Has anyone experienced preg symptoms a couple days after conception?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced what they thought to be pregnancy symptoms right after conception(before implantation) and they actually turned out to be pregnant? Just curious.
Implantation begins 6-10 after conception.  The only early symptom of pregnancy before a missed period that I have ever experienced was severe fatigue.  But that still doesn't take place until right before or a few days before you should start.  2 or 3 days after conception typically would not present any pregnancy symptoms.  Sometimes we can create symptoms too...I have puked up my breakfast before...thinking I was pregnant.  But I have experienced early pregnancy 3 times, and no sypmtoms were evident usually until 6 weeks (4 weeks gestation).
I'm absolutely sure this has happened to more than one woman, however it was coincidence.  No one can feel any symptoms from pregnancy until after implantation occurs.  Before implantation occurs, your body does not even know it is pg.

Good luck to you though!  Baby dust!!
I was just curious. I am not ttc. Just like to hear from everyone on different topics.
That's actually kind of cool that you didn't know until you were out of the first trimester.  I've only been pregnant once, but it ended in m/c.  I would like to basically fast forward through the first trimester next time, so that I won't be as worried about something going wrong like it did the first time.
it's really too bad you dont BBT because you would know exactly what was going on right now, and wouldnt have to be asking all these questions!!
I was just interested. I like to just throw a question out there and have it be an open forum. I am sorry for asking.
This is the place for open questions and forum... It's okay, even if you took your basal body temp. every morning of your reproductive life, you would still have some type of questions...since we cannot see what is going on inside of our bodies.  It is okay to be curious, and throw out questions.  My sister has taken her BBT religously to prevent conception, and the poor thing is struggling with 5 SMALL children.  They are all under the age of 7.  You won't know exactly what is going on no matter what, but sometimes it's fun to speculate and gain more knowledge on how our bodies work.  Don't defend yourself for asking this question, it is not necessary.
Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I never come on here and judge anyone. If I don't have anything nice to say or if I can't relate to the question or can't give some input I just don't comment. That's what I thought this forum was for but alot of people seem to think differently! Thank you for standing up for me.
I think people are confusing us...i posted about ttc...and we have similar names. They must think that we are the same person who keeps posting..oh well..thats their problem!! :)
Oh no worries I post a lot too!! :-)
and thank you for clearing the situation up earlier. it's just nice to hear other peoples experiences. Thanks. I am still having the ewcm sometimes i think i am having break through bleeding but nope.
I didn't mean anything bitchy at all by my post. I was offering friendly advice....I was saying (AS A FRIEND) that if you were bbt'ing you wouldnt have to worry so much!! it offers peace of mind. you get up in the morning, take your temp, and say, I'm either ovulating or I am not. and leave it at that.
but seriously, I was not being mean. I was truly concerned about your situation
well I dont think I have a problem!!!!......you just confused the heck out of me cuz here we were talking about mum being on the pill and around cd10 at the time......and then you posted that you were on cd33 and ttc.
no that is tylersMOM nut mum there is two of us one has mum and the other had mom. the one with mum, me, is cd10 and on the pill
Ask away girl! that's why I come to this site. I like learning new things, and if I can , help someone. that's what this place is for! Plus, my hubby works out of town during the week and it gives me something to do. I enjoy the company!
I think the ewcm is really strange!! I've never had that on the pill.  THe pill is supposed to be creating a hostile environment for the sperm, not an inviting one!!
i know thats what i thought. my husband and i have held off on sex since i thought i was ovulating but there were two occasions before i thought i had ovulated that he ejaculated in me so i am worried since sperm can live in you for a while. if i do get pregnant dont get me wrong i wont be totally upset but i just got a new sweet nanny job where i am taking my son and i couldnt imagine telling them that i am pregnant right after they just hired me. so we will see........ my cervix seems to be getting hard and lower but it was still open yesterday. how long if you do ovulate does your cervix normally stay high and open?
i am having extreme EWM again and my cervix is really high, soft and open? what gives.... i am so confused i have been right ontop of the pill for this whole week. could it be to low of a dose?
it is likely it is too low of a dose because you can still ovulate on low dose pills.
ok. i will have to contact my doctor about getting a higher dose pill. she is one of those who thinks i am crazy when i have a concern. i hate to go to her thats why i come here. i will have to switch docs. by the way the wetness i am having now is not stringy at all just wet and looks like EWM. a mix between fertile and non fertile? my body is weird!