Aa
A
A
Close
Early Faint BFP- Implantation bleeding X 7 days
Hi ladies, I am reposting some of this, and I wanted to share my story since it's not very textbook.  My last period began on May 2, 2013.  My cycles are between 27-29 days usually.  I had a positive OPK in the morning and evening on May 13th and had ovulation symptoms on the 13th and 14th (bloating and slight twinges of pain in low pelvis).  
May 18th- bright red bleeding with sex
May 19th- bright red bleeding with sex, later in the day a few spots on undies, mild breast tenderness
May 20th- light brown very light spotting on undies, moderate breast tenderness, bloating
May 21st- a couple light brown spots, moderate breast tenderness, bloating
May 22nd- heavier dark red/brown spotting, still just need a pantiliner, moderate breast tenderness, cervix low/firm
May 23rd- lighter dark red/brown spotting, severe breast tenderness, bloating, cervix low/firm
May 24th (today) 10-11 DPO-- lighter dark spotting, moderate breast tenderness, bloating, cervix medium/medium

I took a First Response Early Result HPT right when I got up today and I had to look in bright light to see it, but it was definitely a faint positive!!  It's definitely early and my period isn't due until the 29th-30th or so.  So, I am going to test again and I will keep you all updated.   I wanted to share all of this because I didn't have a typical implantation bleeding pattern and hopefully this helps someone- I obviously must have implanted very early and I am still spotting but it is down to almost nothing this afternoon.  I did experience implantation spotting with my other two, just not this early.  If you have any questions, please ask!  Thanks everyone! :)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
What are the chances that with so much implantation bleeding that I will have an early MC??
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources