Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
How soon after implantation bleeding can I take a home pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 201-400 comments:
Like everyone else on this forum site I also had this problem..confused if I could be pregnant.I have my menstruation on the 4th of this month and had an unprotected sex from 11-17.like almost everyday.So this day19 until I'm writing this post now I am having a brownish-sort-of-bleeding.It doesn't lasted long.like u dont need a pad because it is not heavy flow.maybe a few drops during the day.
My questions:
*Is this a sign of an Implantation Bleeding?
*When should I take home pregnancy test?(cant wait!so into having a baby :(

hhhhhhhhhheeelp!!!
Hi!! From what I have read what we have can be implantation bleeding...and it can last up to a week and a half....I am waiting until I miss my period completely for this month so I probably won't take a test until on or about Dec. 29th....some people can get a positive hpt 10days after the bleeding has stopped. My spotting started on the 18th of this month and I still have it now, but like you said not heavy enough for a pad/tampon...I say take a test like Jan. 2nd and see if you get a positive...but if its negative doesn't mean your not prego, might mean you test to early...try again like 3days after and see what that says. Good luck!!
Hi there...thanks for that advice..that is what I am exactly thinking...to do the test around that time like Dec28 or 29. Actually I am hoping to miss my period this First week of January.crossed fingers(*wink*)

I will keep you posted and to everyone who is reaing this forum.So thankful that I found this..I can truly express myself and interact with people on same situation.

yeah Goodluck to us women who wants to get pregnant!!!

Merry Christmas to all!!
I took my pregnancy test a week after i conceieved and it came up positive. They actually had to track down the specific day I conceived because the baby wasnt developed for as far along as they thoguht I was. So I conceived oct 26 and took a test nov 2 and it was a faint positive so really it depends on how high your hcg levels are. Hope this helps. O and also i didnt have omplantation bleeding til i was about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant and had it twice.
Hey! I know right....I am so glad I found this site too, to be able to talk to woman going through the same thing I am. Defanitly keep me posted on what happens with you and let's keep our fingers crossed that we don't get our periods :0)!!! And like the poster before me said yes it most defantily depends on a womans hcg levels...everyone is different. But it looks like we are on the same page with whent to take the test...if mine comes up negative on the 29th then I am going to try again on Jan. 2nd or 3d bc then I would have truly missed my period for the month of Dec.I am going to use clear blue digital read, and also maybe get a regualr one bc idk if they would detect "faint" lines or not and if not and there is a faitn line and say not pregnant..lol. Hope to hear from you soon!!
i  have been waiting for my period...so i think it started yesterday and was reddish pink, and i would only see it when i wipe and would come and go , about 4 times then after that didnt show again until today it was reddish this morning...but now its gone so would that be implantion or  can a period do that and i also wanted to know how soon after can i take a pregnancy test
Hello there! Sounds like spotting to me...not a period...I have heard of light periods but if it's not heavy enough to use a pad/tampon, to me that is spotting. As for implantation bleeding it could be that to...are you trying to concieve (conceive)? You could test now if you period was due already and you missed it. Are your periods regular all the time?
HI, I'm in the same situation. I was supposed to get my period on the 25th or 26th, and today at 5pm had a couple spots of blood. (Well I guess that would be yesterday, since I see its after midnight now lol) It hasn't reappeared. I have been TTC too, lost my angel in July. Normally when I get my period, theres no question, I just start gushing..Sorry TMI. Hope mine is implantation too. Baby dust to everyone TTC!!
I had unprotected sex a day after I finished my period Dec.19th he didn't *** in me but I think he pre-cummed. I have all the signs of pregnancy, but it is too soon to say I've missed my period. So can I still take a test? What kind should I use?
hey everyone im new to this whole thing me and my husband have been trying no docs or anything for 3 years now and till now nothing but on dec 2nd i got my period and then on dec 20th i got like a small spot of pink blood when i wiped but nothing more i have no idea if its implantation bleeding or ovulation spotting im so confused. please help me before i get my hopes up to much i have no sysptoms  other than cramps every now and then thanks for yalls help!
I just got a positive hpt. well two actually (didnt believe the first) on Dec 25th. I had a normal period oct. 19 lasting about 5 days. And then on Nov. 19th had abnormally short bleeding less that 2 days. Because it was so short i suspected that I might have been pregnant and took a hpt on Nov. 27th and it was negative. So ive been trying to figure out how far along i might be .. If the bleeding on Nov 19th may have been implantation bleeding?!? any ideas
2 days ago, i had a drop off light pink blood when i wiped. then nothing until about 5-6hrs later. Then i have seen nothing wlse since then. I was suppose to start today and havent. Could that have been implantation bleeding? Since the first day of my missed period is tomorrow, is it ok to take a pregnancy test? Good luck everyone!!!
It would depend on when you ovulated. They say usually 6-12 days after fertilization is normally when it happens. I gotta lay off the HPT's lol. I have been doing them like crazy..It's frustrating waiting to find out what's going on.
Update...

I posted last time my could-be implantation bleeding(hoping it was:) )

This morning instead of brownish-spotting for a week already, I had a fresh pink blood combined with brown spotting, i'll keep monitoring today but i am expecting my period by first week of Jan. (and again hoping it wont come coz im ttc)

Waiting is the most impatience thing to do :)
BUt still will wait :)
BAby dust all the way!!!
hi my period is due around the 8th or the 9th of january still having positive ovulation tests, but today have slight spotting pinky reddish only when i wipe though has anyone got any ideas or experienced the same things. im so desperate to fall pregnant but woundering if its a start of a period, but then again it would be extremely early, please help thanks
hi im so so confused to. ive been trying to concieve (conceive) for a while now. ive been doing ovulation tests which are still showing a positive result which i thought was strange as i thought i would have already ovulated. today i went to the toilet when wiping i had pinky reddish not heavy to use a pad or anything, my period isnt due until the 8th or the 9th of jan, so im so confused. desperatly want a baby to, but so worried this could be a start to a period also i have cramping to. but it seems to early for a period, any ideas or advice would be great.
and i hope you get the POSITIVE result you want, fingers crossed for you, its so frustrating isnt it.x
Hello, yup waiting is so tough.are you taking some vitamins to help out for your prenatal?like matherna and folic acid?
I started taking those and know my ovulation period and when is the best time to make love, but after my ovulation time i started to spot like brownish color and till now like you dont need to use pad.
i will do my hpt on dec29..i will check how my hcg level but then for sure if jan4 my period doesnt come..hail!!!i will be jumping for joy..:)
of course blood test will follow-up.
i wish you a positve result too..
Hoping our new year would be great with this good news!!!
Hi all! Just found this forum! Wow its amazing to know that I am not the only one with this brown spotting that occurred yesterday! My period is due on Friday (4 days) and my husband and I have been ttc since we were married in August (when I also came off the pill!) I am really hoping that this spotting (and mild period like cramps) are our little baby!! I have NEVER been 5 days early in getting my period before and I currently have a first response test sitting in my bedside table - but reading the above comments, it looks like I had better just wait until Friday when I will be due... Its so tempting though!!! Hoping everyone updates on here if they were successful - its just so exciting!!
I to have been having a small amount of spotting going on. My last period began on Nov.25. I was due to start again on Dec. 22/23. I took a test on the 24th , it was negative. Then that afternoon I started this faint spotting, only when I wipe, no major bleeding. It finally stopped yesterday morning(the 26th). Nothing today, I have been cramping some also. I just don't know what to think. We have been trying now for the past couple of months. We already have children, so you would think I might know by now!! lol I have never had this happen with any other pregnancy. I bought a test tonight, should I take it or wait a few days? Any advice appreciated! Thanks.
I'm having the same situation. AF was supposed to start 24/25, and had a bit of spotting on 24th. Still no AF and have been taking tests every morning, but still negative. I don't have any of my own, but lost my first in July at 3 months.
Going to call the doctor on Tuesday, I was in last week thinking I had a bladder infection, and he oredered an HPT, so I'm sure he wont be too suprised to see me again.
im so upset and really worried of whats happening. had positive result on ovulation tests yesterday and a day before, now today i seem to be having a period, and i had my period this month on  the 9th. i am now so confused of whats happening to my body. how can you have a positive result on an ovulaton test then start a period? have you ever experienced this?
i hope you get your positive result 2moz, all the best.xx
I just took a test this morning...... its positive!!!! :))) I was scared to even take another one, but I thought "what the heck"!! lol  I went to the Dollar Stare and bought one of their $1 test because I was tired of spending alot of money on test. Well, it worked!! Also, I thought this might help some out, if you will search E.P.T. online, there is a $5.00 off coupon. I was able to print it off 2 times, so maybe that can save someone some money on these test. I think you might be able to use it on ovulation test also. Good luck to everyone! What a confusing subject this is.
I am so sorry to hear that you lost a child. I can not imagine the hurt. I really hope you will have a positive result the next time you test. Please keep us update! Good luck. I spotted on and off from the afternoon of the 24th till the morning of the 26th.Its different for everyone though.
I am beginning to freak-out.waaaaa!!!
This morning again i have a brownish spotting, but when i wiped there is a fresh blood on the paper.dont know what to do...i dont want my period to come but i am due sometime jan3 or 4.Plus the fact that i am experiencing lower back pain, the same thing when my period is coming and also sore breast.
Tomorrow i will try hpt.and fingers crossed for a positive result..
I'm trying to have a baby and this is all I wanted for New year :)

Please pray for us who wants to have a baby.

Hi everyone, I am sort of in the same boat. Last period was on Dec 5.  I had sex one time, about 4 days before ovulation.  I spotted light red/pink from Dec 24 - Dec 26.  I took a HPT on the 27th and it was negative.  My period is due Jan 2nd.   We arent really trying to have another baby but if I'm pregnant we'd be thrilled.  Its not like me to spot mid cycle for 2 days!  But I have also heard that stress can cause spotting between cycles.  And well... Chrismas was certainly stressful for me.  But I really hope I am preggo!! :)  
yay grats! I hope I get my positive soon!  That makes me feel better as our situation is similar except your last AF was a couple days ahead of mine.
Baby dust to everyone!!
I will keep my fingers crossed for you too. :)
WAAA!!!!!
I just got AF!!!
If I don't get positive next cycle it's gonna be sooo hard for me, as my due date (for my Angel) was Jan 25th :/
Hi there Im 25 and in the same boat although i am a little confused.. My last menstral was Nov 11th I have a 32 day cycle. Had unprotected sex Nov 17th,30th and Dec 9th and 16th, and I was due for my AF Dec 13th, well its now 29th Dec and i have not seen my period although i did experience some brown,pink spotting for three days very light with no flow on Dec 23rd. I have been really tired latley and drained, experiencing leg cramps, and low stomach cramps that are mild- odd for me cause i never get cramps, bloating, moodiness :S My breasts seem to be darker in color. I tested on Dec 20th and got a Neg but i didnt experience the spotting till Dec 23rd could that have been implantation bleeding> if i concieved on the 9th or 16th :S is that even possable?? Im not sure if i should try testing again so soon ?
hi everyone, i had my last period on the 25th of nov.i was expecting my period around the 23rd of dec but nothing came.i took a home pregnancy test on the 24th dec and it was negative.on the 25th dec when i wipped i had like brown spotting but then nothing and later on that day when i wipped it was like watery pink spotting but nothing since.iv got tender nipples and feelin a little more tired.light crampings like my periods going to come but then it doesnt.i took another test on the 28th but at night and it was  negative.could i be testing too early?wev been tryin for 7 months so hoping that i am!
moma25----
I would try testing again. It is very possible that you got pregnant at any of those times and it not show on the 23rd. Try again, but be sure to test in the morning.Good luck!!!

babybliss---
We have the exact same AF dates! I also took a test on the 24th and it was neg. I started spotting that afternoon. I tested again yesterday with the first morning urine and it was a positive. It was a very light line, but it was a line!!Test again, but in the morning this time. That is the best urine sample. Good luck!!
I am sorry that it did not happen this time. Girl, if I were you I would be trying every night!! lol Thats what we were going to do this next time if it had not happened. Good luck and know it will happen for you! We were trying before and it took a while for this to happen this time.
Hey there I tested again early this morning 5am and got another Neg. I am so confused over this if I am not pregnant then what the heck is going on with my body. my legs ache, im bloated, tired a lot, no AF, and the brown,pink spotting i had on the 23rd a week and a bit after my period was supossed to show up. I just dont get it!
I felt the same way! I bet you are. Give it another day or so and try again! if nothing then and still no af, I would go get a blood test. back several years ago, I thought I was pregnant and kept testing and it was always negative. Then I became 2 months late, so I went to the doctor and had a blood test. It was positive. My levels were really low. They put me on meds to try and boost them, but I ended up losing the baby. Probably if I had got there earlier they might have been able to save it. Just too much time I spent waiting I guess.
I just came from my doctor and he did internal check up with me.Because i told him I spotted 2weeks on the row already..period will be on Jan3-4 and he suspected that I might be pg.But here is some of his diagnosis:
No mass.
Cervix is closed.
Did have a pelvic exam.
Blood spot now are fresh.

Did a blood test --will get the result on Thursday.
Im so scared..I wanted to have a positive result, but I'll do my hpt tomorrow morning.(I did not have it today)

Keep hoping!and pray :)
well no luck with me this time :(i started 2nite!dont no why that happened last week i never spot before i start!congratulations on ur positive!how long were you trying for?any advice u could give?!
Hey thanks so much for the suport and advice. it trully means a lot to me. I am so sorry to hear about ur loss a few years back im sure that would have been hard..beyound words. I will go in for a blood test soon i think and try to figure out why my bodys acting the way it is. I am having mood swings off the chart latley as well on told of everything i just wanna cry and dont know why..
I am totally going to be trying every night this month! This was supposed to be a month off because I have been getting really depressed the last few months every time I get AF.
I'm so sorry to hear you had a loss as well. :/

P.S. to everyone.. This is going to be hard to say, but I was reading that late implantation has a signifigant increase in chances of not making it due to lack of nutrients.. So it all comes down to luck..Sorry, it was hard for me to read that, but if it doesn't end up being your month, just know it wasn't your fault the egg decided to take its time this month.

Lots of Baby Dust to everyone and for all who have gotten BFP best of luck on your journey :)
Well I had an operation in April to diagnose endometriosis, and the OB told me to BD every other night for about ten days around the time you should be ovulating, because after four days, the sperm start to die off, and if you try every day, the sperm doesn't have enough of a chance to replenish itself.
Also, afterwards you should lie down on your back for at least ten minutes without moving, even better, propping a pillow under your bottom. This helps the sperm make its way to the proper place.
Another trick is to try to pinpoint when your ovulating. You can do this by taking ovulation kits, checking cervical mucous, checking basal body temps and/or taking notice of when "sex drive" is strongest. You don't have to try all of it, but checking cervical mucous to take note of when your most "wet" and making sure to get 'er done when your in the mood are good things to try!
i took the hpt this morning....neg :(
still spotting with fresh blood.
i dont want to think that i will have early period
period is due on jan3 or 4.
sigh!!!
still hoping for positive result on my bloodtest tom.
keep praying....
well I am still late 50 days since last AF as of now. Took my temp today and its 98.42F :S very High for me since i normaly sit at 98.2 F. Im worried though cant shake this worry that somethings wrong. I keep testing Neg for being preg, but im 2 1/2 weeks late for AF and have had that spotting.. so I think im gonna go into emerg tonight and have them do an ultra sound and what ever other testing to figure out if I am preg or what the heck is up with my body. Other then that I dont know what else to do :S
Good luck and keep us updated.
well i went into emerg and the doc said he dose not think i am preg. that im prob just having a hormonal surge for some odd reason. And he told me to come home take some meds and test again in a week. So i guess thats what i do :S
im experiencing the same as you, had preg test done, all negative. had to periods now this month which both started just spotting. had positive result on ovulation test few days ago but how can that be when im bleeding. really not sure either what the hecks going on with my body either. so dont know now when to pin point now to start testing for ovulation again. hope you get some answers to whats happening with you and all the best with you, xx
Hi there Kate, I read some where that ovulation tests can in some cases show up as ovulating when you are pregnant. Dont think that helps much but its what i have read. I am 2 days away from being 3 weeks late now. And i cant shake this feeling that i am pregnant but not very far along. If i concieved i would have done so on the 9th or 16th- which was 4 days after my period was suposed to show up. So there is still the chance that it was too soon to test positive. I really am confused and kinda pissed off at the doctor that i saw cause he looked at me  and told me that he dose not think i am pregnant and that i would be 4 weeks along if i was. Which is a load of bull because although medical ppl count from your last menstral it really depends on when you concieved.  the doc only did blood work and urine test- urine test im sure was watered down since i drank so much before hand.. Then the doc told me to go home take ibprofin on advil every 4 hours and test again in a week to make sure im not preg. I was like what the heck!! so go home load myself up with medication that could be harmful if i am pregnant and test again in a week.. He told me i was just having a hormonal surge from skipping my period. And ignored me when i told him i never skip peirods EVER. Not to mention I am a mother of 1 lovley 4 year old boy so i know what the begining of being preg feels like.. I Just dont understand yet i still have this deep down feeling that i am pregnant or that something is wrong.. So i guess i just wait a week or until i skip my next period to find out whats happening for sure. In the mean time i dont think im gonna take the ibprofin or advil like the doc was saying and i will just deel with the slight nausea, tiredness and crap my body is deciding to do.. Is it even possable to have a late period (due on 13th) and get preg 4 days after it was due on 16th?
just an update:
my period came 5days earlier..never happen before.
and neg result on blood test :(

i dont know what to feel and beside i have a painful cramps ever..
i know exactly how you feel. doctors do not seem to give a **** these days what they say gos to them my faiths gone in the doctors. keep me informed and i do hope you get a positive pregnancy result. for me i dont know what to do dont know when ill be ovulating as ive had positive ovulation results while bleeding but the docs dont want to know, good luck and ill speak to you soon, kate.xx
im so sorry you had a negative result. i was sure to i was pregnant. i feel depressed been trying so long taking everything i should, spending money on all the tests and still nothing!!! i hope you get the positive result really soon, i dont even know when im ovulating anymore as i get positive results but the bleed, kate.xx
My husband and I have been trying since june with no luck.  My last period was Dec. 4th.  I used the ovulation kits and found that I ovulate on day 20 rather than day 14.  This put my highest days around Christmas day.  I was due to start yesterday, and I am like clockwork.  I took a hpt test, but it came back negative.  Could this be due to late ovulation?  Can I still be pregnant?  This willbe our first child, so we have no idea how these test work.  Please help!!!!
for those of you guys charting ovulation dates, you can get cheap ovulation kits (with hcg sticks as well) from ebay...like 10 bucks for 30 tests or something like that.  soooo much cheaper than buying from a store.

My last period was Dec. 18th, and I started spotting on the 29th...still bleeding a little...pinkish and red...I figured my period just came back since I just finished my period around Christmas time.  Anyways, just for fun I took an hcg test on the 1st and it came up positive, and pretty obvious line too, not a faint line.  I don't get it.  I chart my LH surges and I had a surge around Christmas time, so it's weird that I'd be spotting already, or hcg-positive.  If I am prego, that means I must have ovulated during my period some time...I think we only had sex twice since my last period.  WEIRD.  You never know what's gonna happen.  I'm so curious...
So I am new to this forum and very glad I found you. My hubby and I are ttc and I am very confused. I last had my AF on the 20th of Dec and figured that I was ovulating around the 29th or 30th my next AF is not due until the 15th of January but yesterday and today there were light spotting on tp when wiped. No reason for spotting 13days from my AF so is this implantation bleeding? and if so how soon can I take a HPT? This is all so confusing.
first i would just like to say thank you to everyone who are posting their experiences. Just knowing people are going through the same thing as you is comforting.
Me and my boyfriend have been ttc for two years now this month. my last mp was on nov 30-dec 4 i started spotting brown on jan 2 a little on my underwear but mostly when i wipe(sorry if tmi) now today it seems to have tapered off but we will see. im just wondering if implantation bleeding can come after a period was due. Im trying to not get my hoes up because im always so let down. in the past two years i guess it has become easier when my period shows up but im starting t worry iam unable to conceive, im way to scared to go to a doctor and hear that im unable...any advice would be great. thanks to all
hi my cycle is usualy 28 days but had slight brown discharge 5days early not much tho then  very lite bleed for one day......now 19 days on from begn i had brown discharge again only once after sex now my tummy feels really heavy...any ideas?
I was due for my period on Dec 27 2009 and I didnt get it, took HPT and it was negative. For the last 2 days (Jan 2 thru 4 10) I have been having spotting and its pinkish and its turning to like a light brown color only when I wipe took another HPT and its negative also, dont have a clue as to whats going on. Can any1 help me? My husband and I are ttc, can anybody help.

Thank U
Peddles
From what I have read, it sounds like that could possibly be implantation bleeding and I guess its not likely to get a positive pregnancy test until thats done. I have been going through the same thing so I have been researching. Im not late quite yet, but still have had some symptoms.
I would guess since youre a week late that either you can wait a few days and test again because if you are pregnant maybe your hcg levels are too low. Or you could also do a blood test and that would show how high your hcg levels are to see if you are pregnant. Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!!!!
hi everyone hope you all had a fantastic christmas!!! i took another ovulation test yesterday a clearblue digital one thought it may be better as you get a smily face if the test is positive, rather than reading to lines, which is sometimes hard to tell the result. well i got the smily face so definatly ovulating, hope this month i will finally get a positive result with the pregnancy test. been trying for a while now and its sooooooooo frustrating that you get signs of spotting, late periods, and think its implantation then the period comes. i feel for all of you that are in this same situation, its depressing. it was a strike of luck yesterday that i woundered if i could be ovulating, 4th jan, as i had a second period in december 27th after having one beginning of december the 9th. so really not sure what the hell my bodies doing. went to the loo and when wiped i noticed wet watery discharge, had a few cramps, and stabbing pains in my right hand side, so i thought maybe i am ovulating got a test and it was positive. very odd though as i thought you ovulated in the middle of your cycle, not a few days after a period. did another hpt to rule out that it wasnt pregnancy giving me a positive on ovulation test, but that was negative. does anyone know of anything that could give a positive result on an ovulation test as not on any medication or been on any contraception, but just feel its very odd to be ovulating few days after a period. been to see the doctor but as usual they dont seem worried or very interested to be honest. i would be very greatful if anyone had any ideas on this, and all the best to you ALL in getting pregnant to.xx
I'm 32 with 3 kids and had a copper iud for 4 almost 5 yrs till last month..Dec 7th. I bled 7 days like I did while I had the iud. I have had major pregnancy symptoms since the 27-28th of Dec. I take 4 test and they come up neg and then I have a 3 with faint lines. so now today I go into the bathroom and get lite blood. I was due for my period anywhere from the 28th-31st of Dec. I'm sooo confused. I want to be preg sooo bad that why we had the iud removed. I have appnt on Jan 7th with my ob/gyn for follow up on iud removal. now that I'm spotting or have very little blood I'm worried I'm not pregnent. I'm not sure if implantaton bleeding or any kind of bleeding/spotting can happen after your period is due? I hope any of you have answers, if not Ihope my Dr tells me I'm preg on Thurs. only 2 days but i'm so sick of not knowing..
kityn
fingers crossed for you, i hope you get a positive pregnany result!!! its soooo frustrating and depressing all the waiting and not knowing whats happening.
wish you all the luck, let me know the result.xx
I'm new here but happy to find this website. I have been charting my menstrual cycles for a couple months after ttc for 7-8 months and not getting anywhere. The first day of my last cycle was on Dec 14 and I was supposed to be ovulating from the 30th of Dec to the 4th of January with ovulation on the 3rd. We made love on the 28th and 30th of Dec. Now on the 4th of January I had spotting, only once and I havent had any since. My period isnt supposed to start until the 16th of Jan. I want to take the test now but I dont want it to come out negative and be dissapointed. I'm trying to wait until my period will be missed or as long as I can handle it. I'm not supposed to be trying so I dont want to ask my doctors to take a blood test. I've noticed some lower back pain also but not much else for signs. It seems to early to be getting my period but anything is possible I guess. Thank you for any advice and I wish everyone good luck!
I am on the same cycle as u and have some what i am thinking is implantation bleeding and low back pain..My AF is not due until Jan 16.  I have a 13 month old and have been trying to conceive for about 4 months...I want to test also...For all of u trying to conceive and havent I strongly recommend the herbal suppliment MACA MACA...that is what help me get prego with my dd after trying for 7 years...I am hoping this is the month as this is the first month on MACA MACA since conceiving my daughter Feb of 2008.  

baby dust to all.
So I went to Dr today after I had been bleeding the last couple days and it wasn't implantation bleeding. It's a chemical pregnancy so a miscarriage is what's going on with me. Hopefully we can get pregnant this month and have it last... A bummer that it didn't go all the way.
Hello, I am new to this site and like what I see so far. Well I started my period of Dec 19 and believe I ovulated sometime between Jan 1st or Jan 2nd. Me and hubby had sex on December 27 and then again on Dec 31st. Do you think I have a chance of being pregnant??

I have been feeling really moody lately and feeling some cramps (pretty early then usual) but nothing compared to period cramps they really hurt.

Also, Jan 1st I was feeling pain on my left side. Does that mean I was ovulating or about to?
sounds like a possibility to me..i too started my period on dec 19 and am due to have my next one on Jan 16.  I am very anxious about finding out myself.  i believe i ovulated on the 30 of dec and am having implantation bleeding now hopefully and am having some cramping also..i know it is not my period yet but still have my doubts about being pregnant as it could not be this easy for me..previous ones it took forever.

Hi everyone. My husband and I have been TTC and took a HPT today (twice) because I have been feeling a little off. Both came back with what I HOPE are positive results. But I kind of can't tell. How long should I wait before I call my OBGyn, I don't want to be too eager...
Thanks for any advice!
as soon as he opens....if it is a positive result.
My last normal period was Dec 3 I was supposed to start my period on the 31st.  On the 30th I had period flow for half a day then it stopped completely for the 31st and on the 1st i started having brown spotting for about a week. Could I be pregnant? When could I do a pregnancy test?
I'm very excited that the original post is so new. I am a little nerve wrecked at the moment. Here is my situation, Dec. 18th i was ovulating and had sex 2 days prior, 3 days after, and everyday inbetween. I had a feeling i was pregers, but now not so sure. I have takin 3 pregnancy tests so far all Neg. On my birthday Jan 5th i started spotting a very very small amount and nothing since then.

I was wondering can i be pregnate?

I have only been pregnant Once before which was 3yrs ago. Unfortunatly it ended very tragicly. In short I was carring twins. I miscarried one and then discovered the second was atopic. So it was a very sad day. So this will lightly explan my sadness. I have tried to have a baby for about 7 yrs
i had an unsual sort of spotting close to the dates of my period & slight bleeding too..it was more reddish though not brown in anyways...it wasnt like regular periods though....so am confused...did a HPT the positive line was very very faint...so wondering did i do the test earlier...could that have beeen an implantation bleeding ?...
All of u who have had even a very faint positive test needs to call the Dr. and make an appointment, also start prenatal vitamins if u havent already.  There are alot of birth defects that can come from not taking vitamins early ie spina bifida.  Anyway, even a faint positive line is enough to be pregnant.  I have a wonderful almost 10 year old son.  I misscarried when he was 4 and now have a wonderful 13 month old daughter.  The time difference was not on purpose as i have a very hard time getting prego, but i think i finally found the technique and we are trying again.  (Patiently waiting till my period is due on the 16 of this month but it is extremely hard.)  The good thing we have not had to spend anything on bc the whole time:).

Hope everyones efforts pan out.
Ok here's my story. Back in September I stopped using the NovuRing due to financial reasons. I had a regular period in October after starting my new job and another one in November. My last period was around Thanksgiving. It's now January 8 and no period. I had some very light spotting the past few days that has been a pinkish color, but nothing today. Usually when I got some light spotting I'd get some abdomen cramping. Not like full fledged cramps but cramping all over and I'd go to bed that night and wake up to a full flow period. I've taken 3 hpt's so far. I took one on december 25, and another on december 31, both negative. I took another one yesterday at like 2pm and it was negative as well. I'm not good at keep track of my periods but I do know my last one was around thanksgiving. My boyfriend and I haven't really been trying but also haven't been preventing. There's definitely a huge chance I could be because he did finish in me multiple times a the past few weeks. I guess my main question is when I should test again. I have been feeling weird the past few weeks but don't know if it's in my head or if it's real. I have been feeling nauseous at times, headaches quite often, moody, and just weird, kind of like a tingling feeling all over. A few days ago when my spotting began I had some very weird feelings in my abdomen at work and went to the bathroom to find I started spotting.  I think my abdomen has been increasing in size but like i said before it might all be in my head. I dont know. I'm 6ft tall and slim in the abdomen region (not so much in the butt and thighs, lol) and so feeling like my abdomen is increasing in size might be a ligit concern.  I've been talking with a few people about it as well as researching online. i'm not stressing over it too much as if I am pregnant, that's awesome!! If not, that's ok. I'm not in too much of a hurry but would love to become pregnant and have a child.

I know from experience that stress can affect it as well as major life changes. I lost my job back in june of 2007 and didn't have a period for 3 months because of the sudden change in my everyday schedule. My doctor put me on the NovuRing and that fixed everything.

Oh, also I'm 25 and have had some pretty regular periods for a really long time. I just want some advice from people who have been in the same situation. Could i be having implantation bleeding and when should i take the next hpt?
Well, I took 5 tests before one came up positive with my son and i was right at 6 weeks pregnant.  Probably should wait another week before u test again...however it could just be stress if u have had the problem before.  If u still havent started your period in a week u might want to consult the Dr especially if it seem ur abdomen is increasing because u might have an ovarian cyst or something (I have had those before also and they can cause spotting as well especially coming of the nuvoring).  That is my advice for what its worth..Hope things go well with you.
I'm new to this forum and I like it. [=

Reading all your experiences is pretty cool but also making me a little confused with what I'm going through. Someone PLEASE help me. I'm almost 19 years old, I'm 5ft tall and weight about 100lbs. I've been on the NuvaRing for almost 2 years now, I'm really careful and responsible and I always take it out and replace it on time at the same time all the time. I took out the NuvaRing December 8, 2009, started my period on December 11, 2009. Had my period for about 4 days and replaced the NuvaRing on December 15, 2009. I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend of 2 years but like I said I'm REALLY careful. I lost count of how many times we had sex between the time I replaced the NuvaRing until I took it out this past tuesday January 5, 2010. He doesn't come inside me, I don't have sex when I'm taking ANY kind of medication. We "sometimes" use condoms but thats when I feel we should. I know my body very well and I always pay attention to it. Around December 29, 2009 I started feeling so weird. So damn sick is not even funny. I started experiencing every pregnancy symptom except missed period and sore breast (but they are swollen with a lot of noticeable green veins even with my caramel complexcion). On New Years Eve I felt very warm, nauseous and had bad diarrhea (TMI sorry but I need help). But thank God when the ball dropped I was all better. So yeah ever since around the 29th I've been feeling basically pregnant, I know of many ladies that the NuvaRing failed them. But I can't speak for them because I dont know if they were being as careful as I am...

