Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Has anyone experienced preg symptoms a couple days after conception?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 201-303 comments:
Ok i had unprotected sex on my ovulation days and since then i have been having alot of twinges in pelvis and pain and aches going trhough me when i sit down also i feel so tired and achy in my tummy also little light headed cud i be pregnant ?
Wondering if I could be pregnant? Looking for someone with the same experience to let me know I'm not crazy. I have a 34 day cycle, been off bc for 3 months now. Had sex the 6th, 8th, 13th, 14th, 16th, 17th, 18th, and 19th, the 16th-21st being my "calculated ovulation" period. On the 17th I began having cramping and it has continued for the last 6 days. I've had a bit of internal gas, bloating... starting on the 21st I began feeling tired and now starting today the 22nd I've been dizzy, especially when standing. No spotting, no breast tenderness or headache or backache... basically I "felt" the night of the 16th it had happened. Is it possible to feel cramping the day after sex if you ovulate the same day as the sex occurs? Conception cramping? Or is it possilbe that I actually conceived earlier than the 16th even though intuition told me the 16th...and what I'm feeling now is actually implantation or actual early pregnancy? periods not due till the 1st. Thanks.
I don't know if anyone saw this or not but you might get more responses to your post if you post your own question in the Am I pregnant? section:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/show/1076

Just copy and paste your question from here and post a new question and it will show up for other members to respond.
its my 18th day after pregnancy i have slight cramping is the sign of conception
I am not saying my experience is like anyone elses, but I thought I was going crazy.  3 days after ovulation I was bloated, had lower back pain, and had dull cramps.  I was afraid to tell my husband, in case we didn't get pregnant, but I did anyway.  He was very supportive, and didn't think I was crazy.  Now it is 12 days past my conception day and the pregnancy test came back positive!  I cried because I was happy, but I also cried because it was nice to know I wasn't crazy!
Please don't let anyone tell you what is going on in your own body.  Everyone is different and only you can know what is or isn't going on. Good luck to everyone who is TTC!!!!
ocean1luv, yes this is so true I had it happen too, 3 days after ovulation I had symptoms and sure enough was pregnant.  Congratulations!!!
OK I have had cervical cancer and had it lased out its been 15 years since that...and its been a year and 3 months since I slept with a Guy and Wed Aug 25 2011 I had sex and about Thursday I was OK Friday I was bleeding for one day now I have a discharge that wont go away it dnt  smell or any thing but today make a week and I pick up morning sickness and I get sick at 3pm but always sleepy..what does this mean can I get pregnant if I have had cervical cancer before
Did you have a hysterectomy when your cancer treatment was issued?  What type of surgery was performed or treatment did you have?
Hi everyone, I really need some advice. I have been trying to get pregnant all summer, since I was married in may. I have a 6 year old son and had one m/c. I also have endometriosis. However, my doc wants to give me 6 months to try on my own, before doing a surgery again. My lmp was Aug 29th and I have a 27 day cycle. I had intercourse on sept 5 (day 8) and sept 7 and 8 (day 10 &11). I am pretty sure I ovulated on day 11 (i had clear strechy discharge) it is not 9-11 (day 14) and I just feel ill. On day 12 I had stabbing pains in my lower left side for about 24 hours. I am nauseated and am having BAD mood swings. I want to get pregnant so bad, but then i worry we didn't try on the right days either. Can someone help, is is possible I could be pregnant or is it in my head? :(
You may want to post this post in "Am I Pregnant"

