Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Had my first ultrasound and there was just a sac no baby

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I was late on my period and took a home pregnancy test and it was positive on the 30th of Jan. so the next day i called an obgyn and made an app. after i got there and filled out all paper work they refused me as a patient because i have complex congenital heart disease and said i was high risk and they and would not see me nor do a pregnancy test to see if i was even pregnant. so  I went to the er because i was having some slight  back pains that felt like cramps . they ran several test and found out that on the blood test my hcg level was 812.2 and they said  i was at least 2-4 weeks pregnant but when they did the internal ultrasound all they could see was a sac and no baby and the lady that did the ultrasound said that it looked like i was about 5 weeks pregnant. I am worried cause does it that i am actually pregnant? or could the blood test be a false positive?  I keep getting different answers from other people saying that my pregnancy didn't take or could be too early to see anything. i am just really scared and can use some advice. i do have an app with  another obgyn on the Feb, 17.