So like I said, I took out the NuvaRing this past Tuesday January 5th 2010 and still all week I was still experiencing symptoms. And let me tell you I usually don't eat much but I've been eating like a damn pig, like 24/7. And the fatigue kills me. My tummy is also swollen never like before when I'm getting my period. I was gonna take a HPT today but there is fresh snow outside to go buy it.
So my period is supposed to start today the 8th. I was up late so anxious, and I started slight bleeding at 3am. I put a pad on just incase. When I woke up I had the weirdest bleeding. Brown blood with gooey chunks and stuff. Everytime I wipe more stuff comes out (sorry I know TMI). I'm finally cramping on my lower tummy area and a little bit of back pain. Usually I cramp all week before my period but I didn't.

Okay so that was my life story lol. Thought I should tell you all what I've been going through... So I'm still "brown" bleeding right now at 4:10pm. I dont even know if I should take a test anymore and I certaintly DONT know if I should put back on a NuvaRing next week Tuesday the 12 because I dont know if im expecting and if it may harm the process.

HELPPP please ladies. I've NEVER had a pregnancy scare before, never late or missed my period. ~=/
love that sounds like your period,

usually implantation bleeding is not chunky or alot, its a few drips.

take a home pregnancy test. itll calm your nerves and or give you a definate answer.

ca
I agree.  Definately take a pregnancy test, it will make u feel better.  If negative definately continue the bc as u normally do...
Thank you guys so much. I appreciate the help.
I will definitely take a pregnancy test. Maybe I just got sick or something because I've never felt this horrible before a period especialy almost 2 weeks before. Maybe a light flu or something.
Thanks again!! [=
I'll keep you guys updated with whatever happens.*
well Im still trying to figure out what is wrong with my body. My last AF was Nov 11th, I was due for my AF Dec 13th but didnt get it. Had sex Nov 17th,30th, Dec 9th,16th and had brown, pink spotting for two days no flow on Dec 23rd. was am now due for AF jan 13th a week away. I am so confused, as my breasts are sore/swollen, areolas are darker, im bloated and what was once flab is well filled out a lil, light cramping, head aches, lotiony discharge- i keep thinking im getting AF only to find when i run to the bathroom that its not. craving sweets, and oranges (very rare for me). Feeling so tired all i seem to want to do is sleep. I dont know what to think any more.. I have seen 2 doctors both didnt give me clear answers about what this could be. I had a blood test done on the 20th- but doc told me that if i conceived on 9th or 16th that it would be to soon. have done 6 hpt all came up neg, and went for another blood test dec 29th because i was worried that if i am not pregnant then what is happening to my body!! Instead the doctors looked at the urine and blood test told me they dont THINK i am pregnant but didnt even do a exam or ultra sound or anything to figure out what is happening :( im so fed up with this i just wanna know what the heck is happening. Im moody and feel like im on an emotional roller coster ride and before all this crap with tests i would have sworn that i was pregnant but the tests keep saying neg and my bodys symptoms dont lay off even after i think of the posibility of not being preg. I was not planning on being preg, although if i am im fine with it and not stressed about it. But i am worried about my health since i cant understand my body. what should i do? I have skipped one period, and its been 60 days since my last AF.. Is it even possable that i am preg, i cant shake this feeling that i am preg, although i am aware it could be something else.. HELP any advice would be great. :(
Also i almost forgot im feeling nausea and sick feeling, sorta the feeling u get before ur gonna puke.. but i dont puke. feeling like crap, tired and sick to stomach.
I was JUST reading a story about a girl saying how she had missed her period, done a bunch of home pregnancy tests, a blood test and all came back negative. So they scheduled an u/s to find out what was wrong, and it was then that they saw a heartbeat. She said she was shocked because of all the negative tests. So maybe you should try another doctor that will actaully listen to you, and hopefully they will do both a blood test and an u/s? Just a suggestion, keep us updated! Good Luck
Yes find another doctor. Also if you have female doctors I say find a male doctor because to me they listen more and get more work done. And metion and ultra sound to see whats going on inside that belly because I "think" you may have a little peanut in there. [=
Hi all

me and my husband tryed to concieve (conceive) on the 1st jan my period is due now and yesterday i got a light pink discharge it lasted all night and this morning i checked again it was fresh blood like if you cut your finger still very light tho i do need a pad.
Could this be implantation bleeding??
Hi all

Could this be implantation bleeding??
i am one of thos people whos only wish is to become a mom, i am 27 married for 3 yrs, i feel bad that i waited 2 yrs to have unprotected sex, i should've not waited. and now...i am so anxious to get pregnant even if ive only tried for almost a year. every month i feel im pregnant, i get nausea, i crave for food, my breast is sore/ swollen/ itchy....i get moody, its as if my mind is telling me YES I AM PREGNANT!!! but everytime i get my period its like a smash in my face, i knife in my throat...it hurts so bad....i cry...and cry...i am scared that what if i;ll never get to feel what its like to be a mom, i fear that it will no longer be possible. I went to the doctor and had me and my husband tested for infertility...both are capable.. but where is it? now i am feeling hopeless...sometimes i question God's plan...i feel so frustrated...i blame my husband i blame myself...I AM A TOTAL WRECK!!!! i can see another failure coming...i am brown spotting today and maybe at noon time ...my period is going to smash my heart so bad again! i hate my life.
Calm down, no one knows better than I do.  I tried for 3 years before i got my son (had to have a DNC to be able to get pregnant with him).  I tried another 4 years to get my daughter (that i was fore sure not going to have but took the herb MACA MACA for one month and found out i was pregnant).  I started trying to conceive at 27 and i am now 38 and we are trying to conceive one more time (i would have ten if i could but i have to have C-sections with each pregnancy).  I found the more u worry the more your body reacts to that kinda of stress.  And i know nothing bothers me more than seeing mothers that get pregnant at the drop of a hat or mothers that obviously dont need children.  If u and ur husband have not got checked out physically to make sure all is well then try that and then just be patient, it will sneak up on u when u least expect it.  Hope i have helped a little.  
I am sooo confused!  I thought I had what you all had ( implantation bleeding) -I got it a week before my period is due ( the brownish color for about 2 days) - it was enough to wear a light days pad though and then no period, no flow. anyway I was due Jan. 2 (that would be 31 days) and now it is Jan. 10th!  Took many preg. test and all neg. I took them with the first morning pee and everything -- still neg.  called by OBGYN and she says if the preg. test is neg  wait it out and take one one to two weeks later (they don't do blood tests she said) how annoying. Just very upset that they are all neg.
wanting to be pregnant! : (
hey, i know the feeling, some womens HCG levels take a while to be detected have you tried a more sensitive urine test? I heard Aimstrip and Clearblue can detect in early pregnancy.
The only ones that I have used are the EPT-- not the other ones you suggested  but thanks maybe that will be my next purchase if I still do not receive the thing that I dread.
Your welcome i myself have to wait till next week :( so good luck to you and i expect to hear some positive news from you soon.
xx
i use first response.  it worked 4 days after implantation bleeding with my daughter..i have since looked it up in my dad book since my original post..i am going to test tomorrow *** it will be 4 days after what i am hoping was implantation bleed.
I have been pregnant before but did not continue with the pregnancy in 2008.  My test positive did not show until I was about 4 weeks pregnant. I had tested earlier but it did not show up so I assumed my period was late as my period is not very regular and I have had PCOS in the past.

I had my period begin on Nov 30, 2009 and go for about 5 days.  I have not had my period since. I have only had sex once since that period being last tuesday 5th January.  I have this 'feeling' that I am pregnant. I cannot describe it. My breasts have started to swell since yesterday and they are both sore now, I know this is a premenstrual sign also. I don't feel 'right'.  I just did a pregnancy test but it has come up negative.  I am assuming my HCG level would be far too low at the moment.  I dearly hope that I am pregnant. I was told by my Doctor a few short months ago that I am highly fertile. I also believe that the day I had sex on I was ovulating due to the discharge I had.

Any Ideas?
I OVULATED ON JAN 5TH.  THIS ALSO HAPPENS TO BE 6 DAYS BEFORE MY PERIOD IS DUE, WHICH WOULD BE TODAY.  I HAD SEX WHEN I WAS OVULATING AND I GOT SOME PRE*** ON MY HAND AND THEN PROCEEDED TO USE A LUBRICANT.  WHICH MEANS I TOUCHED MYSELF WITH THE PRE***.  WELL...ABOUT 5 DAYS LATER I HAD A CLEAR DISCHARGE WITH BROWN IN IT (YESTERDAY)  WHICH I THOUGHT WAS MY PERIOD.  BUT IT STOPPED AND I HAVENT HAD A DROP OF BLOOD SINCE.  I DONT FEEL LIKE IM GETTING MY PERIOD EITHER.  I TOOK A TEST THIS MORNING BUT I OVERSATURATED IT.  MY QUESTIONS ARE:

DO YOU THINK THAT WAS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I OVERSATURATE A TEST?
HOW SOON CAN I GET AN ACCURATE TEST?
If the doctor says ur highly fertile test about 14 days from when u think u ovulated since ur periods are irregular if i caught that right...i too have PCOS.  I tested today and it was negative i probably have a cyst but my period is not due till jan 16th so on the 17th i will test if it has not arrived.  I was 6 weeks pregnant with my son before it came up positive on the other hand it was only 4 days after my implantation bleed that i found out i was pregnant with my daughter (which was a total shock as i had given up on pregnancy there are 8 almost 9 years between the two children) but i have horrible periods and never got started good so i thought what the heck i would take a test and i was totally shocked but very happy.  Unfortunately every women is different but generally a good rule of thumb is to test between 14 and 16 days after what u consider the time u ovulated...not everyone can tell when that is but if ur period does not arrive by then could be u r....hope all goes well for u...
First question was the lubricant water based...if is was not water based there is pretty could change that since it was very little the lubricant killed any viable sperm as they only responde to water based products...on the other hand if it was water based i have heard of women claiming to get pregnant with just that.(I on the other hand am not that lucky to be so fertile that a small amount would do it...LOL) ...It seems awful close to when ur period is due to have ovulated (are ur periods irregular?) If u dont start when u think u should be starting take a test...if however u did actually ovulate 6 days ago, i would give it another 8 to 10 days and if u dont get a period by then, i would test.  Not sure if u want to be prego or not but hope all goes the way u want..

I'm new to this forum I'm glad to see everyone posting their expirences. Well here is my dilema. My last period was Dec 1st. I was supposed to have it on the 28th and it didn't come. I was sick and was taking medication and my husband and I have been trying to have a baby so I took a pregnancy test because I'm never late. It came up positvie, the I wasn't sure because of all the meds so I took another one the following day and it was negative, I was so dissapointed. Then I got what I thought was my period, but I've been spotting since the 30th, the first day was very very heavy then the next day got lighter. My period usually last 2 days with 1 day very light. Well I've been spotting since so it's been over a week, so I went to the doctor and they gave me a blood test it came up positive I stopped spotting yesterday well the spotting was kind of stringy like fluid. They think I might be having a misscariage I told my husband I was pregnant and he told everyone in our family, so now they are telling me I might be misscarying. I hope not because we've been trying for so long and this is the first time we've had a positive test and for them to tell me this just like nothing really breaks my heart. The way she said it was what hurt me the most, like it was no big deal. I just wanted to punch her... UGH!!! The level of my HCG was 32 on Friday and they ordered another one today, so now I'm waiting to find out and it's killing me. What do you ladies think?
I also have had a miscarriage but it was at 8 weeks pregnant and was relatively quick.  I woke up and just felt like something was wrong and flew out of bed to the bathroom and immediately started bleeding and within 15 minutes started having what were contractions.  What I do know is ur HCG level is supposed to double every day from the time u implant....so ur blood test will tell u what is up especially since u have had a blood test already....I know it is hard to keep ur wonderful news under wraps, but if it is a miscarry, i felt is was nice in the long run for everyone to know it help me get over mine and for people to know why i was upset.  By the way, my sister had a tubal pregnancy and three miscarriages but know she is on her third child in three years so even if it is a misscarry dont get down so much things might work out later....hope things go well for u.
I know it is hard to hear !!! But if you do miscarry- there is a reason for the miscarry (something wrong with the baby itself)! I will keep my fingers crossed and prayers for you.  It is stressful-- believe me I know.!
Thanks for you reply. I really hope is not, I told my husband that the results were positve and he told everyone in the family that we were having a baby. It's so hard we've been trying for a while now, and are praying that everything is ok. This would be our first baby, I feel emotional a lot which is not like me, I feel nausea a lot, and shortness of breath. Wow! I'm glad your sister was able to have babies after all that; it does give hope, but I feel like I'm helpless if it is, my husband is so excited we are both in the military and don't have that much time to try. If it is a miscarriage we can't wait 3 months to try again, by then he'll almost have to deploy. UGHHHH!!! Sorry, I feel like crying but I can't since I'm at work.......so hard.
Thank you, please do keep your fingers crossed. I feel like I would disappoint my husband, and like I did something wrong. I mean I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I do have 2 or 3 pepsis a day. But not lately, and after finding out I bare drink one.
On the plus side, my sister had bleeding like u described with the child she is carring now...Conner is do to come in mid april...she had if for about 6 weeks i think. the doctor called it breakthru bleeding...so dont be too upset..also if u r still having pregnancy syptoms (symptoms) that is a good sign ie nausea, sore breasts things of this nature...waiting to find out is very tiresome i know...dont get down until u find out with the blood test...hope things go well for u...
OMG!!! Thank you so much! You have no idea how good that makes me feel. It trully gives me hope. Thanks Mom2two77!!
That is why i did not want to mention it at first..have they given u the results of the blood test yet...one other thing u said the results friday said 32...if u take another uring test and it shows positive then u probably r not having a miscarry because all the tests show from 20 to 50 units in your urine..if u r miscarrying then the it would show up negative because the units are lower than 20 which would be right on if friday it showed 32...if u feel u cant wait that long....hope things go well...hope the information helps...
oh one more thing if u r having a miscarry u r so early u dont have to wait 3 months to try again....u can try right away at least after mine that is what the doc told me...and if the doctor recommends a DNC to get u cleaned out take it..it is like a reboot of ur system and makes better incubater for the new fertilized egg.  
†I have faith in the good Lord that it is finally my time..I just need to know when should I test again, or call the gyn† I am 23 years old and have been TTC almost 4 years since I got married. My cycle has always been normal..was a 23 day cycle until October 2009 when I had my appendix removed. After my surgery, my cycle was a perfect 28 days November and December. My last cycle started on December 5th which means I should have started on January 2nd. Sometime around the 2nd (don't remember exactly when), after going to the bathroom, I noticed two small dots about the size of the "o" while typing now..nothing more after that. I have taken 2 HPTs that have both came back negative. I have had moodswings, been urinating more often, have a white/clear slimey discharge( thought that was a yeast infection so I treated as if it was and it's obviously not because it's still there), and have had pains on my hip bones (more on left side than right..but both sides off and on)..but it isn't cramps..and its right on the bone lol. Just wondering if the spots I had could have been my implantation bleeding and I took the tests too soon..If so, when should I test again?! Thanks..God bless and baby dust to all. Praise Jesus!!
my suggestion is wait about a week to 10 days before testing again ur ovulation time might be off a little.  if u r pregnant it should show up positive by then or ur period should come by then...hope it helps...
Thanks alot..I'm keeping my faith that I am preggo..I will test again most likely Sunday or so..last test I took was this past Saturday..so that should be good enough. Thanks again! God Bless!!
I did take a test on Saturday morning and it said Positive, that's another reason why I am so hopefull. You have been more help than the nurses on base have been.  Am glad I wouldn't have to wait that long, but with God's help this will be our first.

Thank you for everything!

Did I mention I wasn't spotting anymore?
That is very encouraging...I hope all goes well..please keep me informed....
I have been researching and trying to find the answers to all my questions. This is a great site. I believe my last period started around the 23rd of December. I usually am anywhere from 29 to 30 days cylcle. We started trying on the 2nd of January and I thought I was supposed to be ovulating around teh 3rd, however I bought a ovulation test and it said that I was ovulating yesterday and now that I count back from when my period is due on or around the 22 it makes more sense. Is this right? Also we have being trying since January 2nd and I thought I might be pregnate but had a lot of negative results but if I am just now ovulating is that right? And how long should I wait to test for pregnancy? Thank you for any help.
That is probably right...unfortunately the time from the start of ur period to ovulation can very...what is very accurrate in normal women with no hormonal issues is that between ovulation and the start of ur next period is 14 days some doctors say 12 to 16 days.  Hope this helps...
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I lost my baby. They called me from the doctors office and told me that the HCG levels were going down and that if I started to bleed to go to the emergency room...

Thank you for your kind words and support.

We'll start trying again soon, I know my husband thinks is too soon, but I sure don't think so. The docotrs office said that I could start trying soon because it wasn't a late miscarriage.

Baby dust to all!
I am so sorry to here that...please dont think it is anything u have done..sometimes it just happens...i had my miscarry between the two children i have...and i know several who have had them early like u..keep trying....baby dust to u
Hi everyone hopefully you all can help me with my situation!
I was suppose to start my period on the fifth of this month and instead of getting my period i had brown spotting not a lot to even wear a pad, and i thought i was going to get my period but of course i didn't and i've been having little spots till this day. My normal periods last about four days. i took i test which came out negative. Is it to early to test? Im really starting to get worried.
Hi, I am new to this forum thing. I have been reading up on many symptoms of pregnancy, and almost all apply to me. My breasts were very very sore from the 4th till the 8th. I could barely move, they hurt so bad. My cycle started on the 15th of last month, and has always been regular, starting off heavy and finishing light, usually lasting 4-6 days. On the 8th of this month, I experienced minor cramping and spotted(which never ever happens). It was brown with a little bit of pink to it, and only came once. Now it is the 13th and this morning I went to the bathroom and when I wiped, it was like a clear mucus with a dark pink, brown tinge to it. Only when I wipe. And that was it. Nothing else, I do have minor cramping though. I am very excited but nervous. On the 11th I took a first response test and it came out negative. Did I test too early? Is it possible I could be pregnant? I never ever get spotting. When should I test again? Please any information would really help me.
I took my pregnancy test today. It was positive! It has only been 16 days past when we had sex. I need to go to the doctor still but I am still very excited. I am assuming i had implantation bleeding on the 6th of January. :)))
congrats!! that is wonderful news!! i pray for a healthy baby and a magnificant pregnancy!!!!
I am wondering if every women is has implantation bleeding and if when after ovulation does it typically start if you get it?
u tend to get implantation within 7 to 12 days of ovulation or just before when u would normal start ur period.  HOwever, it does not occur with all women...i did not get implantation bleeding at all with my son...and got a tinge of blood about 4 days before i tested positive with my daughter....i have heard some women have a couple days of light blood and some have nothing...generally test for pregnancy about 14 to 16 days from when u suspect u ovulated if negative give it another week to see if ur period starts if not try again....hope this helps.
congrats to u!!!!!!! i am not this month hopefully next!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the help! Can you take a pregnancy test while you have that bleeding?
if it is implanation bleeding u need to wait about 1 week to 10 days...
Hi all, love this forum, it is just what I needed.  I stopped BC in October, had a normal period, none in November, LMP was Dec 11th have been having sex A LOT(fun :)), period due Jan 8 if I went by my usual 28 day cycle.  No period, ton of neg Preg tests.  Had some pain Left lower side on Jan 1st which is my usual ovulation pain but it seemed very late for ovulating.  Had sex on the 1st but none for the rest of the week as I was was sick.  Having some brown spotting, on and off sine last night, no pad needed, and feeling really nauseous, tired, headaches and i want to cry all the time.  this may be my last baby, had a miscarriage in March.
hopefully someone can answer my ?? i'm trying to get pregnant, ovulated on the 15th of dec. 2009 was two days late getting my period and the on the 31st of dec. i clotted some, i don't know if that was implantation bleeding, i'm having all the signs of being pregnant, i took three home tests all negative, i went to the ob today and they took blood, could i be pregnant , how high does your hcg levels have to be before they come up positive, hopefully someone can help
I dont think Implantation bleeding is heavy, but just try to be patient and wait for Blood test results. The waiting is torture isnt it?!!!!! Good luck :)
implantation bleeding is usually fresh pink or red blood...normally...
Hey - I posted this on a new thread before I realized this one was here:

I'm wondering if anyone on here has experienced implantation bleeding?  I bled just a tiny bit on my toilet paper about a week before af was due, and so I thought it was coming, but then I didn't bleed again for 3 days.  When I started again it was a couple of hours after I felt a shrp pinching pain in my lower abdomen (not necessarily painfulPainful menstrual periods, and not a cramp).  The bleeding was extremely light for a day, only visible on toilet paper and a light pinkish colorColor blindness
Color blindness tests
Color vision test - then the second day it got slightly heavier, but still not enough to fill a pantiliner in an entire day.  That was yesterday, and last night the bleeding seemed to stop completely, but then it started again this morning - still really light, but this time it was actually really watery and dripping in the toilet.  It feels like I'm about to get AF, but then again I thought that two days ago...ususally I start with one light day then it comes full force, but this is now day 3 of light/intermittant and I'm beginning to wonder whether it is actually going to come at all.  I took a hpt this morning (I wasn't bleeding at the time) and it was bfn, is it still too soon to tell?  Anyone else have any experience with bleeding like this?
wow - don't know what was up with my last post - I think it threw in some extra words like "color blindness tests" because I copied and pasted from my original post in the other thread...sorry!
Ok so got full blown period today. Not upset though, got an OPK, since coming off BCP Im am so off!  I have been looking at that Chinese Calendar, hoping to have a girl, I already have 3 boys! My question is do I count when I started spotting on Wednesday night or today that I started bleeding fully?  Help, after three kids I should know these things but now that Im older its not happening that easily ;( and I honestly had such different experiences each time.
I am 38 almost 39 and things are not happening for me too well either...I am thinking from when u start spotting....but dont quote me on that..My two were different as well.  I have a son (almost 10) and a daughter 13 months...we would also like one more...lots of baby dust to u..i believe i should be starting tomorrow :( but hopefully it will go better this coming month for me...
Ok, it should be long enough for u to test for pregnancy if it was implantation bleeding....if it wasnt then it might have been a hemorragic cyst (i have them from time to time).  those sound like the symptoms i have for those and i generally have pink wiping for a couple of days after one burst....especially if u had some pain that didnt seem like cramps....hope this helps a little....
Thanks, baby dust back at you! Maybe if we stopped giving it so much thought and planning it will happen. I am also 38 will be 39 next month on the 24th.  It took me a while convince my husband for another baby.  He worries about my health, finances etc.. so of course every month that goes by I get nervous he will change his mind on me, hahaha.  so far he is excited and having fun trying :) I'll just try every day just to be safe , hahahaha. I guess I could just calculate from Wednesday on, seems to make sense. I was under the impression 1st day was the day actual bleeding started.
ok this is long but i need help plezzz before this week is over. ok so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on the 8th 9th and 12th of this month and i had my period 6 days before the 8th so i guess i was ovulating but i really want to be pregnant and its a hard wait. we took 1 pregnancy test 3 days after the 8th and got a negative and i figured i would but then we just took one yesterday night around 9 oclock and i still got a negative a week after the 8th is it possible for me to still be pregnant? the symptoms i have so far are horrible back pains a little too early to be period cramps, always hungry, not too much nasea but accasionally dizziness if i dont stand up really slow in the morning or something and bad headaches all the time and im extremely moody.
helppp i need to know! thanx
i totally agree.  i will be 39 in march ugh...we were hoping we finally figured how to make babies as u can see by the age difference of my two...LOL..but apparently we forgot how it is done yet again...i started my period today so hopefully by the end of the month i will be ovulating again...i agree it is fun trying but the wait to see if u r pregnant is killing me....LOL...baby dust at ya...
so do you know if it is possible to take a test a week after get a negative and still be pregnant? my period is supposed to come at the end of the week but i cant wait tht long. haha
yes it is still possible as u dont seem to be sure when u ovulated....try to wait another week to 10 days and see if u get ur period if u do not try testing again...hope this helps.
yes i think tht helped me more thanx and i was thinking about trying one more time tomorrow and if still no then im just gonna wait and see wht happens.
good deal let us know what happens.
it was still negative so my and my fiance not boyfriend sorry haha r just gonna try again and see what happens. ill keep everyone updated wish us luck and plez pray :)
I would just like some input on my situation...
I noticed some pink discharge about two days ago, and I thought I may have a yeast infection or something. I've had yeast infections before, but never had pink discharge so I thought that was odd. Since then, I have been having very small amounts of brown discharge (looks like when I am just starting my period) but has not increased in flow or changed in color. I am also having some cramping, but nothing too terrible. I am not due to have my period for another week, however, and I am pretty regular so this is out of the ordinary for me.

I am on bc but don't always take it at the right time of day/occasionally miss a pill. I have researched my symptoms and it sounds like there's a bit of a chance it could be implantation bleeding. I am probably just freaking myself out, but you never know! I don't really want to discontinue taking my birth control because I feel like I may be overreacting, and I don't want to have to start up the pill again if that is the case. Would it be dangerous to continue taking my bc if I am actually pregnant?
My suggestion is to finish what u r on and wait for ur period....some birth control cause ovarian cysts with are nothing major but can be a bit painful and cause blood like that....when it is time for ur scheduled period then i would take a test...it should show up positive if u r pregnant...then see a doctor if is and discontinue the birth control... acouple of days of birth control pills will not make that much difference...hope this helps....if it has been about 10 days from the start of the blood u have seen u can also take a test now...the birth control will not change the outcome of the test....
I have pcos my husband and I hav been trying to concieve (conceive) for a while now for our third and my doctor has me on clomid for the first month this month and I think this might have been it for the last 5 days my nips have been very itchy and swollen my veins are very prominent through out my whole body I had some brown spotting for like a 18 hour period very light it was more like discharge and that was two days ago and my period is due any day now could this be it I have been taking tests like crazy  and nothing yet is it to soon and if it is how soon should I test because my period is due in a couple of days and I didnt want to take the progesterone to start my period if I am should I call the doctor I have also had some migranes (migraines) and some slight cramping and very mild I mean mild queasyness please help?
Hi all! I'm very new here...found this site while investigating what the heck is going on with my body and just had to join! So I had AF Dec 24th, was ovulating on the 7th and am supposed to get AF again on the 21st. Last night, hubby and I made love, then after I noticed some brown discharge. It went away and I didn't need a pantyliner but I was cramping some...I woke this morning and there was nothing. I even did a cervical check to see if I had any brown discharge higher up, but there was nothing. About 3 this afternoon, I wiped and got light red with clear that was enough to need a pantyliner. As of right now (8pm) it has stopped again. I don't physically feel like I'm about to start my period, or on my period. I usually get about every symptom possible and my first AF day is usually quite heavy. I took a test this morning and it was negative and wasn't planning to take another until the 21st if I still don't have anything. I have very minor cramping once in a while but mostly just pressure right above my pubic bone. I have 2 kids right now and I've never experienced implantation with either or bleeding so I can't help but go a little crazy over this. Last month was the same way but it didn't go away, I ended up going head on into a normal AF. Is it common to have it with one pregnancy but not with others? I've had numerous symptoms of pregnancy as well...tender breasts, very tired, nausea, decreased appetite, dizzy and I even cried 3 times yesterday over nothing which isn't common for me. I'd absolutely love to say it could be the real thing, but I've been let down so much that I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I guess I just need to start counting down the days until I can take a HPT and hope that my symptoms don't start turning into more of an AF direction. I know every woman is different and everyone has symptoms at different times so it's hard to really know, but I'm happy to have somewhere that I can at least get a little venting out of the way on my journey :) Thank you for listening ladies and send any extra baby dust my way!
Quick update...I still have mild pressure above my pelvic bone, but no cramping, no spotting. Nothing! I feel great, don't feel like AF is even in the near future or anything. I've been following an ovulation calendar on my phone and when it said I was supposed to ovulate on the 7th, I did have the stringy stretchy discharge, then the date for implantation is today and I had all those symptoms as well. Wondering though if it's actually possible for people that have periods that are on the heavy side to have heavier implantation bleeding. I don't know if what I had was much considering some people get it for a lot longer than a day, I was just very convinced this afternoon when I wiped and it was the bright red that I was getting AF. To have it leave within 5 hours is not normal at all for me! Ok, end of vent...sorry ladies!
This is the first month that my husband and i have ttc.. My last period was on Jan 1st, I was supposed to ovulate around Jan 10th or 11th. On the 11th i had cramps on the right hand side. I suppose i ovulated on that day. On Jan 16 I noticed light pink discharge then the following day discharge was brownish. Im assuming it was implantation spotting. My husband and i dont want to get our hopes up just yet. Is it possible that at our first try we could be pregnant? We're a young couple does that help fertility? Should i take a hpt? So many questions!! I just need to know. Please help me out.
I forgot.. My husband and i had intercourse on the 6th and then again on the 10th. What are the chances we're pregnant?
Hello all!!! Just wanted to let you know that what i have read on this page has been very helpful to me. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for almost 2 years ( feb. 16th). My last MC was on dec 17th and my next is due on Jan. 23rd ( 38 day cycle). I had spotting on Jan. 9th, but not much. It continued through the 15th, but not all day for the week...just a little in the morning or at night...no pantyliner needed. According to my ovulation calculator my most fertile days were from jan 2-6 and of course we took care of business then and even after :) !!  It is now only 5 days until my expected cycle and i am wondering if it is too early to test...should I wait to see if i miss my cycle? I have had some symptoms...headache, back ache, nausea, sensitivity to smells, and of course spotting, but I need your help!!
Hi Everyone, Please help!! I am pulling my hair out!! , i was last on 16th December and was ovulating around the 29th Dec, i was due on the  16th jan as I am normal as regular as clockwork, I started spotting on  the 15th and had a light bleed on the 16th and then nothing(when normally I last for around 4-5 days) My boobs are getting massive and nips are sore with some  discharge coming out of the one when you sqeeze it. I have been getting like mild stitch pain on my right side under right rib cage above hip sort of area. I have done a pregnancy test and it is negative. Is it possible that I have done test too early !!Do you think I may be pregnant??
I just wanted to add a new symptom for me my new symptom is diarrhea all day long I mean I have to go more for that than to go pee pee but still the same I come out of the bathroom and 2 minutes later I am right back in there...  when do you guys think I should test?
Please help...
I'm currently TTC #1. We've been trying since August without success. This month was my first cycle on Clomid 25mg days 3-7.
My last period was on 12/22 and I have a 30 day cycle.
I had an ultrasound done last Tuesday 1/12 to see if the Clomid worked and everything looked great. On Wednesday 1/13 I had my progesterone level drawn and it was a 16.4. I was so excited because it has been low in the past. The doctor said that I definitely ovulated! : )
Well on Friday 1/15 I started having pink discharge. I don't even know if I would call it "spotting" because it's not every time I wipe. It's not even enough to have to use a panty-liner. The only other symptoms I had is... since last Wednesday I've had a light pressure feeling in my lower abdomen off and on. And Friday I had a headache and my lower back hurt. Also Saturday I slept all day because I was so tired.
I took a test yesterday morning and it came back negative. My period isn't due until Wednesday. It just confuses me because I'm NEVER early but sometimes I'm late.
Has anyone that's had this "spotting" or "pink discharge" ended up pregnant? When should I test again? Please advice. I'm praying hard that this is going to be our month. Praying for all you other ladies too. It's such a roller-coaster going through this.

i just joined this forum and iam so greatful to know i am not alone...my hubby and i have been TTC since september 09' and have been unsuccessful. this morning i woke up to heavy cramps and blood....i was suppose to start on the 20th...i have been experiencing all the symptons of pregnancy...fatigue, feeling nastious after a workout, decrease in appetite, cravings(lol) constipation... all of them....and now i have AF...its a bit light red and brown in color.... does anyone have any help to offer....could i still be pregger or is it a false alarm and its really AF :(
I have PCOS and was on clomid for 6 months..it made me feel i was pregnant all the time..however give it about 7 days from what u think is implantation and then test...anything sooner might be too soon.
I havent had these symptoms all month it has just been like these past few days or so I had spotting about two or three days ago  it was more like brown discharge then pink then brown and only when I wiped did you do that is that a symptom of it?    I dont want to be crazy and you have been really helpful thank you
I have been reading these and thought I'd post my own. My last period started abt Dec 16th. Xmas Day we started having unprotected sex and 6 days later I had major dizziness for several hours. I normally have very achy breasts and ever since they've felt totally great and not achy. I gained like 5 pounds and my pants would normally fit and be fine But if I'm sitting I now cannot sit with them buttoned at all. It totally hurts and feels so uncomfy I guess from bloating and maybe more if I'm prego. I was expecting my period around Jan 15th or 16th. I didnt have cramps leading up to when my period would start like normal and late Jan 14th I had like 3 drops of light pink. I planned to test that day and went ahead and it was neg. I was thinking it was IB, but then it got heavier on the 15th and still a bright red. I bleed heavily for my periods but this was still "light" for me (maybe heavy for others). I'm still bleeding with it heavier during the day and much lighter at night, but a pantyliner is all I need and mine are Never light enough till the every end for just a pantyliner. I'm bloated some, but otherwise feel great minus wearing jeans in public and my breasts are still not the normal achy. I'm trying to wait till after the bleeding stops to test again since they're so expensive, but any thoughts on if I could be prego? It's confusing me that if it's IB that it's happening right when my period would be here. Any thoughts?
Ok ladies so I have to ask this question because it's driving me crazy. For more history I posted a little farther up...

My AF is due Wed and last Saturday I had very light brown spotting that lasted about an hour. The next day I had a small amount of red that turned to about 5 hours worth of very light pink discharge that was enough for only one pantyliner. I don't feel like I'm on or about to start a period and my periods are always quite heavy. Today I have very light brown spotting again but (so sorry for TMI!) there really isn't anything there other than a fiberous material that looks kind of like a small group of thin brown hair. I know that was gross, but I'm wanting to know if anyone that has ever experienced implantation bleeding experienced this. I still have a mild pressure feeling only when I'm sitting but when I'm standing or laying down I feel like normal. I've had dizzy moments today, a headache for about the 4th day in a row and have been very tired. I'm usually one that has to take a high dose sleeping pill to even fall asleep by 12 every night. I don't know. I'm driving myself crazy. I've never had this fiber looking material. I'm hoping this doesn't mean my uterine lining isn't sloughing off and it might just mean our little one has implanted and this is the evidence. Please help ladies. Anyone who has experienced something like this?
it sounds like u might be prego..hope it goes well...the  clomed hurt me so bad...messing around with my husband was the last thing i wanted to do..lol..
Sorry i havent posted in so long. I've been doing a lot of research on the internet and catching up with doctors. I have an appt tomorrow to see the little poppy seed! I wish everyone luck on their quest to become pregnant. My husband and i had been trying to a couple years and when they told me i couldnt get pregnant is when i did. About 4 months later. I think the stress of trying and being dissapointed so much when that period comes or neg test has something to do with it too. Once i started to think about adoption and surragacy i got pregnant! Try not to stress~ Much love & luck
I tried another HPT and still negative!! I have been reading up alot on this matter, ok, you can have implantation bleeding around the time that your period is due and a test would not be positive until the egg has embedded and releases hormones, so most forums do suggest to do a test about a week later. Hope this helps!! I will try test again next week and let you all know, fingers crossed and for you all trying!!!
I was just wondering if someone can please help me. I had my last af starting on dec 31 it always lasts 5 days.. 2 days after that (day 7) i had unprotected sex.. On day 17 (jan 16) and i started spotting bright red blood (sorry if its tmi) and continued till last night (which was 3 days).. since then its been off and on all day.i also havent been feeling good naseous and have heart burn at times i was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else considering i been a few days early for my af but never 9 days. Has this happened to anyone else????? Is it possible im pregnant?? please help!
I guess i should clarify my post a bit better.. day 1/2 were bright red.. 3/4 were pink and brown thanks for the replies:)
Hi. I've tried to concieve (conceive) last month and my periods 7 days late by now, which is not common for me. Two days before i did a home preg test in the morning which resulted negative. Yesterday i had some veeery light spotting, and today nothing, is this implantation bleeding? I have some pregnancy symptoms like swallen breasts, fatigue, frequent urination, cramps...

When should i test again?
well I called my gyno this morning and he told me to retake on Friday and if it is a negative to continue with my progesterone and my clomid I feel like he isnt doing his job thoroughly he isnt even concerened with what I say I am confused I feel as if he doesnt care it took a long time for me to even consider going into a regular gyno and when I do it seems like he doesnt give a xxxx but you know he is a man  isnt he well I hadto vent thanks guys for letting me do that I just feel like crying my symptoms are getting worse now I have diareah for three days now....  baby dust to all and lots of love Della
I was wondering if Implantation bleeding can be red? I started spotting pink 2 days ago..only when I wipe and today I got a little red but not enough to even where a pad. I was due for my period 2 days ago. Does this sound like implantation bleeding or my period? It would normally not be this light. I also have really tendering breasts.
They say it's supposed to be a brownish color. Mine was more pink. Most women do not have implantaion bleeding though so who knows if mine was for sure. I am 5 weeks now though. The bleeding was on the 6 and it only happened one time when i wiped and it there was also cervical mucus in it also. They say to wait around 7 days until taking a pregnancy test. I took mine 8 days later and it was positive. So i would wait around 7 to take the pregnancy test. It could be implantation bleeding though. I would keep track of it to see if the flow increases or anything. :) Good luck if a baby is what you're hoping for.
my hubby and i have been ttc for...well lets just say forever!. My periods are like clockwork always on time, severe cramps sore breasts the works. I'm now three days into my period no cramps no soreness and a brownish spotting with a little red when i wipe. should i be hopeful and take a hpt or should i just wait and see what happens??

im sooo confused )=
Well I have taken another hpt and it was negative so I am going ahead with my progesterone like the doc said ..... wish me luck for the next cycle......

