Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Help!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Help!

Long story short. Took a home pregnancy test was positive but very faint line. next night i started bleeding with a little cramping the next two days the blood was no more than my normal period but was a little thicker..maybe tissue but no big clots. That following day started spoting and made it to the doctor. Both urine and blood test at the doctor were negative but my hcg level was somewhere below 10. so went back today to test m,y levels agin to see if going up or down. so if im pregnant its maybe only a little over a week. Has anyone ever had this happen?? Help me please. Im tired of waiting to know if im really pregnant..Thank You!!!
You may have had an early miscarriage, or, you may be pregnant and it's just to early for the HPT and blood test to be showing anything. If you're pregnant your HCG levels will rise. If you did have a period and your HCG levels are that low it's most likely that you're not pregnant. All you can do is wait a little while and test again.