Aa
A
A
Close
Help-concerned about being pregnant
My last period ended around the 3rd or 4th of June. I was on a school trip to a foreign country from June 3rd-June 10th and I had protected (condoms, no birth control) a few times after I got back. I bled after having sex once of those times. About two weeks ago I had brown spotting but it went away. My periods are irregular, my shortest being 24 days and the longest being 32 days. I went online to ask before if I should be concerned and I heard that brown spotting could be other things other than implantation bleeding, and since I bled after sex, I could have had tears in the vagina? This was my first time being sexually active and having sex. I also heard that travel can affect your cycle. I am not technically "late" yet, but I will be if I don't get my period by tomorrow. I am only 16 and I have no access to pregnancy tests and I am really worried.
Cancel
1 Answers
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Maybe u can try getting a pregnancy test from Walmart, Dollar General, or Dollar Tree. They're only .88 cent at Walmart and $1.00 at Dollar General and Dollar Tree. Good luck and keep us posted!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
8367118 tn?1442609020
Blank