Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Early Pregnancy Factor

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Early Pregnancy Factor

So me and my hubby have been trying to conceive and call me crazy but I already feel pregnant. i ovulated around the 7th. and i know thats not nearly enough time for the egg to implant and hCG to be made, but seeing as i was feeling super bloated, constipated, and moody i know somethings up. I did some research and found the Early pregnancy factor hormone is released mere hours after fertilization. Some people claim they just knew they were pregnant the day after TTC. Has anyone else had these symptoms. I've always been super sensitive to my hormones. and i know i'm not PMSing. Or does anyone know what symptoms the early pregnancy factors causes? looks like im in for a long two week wait haha
Very rare. If this is, most of the time the symptoms are that light that they're not even noticed by most women. Many things can cause bloating or constipation so you really can't base being pregnant on that. The egg hasn't even implanted yet and won't for another 5-6 days, and it's not until then (like you said) that hCG starts being released. Even when it does start being released it's at least another week or 2 before it's high enough to give symptoms of be detected on a test.
its hard to say because when we are trying so hard to conceive we are so in tune with our body and start noticing EVERYTHING..and I mean everything. I've had 3 months of feeling "symptoms", but then you realize that often alot of these feelings are normal feelings you have around the time you are ovulated..i.e. the sore breasts, the bloated tummy and slight fatigue. but when tcc you read into it all.
I recommend not putting yourself though this....if you are pregnant you will find our soon enough. but if you are not, you will just feel disappointed and in my case , i felt a bit foolish :(.

I hope you are right though...:and that this is your month :) I guess you'll let us know if you experience the Factor ! Good luck!