Help!!!!! One month late and negative tests and no symptoms.
I'm over a month late and have no signs of a pregnancy other than extra vaginal discharge. No discomfort other than thinking its my period and it's not. I've had 2 negative pregnancy tests and I've been pregnant before and nooo other symptoms. I'm very scared because I have noticed lately while rubbing my lower abs to get mild to sharp cramps through out the day. But for the most part they go away after a while. Could it be my period coming or could I be pregnant? Haven't gone to the doc yet because I have no money or insurance. Sigh.. HELP!!! If it is a late period, what can I do to bring it on so I can stop panicking!
i recommend you to go to doc and take a blood test...if ur not pregnant they will give you duphaston tablets...this is what they give me when i had a similar condition...since you dnt have any money i think you should wait..dnt start medication without doc opinion...