Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Getting worried about being pregnant

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Getting worried about being pregnant

I just trying to get some answers, if some could please help ..I had intercourse with my boyfriend on the first of December and many times after that I started getting sign of being pregnant I am tired all the time very emotional my senses are going crazy an  feeling sick .. So I started getting worried about being pregnant not that it would be a bad thing I have 2 kids already ..my period wasn't due till the 23 of December but when I went to the bathroom on the 12 and I wiped there was a little blood and mucus I no sorry tmi so I took a test before my period was do and it can neg so when my period was do I started spotting but not very much which is not normal for me the next day something then it turned to brown blood till the net day and then stopped .. Now it's the first of January and when I went to the bath room and I wiped again there was clear mucus with a little blood in it I ne'er have this happen with my first to pregnancy .. i told another test today and it was neg again so im getting worried has anyone ever had this happen please help
Go to the doctor.
Idk what that could be. Call ur doc and make an app to see. I would personally not worry to much and see if u continue ur period this month being that anything can effect ur period like stress or what not.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers