Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
How soon after implantation bleeding can I take a home pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 601-605 comments:
i guess we both are in a similar situation. had my period on Dec 13 2011 and we had sex 22 thro 27 and my period came just for a day and a half on Jan 12, 2012 could i be preganat somebody pls help us.
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not?  I just went through the same exact thing but all of my HPT's have come out negative.  Going to the Dr. on Thursday...just curious to know your results.  I've been to 50 forums and everyone posts about their concerns and questions but they never post about their outcomes :(  
Did you ever find out if it was implantation bleeding or not?
I am confused and troubled. I want to be a mom... but not succeeding since last few months. I had my lp on 29th Dec. Then we did baby making around the imp days...not all days but most of the days. My cycle is of 30 days, almost regular.
Now I get some unusual brown discharge on Jan 31..then nothing... Again on Feb 1, I get bright red bleeding, not heavy flow as my period. day 2 it continues, but i dont see any clotting like i see in my periods, its just bright red blood. I get paid ocassionally unlike my period.. I am unsure to see the doctor now. Any ideas plz..
Im curious , im qoinq through the same exact thinq . :( I dont know whether it is implantation bleeding . I need answers , I really want to be pregnant .
Whether your ready or not if your pregnant your pregnant. Dont do abortion that is the worst you could do. If you honestly dont want a child give it up for adaption at least. IF you feel that you are pregnant and you have not missed a period yet wait until your period day to be sure. if no period comes test a week after and if negative and still feeling pregnant test again and if still negative go to the doctors and get a blood test done
test again in a week or so if the period still doesnt come go to the doctors and get a urine and blood test done .
Omg... Everyone sounds exactly the same to wwhat i am experiencing. Me and the hubby had sex in my fertile periodand thought we were successful. Then i started spotting 4 days before i wld start my period. Dark red to brownish or light pink, have preg symptoms but keep getting negs. So i guess i shld do the same and test again in a few days. Thanks guys, its good to knw i am not alone..
HiCould I be pregnant we really want to concive ?

Plz help implantation or regular period am I pregnant?

Ok so my period was January 13 2012 and I usually have my period with in 30 days so my next period is suppos to be like febuary around 12-13-or 14 to start.. But my husband and I had intercourse with out a condom January 30.. And today febuary 3 I'm starting to spot a little pink of blood.. Well sort of only when I wipe is this normal ? Could it be my period so earlie or is it implantation of the egg? Plz help me figure it out if you can???
And also now I have been spotting only when I wipe it has started little pink on Friday then redish Saturday very weird red brown on Sunday and Monday today brownish and to add to all of this I only had to change my panty liner once during the day because it is this light.. I took a hpt on tuesday Jan 31 just to see if I was or not and it was positive I didn't believe and took three more and they where negative and then on friday like I said I started spotting .. And I took a hpt yesterday feb 5 and still negative ??? I feel voided and like I feel it bobbling or something inside there .. But no period I feel a little dizzy at time and a slight headache today and back pain but that's it.. Could I still be pregnant? Or is something wrong with me that I'm spotting 14-12 days befor my period??
It sounds to me like you had a chemical pregnancy.
Hey girls I had my cycle in the last week of January and it was normal the whole 5 days me and my boyfriend had sex a couple days later and today I had some bleeding but very light like im able to wear a panty liner could there be a possibility im pregnant
Hey guys I have a MAJOR question I had my cycle in January it was the very last week and me and my boyfriend had sex a couple days after now today i had a lil bleeding veryyyyyy light like i can can wear a panty liner and now it's just brown like its going away can someone help me this has never happen to me
Ok I have a cycle every 28 days regularly but this month I started to ovulate around the 9th I also had sex on the 9 n the condom broke on the 15 I started have slight cramps but it wasn't time for my cycle n today I had light bleeding but only When I wipe I took a pregnancy test and it was negative can someone please help??could this be caused by implantation??
Hiya, I'm trying to read though the posts to see where I can fit in.....short and sweet I did 3 tests on Wednesday all showed positive...Thursday I started spottin then it went heavier...I don't have pain doctor said I have to wait it out...don't really know what that means..however I have done a test today although I'm still bleeding and I'm showing not pregnant do you think that's it, for me now...I would have only been four weeks gne..
I ovulated soloist a week ago. I had some light cramps on my left side, the same side I ovulated on. Then a few days later I started having periods like cramps. I'm not due for my periods for another two weeks. A few days ago I had a few drops out light brown blood. Could I be pregnant?
I ovulated almost a week ago. I had some light cramps on my left side, the same side I ovulated on. Then a few days later I started having periods like cramps. I'm not due for my period for another two weeks. A few days ago I had a few drops of light brown blood. Could I be pregnant?
I have began spotting 3 days before my period is supposed to start.I had intercourse on the day of ovulation without protection and it has been 12 days post ovulation.my culls are 28 days apart every month and I ovulate regularly.I'm cramping as if my menstrual cycle is about to begin and I have this blood tinged discharge only when I wipe.when using a tampon it barely covers the tip with blood...is this considered implantation spotting or could it be my cycle beginning early? I've taken three hpt and they were all negative...PLEEEEEASE HELP! !
hey ginny,
your story sounds similar to mine..wondering what ever came of it..:) good things I hope

my boyfriend and i haven't had sex yet, but a little over two weeks ago we were messing around in the shower and his penis touched the outside of my vagina a few times. He did not ejaculate on me though. About a week ago my breasts became really sore and they still are. And on Friday I started light bleeding but on saturday and sunday the blood was bright red, which is unlike implantation bleeding. The bleeding stopped today but usually my periods are seven days and they are a lot heavier.

Could I be pregnant?
Oh! I also forgot to mention, my period have always been irregular.
was it unprotected sex? either way there's a possibility of pregnancy, but if it was unprotected there's a higher chance. definitely take a pregnancy test
you could definitely be pregnant, i'd wait a few more days and take another test and you can always go to the doctor for a blood test to be sure. blood tests are more accurate
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected sex on the 14th 15th and 16th of feb. and again on the 18th and 19th and just resently he didnt tell me but he had ejaculated inside me twice on the 26th of feb. my periods not due till the 6th and im having light bleeding and its only been for a few hour now but it started out brownish and then went to redish and a little pink. but only happens when i pee. help please could i be pregnant?
my question is this, I have been ttc for 2 years and started clomid and iui this last cycle. I had all the text book symptoms and at 12 dpo I started to spot light pink to brown. It got slighty heavier on day 3 and still continues lightly. I have extremely sore breasts....I always get this before I get my period and so I thought oh well next month will be our month. My breasts usually go back to normal as soon as I get my period. I have taken a hpt today and it is negative....any thoughts?
Omg I think I mite be pregent too. I thought I had my period I was bleeding heavy for 4days than it stoped, nd it came back but this time more like spotting Idk if its my period :( it dosent have Noo smell or anything am really worried. I don't have sore booobs I get mingrains nd naseas ahhh help
I started spotting today. I am hoping it implantation bleeding. There is a tiny bit only when I wipe not enough for a towel.
Have 3 kids and lmp was Feb 26th..  been having un protected sex since then almost everyday.. ovulation was this week and i had pink color when i wiped only once so implantation bleeding?? Or pregnancy sign?? Periods are every 29 days. Thnx
okay so heres the deal with me on friday(16th) i woke up feeling sick like i wanted to throw up so a couple hours later went by and out of nowhere i went to the bathroom and started throwing up like moutain dew yellow color even tho i didnt drink mountain dew and all tht day i was just throwing up everytime i would lay down and get back up i would throw up and then i was having horrible headaches to top it off then i was supposed to start my period on monday(19th) but i started a day early on sunday(18th) but its not a normal flow cuz im usually flowing heavy the 1st cople of days and now its just a very light flow today(20th) and then last night was having very horrible sharp pain in my lower stomach amd me and my bf had unprotected sex on my highest ovulation day march 5th and today i just went to take a pregnacy test and it came back negitive..so im just soo very confused on how i was throwing up and having headaches and pains someone please help me understand!!

