HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY OF YOU ?
After i stopped taking the birth control pill i missed my period on jan. Well i was supposed to get it on the 28th but i got it till feb/1st it was more of spotting cus there was barely blood but it got heavier the next day with some clots and the 3rd day it was very light pink i had cramps but not that strong , & ive had a misscariage last year .
It can take a little while for your periods to get back to normal after stopping the pill. This is not the case for all women, but some.
But i stopped taking it around nov. Is it still possible that my period hasnt go back to normal ?
For some women, it can take up to a year for your cycles to return to normal. Your body has been given hormones for so long, it has to regulate itself back out and that can take a while. If you are still having irregular cycles after 6-12 months, follow up with your GYN.  
Oh okay , thank you for taking your time to answer me :D