Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Dry Humping. Pregnancy risk?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dry Humping. Pregnancy risk?

Hi I am very nervous. I have never taken a sex ed course so Im not completely educated on all of this. Here's the situation: My boyfriend and I were making out when I preceded to give him a hand job, but he stopped me before he came. So nothing. Then we started dry humping, fully clothed (him in underwear and athletic and me in jeans and underwear) and eventually just stopped. He said he didn't ejaculate but later when I checked my panties, whatever liquid was there had turned hard. But I didn't notice anything on my jeans. I was wondering a couple of things.
1)does female vaginal discharge harden?
2)is there any pregnancy risk in my situation?
3)is semen able to travel through clothes?
Thanks!
Tags: Pregnancy, dry dumping, ejaculation, potential risk, fully clothed, Discharge
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Yes female discharge does harden!
No there isnt a pregnsncy risk!
Small possibility it csn travel through but you wont be able to get ppregnant as no penetrative sex took place!!
Blank
Theres no need to be judged . She made it clear she doesnt have any clue and needs help and advice . So lets just give that . Hun. You should talk to your parents or an adult you can trust . Yes fluids do harden . Theres no chance of pregnancy you were clothed it can pass through but you were not penetrated so no risk.  
Blank
Jesus you're just full of happiness today on here aren't you? God can't let someone ask a question anymore these days....yes these types of questions can be repetitive but if they clearly state they never had a class on the subject and was just wondering, have a little heart.

And to the original poster, I agree with Tyra, you should be fine.
Blank
Sorry for being harsh ... bad mood recent split resilting in being a single pregnant woman ... x
Blank
1. Yes
2. No
3. No

4. How old are you? Abstinence is the best thing if you're not ready to become a mom! :)
Blank
3136921_tn?1380650224
Hi Everyone,

Please remember that a lot of people come here seeking support and the OP stated she hasn't had sex ed before.  So let's just support her and give her the information she asked for in a supportive manner.

Thanks!

Steph
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703