Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Help :(

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Help :(

Right I've been sleeping with someone for about 7 weeks unprotected just after my period endedJust after my period Two weeks in I had an early bleed cause I had stopped taking my pill so it wasn't an actual period . It wasn't on the dates of my normal period.... And because of the random bleeding don't know when it's suppose to be... For about a week I've been feeling just not right and my stomach constantly feels like I've done lots of sit-ups and trust me I haven't. Is it worth taking a test or does the dates mean that I wouldn't be pregnant? I'm not sure because of the whole messed up period dates. But I know I don't feel right... Opinions please?
I'd take a test just to be safe but do it with your first morning's pee for more accurate results.
Anyone can get pregnant at any time, when in doubt take a test. $5 isn't really much of an investment, what's stopping you? Dates don't mean anything, especially if you were on the pill, it can take up to a year just t get out of your system. Or you can get pregnant while its still in your system.
i didnt have my period in march or april.....but i got pregnant in April...the last time i had my period was February 10th....i conceived April 12th....i dont believe in the whole period and ovulating thing bc i didnt have protected sex at all bc i was waiting for my period lol...guess ya dont need to have a period to get pregnant lol

doctors are still stumped as to how i got pregnant with out having a period for almost two months....
Nothing's stopping me as such, I just think with all the dates I've stated I wouldn't have got pregnant and I certainly wouldn't feel symptoms.