Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
How long did it take to get your HCG blood test results back!?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I had a hcg blood test done last friday, and i have yet to get the results back (its monday). My doctors office was closed for the weekend and now there closed because of power outages (from irene, i live in the east coast). They have an answering service taking there calls and I was wondering if they would have my test results. Or idk. If it was positive would they have someone call me before the weekend? Me and my bf are going crazy waiting for these results, and the electric company has said it could be a week till many places get there power back on! Im just wondering how long it took everyone else to get a blood hcg test back. Im 10 days late for my period (spotted through it) and have had 7 neg hpts. (with one or two very very light positives but maybe it was me imagining another line)
Has anyone else gotten a blood test done on a friday and it take this long to find out!!
Usually it takes a day or so for them to get your results back. Whenever I have blood work done (I've never had my hCG levels tested however) it takes 1-2 days. If they did it on a Friday, it's not surprising you don't yet know. It's done during business hours, and those don't include the weekend. You'll probably find out tomorrow or Wednesday.
I hope so, I just havent had any blood work like this done before so i wasnt sure how long it could take to get back. Thanks though, Im really hopeing their power gets back on by tomorrow.
Got my blood work back, she said it was negative. But the  symptoms havent  left. Breast and new nipple pain. lower cramps, and not painful sex but my cervix is tender and sensative, and my skin is breaking out, this only ever happens when my period is about to start, And my period still hasent arrived yet. i have a week and a half till my next period is due, so i suppose ill want and see.
I had blood work done Monday. An got the resolts back that day they said I was Neg but still no period an haven't had one since July24 so I don't no what to do
Did you have your actual levels tested? If so, do you know what they said they were at?
ME no
No, I have no idea. I looked on the paper she wrote down before i got it test and it just said hcg blood test.  But she didnt give me any numbers, Im more worried now something may be wrong with my system, my sisters have endometreosis, and i used to get hormonal ovarian cysts. The doctor also said if my period doesnt start by the next time i should be getting my period that shes going to give me meds that will make me start my period (she wanted to give them to me now, but i wanted to wait.
I just read one of your earlier posts-- You said your cycle isn't due for another week and a half? How long are your cycles usually. Do you know what day you ovulate on?
I skipped my last period. My cycles are normally 26 days on the dot. didnt start spotting till 27 days then spotted for 5 days, no actual period. my next cycle from the one i missed isnt due for a week.
So I went to the hospital because of alot of abdominal pain and back pain. I thought it could be a uti or a bladder infection but after a few hours of testing it wasnta yeast or vaginal infection, or a uti or bladder infection., She suggested that I have an ultrasound done and keep an eye on my temp. ( my temp is utually 97.6 and it was 99.9 when i went.)