Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Had sex day after ovulation according to calculator, feeling sick, preg...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Had sex day after ovulation according to calculator, feeling sick, pregnancy?

Hi everyone, so I had sex last saturday and ever since then my stomachs been feeling really off, I'm not sure what this means but I can't help but think I could be having a pregnancy. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and I've been googling like crazy, hence why I ended up on this website. I've been looking at all my options. I've got pain in my pelvis and a lot of stomach pain. I also had a bad diet for 3 days before that, ( ate taco bell.)
But.
I'm on birth control. He never finished, and we kept stopping ( He pulled out during these times.)
But according to my period tracker I had sex the day after I ovulated.
Could anyone give me some advice to ease my mind? What's going on with me?
Tags: sex, day after ovulation, calculator, feeling, sick, week, intercourse, Birth Control
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Chances are your not pregnant.  If your on the pill and take it like your suppose to and he didnt even finish they chances of you being preggers is very slim. These feelings your having could all. Kinda be in your head and you over thinking things. Iv done it before.
Blank
Birth control stops you from ovulating.
If your on birth control and taking it correctly then you didn't ovulate so your not pregnant.
Maybe you ate too much junk food or got a small case of food poisoning (stomach cramps).
Blank
It takes a week to 10 after fertilization for the baby to implant. There is no way you would be feeling any pregnancy symptoms at all yet. I would blame taco bell.
Blank
I had sex on the 2nd to last day of ovulating which was the 12th an yesterday an today I've been having lower abdominal pains an feeling tired, do anyone know what it might could be I am worried an very nervous I don't know what it's a sign of
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...