Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Help - Could I be pregnant?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help - Could I be pregnant?

Hi everyone!

Okay, so first of all my partner and I are very safe about sex. We always use condoms, but lately i've been worried about being pregnant. My period is almost a week late and I normally have very regular periods. I have been feeling very dizzy and nauseous in the mornings and at night, as well as having diarrhoea over the last 2 days. Gross I know and I'm sorry!

Anyway I took a pregnancy test a few days ago first thing in the morning but it came up negative. The symptoms have continued and reading all the info online I found out its bad to drink too much water and/or caffeine the night before the test, of which I unfortunately did both. I can't get into the doctors for another week and just wanted to know if there was any chance I could be pregnant? Did you have these symptoms? My partner and I have been together for a long time and even though we weren't trying, pregnancy wouldn't be unwelcome.

Any advice would be helpful!! Please and thank you :)
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Also I have been having joint pain, nothing too intense and I would relate it to "growing pains". At 23 I don't think I'll be growing anymore haha!
Blank
4583720_tn?1356811441
Your probably not pregnant,  especially because you practice safe sex.  The fact that your worrying about pregnancy can cause enough stress to actually have symptoms or be late with your period.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...