You will be able to get a lot more responses from our members if you create a separate post from this one.
The same thing happened to me...  But then my period came.   I was so excited about the possibility of being pregnant, that I fooled my body into believing it as well..   Kinda disappointing but I hear it happens often to a lot of people.
i recently had a baby july 15th me and my boyfriend had sex spetember the 3rd we had unprotected sex he pulled out i went and got tested sept the 9th it came back positive for clahmidia that same day i got birth control i took them the very next day which was saturday took my medicine to clear up the clahmidia that next thursday i started getting stomach cramps and stomach aches on the 11th.. could i be pregnant or is this symptoms from the clahmida
Have you taken a Home Pregnancy Test to see if you tested positive for pregnancy?  I would do this first and then follow up with your doctor.  If the cramping is severe then I would go to the emergency room to get checked.  Good luck and please feel free to update us.
i also had sex on the 25th sunday, just four days ago...and i also noticed that i get the discharge and the cramping...but i've also noticed these last three months...that when i'm ovulating that my inner thighs tend to almost feel feverish...i thought it was weird...the first day of my period was on the 9th of this month..and right now im on my most fertile days as per the ovulation calender...and i've also experienced nausea and the headache...but if i am pregnant...you would think my body would give more forward signs...lol, since i already have three kids...lol
I have had two boys and with each child my pregnancy symptoms have been different.  One thing that is usually common for me is sore breasts and dizziness.  Keep us posted on what you discover :D
If i have sex twice on d same day, two days before i ovulate could i still get pregnant? And then three or four days later i feel mild cramping pains in the lower part of my belly, what does that mean?
There is always a possibility.  Do you know for sure the ovulation date?  Has your ovulation been consistent?
i have had the implant out over a week now and have had unprotected sex twice, i have started to feel a bit different and am wondering if i can get pregnant so quick and when will i start to get symptoms.....help! i hate playing the waiting game!!
I am honestly not sure about the implant but it can take about a month for your body to get used to a change like that, however you could also be pregnant, definitely keep us posted, I'm curious of the results.
Hi I had my period on the 23rd of Nov 2011 and 14 days later had unprotected sex,I am presently experiencing crams just 2 days after.does day am pregnant?
For the past few days I have been having cramps and a bit of whitish-yellowish cm (sorry if too much info). Cramping isn't to bad, sharpish at times. Also, today I felt a sharp pain in my right side, strange one I thought. My breasts have been very sore for a week, today they don't feel as tender but somehow just feel fuuler. Nipples are a bit sensitive...I am not due for my period until abt 22-23 Dec but I have just done Clearblue test and it's positive! The line not as dark but I could see it clearly that it was positive!!!!! I have been ttc for the past 5-6 months and I tell you something - I spent so much time reading people's posts and tried to compare the symptoms.....All I can say is that the pregnancy symptoms & period symptoms are exactly the same. High temperature, being bloated, cramping, sore & tender breasts, tiredness! In my case I am extremely moody! lol I have had a proper go at my bf today for no reason at all! So to all of you that are trying to concive! Good Luck! A lot of baby dust! Please stop stressing out and it will happen I promise. It just happened to me. Get to know your body, it will tell you when you concieved. Somehow I just knew for the past few days. Lots of love xxx
are you honestly asking that. no she cant be pregnant, i laugh at that because she is playing you (inless yall had sex weeks ago.)nasua and being hungry dont happen in a days time!!!!haha man i feel for you!
Ive had sex a couple days ago it happend to be right after the day I was suppost to be ovulating. My man came in side me in the doggystyle position.. It was very very passionate!! Now im experiencing mold cramps on my sides by ovarys... Could this mean that the sperm met up with my egg???? Plz anser with a answer not ur own story lol thankyou!!
Nikki, there is no way to find out whether you have concieved yet. It is normal to experience mild cramping post ovulation.
im having the same thing.
Hi I've just turned 43 and had unprotected sex I had what I thought was a period a puddle blood one day then the next was a bit when wiping myself I did have sore boobs frm then on but today they not so tender could I still be preggers
I'm 5 days after my ov date and I'm getting cramping, head ache, sore breasts, sicky feeling bloating, constant hunger im exhausted constantly and my moods are also all over the place am I pg? X
I had sex with my bf without a condom very briefly, he didn't finish or anything, that was 6 days ago. And I don't have a period because I used to be on the shot even after I got off of it I still haven't had one. All day today and yesterday my breasts have felt very sore and tender. The nipples as well. Could I be experiencing pregnancy symptoms this early or am I just freaking myself out.
my nipples are hurting badly, but my breast isn't... i started feeling my nipples hurt a few days ago and brushed it off. well it to the point i cant even wear a bra, last night i was walking around the house and took a step to curvy and my nipple hiit the side of a corner in the wall. i started screaming,
ill paint you a picture
"you put ice on it and you freeze the fingers or something and then you start flicking it and it stings bad" thats what it feels like
what could be wrong with me?
yepp you could that how i got pregnant last year, but me blleding all the time led me to a mis carrage
My husband and I have always had unprotected sex. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks almost a year ago. We had sex yesterday morning and this morning. My period ended on the 12th of January. I know it's extremely early but I've had all the same symptoms as my last pregnancy. I'm having dull cramps and I feel very tired and drained. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced implantation cramps this early?
I got my IUD taken out december 20 2011 had a 3 day period. Dec 24th had unprotected sex and dec 31 and jan 1st. Recently have had changes in my breast and nasuea. Does anyone know when I.should take a pregnancy test? Help :)
i had unprotecte dsex with my husband jan 8,9,10 and i believe i ovulated on the 10 cuz i saw a wet slimey mucus with spotting once i wiped and  every since then to now i been getn cramps and slepping a lot
Hi there, I'm driving myself a little mad at the moment so would love your thoughts. I came off the pill 3 months ago (after 13 years on it) and my Husband and I have been trying for a baby. I was due to ovulate the middle of the month so we had sex then and ever since i have been really bloated with gas (tmi), lower back pain and cramps that are a bit like i'm due on. I'm not due on till next weekend though. I haven't got sore breasts although they feel a bit 'fuller'. Do you think there's any chance i could be pregnant and when is the best time to test? I'm not sure about everyone else but i worry that i'm imagining these symptoms because i want a baby so much. Thank You x
Hi.

Yesterday, the 22 of january, 7 days after my last period, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He did not finish inside. the next day wich is the 23 we had unprotected sex, again he did not finish inside. Both days literally 2 minutes after he finished, we went at it again. I was wondering if there is a possibility of the left over sperm getting me pregnant. I am not on birth control either. and i don't no if i am close enough to ovulation to conceive. Today wich is still the 23.. I got sick, and have been feeling nauseous all day and night. No flu symptoms just the nausea. Would I be able to tell this early if i have conceived?

Hi.

Hi there, my husband and I had sex on my ovulation day, 4 days later I had an orgasm in my dream and woke up from severe cramps. Cramps were the worst I have ever experienced and lasted for 30 min. I was rolling on the floor in a ball. Could this be a sign of early pregnancy?
I am pregnant and I knew within 3 days after we conceived. Everyone is different!  I was nauseous with excessive vomiting, my breasts grew a whole size and I was so sensitive to smells I couldn't stand it. I was so prego that I had to stop working temporarily and it was still 2 weeks until I saw that positive test.  I have oddly high estrogen levels and I'm very sensitive to hormonal changes so I think that is what attributed to my very sudden and early symptoms. Besides all the symptoms I also just had that intuition. I knew in my heart that I was pregnant. My husband thought I was crazy at the time and now he says I'm the most intuitive woman he's ever known. It IS possible. It happened to me. I had every symptom in the book over a week and a half before my missed period. Good luck!
I have had symptoms 5 days after sex. but ppl just keep telling me its my hormones. then why does it keep going. i had sex almost two weeks ago, im still having the symptoms. the first time i was feeling them it was headaches then more and more symptoms show up each day. WHAT IS IT?
I also started my period on January 14th and we've been ttc the last few days.  I feel bloated, have all kinds of wierd twinges and little cramps in my abdomen, so I am also wondering if I could be pregnant.  With my son who is 7, I didn't really notice anything physically, but we were tracking my temp, so we were pretty sure and took a hpt a day before my period was due.  I guess I'll just have to wait and see if my body is playing tricks on me or what!  Good luck and I hope you get the answer you've been waiting for :-)!!
i ovulate between jan27-feb01 this month and have sex daily to increse my chances of getting pregnant. the last two days ive been experiencing nausea(cant eat anything without it feeling like its coming back up), a slight cramping/pulling feeling in my lower abdomen, headaches, dizziness, back aches, and im so tired i cant seem to keep my eyes open! cant help but wonder if im pregnant even though i know its way too soon to tell, i cant help but hope!! any advice??
Hey nella948 ,
I am going through the exact same thing as you , there is every chance that you could be pregnant as there is every time you have unprotected sex, You willl just have to patient just like me and wait to do a test .
We ovulated on the same day too so keep me posted if you are or not .
Hopes and prayers are with you huni
Best of luck x
I was due to ovulate on 27/01/2012 we had sex on the Tuesday then the Thursday before the date and 2 days after. Iv been getting cramps down my left side just before ovulation and now which is a week later, not severe but enough to know they are there. Iv been really snappy and moody with no patience, tired but then waking up frequently during the night. Really hoping I'm pregnant, I lost twins at 21 (I'm 39now) and was told I had mild pcos. Im really hoping this could be it Iv not been actively trying but you nevr give up hope so I'm hoping my symptoms are the first signs! Any advice would be gratefully appreciated
ok here it goes i have spent hours reading this and i'm freaking out a little here
i know my case is not like everyone else's case but i thought i'd ask for some advice

8th me and hubby had a Sperm Donor and i ovulated on the 9th  Home insertion,

i know that may sound weird  

me and hubby lost 13 pregnancies and  i had a still birth prior to that and now day 3 after ovulation and  i'm getting slight cramps on my pelvic area
i'm freaking out cause its exactly how it feels when i had my miscarriages
and like slight contractions

i will be over the moon if this is successful but i have to be realistic
after so many miscarriages and to find out i'm allergic to hubbys semen its a marriage killer

thou we been though alot and we are still trying
some advice or  tell me what this could be ?
thanks :D
I've been reading everyone else's comments so I wanted to get mine down too!

I have been using the OPK's since the day after my last day of my period which was Feb 3. I have an irregular period, but my ovulation calendar said i was supposed to ovulating during Feb 9-13th. BUT on Saturday the 11 & Sunday the 12th I had positive OPK's and we had sex on the 10th & 12th. Throughout the weekend and today I have been a little crampy & bloated with a very MILD lower back pain but not other symptoms.

Wondering if I could be pregnant?!?! There's just something about this time that feels like I may be pregnant, but it could also be wishful thinking.

Let me know your thoughts and I will keep yall updated!
I have had sex with the same sex partner for 7 yrs and recently had unprotected sex with someone new a couple of days ago and I just started spotting last night and my period isn't suppose to be here until 10 days. I also had my car stolen from me the day after I had sex with him. I don't suspect he had anything to do with it at all I'm just wondering if I'm spotting because of stress or if it could have any reason to do with me being pregnant. Any suggestions?
Last comment by vonna06 not tylersmum lol. The comment about if I'm spotting way early because of stress or pregnancy
hi, ive had my implant out last week and had unprotective sex twice since and was wondering if i could be pregnant? ....
Are you?x
You have officially made me smile. We have been wondering the same thing, having the same symptoms and very early signs so of course I have been telling myself that it's all in my head and "it's too early to tell anything." Reading this post helped me extremely. Of course I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but wow it's hard not to!
Hi, I am tryin to get pregnant... my boyfriend n I had sex this weekend during my ovulation stage n we were at it all wkend....today ( tues) I hve very sore breast n severe fatigue....could it be from all of the tryin..lol..lol... Or is it possible for my body to be sensing a pregnancy underway?
Would love to hear all answers/opinions..thank u guys kindly
I had sex 6 days before my period  n sex the day after is there any chance i could b pregnant
hi i am in the same shoe as eveybody. have sex 2/18, 2/20 and 2/21. my period starts 2/7 and i have a + OV on the 21st. on 2/23 my belly started to feel bloated and feel a little heavy and bigger than usual and experiencing breast twinges. is there a chance that this might be an earlier sign that we we're looking for? please need some opinion.. thanks!
I need help I'm 19 I had unprotected sex on the 17th last day of period was the 13th and I been feeling weird sense that I bleed a little Sunday after noon but not to much just a little if he would of hit something bad I would of bleed the same night of intercouse so can anybody help me we want a baby but this happen quick
hello everyone Im 23 years old, me and my partner did our (2) IUI on the 17th since the day after ( 18) my nipples have had the tingly feeling and yesterday 7dpiui my nipples are getting extra sore and cramping has become more intense but doesn't last no longer than a few minutes its feeling a little like AF but my period isn't due till friday. so I was wondering if its implantation cramps and  why such the increase in nipple pain not areola  but nipple pains only and I havent taken any hcg shot only clomid 50mg twice a day on 3 of my period? is it a good sign or not fingers crossed
I have a question Me and my hubby just started trying to concieve (conceive) both our first time ever. We stated feb. 18 2012 but i wasnt ovulating to my knowledge. The next time we tried was feb 25 2012 this time i was ovulation . Which time am i more likely to haved concieved? & when should i test?
i have been feeling the same and i am asking the same question i am also feelin slightly nauseated to
i am having similar feelings i am due for my period on the 31st of march and i ahve been feeling dizzy nauseated headaces twinges in my pelvic area and i am also really tired find it hard to get out of bed not sure
Hi everyone,
Im 24yrs old and i myself have a 43 day cycle and I had it from March 25-30, 6 days normal and my fiancé & I had unprotected sex on April the 1st night. A week after my period April 5 I had light cramping & a light pink spotting when I wiped after using the bathroom. Only lasted for one day. Ever since I've felt tired, moody, constipated, mild cramps and headache from time to time, a lil nausea, and weird sensation in the stomach like constant growling/gurgling. I wanted to know if its even possible for me to be pregnant because of that one unprotected night and if I would have to wait til my next period in may since my cycle is 43 days. Very excited to know because we want to be pregnant. Wanted to hear maybe people who have gone through this themselves with positive outcomes. I don't want to think all this is in my head. Thank you ladies in advance. Baby dust to all.
I had unprotected sex on the last day of my period which is april7 and been having unprotected sex since den everytime he came in me its been almost two weeks nd I been feeling bloated nd had diarrhea and my stomach hurts can I be pregnant
me(29 yrs old) and my husband are trying for our 2nd child....i just had a mc on march 8th.. my period returned on april 11th and i had spontaneous sex with my husband on the early am of the 22nd (2 times). according to a few ovuation callenders my ovulation day is the 24th. my ovulation period is said to be the 20th- 25th. what are my chance of being pregnant since we had sex before my ovulation date but during my ovulation period??? also i heard that sperm last up to 7 days in some cases. please help if you can...thanks to all
I just had a miscarriage as well;( so hard . Sorry to hear about yours. I stopped bleeding April 7th they told us to wait one cycle and we didn't ! I know I know. But I think I'm pregnant again. Can that happen so soon ??
hi there i am right along with you it is so frustrating...we actually did wait the one cycle only because i was told you need to wait a range of 1-3 and some drs saying u must wait a minimum if 3 cycles....i hope god is in my favor because im not getting any younger >>>lol...i also heard we are more fertile after a miscariage..so hopefuly we are fine...and hopefully someone will help us with our answers if not ill be waiting on my period which is due arround the 9th of may...ahhh...the waiting game...but we must keep in mind that we can not stress....also my aunts are nurses and they gave me prenatals and told me to start taking them now cuz it helps your body adapt for a pregnancy....keep me posted n ill do the same
hey i had sex with my man 14days after my period an he didnt pull out its bout 4days later an my boobs hurt so bad!! An i had light brown discharge for a few hours. Could i be pregnant?
i dont wanna be judged for this. Im 17 i work And hav a truck me an my bf had unprotected sex 14days after my period he didnt pull out its bout 4days later an ive got bad headaches really tired and boobs r swollen and so sore sometimes im really hungry an other times i jus wanna puke yesterday i had dull cramps an the light brown discharge for a few hours an then it stopped. Could i be pregnant an already feeln this way? Once again dont judge me an if u hav nothin nice to say dont say it
I am 28 years old and just had my third child, and i found out i was pregnat with her when i was one week and the embyro hadnt even implanted yet. The doctors laughed because they said that i reall know my body. But i have to say finding out that early really made it the longest pregnancy ever lol... So anything is possible. The weird part about it was that it showed up on a hpt but was sooo light that some would have said i was imaging the second line lol. So i run up to my besties apartment who lived above me and asked her if she seen the same thing i was seeing, and she said YES !!!!! And not my beautiful baby girl is here and getting big already. She turned 3months on the 18th.
I felt I was pregnant within a week i was vomiting tired and going to the washroom alot
Ladies, this is a really old thread, if you have a question you can post a new one! :)
Hi, I had sex the 8th and he came...my ovulation starts on the 13th...could i be pregnant???
i came on my period august 3rd of 2012 and got off on the 7th. then i had sex on the 9th 12th 13th 14th 16th 17th and my ovulating day is supposed to be on the 15th and im suppose to come on my period on the 26th could i be pregnant
i think im pregnant. I have 2 boys already but never showed any signs. so i have no idea what to think right now...i had sex monday augs 20th and today is friday the 24th and i have been feeling lower back pain and my stomach feels weird and my lower pelivs area gets cramps. then i was feeling weird feelings in my pelivs. just dont understand. and i dont wanna get my hopes hope cuz were trying and have been trying
hey what happened now, am experiencing the same thing. Have you got the test.. ive got constant lower abdominal cramps and pelvic pain for few days now after I had unprotected sex with my bf.
Anyone out there can please help me! My bf and I had unprotected sex seven days after my ovulation date! Its over a week now and i'm having slight cramps and lower back pain too. Plus my priod is two days late. Is it possible that i could be pregnant?