sry for a long story!!
hey i need help my last period was d 21st of feb n my next was due the 17th march but still hasnt came. iv a 21 day cycle as im on the pill but i had very light bleedin on the 10 - 13th march barely fillen a pantyliner, whereas my periods ar usually very heavy n i get very bad cramps b4 they come. last time me and my bf had sex was the 17th n 24th february and i forgot to take my pill :/ iv been feeling a bit weird n havin slight cramps in my lower belly was jus wonderin if the light bleeding could off been spottin n if so how long should ye wait b4 taking a hpt? i took 1 yesterday (19th march) and came up neg would it be to soon to tell if i was preg ? im confused :L
Hi, I'm in a little bit of a different situation. For 3 years I was on implanon. I had 2 light periods in the beginning of use of the implant and then after that I didn't get my period. I had sex unprotected with my hubby 3 days before the implant was removed (removed on April 3rd) in between then and now we have had unprotected sex 5 times. Since about a week after removal I've been having breast tenderness, morning sickness, dizzyness, frequent urination, stomach jabs and cramps. Now, just yesterday I noticed a very light pink lotion like discharge. Could I be pregnant? I was told about hyper-fertilization but not sure if it is real, or could I just be getting my period??
Hi, My name is Nikki and I am a 25yo married woman.  My husband and I have been married for 1 ½ years.  We just recently decided to start ttc but we aren’t really trying is the thing.  We decided that not worrying and just “going for it” was the best approach for us.  So here I am a couple of weeks after our first time with no protection.  I haven’t been on BC for years so we just used condoms before.  I now my period was “late”  is say it like that because it was technically 2 days late but it still came if you could call it that.  AF was only here for 3 days which is 4 days short of my norm and it was REALLY light!!!  I am a bleeder to say the least for 6-7 days a month.  Not to mention I have “classic” pregnancy symptoms, sore back, nausea, headaches, slight dizziness, sore breasts.  The list goes on and on.  However I have taken a many test both FRER and Wondro tests.  I always get a BFN   So I am here to hear what you have to say and to see what others are going through who may be just like me.  
Hi. I am confused. I should start my period 09 June but on the 28-30 May I had brown light bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding??
Hey gals!

I have been reading the comments since way back in 2007 and i have enjoyed reading from everyones experiences and pained at the sad ones (miscarriages, false pregnancy).

I have been having breast tenderness for about 5 days, cramping for 4, and just yesterday i wiped back pink on my tiolet paper.husband and I have only been using the POM as a form of BC but as we all know isnt that effective. We arent TTC but we arent not trying not to either. I got a BFN yesterday and today. Should i test in a week? Less? More? I'll keep you guys updated
me and my fiance had unprotected sex, we are trying to get pregnant, I'm not ashamed lol we are very active so i'd say about 20 times since july 20th, this past week I had cramps than yesterday on august 11th I got my period or what seems like my period it's lighter than usual, last week I was throwing, than the cramps, and now the light bleeding.... Can someone please tell me what this may be if it is the implantation bleeding and how long do I have to wait to take the test to get a possitive answer
Me and my fiance are trying to have a baby.
I am very very very irregular, to the point that I don't get it for months.  We have sex frequently but up to know we have had no luck... Lately I have been experiencing "weird" things.
I started with what seemed like a cold, but only a runny nose, really bad headaches, and a little cough. He says that my breast have grown, also I have been experiencing dizziness, along with minor lower back pains... While this was happening, I started "spotting" for about 8 days.  It was very light and not enough to fill a pad, brown and pink in color. (It would only happen when I wiped and at night).  We want to have a baby but I do not want to get my hopes up and for the test to come back negative.
Any ideas of when I should test? I've read around that a few days after spotting starts, weeks after, etc., HELP!
Did you find anything out?
I've been ttc for 8 months now and I've had my fertility tests done and they all came back fine except for one test that showed I had a low egg count. The doctor basically told me I only had a good 5 years of good fertility left (I'm only 27). Considering my husband (31) and I would like two children that means I'd be preg for 9 months with one of them (unless we have twins) and then apparently it can take up to a year to get your periods back, so I'm feeling a little strapped for time. I had sex on day 8, 10, 13, 14 and 16 of my cycle this month but I was stupid and took a test 8 dpo and got a BFN (der!!!), I noticed the TINIEST bit of blood in my undies 9 dpo and thought it couldn't be anything else but implantation. Now I'm 10 dpo, took another test and it was neg. I am now going to wait until I (hopefully) miss a period before I test again. Has anyone else gone through the same thing?
Hi there. The reason you may be finding it difficult falling pregnant even when you are 'doing it' so regularly is because it takes 3 days for sperm to mature. If you have sex more than once every 2-3 days your partner is ejaculating less sperm each time (even if the amount of fluid is the same) so by the time you were fertile he may have been very low on sperm count (or had none at all). My doctor clarified this for me a couple of weeks ago. You'd know if you were preg by now so hopefully you are pregnant and the vomitting wasn't a bug :)
Hello :)
So many of these questions are posted on this forum with no answers?!?!?
I wonder if I can have some help please??
I am 23 and so is my boyfriend we have been having unprotected sex usually each day. I thought I came on my period on tuesday (7th nov) which was early  and it was so light and now stopped. for a week before I felt a nausea like a travel sickness. Am I just being paranoid or could I be pregnant? Is it too soon to take a urine pregnancy test? Thank you so muchly :) x
I'm late on my period by 2 n half weeks then had some light bleeding this morning. My partner and I have been trying for a baby but no luck yet, I have cramps and my breasts are so sore etc. when should I take a test? I'm not sure
hi baby love.
i going same things what you going through
well with me i started brown blood frist then next day i started fresh red spotting blood on the tissue then half n hrs went back it was gone again then start brown blood again. my period was meant to be today or tomorrow
i work out from the last period was the 30th october 2012 next perod due was 27th novermber or today still nothing.. but yea. i same here when can we take the test .. ?
but hey let me know what was your result was thanks   and good luck if you are :)
IS SEX SAFE TWO DAYS AFTER SPOTTING OR WHAT YOU CALL IMPLANTATON BLEEDING?
HELP!! So I had sex 2 weeks ago we had protected sex with a condemn but we were cuddling together and he had tooken it off. I'm suppose to start my period about this time and I got it yesterday but its very light barely and bleeding at all! The blood comes out looking somewhat brown when I wipe. Help what can it be am I pregnant?? He was just a one night stand so I need to take actions if anything
I need someones advice "/, my period isent due untill the 28/29th of this month, for last three days I've been spotting/bleeding, but its been a light pinkish colour on the 1st day then it stopped then I woke up on the 2nd day and wiped it was a brownish colour and same this morning, I've been getting stomach cramps, and weird crampy pain on my right side, also lower back pain, headaches, tiredness, and I have been throwing up today, could I be pregnant? I really hope I am :)
Ok so iam irregular in my periods and I was on depo for 1 year and then got off because I heard that it was going to be hard to get pregnant so my period came back 7 months after leaving the shot and so I usually get my period but it comes on different dates. So my period came April 25-30 and I checked to see if I was ovulating and I keeped on getting negative results so within that month me and my husband had I'm protected sex and so I was having pain on my lower abdomen and on my left side for about 2 weeks and I felt Hungry all the time very tried and my Breast hurt around the nipple and I checked to see if I was pregnant and I got negative and so I started spotting brown on may 29th and its not alot to wear a pad only when I whip and little pink blood but I have cramps that come and go can someone please tell me what might be going on thank u
well im confused and i need help me and my husban want to have a baby. well my period was on 06\09\13 and ended 06\11\13 then two days after witch is today i wiped and it was a pink color, i dont know what that mean. could i be pregnat?
I have a couple questions about pregnancy and I don't exactly know who to ask or what to ask. I'm just confused about a lot. I usually start my period on the 15th but last month I started on the 19th and it was a very irregular. My period usually only last up to 3 days with a lot of blood brownish stuff. This Was more light pink barely any blood I didn't have any cramping as to where I usually have very many cramps. The white blood last it up to about 7 days and then it stopped. I don't know if that was implantation bleeding or not but I have all the symptoms and signs of pregnancy, But all of my tests are coming up negative do I have to wait till my next period Or what do I do?
With my last pregnancy that ended in late miscarriage at 23 weeks, I had implantation bleeding that was abit lighter than my normal period and lasted 3 maybe 4 days, I didn't get a positive till about 3 weeks after the bleeding stopped, I knew I was pregnant but the doctor didn't believe me until I finally got a positive. Just keep doing tests that's what I would do, I came on 6 days ago 4 days earlier than usual and wasn't as heavy and ended in brown discharge, I've got my fingers crossed aswell for all of us :)
i had light scant bleeding two days ago and wonderin if that was implantation...and tomorrow i have a MRI with contrast scheduled..is it safe to continue wit it should i get a blood draw to confirm pregnancy..i had a urine test done 5days ago negative..but that was only a few days after ovulation..what should i do
Viewing 601-605 comments: