Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Hoping and Praying for a miracle
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Hoping and Praying for a miracle

Well lets see how to start explaining this question I have.. My fiancee and I have been trying for a little over 6 months.. I am pretty sure I am pregnant because my period is usually like clockwork.. We had sex on the 28th of March.. I was supposed to start my period on the 14th of April.. But nothing came.. I was over 9 days late with absolutely no cramping whatsoever.. 2 1/2 days ago i started what I thought was my period but I have had absolutely no cramping but the blood that does come out is bright red with slim to none blood clots.. I went to my doctor on the 19th of April and had a urine test done.. That came back negative.. I just now started what I thought was my period but it is not.. I have not bled enough to even really fill a full pad.. I have had some crazy things starting to happen if not have already had them happening.. Such as a metallic taste in my mouth, seriously it felt like my uterus was stretching, absolutely dreadful mood swings, I feel like I could sleep 24 hours a day and have no problem with it, my stomach and legs itch all the time, my back has been feeling like I am carrying an extra 25 lbs on the front of it, I have shortness of breath just walking up a set of stairs, my legs swell if I sit or stand too long, been having some insane dreams, I get up to go to the bathroom I would say about 3 times a night, nauseous at night, hungry all the time and when I do eat I can't eat much because it feels like I've eaten already, my uterus constantly feels like its stretching, and if I stretch to far it sends a sharp pain in my abdomen like its being ripped out.. Please someone help me or give me advice.. The Lord knows I need it.. Thank you..
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Omgosh how weird.  That is when I was suppose to start my period! & I think around the 28th was when my baby was conceived!! I just found out I am pregnant 4 days ago! Definitely take a test! :-)
Blank
I took a test on the 18th, & it was negative. Took another one on the 24th because my period still hadn't came, & sure enough it was positive!  I bought three more! & they were all positive!  :-)
Blank
See mine has come but there was absolutely no cramping... and it only last 3 days but it wasn't even enough to fill a pad..
Blank
And now I'm having metallic tastes in my mouth and my mood swings are TERRIBLE!
Blank
Have you tried another test?!
Blank
I am going to today.
Blank
Good luck!
Blank
I took it! It came back positive!!!!!! And I went to the doc this morning and I am almost 8 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blank
Wow!  Congrats!
Blank
And my due date is December 19, 2014.. When's yours?
Blank
That's what mine was! Lol but when they did an ultrasound it changed to January 2
Blank
Thats too funny and way too much of a coincidence! Why did they push it back almost 3 weeks?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...