Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Help please.
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help please.

My period was supposed to come 3 days ago. but till now it has't arrived yet. Im experiencing lower abdominal and upper abdominal mild cramping. my breasts were sore for 1 week and now they're not. My husband and I have been trying for 5 months now. I frequently have headaches. Tested 3 times but all came back negative. my basal bodt temperature is 36.6 degrees celsius. Have anyone experienced the same and turned out pregnant?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
It's possible to get a false negative on pregnancy tests early on. Some women can be a week late before they test positive on a urine test. Be sure you are using first morning urine because it will give you the most accurate result. If you suspect you are pregnant, you can have your doctor do a blood test to confirm. CVS minute clinic can also do pregnancy tests.
Cycles can naturally vary by a few days which can be very frustrating when you are trying to conceive. Stress can also cause late cycles. If you are still getting negative tests after a week of your missed period and you haven't talked to your doctor by then, you should do so at that time.
Good luck and I hope you get your positive results soon.
Blank
This has never happened to me before.. took a test this morning and it's still negative. Im really hoping though that In pregnant but I dont want to get my hopes too high. thank you!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...