baby dust to everyone.......
PLEASE HELP ME i had unprotected sex 8 days ago and yesterday, today i started getting a few drips of brownish red blood in my undwear, it's never happened to me before i dont think it can be my period becuase its not heavy enough to wear a pad and im not due untill next week and i normaly always have regular periods couldi be pregnant????
you will have to wait and take a pregnancy test done when your period is due...
so i need some advice. I have been irregular on my period my whole life. I had these pains really bad and went to the doctors. They ran some test on me and the found out I had polycystic overian Syndrom (syndrome). So they put me on birth control about 2 months ago. The first month went pretty well besides fact last two weeks i Bleed heavy which i am not use too. Second month which i am almost finished i missed two days so i doubled up the folllowinf 2 days which the instructions tell you too and a few days after that my stomach feels sick out of no where i dont have much pf a appitite thinking of food makes me want to vomit. My lower back hurts and my breast are so tender. I started bleeding around same time but it hasnt been heavy it is lite and changes between dark brown and lite pinkish. What do you think is going on with me????
hey guys ok so period time came around and it didnt come, so i took a test and still got a negative everyone i have talked to said i could still be but just not like have enough whtevr hcg or something?. period is so far a day late and this morning when i woke up there was a tiny like smeared dot of pinkish stuff like blood but like not i guessed it was implantation bleeding. but anyways i think i will go to the doctor on the 8th i will be about a month then if i got pregnant so it should say yes. pray plez. one quick question when your pregnant how early does your chest start to grow? and does your lower back hurt on standing too long or just hurt in general alot ish?
UPDATE.
I took a hpt yesterday and it came out positive!!!
I still havent missed my period though, It should come around in 2 days. I read somewhere that i could test positive but if i test later on it could be a negative that its possible to have chemical pregnancy if the fertilized egg does implant into the uterine wall. Im worried!!
Hi, i am hoping i will be pregnant this month after loosing our baby at 19 weeks pregnant in July last year.  I have irregular periods rangeing between 24, 26 and 28 days.  I was last on on the 10th Jan so i averaged my ovulation to be around the 16th to 22nd.  We have had sex every other day since, so i am hoping not to come on (which should be the 5th feb) thats if its a 28 day cycle. im not sure if i should do a test for the 24 day cycle or wait till 28 days.  Hope every one who is trying stays positive as this could affect your chances of conceiving x
dont worry I think everything will be ok for you praying for the best
^ read my comment and reply asap i need to know plez. and pray for positive! :)
Still need some advice.. My aunt today told me that it could be my hormones changing from the pills? Is this true? Would that make my breast back stomach hurt? And make my bleeding a odd color? Read my sisuation above and please help I am stressed. I want a baby so bad. BUt I am on birth control which i Know will not help to make a baby but Doctor said I need to take it to help the cyst on my ovaries to go away.
well i was heartbroken this morning when i woke up and found all this pain and stressed and nausea came from my period coming although normally my syptoms (symptoms) for tht dont come til a couple days b4 it comes but idk i know im prolly  not pregnant with a period this heavy but thanx for all the advice we will kepp trying when we get the chance. :(
Hi, I am 22 i always have painfull periods and every heavy flow. I had sex on the 15th, 17th, and 19th. Got what i thought was my period on the 20th it was light and wired it strated and stoped for 4 days and then nothing. I have been feeling sick after everything i eat. I dont know what to think right now. When can i take an hpt. What are the chances that i am pregant. Please Help.
My last AF was on Jan. 3rd.  My husband and I had sex on the 17th and on the 19th I had a little bit of brown discharge (saw it after I wiped).  I had a lot of constant cramping since about Friday and on saturday I again had browish/light pinkish discharge.  I continue to have cramping.  Could I be prego?  I just took a test and it was negative.......I'm wishing/hoping it's wrong though! :o(  Was it too early to test?
Hey Everyone! I'm happy that I was able to read all these post. I've also been trying to get pregnant for a little over 2 yrs now. I've been diagnosed with PCOS which I'm still trying to understand. I've done multiple exams and ALL test results come back that I'm healthy but have type 2 diabetes. I was bummed out when I first heard about this and decided not to even care about taking care of myself. A yr later now I'm trying to get fit. I even took a ultrasound and the doctors told me I got a "very healthy inside." Well my last period was sometimes before christmas...about a week before it. Now I am waiting to see if I miss my period. I'm not feeling any symptoms only major body aches and the strangest craving ever...I now love the smell of Irish Spring Soap even up to the point where I'm constantly having the craving to smell it all the time or even take a bite out of the soap. Even after I shower I have the irish spring soap smell on my washcloth & take it with me. Definitely interesting isn't it. About 2 wks ago I got some light spotting for about 2 days but not enough to wear pads. It soon disappeared and I swear shortly after I've been having those strange cravings. Anyways, I'm hoping that this is the time for me and my husband to have a baby!! I've been desperately praying and fasting about it. I hope that all goes well! I don't want to get all excited too soon because as soon I go buy a pregnancy test I start bleeding the next morning!! Anyways, Thank you for all your many post and I wish everyone the best of luck!!
ok so I stopped my bc mid-pack in hopes of getting pregnant. I am now 5 days late on my period and have all the pregnancy symptoms I had with my first two. I took a pregnancy test late last night and it was negative could I still be pregnant?
what if i had sex the 22  and 23 and both days my bf came inside me and weirdly the 24 i started bleeding somewhat then i had sex again but then i stopped bledding then the 25 i started bleeding again but i had sex today too till wen should i take a pregnancy test to find out if im pregnant or not? i really wanna have a baby! please help
I have read everyones post and I am glad that I am not alone on ttc.  I have 2 wonderful kids a girl and a boy my oldest is almost 11 and youngest will be 7 next month.  About a yr and ahalf ago I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks tryed again like 2months after miscarriaging and had another mc.  I have dont testings and all have come back normal thx to God.  Got on birthcontrol after my last mc and 2 moths ago got off them.  We didnt prevent it last month but didnt get pregnant now this month got my period jan 12th and got a postive ovulation yesterday.  We have been love makin for 2 days and still going at it lol hopefully this month will be our month plz say a little prayer for me cuz I am soooo scared.
Will be praying for everyone one of you hope this month is ur month too ;)
God bless you all....
I had my period Dec 20th and I am now like a week late I started spotting for two days about 5 days after af was supossed to arrive been ttc for like a few months but no luck i took 2 neg tests and today i took one and i could of sworn there was a line had my bff confirm and than it disapeared like 20 minutes later but the line was soooooo faint any ideas????
Hey ladies
Just need a little help here I did a ovulation test yesterday at 2:30 am and then 3:00pm both positive and this morning I took a nother test and it was positive again can that be right???  Im confused, thought u cpuld only have positive just one day plzzzzz help thx
So I'm wondering if anyone can give a little advise........I had my last AF on Jan. 3rd-7th.  My husband and I had sex on the 8,9, & 17th of this month.  On the morning of the 19th I had browinsh discharge & again on the morning of the 23rd.  I've had some cramping (most of it like heavy period cramping) since last Thursday.  I've also been pretty gassy.  No sore boobs or anything however my arms and chest look like a road map my viens are so visible.  I took a test last night and it was negative......is it too early to tell or is my body playing tricks on me?
go to google an type in free pregnancy tests.there is a site that will mail you 8 free ovulation tests an 2 free pregnancy tests.it takes 6 to 8 weeks,but that will give u time to see if AF is gonna come or not.my husband an I have a 6 year old an have been trying for 3 years to have another one.I am irregular with my cycle,but yesterday an the day before had a light pink discharge when I wiped, the same as most of you. This did not happen the first time,so I am assuming I am pregnant.The waiting game is the crappiest thing EVER,but it is something we all must do.Also,it does take time for implantation bleeding to occur,once the zygote implants,the cervix closes off,and occasionally a light stream of blood will leak through right before the cervix closes. to all you women who have tested an came up BFN, give it a week and re-test.let me know if this was any help,an thank you for your time!
if you have a regular 28 day cycle, you count 14 days from THE DAY YOU STARTED to find out when you ovulate. Sperm can live in the body,under the right conditions,for up to 5 days.I think you need to wait until your next AF is a week past due,and then test.If you've been under any stress, eaten unhealthy, or have ovarian cysts, these could all be reasons for the discharge.Also, have your iron levels checked for the veins.
hey im 19 years old and my husband and i want to have a baby we had sex on my ovulation day and everyday after! but this hole month i havent been feeling well my breasts hurt one i can milk its weird and the other is alittle brown i should have gottin my period the   21 or the 22 but it didn't come till the 23 its been 4 days now and my period blood is brown on my pad and it has been brownish the whole time iv had it! it was also alittle brown on my tampon to! its almost gone now! what does this mean? could i be pregnant?
ok i havent been around because i have had computer problems..i will try to answer as many as i have seen between then and now...maybe it will help.
yes ur ovulation test can be positive all that time as it counts ur hormones when u r ovulating..as long as the egg is viable..the egg can live from 6 hours to 24 depending on ur health and age...hope this helps...
take a pregnancy test if it time for ur period and ur period has not gotten worse...
it sounds like the test reported a false positive..if it is real positive it will stay positive forever unless it is a digital test...hope this helps..take another test in a week if u havent started..
Thx so much yes the info did help alot!!!
thx again
Hello everyone,

Very happy to have found this board.

I'm 37 and lost my first pregnancy at 9 weeks on Jan 6th.  We waited two weeks after the D&C and started trying right away.  Yesterday I noticed spotting.  It's hard to calculate my last period date because of the D&C, but I have heard you can think of it as the date of you D&C if you miscarry.  Has anyone experienced this in terms of their cycles?  I'm wondering if I could have implantation bleeding.
Hey guys, I just wanted to see if anyone here had any actual results taken? I have missed my period, it was supposed to come on January 23rd, It'sI now the 27th and the only thing i've seen thus far is brown spotting. VERY LIGHT only show when I wipe. Not enough for a tampon. It started the 23rd and is still very faint till this day. I have taken a HPT but unfortunately all test were negative. How long should I wait before taking a blood test? Or should just wait a few more days to take another test? I believe its implantation bleeding. I've been trying for 9 months!
thank you i will try again in a week we will see what happens
HI everyone hope all is gd. i got implanon out dec 29th 2009 had unprotected sex few days before got it out and day after had it out had unprotected sex too normally every day or every 2nd day had my period on 10th jan 2010 for 5days and since 25th jan iv had cramps in stomach sore headaches specially when go out and light out side hits me and feeling like im goin to be sick but im not.had some pink/brown bleeding yesterday then got some today wondering if i am pregnant as i should be due my period just before 7th feb 2010 wondering when i should test to see if im pregnant any advice would be helpful thanks
Hi everyone, I need some advice here.  I had some bleeding yesterday and none today, how long does implantation suppose to last?  Does this mean that I'm pregnant,  and when should I take the test.  I think my ovulation day was the 28 but I been having sex about one week before that, so does that mean I got pregnant about one week ago or, did I just got pregnant two days ago on the ovulation day?  I confuse please help me thank.
boy i am glad i found this forum. you all sound like me. i have been ttc since i miscarried in aug 09 and am finding it really hard to cope. i am obsessed with having a baby and dont know what to do every month wen i get my period.
this month i was due for my period on 28th jan, its now 31st and no period. on the due date of my period i was spotting brown, then it stopped, not enough to wear a pad, just frustrating as i had white undies on :0). my breasts are really really sore, but not darker i dont think, my nipples seem to always be hard???? anyone else ever had that?
i feel like i will get my period but its not coming, just like the last time wen i fell pregnant im not spotting anymore.
i am putting on weight unbeleivably and need to pee all the time. i dont want to test though as i hate getting negative results. i had a negative on the 27th the day before my period was due. any one give me any advice??? do u think i may be pregnant?
Not sure the brain can play tricks on u really bad especially when u really want a baby....i totally understand the dissappointment....it was 4 years and one misscarry before i got my daughter after giving up...i was totally shocked i was pregnant with her..it was the last thing on my mind...if u havent started in a week from when u had the bleed take another test...i know it is hard to do..baby dust to u...
15 days late now and i am afraid to take another test lol dont want it to say the n word lol but maybe when i do decide to test it will say positive good luck to everyone trying... hope you get what you want..

and if anyone has a comment about whats going on with me let me know k....

and latest news my belly has been feeling weird like unexplainable... so im crossing my fingers...
Hi wondering if anyone can help....ive had sore boobs (in a different way to normal, kind of tingly and sore) tummy cramps (although again different from normal) and im exhausted-which is very unlike me.

My peirods are always unregular, and never early in 18 years, but this month a week earlier than i was expecting it i have had very light brown spotting (saturday) then on sunday the blood was a more light pink colour, but still only a relatively small amount and now its stopped completely (by yesterday-monday)

Is it too early to take a pregnancy test? as using my usual cycle as a guide, i wouldnt even be due on till the end of the week. Am confused.

Been using the withdrawal method, by the way as not actively trying to get pregnant but it wouldnt be end of the world either.
Viewing 201-400 comments: