ago) It came up negative. I am going to do another one either today or in the next few days.