My high fertility is from 9/27-10/1 with 10/2 being my day of ovulation. My husband and I had unprotected sex on the first day of my highest fertility after not having had sex for a week before so he'd have more sperm and a better chance for a girl. Can I be pregnant? I really hope so but today is the 4th 2days after ovulation and I feel crampy and bloated. I'm pretty sure I felt ovulation and had the egg white excretion so what do u guys think?
hi.so my friend n i had sex on a thursday..and we thought he didnt *** inside..so we werent woeried...the next day my lower back started hurting alot.like i litterally couldnt even walk.i didnt think much of it..but i tapkee about it with my mom about it and she said maybe i was pregnant n had like a delicate pregnancy going on.does anyone else think that its wierd that i had symptoms the very next day that we had sex? well that happened on the 20th of september. on the 21 22 and the 23. i had really bad lower back pain....on the 4th of october i did a pregnancy test and it came out positive.so i guess yea lower bak pain can be a sign of pregnancy.
I had intercourse Nov.12 an supposed to start my period around nov 22.. well I have been having really bad cramping down there and feeling really sick could I be pregnant?
I have two children, an almost two year old and an almost four month old. Both times, two days after conception I experienced extreme dehydration. The first time put me in the hospital but the second time I managed to get down a couple bottles of water, rest and waited it out. I chalked it up to conception because both terrible experiences happened two days after my conception dates, but from what I've read that doesn't seem possible. Was it just coincidence?
my last period was 3 weeks ago... and since then I've been tired my body has been extremely warm, mood swings, back aches, on and off breast tenderness, nauseated, but I have a period on the way and was wondering if I'm prego or is my body getting prepared for my upcoming period(4 days from now)
A day after I had unprotected sex . I experience bloating & n a few cramps... some more days later stretching of the pelvic . LIKE I LITERALLY HEARD It STRETCH.. I knew I was pregnant but I felt like that was wayyyyy to early ..! .. So a week later I started having cravings of pickles , another week later peeing alot, 2 weeks later I went to the doctor n I WAS PREGNANT!!! .. Crazy thing about it I had early signs
I had sex on the 2nd of July, unprotected. I know it was only a week ago but my stomach has been killing me. My period isn't due till around the 25th. But I havn't been eating what I usually do, and i'm very tired. Can this mean I have an STD or i'm prego...Please help.
This Is A Really Old Post... 7Years. Its Better To Start Your Own. Your Question Might Get Answered Better.
Its been five days since ihad unprotected sex twice on one of my fertile days, and now have experienced weird stomach sounds like gurgling and loud growling. I also was told by my doctors that I could get pregnant easier than most people due to my hormone levels. I pee frequently, but I cannot test to see if I am pregnant for another week and a half. Could I be peggers
Hi I'm 15. I had sex 16 days ago . Now I'm having pains in my breast and bloated . I'm kind of scared I can't take a prego test bc my parents would flip I need help .. And i have been feeling like I need to throw up but haven't and having back pains
I had sex 1to 3 days before my ovulation and sex the first night on my ovulation could I be pregnant
HOW WILL I KNOW THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION
I think your body knows very early on if your pregnant. I experienced early pregnancy signs about a week after conceiving my 2nd child and I knew I was pregnant well before I took a pregnancy test :-) x
Okay, I had unprotected sex three days ago. It was the last day of my period and I am nervous that I may be pregnant. I am having sharp pains in my lower abdomen and a little bit of cramps. I am not more tired than usual, I am very active. I am on the pill and have been for years. Am I just tricking myself into thinking I may be? I will take a pregnancy test but is it too soon? I mean it was only three days after that I started feeling these symptoms and it was rough sex...So perhaps maybe that was the issue? And would I be experiencing pregnancy symptoms so soon after? Please give me your opinions, I could use a piece of mind.
is it possible to get pregnant when i had sex on my 26th?
I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant. I feel bloated all the time and gets cramps but my period doesn't come for another two weeks so it's not my period. I am finding out that I have more discharge then normal and I feel sick at night time. I don't vomkt but I feel very sick. And I do not eat at all maybe once a day and that's it. I can only eat alittle bit then I feel sick. Amd I also lose my breath very easily. Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on sunday so I could I be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex twice Friday night which is 2 says after my period. I really want to conceive. Sunday night I had light cramps and today Monday I have been experiencing slight sore nipples. Could I be pregnant? Here's hoping!!!
I was wondering too I've had sex on the 4th and 5th and then now the 11th and 12th I'm feeling bloated and full and kinda nauseas and headaches like crazy and I am having cranking and my period isn't even due yet.... Could these be signs of pregnancy I never had them this early with my first son
I had my period on the 9th of october,had sex on the 11th nd 12th,after which on the 13th nd 14th I had dis light bleeding which was light red nd brownish cos I use to have 3days flow and afterwards feeling feverish,sleepy,urinating and tired.could this be an early sign of pregnancy.thanks
I had my period on the 9th of october,had sex on the 11th nd 12th,after which on the 13th nd 14th I had dis light bleeding which was light red nd brownish cos I use to have 3days flow and afterwards feeling feverish,sleepy,urinating and tired.could this be an early sign of pregnancy.also having this tingling sensation on my clit,ve taken an antibiotic,it still has not subsided
Hi. On september 24 through 30 I had my peri. It wasn't really heavy and plus it was mostly brownish red. On october 5th me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. I don't really know when i was ovulating but when I googled it it said I was ovulating on october 7-9 and I had sex on the 12th also. On 10/15 and 10/17 I had cramps/pain on my pubic area and sex. By the way,  I dont have any STDs or infections, I get checked out everyday. Right now im having some cramps/pain and I feel bloated and slightly nausea. I sometimes get cramps before my period, but now I'm confused because of all the sex. Please help. Plus I've been drinking coffe and a little alcohol. I wanna if I could be pregnant so I could stop.
hi ,
I had my period on the 17/10/13 and i had sex on the 25/10/12 my ovulation day is on the 28/10/13 which is today lol but today I have been upset most of the day with a slight headache that leaves when I eat and really sore breast and bloating with minor back pains I would like to have someone's advice on what could be taking place dis soon :) and also dis was our first time having  unprotected sex... :)
Hey guys I've read everyone's post but I want your opinion on this,sorry for tmi in advance,on Saturday 2/11/13 me an my partner had unprotected for play (so in other words didn't *** inside) an then we put a condom on to finish, I went to the toilet an found some light pink blood when I whiped I was shocked an thought could be due to having rough sex, but we do this sometimes rough,  then on the Sunday 3rd I had dark red/mixed with brown an my partner thinks it could be due to healing if there was an abrasion, on the 5th which is my most fertile day we did the same thing again, but this time my area inside was really sensitive, I was freaked an left it, on the 6th it felt like either a uti or thrush an I have had both of them before very servear so I know what it feels like, so I took thrush tablet an put the outside cream on down there an had ural drinks within this time, I was starting to get really tired an felt sick, the thought of food churned my stomache not to the point were I wanted to vomit but I still ate trying to not think about it, I've had massive cramps down there an to the left, I still havnt seen the eggy white discharge from ovulation which I normally get, I'm very Intune with my body an I also use pink pad to follow my days an ECT, my nipples are really sensitive an responsive to touch, I called medibank nurse (female) who thinks I might have an pregnancy in the tube an I saw my local male GP today 8th who reckons the chances of bein pregnant are slim, but I no you can get pregnant from Pre ***! (Even the nurse said this) an I have been pregnant before an had to abort due to personal reasons but I am negative to the test he did today as it's to early, negative from a uti, an taking thrush treatment just incase but that doesn't make you feel hotter then normal, sensitive nipples, nausious, cramping!!! I'm really confused my periods not due till 11 days on the 19th, an it's making crazy! I havnt told my partner all this as want to be 100% before I make him worry as we want kids but timing an be financial stable as we both recently started new jobs in the past year!  But deffinatley want kids! I know it's not sti/std as we are both clean! I'm a paranoid with all that an bein pregnant but as u get older the carelessness passes an ye then you wind up here, I know everyone is different an experiences different things, but I can't talk to anyone else about this, but I will keep you posted if I get more cramping an if my period comes!!
Your help an opinion would be great!
hello there, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 23rd 27th 28th 29th & 30th i ovulated on the 28th & I started to get some pain on my lower right abdominal area, could this mean i am having early pregnancy symptoms? or just pain due to ovulation?

Hi all
This may sound as if I don't have a clue about anything. But the first day of my last period was 23rd June. Had unprotected sex on 6th July and ovulated on 7th July. I have had cramping and bloating since the 7th and could this be the start of pregnancy??

Viewing 201-303 comments: