Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Has anyone experienced preg symptoms a couple days after conception?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced what they thought to be pregnancy symptoms right after conception(before implantation) and they actually turned out to be pregnant? Just curious.
Viewing 1-200 comments:
Implantation begins 6-10 after conception.  The only early symptom of pregnancy before a missed period that I have ever experienced was severe fatigue.  But that still doesn't take place until right before or a few days before you should start.  2 or 3 days after conception typically would not present any pregnancy symptoms.  Sometimes we can create symptoms too...I have puked up my breakfast before...thinking I was pregnant.  But I have experienced early pregnancy 3 times, and no sypmtoms were evident usually until 6 weeks (4 weeks gestation).
I'm absolutely sure this has happened to more than one woman, however it was coincidence.  No one can feel any symptoms from pregnancy until after implantation occurs.  Before implantation occurs, your body does not even know it is pg.

Good luck to you though!  Baby dust!!
I was just curious. I am not ttc. Just like to hear from everyone on different topics.
That's actually kind of cool that you didn't know until you were out of the first trimester.  I've only been pregnant once, but it ended in m/c.  I would like to basically fast forward through the first trimester next time, so that I won't be as worried about something going wrong like it did the first time.
it's really too bad you dont BBT because you would know exactly what was going on right now, and wouldnt have to be asking all these questions!!
I was just interested. I like to just throw a question out there and have it be an open forum. I am sorry for asking.
This is the place for open questions and forum... It's okay, even if you took your basal body temp. every morning of your reproductive life, you would still have some type of questions...since we cannot see what is going on inside of our bodies.  It is okay to be curious, and throw out questions.  My sister has taken her BBT religously to prevent conception, and the poor thing is struggling with 5 SMALL children.  They are all under the age of 7.  You won't know exactly what is going on no matter what, but sometimes it's fun to speculate and gain more knowledge on how our bodies work.  Don't defend yourself for asking this question, it is not necessary.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I never come on here and judge anyone. If I don't have anything nice to say or if I can't relate to the question or can't give some input I just don't comment. That's what I thought this forum was for but alot of people seem to think differently! Thank you for standing up for me.
I think people are confusing us...i posted about ttc...and we have similar names. They must think that we are the same person who keeps posting..oh well..thats their problem!! :)
Oh no worries I post a lot too!! :-)
Ask away girl! that's why I come to this site. I like learning new things, and if I can , help someone. that's what this place is for! Plus, my hubby works out of town during the week and it gives me something to do. I enjoy the company!
I didn't mean anything bitchy at all by my post. I was offering friendly advice....I was saying (AS A FRIEND) that if you were bbt'ing you wouldnt have to worry so much!! it offers peace of mind. you get up in the morning, take your temp, and say, I'm either ovulating or I am not. and leave it at that.
but seriously, I was not being mean. I was truly concerned about your situation
well I dont think I have a problem!!!!......you just confused the heck out of me cuz here we were talking about mum being on the pill and around cd10 at the time......and then you posted that you were on cd33 and ttc.
no that is tylersMOM nut mum there is two of us one has mum and the other had mom. the one with mum, me, is cd10 and on the pill
and thank you for clearing the situation up earlier. it's just nice to hear other peoples experiences. Thanks. I am still having the ewcm sometimes i think i am having break through bleeding but nope.
I think the ewcm is really strange!! I've never had that on the pill.  THe pill is supposed to be creating a hostile environment for the sperm, not an inviting one!!
i know thats what i thought. my husband and i have held off on sex since i thought i was ovulating but there were two occasions before i thought i had ovulated that he ejaculated in me so i am worried since sperm can live in you for a while. if i do get pregnant dont get me wrong i wont be totally upset but i just got a new sweet nanny job where i am taking my son and i couldnt imagine telling them that i am pregnant right after they just hired me. so we will see........ my cervix seems to be getting hard and lower but it was still open yesterday. how long if you do ovulate does your cervix normally stay high and open?
i am having extreme EWM again and my cervix is really high, soft and open? what gives.... i am so confused i have been right ontop of the pill for this whole week. could it be to low of a dose?
it is likely it is too low of a dose because you can still ovulate on low dose pills.
ok. i will have to contact my doctor about getting a higher dose pill. she is one of those who thinks i am crazy when i have a concern. i hate to go to her thats why i come here. i will have to switch docs. by the way the wetness i am having now is not stringy at all just wet and looks like EWM. a mix between fertile and non fertile? my body is weird!
I had symptoms RIGHT away with DD.  I would say within the week.  I had heartburn, I was SOOOOOOOOOOO tired and I was dry heaving EVERY morning.  I knew I would not be getting a period in the next couple weeks.
Was that before or after conception or do you know? I am so confused. I am now having very very light brown spotting to the point where you have to look very closely to even see it. Would implantation happen 4 days after conception?
When I was pregnant, I actually did feel a couple of symptoms about 7-8 days prior to the expected AF. I had a rapid heart rate at "rest" (which I believe that started happening right on or immediately after implantation). And I also got really unusually thirsty. I'd taken a pg test then and got a BFN. But 4 days prior to the expected AF, I got the BFP. Prior to implantation, another clue I had (not really considered a "symptom" I guess) was the fact that I didn't get any breast tenderness at all (and I usually get breast tenderness a week before the expected AF, on the nose). Although, that may be due to my low progesterone level after O'ing to begin with. But I think these things vary per woman and also per pregnancy and how well you know your body.
thank you. the first brown spotting i had was soooooo little but just yesterday i had more brown spotting and today it is a little pink when i wipe. now nothing. so i will just have to wait until next monday. i highly doubt it but it is hard to tell because you can spot on the pill. ???????? i will let you know if you want me to.
heya im new here  but i have a question.... I just got married and my husband and i would like to have a baby im tryen not to rush but its hard...anyway of course when on our honeymoon we had unpretected and even when we got back. my cycle norm. comes around the 13th  but it came on the 6th and stayed for two full days and spotted out for two i waited till the 15th took a hpt and it was neg. but i still feel preg. i have lower abdominal pains and cramps on and off and also a constant headach could i be preg. maybe?
very posible. i would wait till the end of this weekend and take another test and if not then i highly doubt it. my last period was 2 months late.
The cramping on and off you are describing sounds a lot like beginning signs of pregnancy to me. When I got pregnant I was experiencing these light cramps that werent as severe as menstrual cramps were. Thats what made me wonder because of the difference in the way the cramps felt. When I had a cramp they wouldnt last as long or be as sharp as a period cramp, just kind of like pleasant cramps. :) But I also noticed that they would be on and off for weeks and my period cramps would come for a few days or so and then my period would soon follow. My period didnt come with those cramps. :)...
I dont think that you can know that you are prego a few days after you have intercourse even though I would like to think you can.  How ever two weeks after I consevied both of my childern I could tell I had breast tenderness, gas, fatigue, and nausa.  I took a test both times and they both were neg.  but I was pregnant both times.  I joke with my hubby that I could know Im prego two days after it happens because many women dont know so soon.  But I havent been wrong yet and I am trying for my 3rd child 4th pregnancy! Good luck to all of you!!
My period was due on July 14, 2000.  On July 10th and the 11th I had un protected sex with my boyfriend.  On July 14 as I waited patiently for my period it did not come.  Now today is July 21st and still I haven't seen anything.  I have been feeling tired and very nasuseated.  I am not sure if I am pregnant or not.  I feel like I am but then again I am getting these cramps like my period is comming.  Is it possible that I am pregnant or is my cycle changing?  Need your help.
when we ovulate we can have symptoms from the hormonal changes at that time.  we can feel those and think its pregnancy.  2-3 days after conception, highly dont think so unless a person were to concieve (conceive) and implant at super speed lol.  then after implantation we produce the pregnancy hormone.  without that you cannot have any symptoms. its just impossible.  but a week after is possible for sure.  the sites range in info saying 7-10 days or even 5 days for implantation to take place.  remember that little bundle of cells had some major dividing to do and travel from the tube to the uterus.  turbo baby! lol.   actally the months i wasnt pg i had more symptoms than the month i actually was lol.    go figure!
I was wondering the same thing.  I have been having cramps but I had my period two weeks ago . I am out of birth control pills and me and my husband had sex 4 days ago.  I think I am pregnant cuz it comes easy to me.  Not sure if the cramping could be a sign.
why are so many old topics coming back up this one was asked a year ago?
can anybody help me here, i neeed to know some thing,
I wnet on my period last on june 28th. i then left for vacation and came back the july 9th.
That day i came back i went to my botfrineds house and we fooled around. WE started to have intercoarse but only went about 30 secs into it ilike only 5 pumps, bc we just didnt feel safe doing it unprotected, he honestly wasnt even close to doing anything.

the whole month went by with no wierd pains, or cramping or implantaion bleeding as ive read usualy happens. i usualy go by 28 days after my period is over to when i get my next one and it works... witch would put  me at ither tmorw witch is wensday or even thursday.

on this past sat i got scared and took a Prego test witch was negative.
it was an early response one that can detect 5 days b4 missed period.. r they reliable?

now reading on the internt had me all messed up and worried.
im cramping just like i do usualy b4 my period and my boobs are just as sore as they usualy get.

but ive read that cramping and realy teneder breasts can be early prego signs.
Im worreid i may be but dont know how to tell the difference between the two kind
of cramps. I get pains in my kidneys also ive felt them b4 with uti infection but nothign else is going wrong with them. Ive seen that lower back pain goes with pregnacy to. but in my kidneys makes no sence, this i didnt sdtart haveing unitl i heard it does so i could just be siking my self out.

Ive read that strees can cause late periods or even travleing can to. I traveled form PA to Florida so that a preaty far drive so im wondering if that may haveanythign to do with it.

Can anyone help me here?
guys have something refered to as pre ***.  This does has sperm in it.  He doesn't have to finish for sperm to come out.  I would wait a little longer and if you still haven't gotten your period then do another test.  Your right though that stress can have affect on your period.  
People have always been able to post comments or questions onto old or new threads, it just hasn't been so noticeable in the past because the sorting function was all in order of most recent thread.  Now MedHelp has the option at the top of the page, to sort by most recent thread or to sort by newest post on a thread.  If you are letting it sort that latter way, up will come any old thread that has a new post at the bottom.  If you don't like it, you can click at the top to switch it so it sorts by most recent thread.  I don't mind old posts popping up because the only time they do is if someone has asked a new question at the bottom, so it's a way to help newbies to the forum get their questions answered.  Just keep your eye on the posting dates and it will clarify things for you when you are reading.
and what avout the kidney thing, or the traveling?
I had a wierd period last month and I spotted all through out the month. I normally have to wear tampons becaues i bleed so much but not last month I just wore a lite liner and i was fine it was red blood and this month I spotted once before i was supposed to ovulate and now I am having pregnancy signs just like I did when i was pregnant the last 2 times but this one is with a different guy. so does it sound like i could be pregnant?
IT HAS BEEN QUITE SOME TIME SINCE THE ORIGINAL POST BUT LET ME TELL YOU.... A FEW DAYS AFTER CONCEPTION AND A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD WAS DUE I HAD SEVERAL PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.  SOMEONE SAYING YOUR BODY DOESN'T KNOW YET IS TOTALLY FALSE.  OF COURSE AT THE TIME I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I WAS HAVING LIGHT CRAMPS ALL THE TIME AND I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A BIT OF INSOMNIA AT NIGHT BUT AT EVEN A WEEK BEFORE MY PERIOD WAS DUE I WOULD WANT TO FALL ASLEEP AT MY DESK AT WORK AND HAD NO PROBLEMS DOZING OFF AT NIGHT FROM THE EARLY FATIGUE.  LIKE I SAID I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS PREGNANT AT THE TIME BUT HAD EARLY SIGNS BEFORE IMPLANTATION WHICH TO ME FELT LIKE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS.  
was pragnat before 10 month but there is no growth in fetus after 2. 5 months dr did  DNC now in august agian pragnat but after 8 days of pragnancy i have bleeding and balkish bleeding and clots tell me plz why this happen
ok, here's what's going on with me. basically the following symptoms began smack in the middle of my cycle this month (my first day of my last period was 8/5 or 8/6) and that is why i am here now. i have been experiencing (somewhat in order of occurence): Stringy red spotting – mid cycle (8/20 or 8/21?), Extremely sore nipples, Sore swollen breasts, Cramping- on and off, Gas, Heartburn, Tiredness, light-headedness, Food aversions and cravings – Pinkberry, Coke with Lemon, Mac ‘n Cheese!, Frequent urination (especially during the night- up and down, up and down), Restless legs at night – can’t get comfortable! Tossing and turning, Insomnia!, Elevated body temperature (but no actual temperature) – feeling flushed, very hot- comes and goes, Lower back pain, Horniness, Butterflies, tingly everywhere, nervousness- but in an excited way, Shortness of breath.

my period is not due until 9/6-ish, took an HPT and it was quickly negative. is it just obvious that i am pregnant??? whoa!
hi everyone! :) my name is Kimberly, i am not ttc at all. Actually my hubby and I have been together for 17 years and never got pregnant. We see a Dr.regularly, and aside from fertility issues, we are healthy.The reason for my post is this:I dont understand how people, esp women who have already had children, would even dare to say that you cant feel any symptoms until implantation.Everyone in this forum, and others, seem to focus on implantation! Hello people wake up! Do alil research and use alil common sense...First off, as soon as conception happens, your body starts to change hormonal wise. and i mean as soon as! It sends a signal to your body to start producing protesterone, which in turn send a signal to start making more estrogen. These two hormones are vital in substaining a healthy, juicy womb for the embryo.As soon as these 2 hormones rise to a level in which your body is not used too, your body goes crazy! No, you may not test positive on a HPT until implantation because that test is looking for the hormone called HCG. that only occurs after it has embedded in the uterus, but other signs such as breast tenderness, and headaches, etc...may start right away after conception. Some signs are not caused by HCG, its protesterone and estrogen! Then after your body starts putting out the HCG, your already exsisting symptoms may increase or even develope new ones.The people in these forums that give those stupid answers just bugs me. Women come here for some hope, and you all think that your pregnancy is the way it is for everyone. I commend the people who use common sense and say"everyone is different" thats absolutely true. no 2 human beings are the same.Stop giving false hope or incorrect info.Do alil reading, too many people dont read!  by the way...for all you ttc hopefuls....I had sexual intercourse, during my fertile time, which I never knew my whole life(rem i was never ttc)it turned out that I ovulate right after my period, not 10 not 12 not 14 days like everyone tells it! right after within days and bam! im pregnant! as soon as a few days when my body started to increase those 2 hormones we talked about earlier, i knew right away that something was different.I had awaken 3 days in a row with a mild headache, my breasts were sore, sorta like before my period but this was just after my period so I knew something was up. Also, within a week, my legs started to hurt from increased blood flow and a felt nauseated the first week.My sciatic nerve was bothering me too. Anything to do with blood circulation can happen right away! HCG is not responsible for all pregnancy symptoms! your body creates other hormones as well that start right away....Rem this please, when you give advice to other people.....Thank you and
I have read up on a lot of stuff as far as signs of pregnancy and mostly articles from medical websites that actually specialize in this.  Every woman and her body is different when going through pregnancy, menopause, periods etc... some sites even stated that implantation can be seen if there is bleeding 2 days prior to the actual menstrual period-which is what I have experienced as of 08/28/07 I have had regular 25 day cycles for the last 6 months since I started tracking my symptoms etc... I am now experiencing mild/moderate cramping and very soar/tender breast not sure if this is a clear sign of pregnancy or not I am just glad to have gotten any insight on how my body reacts on a month to month basis. Good Luck to you all!
i have had sex two days ago and my hubby did not pull it out coz we were using a condom so wen he took it out we realised dat it was torn so all the sperms were released inside me , ive had my period about a week and a half ago i am trying to find out if i could be pregnant and i have not found out any inf to help me as yet . my question is how soon after a peiod can you fall pregnant and is it possible that even though the sperms hav gotten in that i could not be pregnant please help.       from confussed              
If you have a regular 28 day cycle and you just finished your period about a week and a half ago, you may be ovulating or about to ovulate (for a normal 28 day cycle it would be on day 14 from the start of your period), so your chances of becoming pregnant is quite high because sperm can stay in a women's body from 2-3 days and even up to 5 days if you had the white stringy cervical mucus/discharge which makes a more hospitable environment for the sperm to last longer.  However, you will not be able to confirm your pregnancy until the time when your period is about to start or after your missed period.  I don't think you will find an immediate answer since you just had sex two days ago.
okay i had sex two days ago - now i'm already a mother but i just have to ask if anyone knows for certain how long the egg lives? well all know sperm, well sperm is sperm :)
i have a general question.  if u had sex Monday, and concieved is it possible that u could would still ovulate a day later.  thanks.
Thanks kittykatkimmy for your comment.  It is true that yu can have symptoms immediately after conception, or within days at least.  With my son, my husband and I were charting and TTC. We tried, I woke up with very sore nipples, I was in fact pregnant. I am actively TTCing right now and I will say that we tried (I know exactly when I ovulate) I awoke and was sick, two days later, I feel waves of tinglying or butterflies in my body, like hormone rushes. I do not have a positive test yest because it it too early but I could swear that I had these waves with my first pregnancy as well. Can anyone relate? I also have some "pleasant cramping" (as someone put it). We'll see but I do know my body and many other women do too. But kittykatkim is right....if you do reserach online you will find that your body recognizes conception immediately and hormones start building and changing.
to answer you rquestion......if you had sex Monday you would not conceive if you have not ovulate dyet, so you will still ovulate and the sperm will likely be (but may not be) hanging out in there to great the egg.
My lmp was 1/3/07.  I had light spotting on 2/11/07 (never a full period - 10 minute bleeding after intercouse).  On 3/11/07 I had a + preg test.  When I had my first ultrasound they said I conceived (not lmp) on 2/10 or 2/11.  I have wondered the same question about symptoms a couple days after conception.  My periods are not always the same length apart, but they are always consistent in flow.  I don't know if it was a mere conincidence that I had spotting after intercourse then ended up pregnant or if it had to do with conception.   ???
08/25/0708/25/0708/25/07
thank you all.The information I found here is useful.
I stoped taking the pills about 8 days after my last period and I had sex with my husband 3 times after my period.The two first times we used the pull out method but the third time we had a little oops and it was the 14 th day after my period whic means possibly ovulation day.2 days after that I had cramps for one day the whole day and it was painful and I also had a lump in my face.I had a baby before but I was only 19 at that time and I was not paying that much attetion.If you have any advices help me please.Thank you.best regards.
when i was pregnant i just knew...the first thing i noticed was a heavy feeling in my stomach.slight cramping, but not painful, just noticable. i also started to notice a discharge. clearish, maybe kinda milky...that was all. it was enough to make me wonder and i took a test the day after my period was due and it was positive. in the next few weeks i noticed that i was def. bloating up alot. my uniform  pants already had to be left unbuttoned by 8 wks. i also started to break out alot. on my chest and face. my sense of smell was hightened and i started to like spicy foods and salty pungent tastes, like garlic, vinager, ect...
Hi, i have just been married 2 months now, and me and my husband are actively trying for a baby. last month i was disappointed becos it didn't happen, now its another month and i am kind of worried i actually knew when i was ovulating and had sex on that day.  i am waiting anxiously to know if i am going to be pregnant, i am seriously praying that i am becos i am getting stressed trying to point out which days i ovulate to have sex.
Hi, Ladies.. I need some help here please. I just wanted to see what you ladies think could be going on... my last period started may30th,2008. I had intercoarse on june 12th,1008 and we had an accident were he finished in me and the condom was broken way before that. then like 4-5 days after i had a really light pinkish blood colour when i wiped and it only happened that day but not for long. then the past couple days and today ive been having it feel like cramps and just sore in the lower stomache. it feels like your constipated in a way. and ive been kinda gasy here and there. i dont know whats going on but im kinda all excited now for this baby. do you think i might be? i did an online preg test and i had a high chance and that the 12th and 13th wasa high date to get preg. please let me knwo what you think. im just new at this.
those online pregnancy tests are a joke! they dont really help at all... the only way to know for sure is to take a hpt or go to the doctor, good luck!!!!!!
:D
have you missed a period yet? it sounds like your period is due if it doesnt come then do a hpt or see the doc the online tests are not reliable and you should never just take their word
I have a question my boyfriend and i are very happy together and want to have kids together someday, well I was ovulating on Wednesday and we had sex on Saturday June 21st. He uses the pull out method and it has been working for over a year now. But I told him that I was ovulating in two days and he still did the pull out method. What are my chances of getting pregnant?
I have read over and over that you can not have symptoms before implantation.  However I have 2 children...with both of them I had intercourse only once that could have caused the pregnancy.  The very next night...again both times....I began to notice soreness in my breasts and began feeling sick the day after.  It was not in my head because both times I didn't suspect I was pregnant.  Last night...I had intercourse.  Today my breasts are back at it...being sore.  Now this time I do indeed suspect preganncy, but with the last 2...my body must have known somehow.  Now I realize the post was started a couple of years ago...but I would hope that those of you who made the poster feel stupid are still around because all women are different, and for you to assume you know my body...well, it makes you the stupid one!
I was wondering if another possible sign of successful conception is dissapearing PMS symptoms? I definitely can feel the effects of PMS every month and was well into my typical PMS symptoms when me and my husband had intercourse and he released inside me (day 1). I ovulated the very next day (day 2).  The thick secretions usually come out in large amounts but this time I only had mild excretions then it dissapeared completely. The next morning, I felt really severe cramping ~ possible meeting of the sperm/egg (day 3)? It has been eight days now and my lower abdomen feels heavy and all the usual PMS symptoms have completely dissapeared (no more muscle pain, no moodiness, no headache, and so on) and I'm having no other symptoms. My period is only 2 days late. I am not sure if I'm being too sensitive to what could possibly be happening, there is mixture of excitement and anticipation! Has anybody else experience disapearing PMS too?
People who speak about things that they are unsure of, or simply speculate or give their own opinion of things should practice saying "In my opinion" so that the readers will not be mislead into thinking they are reading facts.

So what I would like to say is that... My girlfriend and I just last Friday, Dec 12th, used donor sperm to impregnate me.  :~) I immediately felt things going on inside.  So I started wondering is this all in my head???  Within the first 10 min.. I felt a very warming kind of sensation in my vagina... about an hour later a migraine from hell attacked me... crazy shyt... and then it went away about 2 hours later.  I mean just left.  I googled migraines and pregnancy to see if they were related... and appareantly studies show a number of woman who never ever got migraines b4 began getting them during pregnancy... ::shrugs:: Then I had gas starting the next day... and light crampy feeling mixed with sharp pains ripping through my abs.  Yes I have had migraines b4 and Yes I have had gas b4... so that why i started googling to see if other women had posting things about these 'symptoms' after conception.

I feel like the artificial insemination was a success.... of course i will have to wait a while for the specific hormonal chnage to show up in my urine... but Im sure that all of these women having these 'symptoms' are not crazy....  

I think that if  you pay close enough attention you can feel what your body is going through... other women who may have active lifstyles may not pay as much attention or simply shrugs off dizziness or gas or cramps as "maybe it was the mcdonalds" well im hear to tell you ive been watching what i eat for the past 3 weeks... because i was preparing...

"symptoms" are there... you just have to pay attention to your own body.
I am expecting my perod 4/02/09 had intrcourse 17-18/01/09 2 days later experiencing trapped wind and belching all the time.  I have tender breasts but only slightly.  I experienced what seemed like a brief palpitation about 5 days ago whilst sitting.  Does any of this sound familiar.  All this within a wk of intercourse.Anybody believe this to be an example of extremely early signs of pregnancy in hteir opinion.  Would be good to hear opnions and if anybody else has expereinced the same thing.
my situation seesm quite similar to yours,my period was the 9th of jan,and we had sex every day from the 17th til the 23rd,also 25th and 26th.On the morn of the 20th I found my self with really tender nipples and fuller breasts,which I still have, and as to cramps,i've had cramps and a heavy pressure feeling, its like I am ready to take a heavy period, but I am only at day 22 of my cycle.
I attended my doctor today and he instantly asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant,even before I explained that we had been tryin to concieve (conceive).He said it could be signs of pregnancy but just to early to detect.
I will have to just wait it out until next fri the 6th!
Are you trying to concieve (conceive)?
good luck and baby dust if you are!

Me and my fiance are ttc, and i was on my period jan 2 we had sex and he nutted in me on jan 23, 24, 30, 31...i figured i waited to late to ttc though and my period came on normally on feb 3, and it stayed on seven days as usual, we jus had sex again on feb 13, 14 and he nutted in me a total of 4 times within the 13th about 9pm to bout 11am the morning of the 14th, and after he nutted i felt sharp pains and nausea in my stomach. Even while havin sex it felt weird. now i have lower back pains and sore breast. ive been prego b4 and miscarriged, but i didnt pay attention to the symptoms until i noticed my period was late, and it didnt *** on...any suggestions...and i have unusual cycle lengths so i cnt really go by the normal ovulation schedule, but i can feel my self ovulate, and i did on the 13th around 12 noon, and we had sex that night
Hi All,

I have a 31 day cycle, and this time used the digital ovulation kit and it was comforting to get a smiley (i was scared if I wouldn't ovulate....anxiety...).One more week to go..and i will know the result...i have no symptoms until now....except for some fatigue...otherwise quite normal.........i wanted to know if i could go to the gym at this point....i have been going for yoga and pilates every other day...last week my gym trainer had prepared a schedule for me wherein i would be doing cycling....lifting light weights...exercises for the legs......so my question is ...is it ok to suddenly change ur pattern of exercises at this point.....will it lead to miscarriage if i am pregnant now...should i just stop exercising until next week..when i will know for sure if i am pregnant or not?pls....any information will help...
32 day cycle, and i tested positive for ovulation on 1 May 09 and had intercourse before and after ovulation..what do i expect next. Is there hope
I have read this post from top to bottom and I just wanted to add my input. Not every person is the same. everyones bodies are diffrent. but there are some facts. Not to vere from what i am saying but i have been pregnant three times. my first was full term and a beautiful baby boy. he passed away at 7 months old because he wasnt born healthy and it wasnt anything i did or didnt do during my pregnancy. some years ago i was diagnosed with a rare immune dificiency which is not treatable and cant be passed on to anyone else. its caused by an allergic reaction witch caused my body to premanetly have issues. due to this my body couldnt produce folic acid the way it should and caused my son to be sick. i didnt know this until my secound pregnancy. i was 20 weeks pregnant and misscarried. the OBGYN i had was awesome and ran a pathology report for me. this is how i found out my son should have never made it to term. he was my angel. dont get me wrong i found out the folic acid issue could be managed and i can have a healthy baby. so long as my pregnancys are planned. my third pregnancy was kinda an ooooppppss. but non the less i started the treatments for the folic acid. little did i know i had an infection that caused my cervix to stay open slightly and i lost that baby at 12 weeks. Now i am infection free and on the right treatment for the folic acid isse and me and my fiance are ttc. i have alot of things that stand in my way things to overcome but i will not give up hope. and neither should those of you ttc. the facts i spoke of before are that no one person is the same. another thing is that ovualation is the only time some one can concieve (conceive). you pretty much have a 4 day window of oppertunity. the 3 days before actual egg release and the day the egg is realeased. another fact is that if you have sex 3 days before this window of fertility the sperm can still be alive. they can live up to 3 days in the female body. symptoms of pregnancy can be detected at almost any point. with my son i knew i was pregnant the day i concieved. but like i said everyone is diffrent. some people may not notice the signs others will. from the moment the egg and the sperm meet your body starts to change. hgc starts forming in the body immediatly. your body doesnt wait until the egg has implanted. the reason it cant be detected so soon is that it has to build up. its not an instant thing. it takes weeks for the hcg levels to be high enough for a pregnancy test to read them. this is why pregnancy tests dont pick up the hormone until 3 or so days before your missed cycle. dont give up hope on ttc. i havnt. eat healthy and take prenatals. this is something you should start taking up to 3 months before you try to concieve (conceive). if you dont its okay but they help to streangthen and nourish the body to make it a better living place for your child. good luck everyone.
Two days after doing the deed (which was timed just before ovulation) I had the onset of a mild nausea which lasted for about 48hrs and then light cramping in the uterus region for a few hours.  I'd NEVER had such symptoms around ovulation so i thought this is it!  I couldn't believe i could get conception symptoms so soon. After the nausea settled, I seemed constantly hungry, even after a meal, but this settled after a few days. Got a bit excited and took a few pee-on-a-stick tests at about 7 to 12 days post ovulation, all negative.  Thought "oh well, better luck next time".  Breasts got tender just before period was due, as normal. Got some spotting, as normal for start of my period.  "Period" seemed to stop after 1 day.  Took a pee-on-a-stick test yesterday (approx day 16 post ovulation) and I'm still pleasantly in shock at the big fat positive!
Don't listen when people say you can't get any symptoms until after implantation!  
Thanks for that. Right now I think im going outta my mind. I got mirena coil removed on Nov 3rd, had light bleeding from 17th - 20th Nov then 3 days very very heavy. My partner and I have followed an ovulation calculator and are having regular sex ending with me with my legs in the air to encourage gravity. :) Im am past my ovulation date now if you take my period from 17th. I have had heart burn which I never get, toilet constantly, headaches, feeling bloated, lower back pain. No breast pain, tenderness, no spotting, no constipation. Do feel bit nausea first thing in morning, sometimes when I eat and night time. Cannot eat anymore as soon as get up. Strange taste in ma mouth. Am I imagining these things? Could it just be wishful thinking? If anyone can give me some more advice, any is welcome. Thank you to anyone, baby dust to anyone ttc.

xx
I am so sorry to read of your loss. It must be terrible to go through such a thing.

For everyone else: I don't know which day to take my period from, don't know if should still be trying as today could be my ovulation day if I took my period on 21st. (When the bleeding became constant and heavier) I so want a baby with my current partner. We have been together 5yrs, I have an 8 yr old son from a previous relationship, but this would really complete my family. I have read that pl have fallen pregnant right after removal of mirena coil, but so many have waited months. Were following it by the book apart from fact I smoke.
We can conceive as I was pregnant at start of year but was going through a very difficult time in my life and had a termination. I got the coil fitted at same time. Only had it in for 5 months when we decided to try again.
I feel like some symptoms I am having already can relate to both pregnancy and period. I am going to be so disappointed if my period comes. Maybe were tryng to hard.
Any advise would be great. Thanks.

Baby dust to all ttc
xx
So are you pregnant?  I am wondering about the strange taste in the mouth... like a metalic taste?  I have had a metalic taste in my mouth and have lost my appetite for breakfast for the last 2 days... I am only 2 days post ov so might be nothing connected ....  

So what's the deal if you drink alcohol right after conception? I've heard it won't effect the baby until after implantation or even after that? Thoughts?
I am looking for facts regarding alcohol consumption during the early stages of pregnancy. I've heard that it won't effect the baby until after implantation. Thought?
hey all my last period was the 23rd of december i think i was ovulating sometime around or after new years, i have come off the pill this cycle, on the 8th of january i experienced period like pains like never before! does any1 think this could have been implantation? i did not experience bleeding with it.i would be due on tomorrow, i took a 5 day early preggers test a few days ago which came up negative but i know it was only 65% accurate at 5 days early. opinions? im  worried im just gettin  my hopes up.
I was not pregnant that time, Im on my following month, waiting to do test again this month, due on on Sunday and trying so hard to wait til at least Friday to test. I have had no symptoms this month, but also not had period symptoms yet either and normally would from about 10 days before, a waiting game. My partner thinks ma breasts are slightly larger, but Im not sure.
If Im pregnant this time I will let you know. I have been on other sights and some women claim you can get symptoms form as soon as conception. I don't know as were trying for 2nd child, and with my 1st I had no symptoms through my full pregnancy.
R u pregnant?

Baby dust to all ttc xx
I'm wondering if anyone can shied some light on my current situation......I was 3 mnths pregnant and in April of 09 i had a m/c. I had my normal periods in May, June and July. Well then had nothing from July to the beginning of last month (December). But I had alot going on i had surgery in October. When I was pregnant before the m/s i had not one symptom (beside the not have a period for 3 mnths). But now im feeling all kinds off strange feelings for exp I'm always tried and sleep so hard lately, I have head aches and I have been sneezing all the time along with nasal congestion. Also my lower back and upper part off my legs along with my abdomin (abdomen) have light cramps. Also out of no where i get sick along with wanting to eat and by the time it's finished cooking totally wanting something else. So anyways before i take a test i kinda wanted to know what ya'll thought.
I was talking to a friend of mine about her pregnancy and conception. She said it was a surprise. She had unprotected sex one day and the next day itself she felt 'somewhat' she said she could not explain that feeling and few days later she missed her period and she was pregg. I found that odd cuz how can she feel something the next day of sex? I thought may be since she had unprotected sex it was in her head that she could get pregg and that is the feeling she might be telling. I dint tell her anything though as I hv no experience yet.
I'm ttc.. my period started on Jan 3 2010.. and I was set to conceive around 15th to the 20th. My husband and I had sex every other day.. hoping to result in being pg. I am a big meat eater, and for the past few days every time I smell hamburgers, hot dogs.. or somebody even says the word spam or something like that out loud, I get sooo sick to my stomach.. I feel like I'm going to vomit right there. I've also had cold symptoms.. think this is it?
i think you may be pregnant. But i would wait till your next missed period and take a test, just to avoid any false positives.
Baby dust your way! Good luck
My breasts became extremely tender and a little swollen on Sunday night...had my husband rub them and they felt better in the morning, but it is still nagging a little just not as bad and it comes and goes.  I typically don't get breast soreness with my periods that is not to say that I haven't but is only like 3 times per year...and it is not time for my period.  Also, I have had breast soreness with increased caffiene in the past but I haven't had any extra lately. When I looked at the calendar to see when my period is due I realized that I had sex on Friday night which was the 14th day (ovulation)...although I am not 100% sure that I actually ovulate on the 14th day or always have  a 28 day cycle.  I have 2 kids and I had extreme breast tenderness with both pregnancies...just don't remember it 2 days after and don't know if that is even possible.  Furthermore, my husband had a vasectomy but I have heard sometimes they don't work.  Is it possible to have syptoms (symptoms) 2 days after?  Any thoughts on what else it could be other that pregnancy?
Hello ladies, I read the whole thread because I have never been pregnant before so it is all new to me. It is now 3  days after my possible conception/ovulation day and I so have a lower abdomen pain that is lasting for half of the day already. It is not a very intense pain but at times it gets worse. It doesn't feel pleasant at all! My whole abdomen cavoty feels tender/bloated. It makes me feel like I am going to have a urinary tract infection (though I never had one so I don't know how it feels). Should I go to the doctor tomorrow to ask if there is something wrong? Thank you very much for your suggestions!  (Even though there is no way to know if this could be a pregnancy this early on. Just hopefully I did not catch something nasty...because this is how it feels).
Tina, If is something else you would have had to be exposed to it at least 2 weeks before you would start getting pain this type of pain...trust me it hurts really bad to the point you can't hardly walk and will have to go to the emergency room.  If it is pregnancy it will just feel like really bad cramps...hopefully this helps.
Hi,everyone umm I'm a lil bit confused because I feel pregnant,and I am hoping I am.I had my lmp january 13,2010 then I had sex on january 22nd,2010 my boyfriend came inside of me.I was supposed 2 ovulate 4 days afterwards,but a day and a half after the sex I had spotting twice wen I went 2 the bathroom and wiped.then I began 2 experince extreme fatigue,light cramping,extreme lower back pain,sore breasts,frequent urination,headaches,increased appitite.I have 1 daughter already and I had spotting 2 days after I had sex wen I was pregnant wit her.so I was wonderning if anyone could shed some light on my situation.thank you
Hi,everyone umm I'm a lil bit confused because I feel pregnant,and I am hoping I am.I had my lmp january 13,2010 then I had sex on january 22nd,2010 my boyfriend came inside of me.I was supposed 2 ovulate 4 days afterwards,but a day after the sex I had spotting once wen I went 2 the bathroom and wiped.then I began 2 experince extreme fatigue,light cramping,extreme lower back pain,sore breasts,frequent urination,headaches,increased appitite.I have 1 daughter already and I had spotting 2 days after I had sex wen I was pregnant wit her.so I was wonderning if anyone could shed some light on my situation.thank you
Well me and my boyfriend have been together for 5 years now and we've never officially ttc, we actually have been really careful and use condoms with every act of intercourse. I am currently on no birth control, was on depo first 3 years been off for the last 2. It took a while for my period to become regular again. For the last 4 months or so it's been coming about every 33 days. I've been keeping track of my cycle with an online ovulation calendar to know when to avoid sex to prevent conception. Well this month was a little different. I hadn't logged in to my calendar at all this month, my lmp started on 01.07.2010. On 01.25.2010 me and bf had protected sex and when he ejaculated inside of me he immediately pulled out only to notice that the condom had completely torn off (something that had never happened in 5 years) and all of his semen was inside of me, instead of immediately getting up I laid there in shock. The following day in a panic I logged on to my calendar to notice that I was expected to ovulate the following day. I discussed everything with bf and he is more or less happy with the chance that I may become pregnant as a result of this mishap. Now that he is happy so am I and am now wanting pregnancy. I don't know if it is my mind playing tricks on me but in the last 3 days I have had slight twinges in my lower abdomen on both my right and left side. No breast soreness however and haven't really been paying close attention to my cm. I am not due for af until 02.10.2010 but I am so anxious to know the outcome. Everyone please share your thoughts.
Thanks! I actually went to the doctor because I also got a 100 fever that night. They did a lot of tests -also appendicitis, ovarian cyst and pelvic inflamatory disease but fortunately none of these were positive. AND they said that this was definitely not related to pregnancy because I ovulated from the left ovary and my pain was in the right side of the abdomen. The pain is slowly going away after about 24 hours...So even if I am pregnant I did not feel anything after a few days...
I am new to the forum, but I have a question.  It is only 5 days past ovulation and I felt dizzy and light headed today.  Is this too soon to experience a pregancy symptoms?
Hi, I am totally new to this, I've noticed quite a lot of conflict on here, but I need info from anyone who could help. I am completely ignorant in terms of when you can conceive and symptoms and so on, I basically had intercourse unprotected about two weeks after the last day of my period, it has only been three days and I might just be paranoid, but I'd just like to know...my stomach feels wierd, embarrassingly I have been quite gassy, I've had really interrupted sleep, a dull headache constantly and an elevated appetite. I have read that I shouldn't be experiencing any symptoms, but I am particularily paranoid and would like to know if pregnancy is likely because I am on a high amount of medication that could be harmful to a baby ( I know this should have made me more cautious but it is not my normal behaviour) So please, anybody let me know what you think.
I have had my transfer seven days ago the eggs were at 8 cell, yesterday and today I'm experiencing pain up through me.and to be honest period type discomfort. I'm really concerned that my treatment hasn't worked! Has anyone had similar symptoms? Am so worried
would be so greatful for other stories

marcey
fat lot of good this place is...I'll know for certain before anyone can be bothered to help
With my first baby I had an all out hissy fit tantrum and knew I was pregnant as it is not my personality to be explosive like that. My second baby I had a "feeling" my body felt different...then I exploded again, took a test that night and sure enough! I still hadn't had a period from my first baby, so didn't know I was ovulating and therefore had no idea when I conceived so had an ultrasound to figure out the date- ladies- the egg hadn't even implanted yet! The Dr. said I had to have conceived within the week. What I am saying is, you CAn know, pay attention to your body, your HCG levels can be elevated enough before implantation to catch on a test and for you to have symptoms.  Yet again, here I am- potential baby number 3, had sex without protection the day before my ovulation, it has been 5 days and I KNOW I am pregnant. Full, heavy feeling in my uterus with light back cramping, gassy and I'm not scheduled for my period for almost 2 weeks. Good luck everyone! I'm going to take a test in 4 days so I for sure have a correct result (although, I don't think I need one!)
Hi all,
I have a bit of a situation here and wondering if anyone can help. I was on Levlen ED (BCP). Had my last period on the 22nd of february after which I didnt go back to taking the pill. I ovulated on the 8th of March, the monday, and have been having sex religiously from the 3rd till the 9th or even the 10th. I started getting a heavy feeling and light cramps on my lower abdomen along with gas, slightly sore nipples, lower back pain, slight nausea every now and then and elevated appetite, thrushy like feeling and moderately frequent urination. Took a pregnancy test yesterday which came negative :( Today is the 19th of march, I still have more or less all the symtoms (symptoms) but also a -tive pregnancy test! 3 more days before period comes. I am confused because I so want a baby (will be my second) but the negative test has kind of detroyed all my hopes :( Any comments will be highly appreciated.
Hi Jessie! I am actually in a very similar position right now. I have been pregnant before (unfortunately they ended in miscarriage), but I had many of those symptoms that you are experiencing. This is just my opinion, as I do not know for sure, but I do believe you can have a negative pregnancy test at this point and still be pregnant. You aren't even due for your period for another few days, right? Perhaps the HCG levels are not high enough for the test to read positively yet? Sorry I am not very helpful. If it makes you feel any better, I took a test last week (when I was due for my period) and it came back negative. I have weird unpleasant cramps that have been coming and going, but still no period. I will probably be taking another test this weekend, as I think it may have been to soon to detect last week! Best of luck to you!!
Hi thanks for your reply, I did suspect that the HCG level may have been too low for the test to detect it. However, since I've been obsessing about the whole thing, I've been researching a lot and apparently you can get these symptoms for going off the pill as well!!! I dont know what to think anymore. I will just wait till monday to to see what happens and then take another test. Your reply did help, by the way, gave me some hope :) Do let me know the result of your test and will do the same.
P.S. new symptoms, slight lightheadedness + a very hungry tummy!
Hi again! Definitely keep me posted! That would be great, as I went off the pill last month as well, so perhaps we are experiencing the same kind of symptoms as a result of that. My best friend is having a baby boy in a few weeks and it took her a month before getting a positive pregnancy test. So, you never do know! It just depends on your body and each pregnancy is different, right? Keep your hopes up, and if it doesn't happen this month, try try again! Your body may just need to readjust to not being on the birth control. Good luck lady!! :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
How soon can you start gaining weight I haven't had a positive test yet but for 3 weeks ive had slot of symptoms like my first child and gained 8 pounds already
Hey there,
With my last pregnancy I gained 10 pounds in about 2 months, but I was pregnant with twins. All of my pregnancy symptoms seemed heightened and came on much stronger and sooner than when I was pregnant with one baby. I don't have any children, as I have miscarried all of my pregnancies, but from my experience it is definitely possible to gain weight early and quickly. Who knows, maybe you have twins in there! ;) Good luck!! Keep me posted!!
Still no positive test but my period is due tomoorw but more symptoms are coming quickly and I have now gained 10 pounds it's a little weird that seems like slot of weight considering ok normally not gaining weight at all...My husbands family has MAJOR twin genes ...:/ a little scary
Hang in there, lady! I'm sure everything will be okay! Do you want to have another baby/babies right now or was this not planned? I hope it works out the way you want it to. I have a feeling you've got more than one baby growing inside you, but please do keep me posted. What symptoms are you having? I had everything from a super runny nose (constantly! I had to run to the bathroom every ten minutes at work to blow my nose), MAJOR leg cramps, nausea, a constant headache, very sore breasts, EXTREME fatigue (I couldn't even continue working, couldn't drive, couldn't do much...I was exhausted), back pain, very fast heartbeat, dizziness...you name it, I had it...in FULL FORCE, times 10! I truly felt like every time I ate anything it went straight to my butt and thighs! I'm normally very thin and I just blimped up, QUICKLY!! haha. I wish you the very best, and I'm here if you want to chat or vent! GOOD LUCK and as I said, please keep me posted once you find out either way, and fill me in on your symptoms! :)
Not new stpmtoms today but no period....me and my husband want another one hopefully a girl ; ) but twins would be crazy LOL every other generation In his family has twins and noons has had twins yet so it's def a posibility I'm going to take a test when I get off work if my monthly has not shown up yet...
Hi there,
So here is the update, my period is now officially a day overdue! Went to my doctor yesterday, told him all my symptom and his first reaction was "You are pregnant!" Did a test, it was negative though. He thinks it might still be too early for the test to detect any HCG, so have done a blood test as well, will find out on thursday. If its pregnancy then mystery solved. However, it its not, then my doc reckons it might be something bad. So still playing the waiting game. Can't eat anymore, or sleep and nauseaous. Enough about me, how are u going? Did you take a test over the weekend? Let me know :)
Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you, and I am hoping for the best! Please let me know what the blood test says, either way. I will keep you in my prayers and hope for good news for you! YAY!!!

I have not taken another pregnancy test yet, but I will this week. I keep putting it off for some reason- almost like I'm scared to take it...weird, huh? I took one almost 2 weeks ago (as I told you before) and it was negative, but now I am just over 2 weeks late for my period, which is super rare. Last time I was this late, I had twins inside, but I had TONS of symptoms, unlike now. SO, I'll probably make myself take another test tomorrow just so I can know for sure...or perhaps I should go to the doctor and have a blood test too. I'm wondering if it is just because I stopped the birth control, or perhaps because I had a huge ovarian cyst rupture (it was the size of an orange). I heard that can delay menstruation. My only symptoms are crampies that come and go, fatigue and random bouts of nausea.

My fingers are crossed BIG TIME for you!!! I will check back on this page tomorrow to check in with you about your results!!! :) GOOD LUCK!!!!!! Lots of love to you and all the other ladies out there! xo
Hi again!

Please keep us posted on your progress as well! Did you take the test??? Hope it turns out to be positive!!!! =)
I went to take the blood test today il find out within the next few days he said 48 hours the suspense kills LOL but I have gained 2 more pounds nor a good thing buy doc says definitly sounding prego : ))
Yes!!! I had breast enlarged and tenderness... A dark line in my belly... mood for eggs and sick of food smell...and I started with the symptoms a few days after conception... I went to the doctor at the first day i missed my period and with a possitive HPT... I had my tubes tied so i was worry and the doctor asked why i came so early... He couldnt fins the baby on my uterus... It was an ectopic pregnancy but if i sidnt recognize the early symptoms i probably be dead by now as a week after my tube broke and i run into emergency for surgery... BTW i have only one son, 16 years old and no more pregnancies so is not im a pro in pregnancies.. I just fell it :)
I've been reading the blog and I'm so hopeful for each of you!  I think I'm in the same boat so I totally sympathize.  I ovulated on April 9th and had sex two days before that.  I felt the ovulation around 9 am.  Then on the 10th I woke up with really sore breasts, which I have never experienced before.  I've had headaches off and on, mild cramping, fatigue, bloating, and nausea (randomly) and sometimes I'm just starving (and this is not usually the case....) so I'm excited but I don't want to get my hopes up.  I'm hope you all get positive results!
I am praying for you both. Hope both blood test come out POSITIVE! I have currently ovulated this past week and have had sexual intercourse this entire week (minus monday). The day after I was to have supposedly ovulated, I felt a strong heaviness in my abdomen. I have also been extremely tired starting last night. Not only have I been a little sluggish but so has the hubs. However, I have been sick for the past week and might have given it to my husband. Furthermore, I pray that I am pregnant and that I am (unlike most woman) feeling extremely early signs of pregnancies. This will be my first pregnancy. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, as I am keeping my fingers crossed for you.
My test was positive!  I'm so excited!  I'm not even sure what to do next because everything has been hanging on that positive test result....
I am 14, and i had intercourse on saturday night! Twice. And one on sunday morning! There was no protection used....My stomach has been bothering me and i always have to pee! I know i am to young to have done that but i was spose to be with a friend and we lied to my step dad! My boyfriend was there when we said he wasnt going to be! We may have had a little to drink! Is there a possibility i could i be pregnant?
My husband and I have tried to get preg. for a few months now. We had sex four times during my O time.  And now 8 days late i feel discomfort in my stomach and I woke up with a headache. But there was no bleeding and my boobs dont hurt.  Could I be pregnant?
i am one of those woman who know within days of being pregnant. With my five yr old daughter i went in for 5 pregnancy tests, and 5 times being told no, the last time he sent me for a blood test trying to prove to me that i wasnt pregnant. I completely ignored him and continued on my prenatal vitamins. He called in and told me to come in, and i went. He sat me down in a little room, and told me i was pregnant, and he told me that it was completely weird that i have never had a postive test, and during my pregnancy he continued to test me and it was never positive. i told him he was a moron. and that was 6 yrs ago. Now, i know i am pregnant again, i just know i havent taken a pregnancy test yet but i know i am. I have instant vomitting directly related to smells. I also instantly look pregnant and baloon to the size of a freakin wale.
congratulations amberj223.... I am in a similiar situation as you... My lmp was May 4th, had intercourse the following Monday May 10th, went to the Dr May 12th for a checkup from a procedure I had a couple of months back and he told me that I was ovulating... I'm feeling real funky right about now... This morning out of no where I vomitted then I've been feeling nautious all day long. So not normal for me.. I have two daughters and this would be my fifth pregnancy, (1 miscarriage, and one preterm labor) each time all I remember was feeling symptoms early and every one telling me that I wasn't possible to feel these symptoms that early.. Now I'm feeling the same symptoms, and just don't know... Dr told me to come in and take a test, because from what I told her I sound like I am, but I'm going to wait, maybe... I really don't know and this was definately not planned, just all happened by coincidence. Do you guys think that I could be??
I have  one child and trying for number two any tips.
How early do you see signs of pregnancy? I'm was suppose to ovulate between wednesday and today. I felt bloated from thursday and I had had abdominal pain. My partner and I BD on monday, wednesday and friday. But this afternoon about 12 or 1,  just before the USA and ENGLAND match start I started feeling dizzy and I started vomitting. I did nothing out of the usual and I was fine all morning, so I don't know why I would feel this way now. Could it be a sign of conception?
I'm sorry but I just have to point something out I feel extremely important that no one seems to realize.

For those who claim you have had sex for days and now you feel tender breasts and cramping... did you ever stop and realize that sex itself is not easy on the body? If you are having sex that often you are GOING to have tender breasts and internal vaginal pain that can feel like cramping. Even after one night.

All women go through a healing phase after sex, especially sex where the man ejaculates into you. Your body goes through a lot of work healing and flushing that out. Going through Sex iteself can make you sore, even sick feeling. If I have sex more then one day in a row guess what? I have tender breasts, cramping, headaches, spotting etc... All of it due to nothing but the sex itself.

Please try to remember your body goes through it when you have sex. Don't just jump to "OMG PREGNANT!" just because you don't feel good.

Also I can't tell you how irritating it is to read these girl who claim they want kids with their BOYFRIEND, SOMEDAY but are having unprotected sex and want to know if they could be pregnant? Hello? Is anyone in your head? Of course you could be pregnant. Knock it off! Kids someday means protection today.
I appreciated your question. I'm going through that situation myself. I ovulated 5 days ago and my husband and i are ttc. I've been experiencing frequent light headaches, dizziness and my breasts are sore. I don't know what to think since implantation probably hasn't even occured yet. How could i already have symptoms??
i saw some comments on here about how their cervix was closed, low and hard... how  can you tell? I think i am pregnant now but it is only 7 days after "conception" i am on a really vigorous workout schedule and dont want to continue as hard if i am pregnant.

I'm a newbie to this forum, I have read this post from top to bottom, and I'm very happy to see that there are some recent posts.

I have 3 kids, and each pregnancy was different.  I agree with the ladies that you CAN experience pregnancy symptoms within days after conception.   With my last pregnancy I remember after about 3-4 days after sex/ovulation/conception  I experienced a very frequent need to pee.  At the time, I was clueless as that was the only symptom I experienced and we weren't TTCing.   But I remember it vividly b/c we were on vacation and I wondered if the water there was different somehow :)  

Now, 3 years later, I'm experiencing the same thing.  Had sex 6 days ago, while ovulating, felt "ovulation discomfort" on my left side the next day.   About 3-4 days later experienced frequent need to pee, about every 2-3 hours and still do now.  Everyone talks about nausea and breast tenderness as an early sign but I don't feel those.  Except I felt something that could be mild nausea twice but it could have been "in my head".  Anyone else out there find the need to pee this early on as a sign of pregnancy?

It's kind of funny, you'd think I'd be a pro by now but you never know for sure until the test comes out positive.  My husband and I will be ecstatic since we always wanted 4 kids.   Anyway I hope my post helps answer the question of how early pregnancy symptoms can be felt.

Take good care of yourselves and baby dust to all who are TTC
Hi all,
I'm new to this site and have been reading through to find out pretty much what most others want to know about conception symptoms.

I firmly believe I know the exact night of conception with my 6 yr old daughter and thought I'd share my experience. My partner and I had been trying for over a year when we went for a break in Blackpool. The day after intercourse (which had dwindled as too much stress had changed it to a necessary act for conception instead of enjoyment) I had one of the worst migraines ever. Terrible sickness and vision problems and close to passing out.  Migraines aren't unusual for me but the timing was as I have a migraine exactly 3 days before my period is due until the day I start like clockwork but never at any other time.  This was the worst migraine but also the shortest as it lasted exactly 12 hours.

I thought nothing of it, maybe that it was viral. It was over a month later when I discovered I was pregnant and had put breast tenderness and cramping pains down to the impending period rather than pregnancy (though had strangely skipped the migraine this time).

I then decided to research possible symptoms of conception and discovered as a lady also pointed out earlier, hormone levels do change immediately but very low amounts. My migraines are caused by the hormone levels when I am due on and so the same this happened as soon as I had conceived, initially the hormone is like elevated pre-menstrual hormones but my migraines didn't continue after this point until my periods again regulated after my daughters birth.

I am currently trying for a baby and as I write this I'm suffering a flipping awful migraine and it is again the day after ovulation. I'm trying not to have my hopes up, particularly as it is only the second month of trying! I figure it could well be psychological due to what I now know about my last conception. Fingers crossed it isn't though :-)

Anyway, good luck to all who are trying, have conceived or hoping against it. I hope you all have results you are hoping for. :-))))
I agreed with the above post. This is an awesome forum. I have only been TTC since last month but am very hopeful as have now starting charting cyle and changes in CM. BD like crazy around expected O last week. On CD 23 now and am very anxious for AF to NOT show up next week. Only symptom I think I might be experiencing now is sore/tender boobs. But again I keep telling myself that their not really sore and its all in my head; getting more sore everyday though. Best of luck to all TTC and wish me luck girls!!!
I have a 24 day cycle. My husband and I have been using condoms to prevent pregnancy and this past Tuesday (the last day of my period) the condom came off inside of me. We discovered this after we'd finished, when he tried to pull it off and it wasn't on him or in the bed. I went into the bathroom and dug it out of me. His fluid was not contained in the condom. I am supposed to be fertile this Saturday and we're worried I may have gotten pregnant from this mishap. The condom was found to be imperfect (too short) compared to others in the same pack. I had a feeling something was weird when I put it on him but when I asked he said it felt normal. We were trying out a new brand. The condom had spermicide in it and now I'm worried that, if some sperm survived, they are somehow damaged. I know it's a long shot but there is a chance I am pregnant and I won't know for sure until I miss my period. I am currently experiencing extreme fatigue but that could be from chasing my toddler around all day. I did not have any pregnancy symptoms, aside from fatigue, with my previous pregnancy. No nausea, no sore breasts. Nothing. Every woman is different. In fact, if we weren't TTC and I wasn't monitoring my period, I wouldn't have known I was pregnant until maybe 22 weeks, when I first started showing.
Hi, ok...so first day of my last period was aug 4,2010. today is aug 22nd. Me and my husband have had sex everyday right after my period stopped...i have some cramping, food and smells make me a bit unconfortable...could i be pregnant?...I recently has d&e procedure after finding out my baby boy had donw syndrome (jun 18th, 2010) im really hoping for a baby...does any one has some confort news or similar story to mine? im actually terrified that i wont be able to conceive again? :(
I'm also new to this forum. I have never been pg and my husband and I are ttc for the first time and this is our first month. I had my last period from Jul 31st - Aug 6th and ovulated from the 11th to 16th and we did it about 4 times from the 10th to the 17th. On the 22nd, which happened to be 6 days after my ovu, i started spotting (dark brown) but by the second day it became quite heavy and went on for the next 3days just like a normal period and reduced on the fourth day (26th) and there was no cramping, which is unusual for my period as I normally cramp badly the first day. During those days, I also experienced tender  breasts, increased smelling, some bloating and lots of headaches. Right after, I started experiencing a lot lightheadedness/dizziness, light nausea and increased breathing.

I am a bit confused now because the soreness in the breasts have gone down and the smelling seems to have reduced slightly as well as the headaches. Just the nausea which happens mostly in the morning and evening and the bloating and lightheadedness.

I took a PT test this morning and it showed negative. Should I be hopeful? I am so anxious, but I know I just have to wait some more to find out, but the symptoms are just too real.

Hello :) This is my first time posting on this thing, but I have a situation of my own :)

I stopped birth control (ortho low, if it makes a difference) on the 21st of this month because my boyfriend and I are newly TTC. I bought a digital ovulation kit right afterward, since I knew by body wouldn't be regular since I stopped the bc, and I got a smiley face this past Friday! Bf and I had intercourse Friday, twice Saturday, and once yesterday (just in case, more of an advantage we hope). Yesterday though, when I went to the bathroom, I noticed a VERY slight pink smear through the discharge, and then the same thing again this morning. Nothing in between, nothing since. Any idea what this might be? I'm worried that it may be spotting from the bc still, and the hormones and such... and that it might mean no chance of pregnancy this month. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the last 5 months, but unsuccessful.  My LMP was on July 10, 2010 and stopped July 13.  The following month, on Aug 11, 2010, we had intercourse in the early morning before getting up to go to work, when I got to work, I went peeing, I noticed a small spot (brown color).  The whole day, I keep checking every time I go to the washroom and I realized it stopped.  The next morning (Aug 12), we had intercourse again and again I notice brown spot, and then stopped.  Friday after work I came home from work, I saw more spot coming out.  Following the next day, my period became heavier.  So disappointed!   So the period ended on Aug 16.  We started to intercourse on Aug 20, 21, 22, 25, 28, 29, and 30.  However, on day 25, I was at work, after wiping myself after peeing, I noticed a pink color and that was just one time for that day.  I expect my next period would come Sept 11, today is Sept 3.  I am hoping after putting so time and efforts to make this happen that I will get pregnant.  If not, I will be very disappointment again.

With all the dates given, can anyone tell when exact I ovulate and receive early conception?  Right now I would rather not talk about my symptoms, because it might be due to stress from work.  I have had that experienced few months back, thought I was pregnant, but turned out I wasn’t.    Please advise!
I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy. The sickness, heartburn, spotted for 3 days, slight cramping, tired, etc. I have taken several pregnancy tests and all came out negative. I then went to the doctor to have a pregnancy test done and the urine test came back negative. They then did the blood pregnancy test and said it came back with a low level of pregnancy horomones and need to come back in a week. I wanted to know if there is a chance of me being pregnant or if I would need to wait until I have another test to see if the number have increased?
hi there i had my period last week 12sep -15sep  on 20th got cramp.nacuse and tired  on22nd sep spotting then light bleeding its now 25th bleed stopped light cramp is this early period or preg
My partner and I have been ttc with our first child for about ten months now. We arn't even sure if we can have kids since he's had a vasectomy reversal. All we can do is try. It's been two days since I ovulated and I've been experiencing bad indigestion all through last night. Has anyone experienced indigestion extremely early in pregnancy or should I just ignore this as a sign?
I had sex about 7 days ago and I'm feeling fatigue tender breast and headaches misSed my period by1 day so far. I know I'm pregnant cause I know my body.
YES, it is definitely possible. At least that's how it was with me. During my 1st (and yet the only officially confirmed) pregnancy my uterus got conrtacted at 2-3 DPO (I am sure about the timing) and was that way until implantation. I mean, I felt like it is hard as a rock, and at some point it got so uncomfortable that even up to being painful. I also was bloated. I went to the doc, they tested me for bladder infection - negative (sure enough). I even had a transvaginal ultrasound done to exclude a uterine tumor that did not rule anything (sure enough). I had numerous pregnancy tests done - negative (sure enough). And finally at 7-8 DPO I felt a very localized front and back pain, following positive urine pregnancy test 2 days later (used a very first morning urine and got the most faint line in the world but it was there). I had a healthy baby girl 9 months later.
My point is: LISTEN to your body. You may feel anything or you may not, but if your body signals you that something is wrong or unusual, it probably is;-)
FYI: contrary to a popular belief, there is a biological basis for preimplantation symptoms. A fertilized egg starts developing a protein called Early Pregnancy Factor (EPF) just 4-6 hours post-fertilization, and this protein may (or may not) cause symptoms in a woman. Every subsequent pregnancy in ONE woman is different from the previous pregnancy, not to mention dramatic variations from one woman to another.
This being said, however, I do not recommend putting to much hopes into the pre-implantation symptoms, as practically none of them is specific for pregnancy. Unless, you have never experienced this in your life before, but even in that case it might be prudent to think of other causes before you convince yourself that you are pregnant. Also, many pregnancies end very early after conception, so it is possible to experience the symptoms of pregancy - and actually be pregnant, but still get your period on time or slighly later.
I am 2-3 DPO now and this is the 1st month we are TTC after the birth of our daughter. I feel slight hardness and discomfort in the uterus from time to time, and LOTS of white chunky discharge (not due to infection), and I have my fingers crossed. However, before the test picks up HCG, cannot be sure of anything.
hi,anyone can help
me because im kind of scared because im taking pills and then i lost my pack and i wasnt able to take it,i knew that 1 missed pill is enough but 2 or more is scary..and in my case its 7 missed pills an active pills.and i missed it during my fertile days and i have an unprotected sex, so is there any possibility of getting pregnant?!thanks!
hope for answers guys!
I became pregnant in July this year.  I knew within the first 6 days after conception. I started breaking out with tiny pimples on my face. I was exhausted. My boobs started hurting.  
I did miscarry.  But please don't believe that your body can't know.  For some women, you WILL know almost immediately. Others, may not know as soon.  
I am not 3 months post miscarriage.  We had sex during ovulation and the condom fell off.  whoops!  4 days later I have slight breast pain.  But it is hard to tell yet. I would be a very happy, yet nervous, woman if I were to conceive again.
Also, I will never take HPT again.  I think that for me, waiting is best.  Getting my hopes up and having an early miscarriage is not an enjoyable experience.
To help you out...I was on birth control pills when i conceived.  haha  not to worry you.  you could be fine.  But, yes, it is something to think about.
I have read this whole post top to bottom and I have cried at least twice ha-ha. My period is a 28 day cycle and My boyfriend was out of town and came in for the weekend, We were planning this, so I had been tracking my ovulation. My period was from Oct. 5-9, 2010 making my ovulation period from Oct. 15-20, 2010. We had sex on the 18th.Actual ovulation being on the 20th Its only been 4 days really 5 since it was like 2am on the 18th. I am defiantly feeling symptoms. I have been pregnant  before with a previous guy 3 times and lost them all. Only because he beat me. =-( At any rate, I feel nausea and gassy and have had frequent bowel movements. I know it could be possible that I am pregnant or that its all in my head. Either way I want to thank some of you for your posts A few of ya'lls (yes I'm from Texas ha-ha) posts were very very very helpful. I don't feel so hopeless and have a new found since of determination and patience.I know it could be that it's not all in my head. I know I have to to be patience, its just really hard I took one test already and It was negative but I know it was way too soon I just couldn't help myself, I have one test left and holding on to it for dear life until its been long enough. I just wanted to say Thanks for your support and information.
I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH MY HUSBAND 3 DAYS AGO, AND THIS MORNING I FEEL VERY NAUSEATED. I DON'T WANT TO BE PREGNANT YET, HOWEVER I DIDN'T TAKE THE 72 PILL TO PLEASE HIM (HE WANTS A BABY) I HAVEN'T USED BIRTH CONTROL PILLS FOR OVER 2 YEARS ONLY CONDOMS. COULD IT BE I'M JUST NERVOUS? I FEEL STUPID ASKING BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN PREGANANT BEFORE AND WE HAVE A DAUGHTER BUT I JUST FEEL DIFFERENT ANS SICK
i know this question is extremely old but immediately after sex i had extreme nausea and dizziness, which has never happened before. and 6 weeks later i found out i was pregnant. i didnt have sex anytime after the last time because my bf and i broke up so she was deff a surprise and im convinced that nauseousness was the 1st sign and it only lasted a couple hours but that never happened before or after that and ive never had another pregnancy soooo idk make your own assumptions :)
I just wanted to say That I did experience pregnancy symptoms just 2 days after my supposed fertilization and I did find out 3 days ago That I am in fact 100% pregnant....everyone is different and will have different experiences...
Shygirl1981 is a ***** either that or she had a bad day. She shouldn't read **** or be reading other people blogs if she's so bothered by it. Dum *** seriously. Anyways yes I experienced nausea 4 days after conception.
My husband and I had unprotected sex for the past month. I had my period Dec. 9. After just coming off the 3 month cycle (Seasonique) BC my period is about 32 days. I've had severe dizziness today and yesterday. We started back with unprotected sex about 6 days ago. I've started feeling really nauseated today but wasn't sure if was from the dizziness or if I could be pregnant.
i was wondering.. i'm 17, and i had sex 7 days ago.. and now i'm always feeling tired.. using the washroom more.. pains in my stomach.. random coughing.. and feeling bloated and fat ! could i be pregnant?
i had my period on the 20th of jan 2011 for the last week i have been very bloated and to the stage were my jeans are tight but fit me the week before,also and the toilet urinating more that normal! could i possilbly be pregnant?
i know am only due on, on the 14 th of feb is it all in my head? its to early to do a test yet. but i just want some info! being bloated for a week or so my pants are tight going to the toilet more and just not feeling like myself. dont know if am pregnant or not as it would be my first so am a bit confused, Please help?
I am a mother of 3 so I know the signs of pregnancy pretty well by now. Last month i got my period and it was a little shorter than usual and a few days early then when I thought it was gone I had random spotting. I am not due for my MP for another 2 weeks but for the past week I have been nausceous and the now I have the worst heart burn. But heres the kicker, I have a paragard IUD inserted in my uterus! I called my drs office after day 4 and they said I prob just have a bug which is what I thought the first couple days myself but now a week later with no vomiting or anything but nausea and heartburn I dont know whats going on. I took a HPT yesterday and it was negative. Anyone else think this sounds like early pregnancy symptoms? And should I wait til next week and test again? I am going crazy waiting to retest!!!
I am a mother of 2 small children and I must say reading through everyones symptoms/questions encouraged me to comment. While TTC our our first child my husband and I took a test 3 days prior to AF's expected arrival and it was infact, faintly positive. But I knew it was a BFP, dont know how, I just knew. I felt an intuition and the only symptom of pregnancy with my son I had early was heartburn...relentless, unforgiving heartburn lol. It was our 5th month TTC. With my daughter, 3 years later, it was our first month TTC since my husband had just returned from Iraq. We stopped using BC on Feb 23rd, I got AF, I ovulated on Mar. 9th and did infact get pregnant, but had no clue...not one!! I didnt "feel" anything, didnt expect anything, and reluctantly bought a 2 pack HPT only to appease my husband. I took one test the day before AF's expected arrival and it was a BFN, and I said ok see im right. Well then 2 days after I was LATE for AF I took the second test from the box and it was faint faint, but positive and once I got a positive about a couple days later is when every prego symptom known started hitting! Sooo moral to the story is each woman is different, and every pregnancy is different, and you really just have to use your best judgement, pay attention to your body, ask questions, and when in doubt go to the doc!! Good luck ladies!
I am new here and I am SO glad that I found this site! I have a few questions and I hate not knowing... It is driving me crazy. Going to try and make a long story short... Here it goes. My husband and I have been TTC since September 2010. My OBGYN sent us to a fertility doctor right after not being able to concieve (conceive) by November. Did all the fertility testing and come to find out that my left ovary & tube is up, behind, and attached to my small bowel. (I had a colectomy w/J-Pouch back in 9/2008. It is attached there b/c of scar tissue) I wasn't ovulating from my right ovary. So.... I was put on Clomid CD 5 thru 8, Ovidrel injection on CD 12. Had an u/s on CD 19. U/S revealed that 2 out 3 eggs were released. I was told to take Prometrium 200mg a day at night. Today is CD 21. These are the symptoms that I am having. They started 4 DPO which would have been CD 18.

1) EXTREME bloating
2) I have sometimes a nerve pain that shoots on the inner of my boob to my   nipple. I also sometimes have tenderness on the sides of both boobs.
3) I have a steady cramp... almost feels like when you do situps. That tight feeling
4) Fatigue
5) Irritabality
6) lower back pain (like I have been hunched over for a long time)
7) Now this is a recent symptom: Shooting pain in my lower right side..... then 4 hours later shooting pain in my left side. Now I have shootin pain every now and then. It almost feels like gas pain... but yet different
8) OH and this one drives me NUTS.... Sticky white thick CM....

I know that there are signs with the Prometrium... But am I reading to much into it? I have to take a HPT on Wednesday 2/16... (as I type this my boobs itch!)

Help....
Becca
just an up date,i did get my period on the 14 th bit up set really as me and my partner were hoping we were oh well better luck next time round xx good luck to all xx
Had intercouse the day before and the day after ovulation started. Ovulation stopped by about the 3rd day, although is usually lasts longer. Early preggers sign, or is it too early to tell?
Don't appologize to anyone with a tag name lol let alone the fact that her tag name is shy girl. Its good that women and girls every where have a forum like this to connect on. If anyone has a nasty comment you don't fit in here. We all love to hear one anothers questions and experiences
my bf and i have been TTC for more than a year now.  the first day of my last period was febuary 28, 20011.  i was expecting to ovulate somewhere around the 13th, however, on the 9th i started to notice mucus that resemble egg white.  its was extremely stretchy.  My bf and i had intercourse that night. The next day i had awful cramps on my right side, lower back pain and my legs hurt like crazy.  it was difficult for me to sit down and stand up.  I, however, assumed that that was ovulation.  Then on sunday 13th march (4 days later) i notice mucus that was watery, thin and was also milky.  tonight (2 days since sunday) i began to feel slight cramps in my legs and right side.  i can also feel a feeling of moisture in the vagina and it almost feel like the onset of my peiod but i know its too early for that.  Help plz!
Hi Jusna!

I know you left your previous comment almost a year ago but I had to write you because I woke up this morning with the EXACT same symptoms.  My husband and I had sex day before yesterday and this morning and even now, I have the most excruciating migrane (migraine).  My first thought was that it was pregnancy related but after reading some of the comments I got a bit discouraged.  Some women have stated they feel signs within a couple days after intercourse, which gives me hope.  

I will be elated if I am pregnant.  I can hardly stand it. Even as I am typing I am feeling slightly nauseous and my head is pounding. I also feel dizzy, especially when I stand up.  I was wondering if it was something I ate, but I haven't eaten anything different lately, I never drink coffee and I consume a TON of water everyday so I know I am not dehydrated.

Just wondering if your headache did indeed turn out to be an early pregnancy sign.

Love and Laughter
Yes, you can have headaches/ migraines the day after conception. They drag on for days, but fade away progressively. You can also feel the egg trying to implant on the right or the left side of the uterus.
Some women do not need a pregnancy test to know that they are pregnant. They know it shortly after conception.
Headaches/ migraines might be caused by hormones released from the egg before implantation. Indeed, the egg communicates with his mother's brain as soon as it is formed by releasing hormones. He wants to let her know that he is there and that there is no need to get ready for the next periods. Mum's brain gets the message and adjusts to the news.
During pregnancy, the only pain killer recommended is paracetamol.
Hi Cool 16,

I think you should go and see your GP about the pain in your leg. Have you used an ovulation test to know that you were about to release an egg? Monitoring your cervical mucus is a good thing to do as it tells you where you are in your cycle. You should make love the day when it looks like row egg until the day it becomes dry and sticky again. If you are still struggling by the end of the summer, ask your GP to refer you to fertility. You posted your message 2 weeks ago, I hope you've had a positive pregnancy test recently.
I have sex with my fiance every
Second day with out protection,
The last time I had my period was in
March the 11 it stopped,I have a
Regular cycle and I am suppose to get
My period 5 of april.I did not get it
I'm 8 days late already,I get
Symptoms like nausea without
Vomitting,I'm hungry all the time
I sleep three times a day for a half
An hour max,waking up still wanting
To sleep more,my breast is sore for
8 days now already,I have severe
Lower back pain.I crave seafood and
I don't even like seafood,could I be
Pregnant?
hi there
I'm new to this site and need advise. in february I had sex with and without a condom several times, but it turned out to be negative. on March 28 I had sex again with and without a condom but then on march 31 had sex with one. I then had sex on second and third april without a condom boyfriend came inside me three times. on the 5th my breast felt very tender and big. can i be pregnant and if so when did it happen coz all march's sex was with one random guy, I only had sex with my boyfriend in april. can it be i'm pregnant from the random guy or is it my boyfriend and am i pregnant? i really don't want to do the prag test - i'm scared of the results.help please

I had my last period on 18 april 2011, i had unprotected intercourse on my 12th day,
29 april 2011. I did a ovulationn test on 2nd may 2011 and there was a line and today 4th may 2011 but there was no line, so i must of ovulated the ova day.Ive been aving weird sensations and pain cramps in my uterus/abdomen and feeling contispated today aswell 4th may 2011. Do u think i could be pregnant.

I had my last period on 18 april 2011, i had unprotected intercourse on my 12th day friday 29th april 2011 and he ejaculate inside me, i know i read sperm can live up to 5days. I did a ovulationn test on monday 2nd may 2011 and there was a line and today wednesday 4th may 2011 but there was no line, so i must of ovulated the ova day.Ive been aving weird sensations and pain cramps in my uterus/abdomen and feeling contispated today wednesday 4th may 2011 aswell. Do u think i could be pregnant.
Had my last period on 7th April, 2011.   Had unprotected intercourse on 16th day April 22.  My period were due May 2nd, 2011 and not here yet.  I have taken 5 Preg. test - one 2days before my period and 3 more after my periods due date and all Tests come Neg.  Could I be pregnant?  
I'm 6 days past my O day. My husband and I had sex be4 my o day and also during but more be4. I'm experiencing pain in my lower abdomen not horrible but kinda like cramps but a little different Also some dizziness and white discharge I'm not due for my period for another week or so
Any ideas? Could I be prego?
I need help, my girlfriend and I had oral sex and we took a shower together after that, she said I touch her vagina with my penis(I didn't go inside her though), the next day she told mii that she was feeling nauseous and very weak/tired and she has headaches, and she feels like puking but doesn't and she feels a little more hungry, and the thing is I didn't ejaculate on her inside her, and she has been feeling like that for the past 3-4 days does that mean she's pregnant? Please I need help!!!!
I understand,  me and my husband had intercourse on may 6th and may 9th and I took an ovulation test on may 8th 9th that was positive. It's been 5 day's and I have the same symptom's... now's the waiting game.
Good luck
whats the chance of me being pregnant if what should be my period came on the 2nd of may while the intercourse with pull out method was in april 8th. i had no implantation spotting like situations prior my period. my period was 5 days long and had the usual flow it normally does, enough to fill up one pad every 2-3 hours on the second day. now though, the 15th of may, i feel horrible with nausea, gas, fatigue. this might be because of ovulation though cause i'm supposed to ovulate around these few days. also i noticed brown spotting in the cervical mucous that came out. could these be my ovulation symptoms instead? i've been really stressed the past two weeks too because of exams and haven't started to have these symptoms since the day i had 3 papers to write last week.
anyone help?
and i've lost quite some weight these two weeks due to stress and my lack of appetite that usually do lose when i have work on hands...i've lost about 7-8 pounds just in 2 weeks.
It has been about 6 days since ovulation, I also had unprotected sex each day during ovulation. I am now feeling dull aches in my lower right and middle of my abdomin (abdomen) right above my pelvic bone and in my lower back on my right side. Could this be implantation pain or just menstral?
I think the only thing that was said that proves to be right is implantation doesnt start until 6-12 days after ovulation... Other then that I would say you ladies are wrong ~EVERY WOMAN IS DIFFERENT.  There can be signs as early as 4-5 days after ovulation such as tender breast, and lower cramps  speak for yourself ladies and read more on pregnancy I hate for women to give someones else wrong answers based off of thier experiences ...... Good  luck and BABY DUST
My husband and I have been having unprotected sex since last thursday(4 days ago). I had implanon implant taken out of my arm last wednesday so we could try to conceive. Weirdly i've been extra horny since i had the implanon taken out so we've been having sex about 2 or 3 times per day! I also haven't had my period(as you don't when you have implanon) for a long time(had it once about 3 months ago) so i have no idea when im ovulating. The doctor said though after having implanon taken out i could conceive straight away. Anyway every day since we started trying i've been having cramping in my lower tummy area - very simular to when im about to get my period. It's not that painful, just a little sore and uncomfortable. I've felt a tiny bit sick once but it came and went very fast. And my lower back has been really painful. I know i have to wait at least a week to do a test but im just so excited to find out. I've also never been pregnant before so not sure what to expect. Just wondering if anyone has felt the same as me this soon?
The egg starts releasing H-hCG right after fertilization (for anyone to think the fertilized egg/embryo ONLY releases hormones after it implants ...... well it just seems silly to think that). It's not till the embryo implants that hCG is produced. With that said who is to say that some people are not sensitive to H-hCG? I believe 100% that you can feel symptoms before an embryo implants ........ not all can though. Just like some mom's to be are sick day and night with little break from their strong symptoms until the levels of hCG level out. Then there are those expecting moms that have very little symtoms (symptoms), and a lucky few not at all. So for anyone to say you can't have symptoms before an embryo implants ....... I feel are wrong. There is no one answer for all people. Good luck to all mommies & mommies to be <3
I am having a lot of symptoms of conception or pregnancy, and they all include headaches everyday in the same spot, creamy mucus discharge, bloating, cramps in my legs and thighs, lower back hurting (but not very often,) poor apetite...I just need a little clarification on this. And my period doesn't start till the middle of next month. Please help!
Hey uhmm i ovulated on monday 13th of june 2011 just last week and 5 6 days after i had some cramping and than the 6th day me and my bf made love and it hurt really bad like i kept going so he wld do his thing and it hurt after woods it started cramping bad again and we did have unprotected sex twice the day i was ovulating. So could it have been implantation cramps or something else?thank you.
Can anyone help me with this me and my bf had unprotected sex wen i was ov twice and 5 6 days later had cramping and it hurt than 6th day (next day) we had unprotected sex again and it hurt really bad had cramps after woods went to the toilet it hurt wen i pushed like wen u push wen u need to poo sorry if to much information and we tried again but couldnt it felt so sensitive hurt still cramps. But the next day was all fine and no cramping now should be due for my period around the 4th of june 2011 so could it have been implantation cramps
Hi all,
I am also TTC....my lmp was 10 jun2011...and we had unprotected sex on 17/18/and 20 jun .i have 25 day cycle....when shud i chk for pregnancy....???
i had a blood test 3 days after we tried to concive a baby. it showed my hormones were high but the prenacy test was inconclicive. when should i retest
I know this is a late post to the question....but i would like to say that everybody's bodies are different and no one person is going to have the same experience or symptoms.  With my second pregnancy I have experienced early pregnancy symptoms with my daughter, which happen to be the pregnancy that I had the worst morning sickness ever. I just literally wanted to die.  Three to four days after conceptions i was haveing pains on my left side that was throbing and would come and go, excessive saliva where I would drool on my pilllow at night and even choke on it at times while sleeping I also would have a bad taste in my mouth.  When I shared this with my sister she though I was crazy until I had a positive prego test.I myself was not looking to be pregnant nor did I make up my symptoms lol...
Hi me and my partner are trying to concieve (conceive) I have had early preg sympyoms such as sickness fatigue tender breastd dark brown spotting headaches and stomach cramps its only been a week from trying to concieve (conceive) but I have searched the net and it has confirmed u can have symptoms as early as a week of concieving I took a home preg test and it came out negative but still can not understand why I am experiencing these symptoms :s xx
I only had a period for I guess u can say two days I have a little pudge that hasnt went away and I keep having random lower stomach pains  everyday lately thru out the day last.nite I felt sick ntn came up. Its painful idk
i recently had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago very early on & everything happened naturally so no need for us to wait to TTC. me & my husband had sex the day before i ovulated (7/5)& i know i ovulated i had the normal discharge i always get when i do. since then i've been getting really tired & i have dull cramps in my lower stomach & i also have this butterfly feeling on and off all day...i'm so scared that it's all in my head. when should i test? i don't want to be discouraged, it was going to be our first baby so we were really excited. it's so nice to read all these forums they really help alot!
First of all I'm really sorry for your loss,
I'm not 100% sure, but try testing after your missed period, or the day before. Me and my husband are also trying for our first, I ovulated July 5-7 or so, about the time I woke up on the 11th I've been experiencing similar thing's, like mild pinching on and off, gas (tmi), breast tenderness, temp stays around 99.0 F, very fatigued emotional...(all gradual between 11th til today 14th. My cycle is 32-33 day's, and start's between the 23-25 of every month on time... this tww is killing me.
I agree the wait is awful! I was a little nauscious this morning so hopefully that's a good sign. Good luck to you! I guess we should both know something around the same time then..hopefully some positive hpts!
; I was wondering the same thing actually, I DID IT with someone only four days ago, and starting yesterday I have been experiencing fatigue and stomach cramps, also severe headaches. I'm 2 days late for my period, but I'm never late .. Could I be pregnant?
Any time you have unprotected sex there is a chance of pregnancy.  With my 3rd child I had symptoms 3 days past ovulation with sore breasts and back soreness.  Keep us posted.
I am 6 days late and the only symptoms that I have are headaches, fatigue, and some lower backaches. Could I be pregnant? I normally have my regular cycle like clockwork and this month it is extremely late. I also have been diagnosed with PCOS. I want to be pregnant so bad, but dont think I could handle another negative pt. Any advice???
The only way you would know is to test, if you want to give yourself another week that's fine.  For me I always want to know right away to ease my mind.  Keep us posted.
So can someone please help me? I had unprotected sex 3 times with my bf but each time he pulled out. I was ovulating at the time. Im 4 days after ovulation. Im having mild cramping lower back pain, emotional and tired. My breasts have a dull ache. I took a test. I know way too early and it was negative.im not due for my period for 2 weeks. Could I be pregnant?
There is always a possibility of pregnancy when you have unprotected sex.  You will need to wait until about 4 days prior to your expected menstrual cycle to test.  Right now if you are pregnant the pregnancy hormone has not had a chance to build up yet.  Keep us posted :D
Viewing 1-200 comments: