Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
How soon after implantation bleeding can I take a home pregnancy test?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank
589 Comments Post a Comment
Viewing 401-600 comments:
Blank
1163719_tn?1263953908
wait about a week from when the bleeding started...sounds like it could be a possibility and the "withdrawl (withdrawal) method" normally is not a good form a birthcontrol..LOL...sounds like it might be implantation bleeding..let us know.
Blank
1163719_tn?1263953908
Just to let u know, ovulation can be off tremendously..from ovulation till the start of ur period is normally about 14 days..however from the start of ur period to the time u ovulation can very from 14 days to 40 days....so ur ovulation calculation might be off a little especially if u have irregular periods..hope this helps...
Blank
Thanks I am just soooo confused with what is going on with my body and i dont have health insurrance and my husband and i have been trying for such a long time and when i had insurrance i had my dr check for infertility and he said i was fertile after all the ultra sounds and tests. ugh its just annoying lol thanks for the info tho
Blank
Hi everyone! I had my period Jan 19th-24th, had sex with my boyfriend on the 24th and 26th using the withdrawl (withdrawal) method and on the 30th and 31st, I experienced what seems like implantation bleeding. Brownish blood but only when I would use the bathroom. It seems like it was too long after my period to be leftover blood, do you think this is implantation bleeding and is it too soon to take a test if my period isn't due til Feb. 15th? I am feeling some nausea, headaches and tenderness in my breasts. I don't wanna wait til the 15th! The suspense is killing me! What do you think?
Blank
Hi everyone! I had my period Jan 19th-24th, had sex with my boyfriend on the 24th and 26th using the withdrawl (withdrawal) method and on the 30th and 31st, I experienced what seems like implantation bleeding. Brownish blood but only when I would use the bathroom. It seems like it was too long after my period to be leftover blood, do you think this is implantation bleeding and is it too soon to take a test if my period isn't due til Feb. 15th? I am feeling some nausea, headaches and tenderness in my breasts. I don't wanna wait til the 15th! The suspense is killing me! What do you think?
Blank
i am going through the same. I am also due on the 15th Feb. I had a chemical pregnancy last week and lost the baby at 5 weeks. we are now trying again. We had sex all through my ovulation time and i did a test this morning which was negative so i am hoping that this means that it is too early to detect. I already have one baby and i only had a faint test result last time on the day my period was due. does this mean that i haave low levels?
Blank
My boyfriend and i use condoms religiously. We have never had sex without using one. However, the last period i had was around the 30th of December and went into January (probably ended on the 6th or so ). I should've had another period on January 30th or so into Feb, but I didn't. It is now February16th and for the past couple days it seems my period has been trying to come. I've had a little blood after sex and that period feeling but no actual official period. Now I'm not the most regular person in the world by any means. This is making me wonder if i could be pregnant. We are just so careful though. I am 24 and out of work and he's 25 and in school. No way can i fit a baby into the equation. I don't follow my period closely enough to be 100% on anything. I only know when my last period was bc it was around New Years. I haven't taken a test bc of the cost and bc it's all so unreal still.
Blank
My boyfriend and i use condoms religiously. We have never had sex without using one. However, the last period i had was around the 30th of December and went into January (probably ended on the 6th or so ). I should've had another period on January 30th or so into Feb, but I didn't. It is now February16th and for the past couple days it seems my period has been trying to come. I've had a little blood after sex and that period feeling but no actual official period. Now I'm not the most regular person in the world by any means. This is making me wonder if i could be pregnant. We are just so careful though. I am 24 and out of work and he's 25 and in school. No way can i fit a baby into the equation. I don't follow my period closely enough to be 100% on anything. I only know when my last period was bc it was around New Years. I haven't taken a test bc of the cost and bc it's all so unreal still.
Blank
i have same prob, but i am not willing to have a baby.
plz suggest me wat to do, and how can i check that i am pregnent?
if i am pregnent, then wat to do?
Blank
1177216_tn?1271278269
well I have been trying to keep a low profile this month but I find my self with very little symptoms this month except I am really stuffy, feel very very tired I mean every day for a week ....   suppose to start period yesterday but all I got was some cramping and like two spots of pink wore a panty liner all day because I thought I was going to start then the cramps went away and now I feel just tired not even bloated justy weird took a test a few days ago negative should I test again or just wait for aunt flo..... like I said I am already due for her to come....
Blank
Hi my husband and I have been trying to concieve (conceive) for almost a year and have had no luck. I went in for blood work and my OB says everything is good. My last cycle was on Feb 4 and it comes every 27 days. I am never more than two days late. However, two weeks before my cycle was suppose to start I had some brownish/pink spotting, and when I say spotting it was literally spots. This happened two days in a row. Now I am late and hpt came back negative the day after my missed period. I called my ob when I saw the spotting and he told me to wait and see if I start. How long should I wait to see if I start, I the hpt keep saying no?
Blank
hey guys finally im back and i think it happened finally i have been delayed from my period so far by 4 days and my chest is killing me! and i have been getting dizzy al the time and i need to know but the cvs test sayed postive but it said dont read after 10 minutes and the positive came up after about an hour or less so do you think it would still be a positive? but the first response said no so i measn i dont know i have all the early symptoms what should i do, yall think im prego? i mean normally my period would have been here by now
Blank
Hi, everyone. I am 19 and haven't had a period since early December. I took a home test last month and it came back negative. This week I've had "spotting" which really freaks me out. Should I take another test? I mean, I'm 3 months late with spotting... I have no idea what to think.
Blank
1150688_tn?1309449514
PLEASE HELP, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCIEVE (conceive) FOR A WHILE NOW, LAST THURSDAY AND FRIDAY HAD A POSITIVE RESULT ON A CLEAR BLUE OVULATION TEST, TODAY ALL OF A SUDDEN (THURSDAY) I THINK I MAY HAVE SYMPTOMS OF OVULATION. I HAVE WHITE DISCHARGE LIKE EGG WHITE THAT IS STICKY AND STRETCHY, BUT CANT UNDERSTAND IT, AS I HAD THE POSITIVE RESULT LAST WEEK, AND AFTER APOSITIVE RESULT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO OVULATE WITHIN 24, 36 HOURS, PLEASE HELP AS IM SO CONFUSED AND GETTING VERY DEPRESSED ABOUT IT ALL
Blank
the test that you read after the time is possibly wrong as it is just an evaporation line.  you could be pregnant but i would probably go with the first response or retest in a week
Blank
so i had my period march 6 for the week,  and the usual 28 day cycle and it is always on time, rarely late and never early. using the withdrawl (withdrawal) method, which is ok for us if i am pregnant. but now since yesterday i am having spotting, not a lot of blood and brown. very odd for me. would implatation be this soon?

Blank
I was expecting my period on the 15th of March, had unprotected sex with my boyfriend for a whole week while he was home from a visit (12-20 of March) I didn't start "spotting" until the 21st of March. Is there a possible way I could be pregnant?
Blank
1285693_tn?1318691533
Hi just wondering if any1 can help, my last period was on the 10th of march i should have my next period by the end of this month. Me and my partner are trying for a baby so have been babymakin quite alot :) when should i test?? Any comments would b great.
Blank
1285693_tn?1318691533
Hi just wondering if any1 can help, my last period was on the 10th of march i should have my next period by the end of this month. Me and my partner are trying for a baby so have been babymakin quite alot :) when should i test?? Any comments would b great.
Blank
Hi every one.... I had a m/c on march 1st AF april 9th (5 weeks later) now 18 days later... really sore boobs I CANNOT LAY ON THEM BARLEY TOUCH THEM..  light spotting ( pinky orange a little bit of a red.).and fell ill a couple trips to the toilet..  could this be implantation ?? if soo when can I test
Blank
1173708_tn?1276564442
You should test the day of missed period to be sure.  I had spotting the entire week before my period, it stopped on the day of my period.  I tested on a Thursday and my period was due that Saturday and it was negative.  I waited until that following Monday to test and it was positive, I know it is hard but be patient and you can save a little money on those PG tests ;)
Blank
i was supposed to start my p around the 27th of April it is now May 9th my period is always on time give or take a few days but this last month me and my husband have been trying, for three days now i have been having a light pink to brownish only when i wipe when i use the restroom could this be implantation bleeding i never had it with my other two kids if so how long should i wait to take a pg test.
Blank
We have been TTC for 2 years now.My LMP was on 13/04/2010 though on the 5/05/2010 I had spotting with cramps which went on for 3 days. I did a HPT which was negative.Boobs are sore and I am a bit moody last few days. No nausea yet, just sluggishness. I am keeping my fingers crossed till the 15/05/2010 when my periods are supposed to be due:)
Blank
my period isn't due for another 8 days, but i had some light bleeding yesterday and this morning,(only when i wipe) i had unprotected sex with my bf on the 5th the day before i was supposed to ovulate (ttc) and im not sure if this is just an early period or implantation bleeding. help =( when should i take a hpt??
Blank
Supposed to get my period approx. on the 5th. Nothing happened, waited until the 7th to take a test; negative. 8th and 9th, very very light pink when using the restroom. 10th, had brown "period" in the morning, then occasionally for the rest of the day. But mostly the light pink when using the restroom. Same for the morning of the 11th. But then: NADA for the rest of the day. What the heck am I supposed to think/do?
Blank
Hi im 22 had my last perido 20th april and had unprocted sex since i have had bad back and feelin a lil sick and tired this morning i had a few light red spots of blood on the toilt roll when i went to the toilet and ony a little through the day i took a preg test it was neg...can i be pregnant? thanks
Blank
After reading all your excellent advice I was wondering if anyone had any opinions on my current situation.
Me and my partner decided to try for a baby and I came off the depo injection aug 09. According to my ovulation calender I was most fertile on days 11 - 14 of my cycle, I have a regular 28 day cycle. I had sex every day of my fertile days then on day 22 (9 days after my most fertile) I started to get very light pink spotting when I went to the toilet, this happened twice in 2 days and then turned a browny colour once on second day and now has totally stopped. I was just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding?
I have taken 2 preg tests, 1 on day 22 of cycle which was neg and then 1 today which is day 24 of my cycle which had the faintest positive line ever and I dont kno whether it was just me seeing things lol.
Anyway I am due to start my period on 19th may and was wondering whether I should wait and do another preg test or if another test would work earlier, I know I dont have much longer to wait but the suspence is unbearable.
Blank
Hi.....i had my period from the 28th april to around 5th/6th may....me and my fiance had sex on 7th may then on the 11th i had very very light pinkish blood. i also had what felt like period cramps. my periods are very very irregular as i always miss my pill so im not sure when im supposed ti be on. I did a test last night and i think it came back negative, i thought i saw a very very faint line but wasnt sure if it was my eyes playing tricks on me. would this be to early after the spotting to take a test if i was pregnant. also i seem to be urinating alot and my breasts feel a bit tingly but nothing painful. could someone please help!
Blank
I been doin dome light bleeding and cramping for 9 days what's wrong with me. any help I'm 19 and I don't know.
Blank
hi im new 2 site. Every month my period lasts for 5 to 7 days. the last 2 months they have lasted 3 -4 days and has been lighter den usual. I ALWAYS have severe cramps but the last 2 months theres been nothing. This month i have bled the first two days but nothing heavy. Then the last 2 days i only spot when using bathroom nd mayb a little couple drops on pantilinear. The color changes from bright red to pink to a brownish red. I have taken numerous pregnancy test  throughout the past 2 months. ALL have been negative. I have been feeling a little extra tired, my stomach is sensitive to sertain things i eat (even things eaten on regular) and i tend to feel the need to make a bowl movement more then usual and my bf says im eating more than usual (i havent noticed). But is there a possibility i may be expecting a little one?
Blank
I am not due for my period for another week yet and have been taking the contraceptive pill for years. Two days ago i stated getting brown blood when i went to the toilet and slight cramps. It has slowly gotten a bit heavier. Could this be implantation bleeding and when should i take a pregnancy test? Also should i continue the pill? I'm confused....
Blank
hey guys its been a while but i need an answer fast ok so can i trust random online calculators to predict when ill ovulate in order to get pregnant? because me and my boyfriend (its complicated) but not on relationships, are trying soo hard to get pregnant. my last period was on the 6th of june and the online thing said i would ovulate like the 17th and we have been having intercourse almost everyday since my period we skipped june 13th and 14th but have been having intercourse since then and im supposed to ovulate (according to the online calculator) tomorrow. so should we do it tomorrow or stop and wait for the test results or until we end up doing it again? :)

PLEASE HELP! :) im crazy for a baby.
Blank
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant.  I am due to start my period on the 29th of this month and am waiting patiently until then to take a test. (am naturally very impatient!)  I have been reading alot about implantation bleeding and dont want to be too disappointed if that happens around the 29th.  If I do start implantation bleeding can I still take a pregnancy test and trust the results?
Blank
I'm 2 and half wks late. Today I started spotting. I think I'm pregnant but I took a test today and it was neg. Could I still be pregnant. I also had most of the symptoms. I been tryin to lose weight for the last two mths. I usually lose pretty easy but its not goin anywhere. What is wrong?
Blank
To those of you who have maybe been through this. My (P) started the 11th of June I have a 32 day cycle, my most fertile days where 25,26,27 of June My ovulation start date was the 28th June. Exactly 9 days later 6th July, I went to the bathroom and when using toilet paper had some pinky/slimy show, followed by some cramping, It felt and looked exactly as if my period would start, but my period is only due on 12/13th of july 6/7 from this time I saw the pink show. I took a pregnancy test the day after I saw this and got a negative result.    
Blank
welll i went to the doctor yesterday and she told me i was 2  days pregnant???? bz the pregnancy test come out positive,,idnt understand if that coul be possible,(the second light was very very light) i couldnt really see it but well the doctor saw it)anyways now im spooting a litt be pink and when i wipe i see like pink ..so im i pregnant? i want a baby
Blank
i last had my period on the 28th ov june and took a test on the 29th ov july and it was a very faint positive bt then on the 31st ov july i hav startd a little bit ov brown bleeding bt only when i wipe, what does this mean am i having a mc
Blank
Well i have been woundering if i am pregnate me n my boyfriend have been haveing sex often n i jus got my period but idk if im pregnate or not should i take da test or wait
Blank
Hi everyone.  I'm a mother of 2.  We use condoms for birth control, however, my hubby and I do not to use a condom and tend to have lots of sex during my period.  My last one was on (June 27).  My period is usually every 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 weeks.  Well, 2 days ago there was a good deal of spotting blood when I wiped after I peed once.  I thought this meant my period was about to start, but it hasn't come.  This is VERY abnormal for me.  If I spot at all before my period it always means that my period is only about 12 hours away.  It's been 2 days with no sign of my period and no more spotting.  Should I take a pregnancy test, or do I need to wait a few more days?
Blank
I have been having pregnancy symptoms and my period came a week early but was light,I took a pregnancy test and it was negative also I have a light vertical line going down my stomach,could I be pregnant? I know my body and something just isn't right.
Blank
hi my last period was on june 23rd and i bled again on july17th however only when i wiped myself is when i was able to see it. it was also off and on. like there really was hardly anything there. So now it's august 18-19 and i haven't had a single period yet. However my breast has been a little sore and then stops. i'm exhausted constantly and i'm having ridiculous lower back aches oh yeah not to mention bloating.
Any opinions??? of what might be the cause?
Blank
some of us worry too much.  granted some of you might thave just cause, but those who are ttc just be patient and p.o.a.s. on the day of your missed period or 1-2 weeks after missed period that's when hcg levels should be high enough to give you a bfp.  if you're late a still testing bfn then get a beta blood test done to eliminate doubt and stress.  my husband and i have been ttc for 2 years and i have a lot of the same worries you do. i think i might actually have a BFP this month and got some hpts yesterday in preparation for when i test in a few days.  patience patience patience! :)  
Blank
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could give their opinion please. My past 3 cycles have been 35days and the latest one was 41days. My dp and I have been ttc since the end of July. I got bit of light spotting on the 21st of August and this lasted a couple of days. It's way too early to be my periods, as it wouldn't have even been 28days so I've sorta crossed it out pretty much. I'm thinking it's implantation bleeding. I know not everyone gets implantation bleeding, I asked my mum and she had it with both my sister and myself. I'm not really sure when I ovulate as my periods have been a bit out of whack. My doctor suggested I try every second day, so what do guys think... am I pregnant?
Blank
I have 3 children already and since having my 3rd baby 4.5 months ago i havent had my period back , got it at 3 months and 6 weeks with the older two. i am breast feeding but that didnt mean anything last time. and i didnt get implantation bleeding with the 3 kids i have. but 2 weeks ago i had a very small amount of brown blood when using the tiolet, and then on sat i had a samll amount of red blood again on monday and then tuesday i had a very very small amount of brown watery stuff. i saw the doc yest and he said he thinks its just my period coming back but ive never experienced this kinad thing before, it usually comes on a very regular basis and once it comes it hear to stay for a week or so and then gone again. its weird. and comments are appreciated.
Blank
it's probably just your period getting back into the swing of things. i wouldn't worry about it too much until next month... see if your period shows up normal; if not voice your concerns to your doctor again.  there might be a possibility that you could be pregnant again. every pregnancy is different, might be implantation bleeding.  
Blank
1427126_tn?1282920364
Hey everybody, well i dont have any children as yet. I always wanted a baby... Now it happens that i had sex a week before my period, i didnt know i could have gotten pregnant but im in my fertile age, 20, a week later i started having cramps, flu like symptoms, a higher temperature, and 2 days ago, i noticed a brown discharge, then it spotted, but only when i wiped. However, it came on like a very light period, im on glucophage, but i found out i didnt get pregnant all along because it was my bf, im fertile... But could i be pregnant?
Blank
Hi. My name is Rhea, The last date of my period was aug 10th and it ended aug 16th. It is now september 3 and in the last couple days I have noticed Cramping like I may start my period but it would be a week early, some pinkish discharge, and Oh yeah the pregnancy test I took, that I know I took too early but still had a very faint positive line but so faint that I dont know what it means. Please some one help!!! does it sound like I could be pregnant or Im I just over reacting?
Blank
Question;

I have been having this pinkish discharge (i think) only when i wipe.  This started the day after i had sex 1sep and stopped.  today 3sep it started again (pink when wipe).  my period isnt until 12sep and my ovulation date was 5 days ago.  
can anybody tell me whats wrong??? im beginning to freak out
Blank
1439197_tn?1290834702
okay so i've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms as well. sore breasts. tiredness like crazy. now i'm sick with a stuffy nose and a itchy throat. i've also been having lower back pains and the sides of my hips have been hurting. like sorta sharp pains. two days ago on september 6th of 2010 i noticed a three little brown spots in my underwear. kinda worried me. then the next day i noticed light blood in my underwear. that was after have intercourse with my boyfriend. tonight i found light blood in my underwear after intercourse again. what does this mean??? can anyone help?
Blank
Hello everyone!... I've read everyone's comments and I have a similar story to share. Well my LMP was on July 15th... About a little over a week before my 1st missed period I noticed some light brown discharge but only on the toilet paper when I would wipe after using the restroom. Could this be implantation bleeding? I took a hpt about 4 days after my missed period and it was negative. I also took a urine test at the Dr's about a week later and it was also negative. I still have a feeling that I'm pregnant though because I've never missed a period or had any kind of spotting either, I've also been experiencing other symptoms such as fatigue, feeling bloated, using the restroom more often, feeling constipated and gassy lately, and recently I've been having nausea, just a little though. The fact that I got negatives on both of my tests doesn't surprise me at all because when I was pregnant with my first I took two hpt tests and they both came up negative but that same week I scheduled an app. with my Dr. and she told me I was 8 weeks pregnant. :) My partner and I just started trying to conceive in the beggining of August and what a coincidence I missed my period. It seems to me that spotting at about a week or so before your expected period happens quite often... The thing is no one on here comes back to inform us if the spotting was indeed implantation bleeding or just an irregular cycle. I on the other hand promise to let you all know of my outcome or of any new details. ***Babydust to all ttc***
Blank
I had my lmp around the 3rd or so of August. I don't track how long my cycle is. I have been married for a long time and have never used birth control and have never been pregnant. I can tell you that I always have a period every month and they are always on time. I know I said I don't know the exact # of days in my cycle but I always know about when I will start. Anyway, on the 30th of August I thought I was starting my period but it was just a few spots of pinkish-brown discharge which stopped as soon as it started. The next day I had the same thing but was a little heavier- still only when I wiped. That was all that I had, My period is normaly atleast 5 days and heavy. Today is the 13th of September and I have taken numerous hpt and all negative. I have had a ton of symptoms too. I don't know what to think! I don't know if maybe I o late or what. What do you guys think?? AK
Blank
So I took a blood test on Friday and got the results back today - BFN! :( But I guess it's okay, their's always next time and it always fun trying! :) Though there is something new that I would like to inform you guys of... This month I still haven't got my period but I just noticed that I have some of that brown discharge on the toilet paper after wiping again and it's almost exactly a month after the first time I had noticed it. I'm totally confused now and I just want answers. I don't know if the brown spotting could be considered my period or if my body is still even ovulating?! I have a Dr's appointment this Friday so I will update you all then. Has anyone ever had brown spotting instead of their period? Does anyone know what it could be?
Blank
hello everyone..... i have a question. i had some redish brown bleeding about a week ago. for about a day then just some very light brown bleeding for about 2 days. I am still breastfeeding only a night. Actually not really breastfeeding more like her nibbling so she can go to to sleep. My daughter is about 3 and half months old and i haven't had a period yet. since she was born. What could this be? i have read a lot of internet articles and they all say this could be implantation bleeding o rjust the start for my period soon to be. please if anyone has an answer please let me know. And if this is implantation bleeding does this mean i am pregnant?
Blank
I can totally relate to your post. Unfortunately, I don't have any answers yet either. :(

I have felt pregnant for about a month (22Aug-17Sep), and have had several negative tests.  (had all the symptoms you can claim for pregnancy or pms, except I never normally get those symptoms: crazy headaches, backaches, cramping, super tired, not feeling the foods i normally like, etc..).  I had all those symptoms for about 3-4 weeks, and then right around when my period was due/late (last period was 9Aug), I had brown discharge when I wiped one day( afternoon of 12 Sept), and then the next day I bled a bit (no clumps or anything), not much but enough to need a tampon for the day, then haven't needed a tampon since with some more brownish discharge. And it' was definitely discharge consistency. As of today 16 Sep the brownish discharge stopped. (total period of discharge and bleeding was barely 4 days) . My energy is better, and the cramping stopped before the discharge/period stuff happened... I still have the headaches though.  Not sure what to think.  I'm really hoping I'm pregnant... otherwise this has been one crazy month. haha!   I'm trying to hold out to take another pregnancy test... I really am tired of the negatives. ;p

Please keep us updated on what you find out and I'll do the same. :)

P.s.  This would be my 2nd child.  First is 7 now... I didn't have ANY craziness like this with first one... if I am even prego now.  :)

Good luck everyone finding answers and patience! ;)
Blank
My fiancé and I recently started trying to have a baby. All month, he and I have had unprotected sex and the two week wait is unbearable. I took a Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test 3 days before my missed period and the result was negative. I have had most symptoms...frequent urination, cramping, nausea, breast sensitivity, and I'm always tired. We are desperately hoping to have a baby and wanted others' opinions on the situation. I know that I could have tested too early, but I really don't want to keep my hopes up for no reason. Please let me know what y'all think.
Blank
1456565_tn?1285430500
It is now Sept. 25, I had my last period around the 24 of August. Two days ago, I should have started my period, which I thought that I would because when I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a little bit of pinkish color blood, but it only did it twice when I went to the bathroom, and I had the symptoms like cramps, headaches,fatigue, what could this mean? Could I be pregnant? My fiance and I never really use conoms, always the pull out method. HELP !!!! How long should I take a pregnancy test, should I take one at all?
Blank
hi i am new to this.. i was wondering if anyone has an answer to my problem. me and my husband are trying to get pregnancy. i took out the mirena june 30th and july and aug i had a regular period well this month(sept.) i had my period for about five days and on the last day it turned pinkish orange color. now i just keep spotting a light pink color and sometime a brown color as well. i don't know what to think.. am i pergo or not?? does anyone have an answer to my crazy body.
Blank
well u can be prego becuz the same happen to me reciently i was spotting for a week and had my period also. I got check with two different tests and was positive, you can go to the 99 cent store and buy one it works the same, if u prego it'll tell. good luck to all.
Blank
Alright guys, I'm freaking out a tad bit... Today is Monday Sept.27th my period ended last thursday I've had sex 3 times since then. Used the pull out method the first time the last two started without one and then put one on so he could finish.. But today I started bleeding a little bit not enough to use a tampon or a pad just like when I wiped there was a little bit of blood. I have one child already and this happened then too except then I thought my period was on its way and then it just never came. Can I honestly have become pregnant so quickly after my period and if so could I have if he didn't actually ejaculate in me? Please help ease my mind with any answers you guys may have : ) thanks
Blank
I had a m/c on 19th august at around 7-8 weeks preg. my period hasnt come yet and its been 6 weeks since my m/c. had light spotting which was just when i wiped nothing more for 2 days nearly 2 weeks ago, thought this may have been implantation bleeding but pg tests are coming back negative, should it have shown up by now if it was implantation???? i have no signs of period coming or pregnancy for that matter, i am so confused, someone please help x
Blank
sooooooooo confused i had period june 20 then on july 19 got a weak positive on hpt called dr he confirmed anouther weak positive ended with period the next day chemical preg i tested to early then in august i got it on the 25 5 days late now its oct 11 and still no period what do you think???
Blank
Hi Just read your post. Have you taken another pregnancy test???
Blank
I had a chemical pregnancy last month. Started Sept 17th ended Sept 22. Not sure when to expect my period since it was a chemical pregnancy. I ahve been spotting very lightly since Oct 16th which would be 4 weeks after my chemical pregnancy. Could this be implantation bleeding? When should I take a test?
Blank
i think i am pregnant but i am bleeding scared to take test to find out due to my first pregnancy I had a m/c at 2 months and then 6months later pregnant again now have a health wonderful 5month old girl. We tried to get pregnant again I had one reg period but I also breastfeed and had to take meds to help keep my milk stay in and it can cause you to have a period. But, a month and two weeks later no period but then the light brownish just like before when I had a m/c and two test in one day one at home one at doc both neg a week later also a neg, but feeling neasue and hungry never did any of this with the other two pregancy. But now heavy bleeding and some cramping but not bad. 3wks with all this goingon. Scared to test again because I don't want to have had another m/c. The first one was hard an still is. and no doctors to.  Any ideas on may or maybe not preganant or having a m/c?
Blank
I had a shorter period that's been about 2 days and I always have regular periods and they are at least four to five days when should I test anyone advice will truly help
Blank
1497236_tn?1288932860
i have merina and i use condoms i just had a child 4 months ago... My first period was normal my second one was normal my third one was normal but this one only lasted 4 days... I have been done with it for 2 days now but when i wipe i am getting pink slimy stuff what is it does that mean i am pregnant? Last week i thought i felt a heart beat in my tummy and then i have just been tired and my breasts seem bigger to me and kinda hurt today...
Blank
I usually get my peiod around the 5th of every month. My period has always been normal flow & on time every month. Lately, my husband & I haven't used protection other than withdraw. I'm not on the pill. We aren't trying to get pregnant, but we wouldn't be upset if we did. Anyway yesterday morning I started bleeding. I thought it was my period until I took out my tampon & there was hardly any blood on it. It's been a couple days & still just light bleeding. Not enough to wear a tampon or pad. I've got a feeling I might be pregnant. Maybe this bleeding isn't a period & it's really implantation bleeing... Anyway, I'm just wondering how long I should wait until I take a HPT. I don't want to take one too early & get a bad result. I'm a little excited about this :)
Blank
1503774_tn?1289499343
just started bleeding moderate without ovulation and i have been having terrible migraine headaches, i feel nauseated boobs a little sore. just wandering what that means i've never been pregnant and i don't know the signs. i feel like im having my period, but i'm not ovulating like i ALWAYS do this is just strange to me...can anyone help or give me some input about this please.

sincerely,
trina
Blank
I just had a m/c at 6wks pregnant on October 26th. I still haven't had my period yet but for the past two days I have had spotting but only when I wipe. Could this be my period or possibly implantation bleeding. Previously when I had implantation bleeding, it only lasted for a day. Please help.
Blank
I had a very little bleeding on sunday I am supposed to start my period tuesday it is now monday.but I've had a lot of pregnancy symptoms.like sickness which I haven't had in a long time.and some mood swings lately.i hear impantation bleeding could be very little nnd is most likely to  happen before a missed period what's the chances of me being pregnant?
Blank
Hi I have irregular periods. We are ttc for about 3 months. I have had clomid last month 50mg. I'm on day 34 today and took a pregnancy test. It tested negative. Is it to early?? I have been get headaches off and on cramping feel more tired. Feel more hungry and as well as tenderness in my boobs. Could I still be pregnant?? Help please
Blank
647911_tn?1373318247
Well u could be pregnant, Im not sure I think by know u would show on a hpt, I know I have 2 previous kids that are 9 and 5 yrs old, we wanted another one so after 10 very, very, long month I just found out I was pregnant, With this 3rd pregnancy I took a hpt 8 dpo and it was a faint postive, then I started to spot even thou my period wasnt due for another 7 days. I knew that something was different about my body because i wasnt having my normal symtoms (symptoms) i do a week before my period, I took another hpt test 12 dpo and it was a very clear postive! I did drink green tea (Pure leaf) every day up to ovulation, IM not sure if that was what helped me to get pregnant, but it worked! Every pregnancy is different some woman dont show a positive until well after there period , But I think that u will know when it happens, even thou u may not think so u there will be something that tells u inside, it happened to me several times, even thou I denied that I was pg even before I found out, we always know! I really hope for the best for u, Im sure its just the matter of time now
Blank
With my first son I missed a period, when I was suppose to have my period I had this brown discharge that went to pink(OVERLOOKED IT).....Sooo I had pink spotting for awhile.........I Did not find out I was pregnant with him until I totally missed my period that month & was beginning to be due for another period........Same thing happened with my 2nd son.....Now this month I have missed my period, after missed period I had brown/pink discharge for like a week, now nothing.....I Have had nausea, that I never expierenced nausea this soon in my other pregnancys....Took a blood test about a week ago while I was still spotting and it was negative, three days later I took a urine test at home and it was neg...Doc said it might just be too soon....I Think I am and assuming that the spotting was implantation bleeding....Planning on taking another pregnancy test at home here in a couple days & also have a appt at the obgyn for a pap Feb 2 so he might be able to tell me more......Now my question is....Does anyone think I am & it`s just too soon?? I Know it`s similar to my other pregnancys, but never expierenced a neg pregnancy test with them, I Think it`s maybe just too soon & I am driving my self crazy wondering......
Blank
Ive been having many pregnancy symptoms (i.e. nausea, lightheadedness, headaches, acne, cramps, breast tenderness) so I decided to take an HPT Thursday night. It turned out to be a very faint positive so I decided I would wait to take another one the next morning to verify before I tell anyone. However, every test I have taken since then has been negative. I was due for my period yesterday (Friday) but its rare that I actually get mine due to birth control. About an hour ago I started bleeding but it is not like my normal cyle. Im not sure if this is implantation bleeding and if it is when should I retest? Im so confused.
Blank
Hey guys, i am on the depo however i was due my injection on nov 18th last year. I have had unprotected sence since then, and had brown spotting a couple of weeks ago. And no period since oct. I also have really sore breasts, feel nausia, and keep getting headaches i also have bad cramping in my abdomen area? is there a chance i could be pregnant, done a test a week ago and was neg?
Blank
Ok need help, my period was 10 days late, got it on day 11, very weird period very dark brownish first day with hardly pain  and light flow(not normal im usually balling in pain) second day more flow but still no pain and a bright red color and no clots like normal cycle my last day was light bleeding still bright red and it didnt change to brownish color it usually did every month, took a test came out neg. So could I still be pregnant or whats going on idk what to think anymore cause the bleeding was really abnormal..
Blank
my last period was Friday 02/11/11, i had sex on Saturday 2/26 and on Monday 02/28. My next period was due to arrive on Friday 03/04. i started spotting on Saturday 03/05 with brown blood but barely anything comes out, i can only see it when i wipe. This is NOT normal for me as when i usually get my period it is very heavy and dark red with clots. i have been spotting ever since the 5th and now today 03/11 which is 1 week past when i should have had my period it has changed color slightly to a pinkish color rather than brown but still not a lot comes out, i don't even have to wear a pantyliner. I took my first test (EPT) on Sunday 03/06 and it came out negative. I took my second test (EPT) on Tuesday 03/08 and that was negative as well. I took my 3rd test (First Response) on Thursday 03/10 and that was negative as well. i know that they say that the HCG doubles in your system every couple of days and i am planning on taking another one this Sunday 03/13. My doctors appt. isn't until Tuesday 03/15 which is when i am going to request a blood test because i hear all these people reporting that they tested negative until they received the blood test. I feel different, I've had the following symptoms: sore, swollen breasts, cramping and back pain, light (brown and pink) spotting when i wipe, my stomach feels bloated and like there is pressure in it, i have been experiencing headaches every day up until yesterday, i have been unable to sleep for the last 3 days, just tossing and turning and looking at the clock all night, and lastly i have been feeling slightly nauseous but not enough to want to puke but it is making me burp which temporarily relieves the slight nausea. Has anyone else had these same problems and if so were you pregnant? I don't know if i am just receiving the negative results because i am testing too soon or if i just have low levels of the HCG. Please let me know!!!
Blank
my last period was Friday 02/11/11, i had sex on Saturday 2/26 and on Monday 02/28. My next period was due to arrive on Friday 03/04. i started spotting on Saturday 03/05 with brown blood but barely anything comes out, i can only see it when i wipe. This is NOT normal for me as when i usually get my period it is very heavy and dark red with clots. i have been spotting ever since the 5th and now today 03/11 which is 1 week past when i should have had my period it has changed color slightly to a pinkish color rather than brown but still not a lot comes out, i don't even have to wear a pantyliner. I took my first test (EPT) on Sunday 03/06 and it came out negative. I took my second test (EPT) on Tuesday 03/08 and that was negative as well. I took my 3rd test (First Response) on Thursday 03/10 and that was negative as well. i know that they say that the HCG doubles in your system every couple of days and i am planning on taking another one this Sunday 03/13. My doctors appt. isn't until Tuesday 03/15 which is when i am going to request a blood test because i hear all these people reporting that they tested negative until they received the blood test. I feel different, I've had the following symptoms: sore, swollen breasts, cramping and back pain, light (brown and pink) spotting when i wipe, my stomach feels bloated and like there is pressure in it, i have been experiencing headaches every day up until yesterday, i have been unable to sleep for the last 3 days, just tossing and turning and looking at the clock all night, and lastly i have been feeling slightly nauseous but not enough to want to puke but it is making me burp which temporarily relieves the slight nausea. Has anyone else had these same problems and if so were you pregnant? I don't know if i am just receiving the negative results because i am testing too soon or if i just have low levels of the HCG. Please let me know!!!
Blank
I just wanted to say hang in there... and that you are testing early.. most test don't give you a definite positive till a week after your period is due.. With my son I tested positive two weeks after my period was due.. sounds like you could be preggers.. wish you luck..
Blank
Thank you for your response. after 7 days of spotting , on that 7th day I went to the bathroom around noon time and I started bleeding kind of heavy for a minute, then until the following day I continued to bleed with clots and it would sink to the bottom of the toilet but it is starting to taper off today now 2 and a half days later and go back to the brown spotting. Do you think that this could still mean I might be pregnant? The blood that came out was nothing like my usual period and it didn't smell like period. I also still have all the same symptoms as before with the sore boobs and cramping etc. Have you heard of this?
Blank
Hi I am 9 days early and have pink blood started an hour ago I am ttc can I test just now I have has sex with my husband on the 7th 8th and 9th of march it is now the 14th my cycle is usually messed up I'm usually 26-28 day cycle will it come up in a test just now?? Xx kerry xxx
Blank
Hi, im new t this site.. jst lookin 4 abit ov info if any1 cud help wud b much appreciated :-) First day ov my lst period was on 24-01-11 i hav regular periods same date every mnth so therefore due on 24-02-11 no sign ov period. hpt done on 28-02-11 got a positive result then on 3-03-11 went t the bathroom and when wiping wa brown blood then went on t have bright red blood had t use pads but wasnt changing often half ov pad full every 6-8hrs & cud keep same pad on all thru nite wiv out changin, stopped bleedin on 7th so was a 4day bleed, usually 5-6day period! doctors then tuk a urine samle on the 9-03-11 & came bk on the 11-03-11 and sed it was negative. im so confused wt t think i realli thought i was still preg nt lost any tissue in the bathroom no servere pain. pregnancy symptoms tender breasts odd headaches & tiredness nothing 2 much bt dint have any bad pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) wiv my my 1st pregnancy to my lil girl who is 4months old! thank you 4 readin n wud b grateful t any1 who can giv me ther take on my problem! Becki xx
Blank
Hi, im new t this site.. jst lookin 4 abit ov info if any1 cud help wud b much appreciated :-) First day ov my lst period was on 24-01-11 i hav regular periods same date every mnth so therefore due on 24-02-11 no sign ov period. hpt done on 28-02-11 got a positive result then on 3-03-11 went t the bathroom and when wiping wa brown blood then went on t have bright red blood had t use pads but wasnt changing often half ov pad full every 6-8hrs & cud keep same pad on all thru nite wiv out changin, stopped bleedin on 7th so was a 4day bleed, usually 5-6day period! doctors then tuk a urine samle on the 9-03-11 & came bk on the 11-03-11 and sed it was negative. im so confused wt t think i realli thought i was still preg nt lost any tissue in the bathroom no servere pain. pregnancy symptoms tender breasts odd headaches & tiredness nothing 2 much bt dint have any bad pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) wiv my my 1st pregnancy to my lil girl who is 4months old! thank you 4 readin n wud b grateful t any1 who can giv me ther take on my problem! Becki xx
Blank
I am 20 years old and I am not supposed to be on my period until March 30 and I am freaking out cuz I am having brownish light bleeding and I do have unprotected sex.  i have been sick to my stomach for 5 days and I was wondering if this means anything.
Blank
Hi i cant remember if i had a period last month or not i know i an sooo forgetful because my period is supa irregular after i took the stupid depo shot in 2006, but on Tuesday morning i woke up to a lite sharp pain in my abdominal so i went to the restroom and i peed an when i wiped it was light blood on the tissue an in the toilet but when i wiped for a second time it was nothing so i wore a pad to work that day an come to find out alil later nothing was in it im sooo confused this never happened to me before if u have advise or comments i can use it all right now an i have been sleeping more and not having an appetite an when i do its like 98 degrees out side but i want soup im like wtf lol. please help (sorry to b so graphic also lol)
Blank
Hi i cant remember if i had a period last month or not i know i an sooo forgetful because my period is supa irregular after i took the stupid depo shot in 2006, but on Tuesday morning i woke up to a lite sharp pain in my abdominal so i went to the restroom and i peed an when i wiped it was light blood on the tissue an in the toilet but when i wiped for a second time it was nothing so i wore a pad to work that day an come to find out alil later nothing was in it im sooo confused this never happened to me before if u have advise or comments i can use it all right now an i have been sleeping more and not having an appetite an when i do its like 98 degrees out side but i want soup im like wtf lol. please help
Blank
Ok I'm very confused right now. My last period was on February 25, the average length of my cycle is 29.6 days. I ovulated on around March 11/March 12 and I had sex (withdrawal method) on March 12 and March 13 because I was unaware that I was ovulating!! Last Wednesday My breasts began to ache, I began experiencing uterine cramps, sharp pains in what I believe to be my right ovary, and back aches. My gums are bleeding, my temperature has been up, and I have been yawning uncontrollably. I have also begun to have mood swings, but only around my boyfriend, and yesterday I noticed a bit of brown spotting in my underwear. Now the breast tenderness is gone and my temperature has decreased. What is going on???
Blank
Okay here is my dilema... I have almost always been regular and on time maybe a day late... My lmp started on feb18, I was due to have my period again on March18...it is now march 23 and I am now 6 days late.  Last night I had a brownish red discharge when I wiped.  Today it was pinkish red when I wiped.  I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and all have come back BFN... Is there a chance I am pregnant, and just don't have enough Hcg yet to show a positive result?   How much longer shoud I wait before I test again?  I have nover been pregnant before and am really hoping to get pregnant.
Blank
So I started bleeding six days after we had sex and it only lasted for a day but it wasnt like my normal period. It's been 11 days since we had sex and I have felt like I was going to start my period for a couple days and nothing. I am wanting to get pregnant but am unsure of when I should test. With my last pregnancy it took me three times until I got a positive but I am just so anxious I want to know. What do you think??
Blank
Well I thought I posted something earlier but I guess it dust go through. We had sex on a Sunday and he did not pull out and I should of started my period by Wednesday and it came Friday but it only last for a day and I could of wore the same tampon for the entire day. And Saturday is was more of a brownish discharge. I've been reading a lot and it sounds like that could of been implantation bleeding but I am not sure. With my first child we were not trying to get pregnant and so this waiting thing is killing me. It took 3 test to show up positive an I just don't know if I should buy a test yet cause it has only been 11 days since we had sex and 5 since my "period" but the past couple of days I feel like I am going to start my period but nothing so I am confused. Please give me some advice
Blank
hello all

first i had very light bleeding a day before normaly my period starts. first i thought its my normal period but after that there was nothing next day.  i thought its because of implantation i  had sex that night while sex i bleed a little after a day or 2  i started bleeding heavily for 2 days and today 7 april there is no bleeding now i am facing this situation first time what is the problem i am just married 2 months back can you please clear me its normal period or i am pregnant

Blank
hi there, i am in the same sort of situation as all of you, but i must stress to you, if you have a feeling your pregnant stick to it untill you have suffient evidfence your not.!!

heres my story,i missed my period back in febuary, and i thought it was coming, then a few days later i spotted dark brownish blood, so i assumed it was inplantation (implantation) bleeding, i tok a test which came back neg!! i was so sure!...

the thing is feb last year i had a abortion which i grealty regret, anyway then i thought i was pregnant but i also kept gettin negative results, my doctor told me to stop bbeing stupid, then one day i just randomally took another test which came out postive!!! by this time i was 8 weeks! i went back to the doctor but i had an abortion... NEVER TRUST TESTS! theyre just right in 'normal circumstance', but not everyones 'normal' as they call it, some peoples' hormones are so low they carnt be dected!! if u get a eengtive just wait.

at the moment i thinki am pregnant again, i went to the doctor to day and explained all of the above and his refering me to have a scan, this is the only way you can be sure. i will keep you all updated weather i am pregnant again!!
if anyone needs advice or anykind of help plz ask me as i may be young but i am quite knowledable on this subject! xxxxx
Blank
So what about if my periods were on the 3rd of every month then in feb I barely spotted a few times, in march I had nothing but light cramps and this month I had bet small cramps and now some dark brownish red blood only when I wipe..
Does anyone know about that..
And I took two tests in feb but both were negative..
Blank
Hi,

I dont normally do this kind of thing, but I dont know who else to ask.

I had my last P on the 2 of April, and I usually dead on the 28 day mark - so I am due on the 30th (which also happens to be my wedding day, so I am kinda dreading getting it on time anyway) But Tuesday the 19th i had some light spotting (a milky brown colour) and fits the despription of "implantation bleeding". My partner and i ARE trying for a baby, but not really admitting it to ourselfs fully as yet as there is a small chance we will have trouble conceiving.

However, since this spotting i have been experiencing some of the other early pregnancy symptoms, but I dont know if i am just imaging them because i want so much for it to be a baby. From what i have read the timing sounds pretty right for it to be implantation.

What do you think?
Blank
First of all-Congrats on the wedding!!
my husband and I are kinda in the same boat- we're trying but not really making it known and/or denying it to ourselves a lil bit in case it might take us a while. But nonetheless, we've been BD'ing when Im ovulating for the past 3 months. Since Jan they have been pretty regular (31 days avg). My LMP was on March 30th. I believe I OV on April 16th (using the OPK). I started what I think is IB on April 21(started out reddish/brown- little amount, then towards the end of the day it was a lesser version of what resembled my period (used a liner and it didnt really show- only when i wiped)- sorry to be so TMI! and now April 22 pretty much 3-4 brownish spots (not even enough to get on my panties). Is it a good sign/normal to have IB 5 days after ovulation and about 9 days before my expected AF (April 30th)? And if it is a good sign, when should I take a pregnancy test? I dont want to be disappointed...but it sounds by reading your post that its pretty common...Im thinking of waiting a few days before my period to take a pregnancy test. keep me posted!
Blank
I got my period on 3/30/2011. I had sex on 4/8/2011. On the 16th of April I had brown discharge that lasted 4 days. I've done urine and a blood test both negative. My breast are sore.  I've had to place cold ice water in them. My sense of smell has heightened and my uterus just feels weird. Today 4/25/11 I feel nauseous.
I have irregular periods,  but with my first pregnancy I didn't feel any if these symptoms.  Did I test too early. Could I be making myself sick. Also when I squeeze my nipples I have a yellow discharge.
Blank
I had missed my period 3 weeks ago a week later I started to spot my stomach hurts and I eat and sleep alot and I never had a light period or spotted ever until a week ago what should I do I'm so confused an need advice!!!!
Blank
1072384_tn?1255461225
i am in the same boat as everyone i think... my (p)isnt due for 2 weeks still. i ovulated propably 5 days ago and had intercourse with my husband quite a bit. today when i woke up i noticed light pink when i wiped then brown and going back and forth all day. i was reading up on the bleeding and it may a sign of implantation bleeding(the fertilizing of the egg,an indicator that u might be pregnant... not all bleeding is implantation but its a sign u might be esp. if its just spotting. if this is the case, wait at least before you test.  the day after you bleed is too soon to test and might result in a false negatime test. good luck ladies! have any questions just ask!
Blank
Ok well I do not know if I was ovulating but I had sex around the time I come on my period but I still havent came on none this month (april) so I took a home pregnancy test and it came back negative so my friend mother told me to wait until next month and see if a have a period but I have had pregnancy symptoms such as sore boobs, tiredness, frequent urination, cramps, and lower back pains.
Blank
My period is due on the 19 of May. Today is the 13. I have ttc since 08, and nothing. I had an hsg done a few weeks ago which unlocked one of my tubes. Me and my hubby BD everyday after the hsg. Now I'm having preg symptoms. I'm going to test on the 16, and see if I get a positive. If not I will jus wait to see if I get my period on the 19.
Blank
Evryones got the same questions but only a few updated us!!!! :( im dying to know what happened to all these girls??? I am two weeks late and two weeks symptomatic and spotted...then serious cramps and heavy bleeding and yet STILL symptomatic. I lost my insurance I found out TODAY while waiting to get my blood test.  So no definite results for me. Just like to know what happened to everyone else in my boat?!
Blank
hi, my periods are usually all over the place but for the past 2 mnths they been 30 31 day cycles, apr 26th was my lmp and on the 22nd of this month ii started cramping and the next time ii went to use the bathroom when ii wiped it was a bit of blood ii put a pantiliner  on juss incase ii was starting but nothing ii am due tomorr the 26th since tht one day ii hvnt had cramping or nething juss heavy breasts,, is there n e possibility of preg. here ? Feedback wudd be appreciated plz
Blank
ok i need help! and id like legit answers no maybe this maybe that or "im going through the same thing". i was 10weeks preg. on jan 31 and went in for my check up and was told i had lost the baby. i had to have a d&c because of the babys size. the doc told me to wait 3 months after before i could try again so i did. i stopped taking birth control at the end of march and had been trying to get pregnant since but i wasnt having any luck so when i started my period 2 weeks ago i got really depressed and gave up and started taking the pill again but i havent been regular about taking it everyday. the past 2 mornings ive had brownish/pinkish discharge when i wipe but it stops by the afternoon/night. ive read about implantation bleeding and have seen similiar stories but no one has given a direct yes or no answer as to if they are pregnant or not. i have a test left over from the pack i had before but i hate getting my hopes up for nothing so i dont want to take it unless theres a high chance i could actually be pregnant. i really want a baby but i dont want to go through losing it again and i feel like since i have taken birth control the past 2 weeks and if this is implantation bleeding that the baby wont make it. please help me.
Blank
1698347_tn?1306813601
Ok - so I'd love to hear your opinions on this...I'm going nuts - like every other woman ttc... *by the way, Google is evillll*
My husband and I are recently ttc... I came off the pill (ortho tricyclen) a month ago now - and am due for AF in about 4-5 days from today.  Yesterday morning I had the worst hot flash which lasted for about five minutes... never happened before...then throughout the day and into the night it felt as though AF was coming - but of course, she hasn't!  Then tonight around 7pm-ish I started getting cramps, and only on the right side of my abdomen and pretty localized... they've come and gone since, and have now pretty much subsided.. And in addition to this (sorry for tmi in advance)...went I went to the little girl's room I noticed a brownish discharge when wiping.. very opaque almost watery brown..it got a bit darker about an hour ago, but not much, and now it's seemed to have gone away for the time being.  I don't normally cramp, for starters, and my period is usually pretty regular... I've also been feeling quite a bit more tired than usual these past couple of days... Thoughts??
Blank
1474313_tn?1287013123
hello all i was reading everyones post and i also have a question... i have been preggo 7 times and only have two kids out of it yes i have had 5 miscarriages. now we are trying one more time but for the last three months my af is really out of whack i have been having a period twice a month it seems. this last period was the 10 of may and recently had the light pink and dark brown discharge bleeding that was very spotty only when i wiped it only lasted the 29 . it is june first do u think i was having implantation bleeding? and how long before i can take a hpt? oh and i also have pcos which is poly-cystic ovarian syndrome.
Blank
Me and my Partner are waiting to have a baby but are not trying (we are not being careful) if you know what I mean. My period wasnt due till the 20/6 and I started bleeding on the 15/6 it was different to my normal period never had one like this befor, Ive had bad cramps, feeling unwell also feeling car sick alot which is very unusual! what could this be! anyone please help.
Blank
755711_tn?1308103871
Hey,

So i  normally write done when i saw my period. At the end of May I realized that i was yet to see mine for tht month. I took a pregnancy test and it said neg. I subsequently took like 4 more for this mth, negative results but still no period. Im alittle worried cuz i never missed my periods b4. my breasts are not tender and only 2 days now im feelin a little vomitty.. i dont know wht is goin on..

:(
Blank
1712386_tn?1308429581
I have PCOS and very irregular periods. I have gone years without one before. Well, it has been nearly 6 months since my last period and my husband and I are ttc so my doc put me on Metformin a month and a half ago. Last week I started having some mild cramping and then very very light spotting but only when I wiped. First it was brownish and then light red but not every time I wiped. This lasted for three days and then nothing since but my cramps are still here and I'm bloated, have back pain, and a sudden runny nose and scratchy throat. Normally when I do have a period it is very heavy and my cramps are horrible but I've never had this before. I'm hoping it is implantation bleeding and if it is, Metformin really worked for me :D I will wait a while before testing, I've been trying for three years and have thought I was preggo in the past and wasn't. I hate the disappointment. Wish me luck ladies!
Blank
Hi everyone, I have a question and I truly hope someone can help me. My husband and I had a baby girl Nov. 20, 2010 however she passed on Feb. 8, 2011. As u can probably imagine we were and still are devastated. We decided to try to have another one. I was supposed to have started today, however yesterday when I wiped, it was a light pink so of course I thought I was getting my period so I put a tampon in. Then right before I went to bed, I was going to change it but when I took it out, it only had a very small amount of pink again. Now this morning theres nothing. My periods are never late and sometimes only a day early, could I be pregnant?  
Blank
1563665_tn?1301845307
Hy guys, can enyone please help me, I had spotting 7 days before my period is due. It lested 2 days and continued in bleeding with strong period cramps and pain. Don't know what to do, I am very scared. I am in pain and this early period-what is it???!!!! It hurts so much....
Blank
Today would be my 12th day late on my period but today i started bleeding but its a little brown and has almost stopped now so its only been for a few hours. During these 12 days i have taken 4 pregnancy tests and all came back negative. If im not pregnant then why would this happen?
Blank
Hi everyone,

I and my husband are trying to conceive since few months. My doc kept me on Duphaston from 14jun as my first day of my period was on 29th of last month. However i stopped taking it and I have spotting since 4days and its scanty and sometimes like a drop. I have tested on 30th but it came neg and it is very frustrating as it is neither a period or pregnancy my doc told me to wait for 5days if i get my period or i have to do another test. I have symptoms like dizziness and headaches like migrane (migraine) in the evenings which is not normal to me. And I have been eating like anything.. and putting on weight. I also have pcos but had reg periods since im married for an year. I am 30yrs and ttc desperately :( So my Q is for 4 days that i am spotting could it be implantation bleeding or is it a side effect of duphaston... does anyone have any idea about it? I could wait for 5 days but it is frustrating as i am very confused.
Blank
1722542_tn?1309454787
Sounds like you and I are in the same boat. I have pcos and about a month ago was put on metformin. My last period was May 30th. This past Saturday I had some slight spotting and low cramping. Havent bled since but still cramping on and off. I took a hpt yesterday morning that was negative.. but I am just wondering how long after IB, if thats what it was will it take to get a positive result?
Blank
I'm suppose to be getting my period next week friday ..on thursday and friday this week I've been experiencing frequent urination and today saturday I've seen some spotting..I took a pregnancy kit and it came back negative ..I'm getting worried any advice please help!!
Blank
My periods are every 32 days, this month it was due on July 3 but it came on June 24 at night and was over by the 26. I do have unprotected sex but i am not sure if i was having an early period or implantation bleeding. I had some cramps on July 3 when my period was done. I took a hpt when i was bleeding but it was negative. Any input will be helpful.
Blank
I have had signs of being pregnant including extreme fatigue, morning sickness throughout the day, went from barely eating to pigging out,weird craving like drinkin a ton of milk. I got had implantation bleeding last month and I haven't had my period yet and its due next weekish but I got a faint positive then 2 negatives what does that mean?
Blank
hi my name is rachelle and i havent had my period sence march and i been have sex with out a condom,. but latley i have been haveing discharges and the color is some times brownish and the other day it was pinkish red but i still havent had my period.  and i am trying to get prgo. but every time  i take a home prgo test it always come up negative even throw blood.. so i dont know whats wrong with me
Blank
hi, i haven't seen my in about 3 to 4 months, recently i have been getting lower back pains and mild cramps in my pelvic area. also yesterday i started bleeding after urinating, i thought it was my period so i put on a panty sheild,when i got up dis morning it was not heavy but dark brown. Later on in the day after when i check my pad there was nothing but when i urinate again i was bleed the same dark brown. I am worried, can someone help me?
Blank
1740191_tn?1310902136
hi ladies,i see not many woman have posted "answers"..not saying my situation is an answer but its helpful..i had my son 20 months ago,i had af feb 10,09-feb 14,09..and i had all the pregnancy symptoms but thought nah its all in my head,and then when af arrived i was sure i wasnt,i went to the dr on the 26th of feb and tested as i felt what i would call "fat" i felt bloated and couldnt take it i needed to know,test came back BFP!! in less than a minute,the tech told me your way pregnant,lol.i was shocked!!!.my IB was heavy and lasted the regular 3 days like my period but of course it was IB..so everybodys different and now i have the same thing,im waiting for this IB to finish so i can test..BABY DUST TO ALL!! :)
Blank
Im 9 weeks late and just been for wee n wiped on the Rockefeller was a tiny spot of blood could be pregnant
Blank
Im 9 weeks late just been for a wee and on toilet paper was a tiny spot of blood could I be pregnant
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
This is an old post ladies. If you need help to a particular question, please make a post on the forum using the "Post a Question" button at the top of the forum. Thank you!!!
Blank
Hi, me and my boyfriend have been havin unprotected sex..my period comes on the 16th of every month..on june 8th I went to the bathroom n when I wiped I seen a drop a blood but no more after that, 10 days later I started bleedin but wasn't enough to fill tampon n lasted a few days..I've been goin to the bathroom constantly now, along with bad headaches and nausea, started breakin out, cramps on my left side, some white discharge. Am I pregnant?
Blank
I'm so confused please help!!!!
I started spotting light pink 2 days before my expected period ...
It lasted 7 days but turned dark brown after the first day...
I did a prego test 8 days after what should have been my period and it was negative... Is that too soon?
Should I wait till my next period which is usally the 28th of every month..
This has never happened to me I always get my period on the 28th of every moth never fails me and 5 days before tender breasts this time no tender breasts and spotting???? Help anyone have this happen to them... Im dieing here.... I have bloating cramps awful back pains Gas ... ewwww. and very senistive lower abdomen... was getting head achs but they stopped... thats pretty much it...
Blank
I'm so confused please help!!!!
I started spotting light pink 2 days before my expected period ...
It lasted 7 days but turned dark brown after the first day...
I did a prego test 8 days after what should have been my period and it was negative... Is that too soon?
Should I wait till my next period which is usally the 28th of every month..
This has never happened to me I always get my period on the 28th of every moth never fails me and 5 days before tender breasts this time no tender breasts and spotting???? Help anyone have this happen to them... Im dieing here.... I have bloating cramps awful back pains Gas ... ewwww. and very senistive lower abdomen... was getting head achs but they stopped... thats pretty much it...
Blank
My period was supposed to come on Aug. 20. It's now Aug.22 and I took a home preggo test and it came out positive.. I am now having light spotting and I always have very heavy periods.. I am going to the doc. Tomorrow to be sure.. I have no idea what this bleeding is... I will post the results in a few days..
Blank
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me. I have been taking the three month birth control for two months. During the third week of my second month I missed two pills in a row. I had unprotected sex on the first day. I started to get cramps and gas right away, and now I have been feeling dizzy and I have had loss of appetite off and on, and even very light, brown bleeding, only there when I wipe, and a small amount in my undies. I almost passed out while standing in line yesterday, and I have had small back cramps like with my period. I still have 4 weeks left till my nest period so I am confused on when to test. I started what I think might be implantation bleeding on the 7th day after I missed my first pill (3 days ago), I took a test this morning and it was negative. Can I still be pregnant? Does it seem likely?
Blank
I have also been having headaches and extreme tiredness for about a week.
Blank
I had a period on the 4th thru the 10th 7days is normal for me I've never had mid cycle bleeding but on the 16th I started spotting light pink then brown by the next day it was kind of red and then it stopped it was a brownish red me and my husband have sex about every 2-3 days. My next period is due on the 2nd so should I wait to see if I have my period to take a test? Or would this be too soon after my period and ovulation to be implantation bleeding?
Blank
Hey everyone I'm 17 Years old and I had sex a couple nights in a row with my bf meaning about 3 nights and then I had gotten all kinds of different.pregnant symptoms like as I would get up most of the time I'd get light headed and everything would be bright sometimes so bright I could barely see. I would feel like my heart would stop or like I'm having a heart attack my lower stomach would hurt on my left and/or right side.  My back would ache almost all the time.  We both had the idea I was pregnant. So anyways I usually get my period at the end or beginning of the month. Also I take birth control but I haven't always taken it on time or sometimes would even forget.  Anyways forward to end of September I still hadn't got My period . So my bf and I has sex on the 26th that night and the next day I woke up with blood on my underwear.  I put a liner on immediately . At first it was light.  Light red and brown and then It progressed to a flow of light red and clear egg white likerge with some tissue I think? I've put off drinking for about 2 months I'm 18 live with my bf and we been together for 3 years. HELP! I've heard cases where some people bleed heavily or all sorts of colors and amounts And still be pregnant. What should I Do I know I shouldn't even be drinking but I feel Like any kind of information will help give me an accurate answer
Blank
Hey everyone I'm 17 Years old and I had sex a couple nights in a row with my bf meaning about 3 nights and then I had gotten all kinds of different.pregnant symptoms like as I would get up most of the time I'd get light headed and everything would be bright sometimes so bright I could barely see. I would feel like my heart would stop or like I'm having a heart attack my lower stomach would hurt on my left and/or right side.  My back would ache almost all the time.  We both had the idea I was pregnant. So anyways I usually get my period at the end or beginning of the month. Also I take birth control but I haven't always taken it on time or sometimes would even forget.  Anyways forward to end of September I still hadn't got My period . So my bf and I has sex on the 26th that night and the next day I woke up with blood on my underwear.  I put a liner on immediately . At first it was light.  Light red and brown and then It progressed to a flow of light red and clear egg white likerge with some tissue I think? I've put off drinking for about 2 months I'm 18 live with my bf and we been together for 3 years. HELP! I've heard cases where some people bleed heavily or all sorts of colors and amounts And still be pregnant. What should I Do
Blank
last month I started spotting on the 15th and 16th only when I wipe on the 17th it was brown look like dry up blood then on the 18th it was back to wipe and i see a little pink spot the next day i was bleeding a little more very light,light on the 19th and on saturday very light and it was off on sunday. I was very confuse this my period did not come on at all. I took a test yesterday and it said neg... can I be prego or what
Blank
me and my boyfriend had sex 8 days before my period... when my period was suposted to come i had light i mean really light spotting... and when i have my periods they come full on with the cramps and everything.
Then i started to notice my breasts started to hurt and im getting these little bumps on my areol there really small and you have to look hard to see them but there their.. i was wondering if its possible tht im pregnant and cani test even though i just had sex a week and 3 days ago becasue i had the slight bleeding? thankyou
Blank
my husband and i are try to conceive and last monthmy period started on sep. 20 and ended on the 25. after it stopped we tried every other day. i started using ovulation tests and on the 9th of oct it said i was ovulating....about a week after this i have been sick to my stomach, light headaches, dizzyness, and i have been wanting to sleep a lot. now today is the 17th of oct. and this morning when i got up, i had light brownish discharge only when i wiped....i went to the hospital the night before and they did blood tests and pee tests also and told me that i wasnt pregnant....do you think it is way too early???
Blank
my husband and i are try to conceive and last monthmy period started on sep. 20 and ended on the 25. after it stopped we tried every other day. i started using ovulation tests and on the 9th of oct it said i was ovulating....about a week after this i have been sick to my stomach, light headaches, dizzyness, cramps and i have been wanting to sleep a lot. now today is the 17th of oct. and this morning when i got up, i had light brownish discharge only when i wiped....i went to the hospital the night before and they did blood tests and pee tests also and told me that i wasnt pregnant....do you think it is way too early???
Blank
Yes I do think it's way too early, but I'm in a similar boat (feeling off and suddenly bleeding several days before period is due.) We'll probably have to wait at least a good week or two to know for sure. Good luck!
Blank
1853463_tn?1319565053
Hi everyone !!
         I have few similar symptoms..  I'm not taking pills for years now.. My first child was born in Oct 09 and my period was regularly around the 3-5 of the month and in Sept my period only started the 10 but regular period.

This month we have been trying to conceive and I haven't seen my period at all on the 3-5 or the 10 ,, on the 21 in the evening ,, I had link pink to brownish color blood.. so I look online like everyone else.. and find out it can be Implantation Bleeding.. little more concern is that It seem to look like blood clots as well .. but I'm not sure if it was or the thickness of the blood.
          That period was on and off ,, not heavy like usual , no cramps, I pretty much didn't need a tampon just a little pad. It was done the afternoon of the 24 ,, I took several's test ,,, between and one today (first Response) and it was negative.
           I do wanna go and get a blood test done but I'm waiting to finalized some paperwork to have my insurance and all in place in the US. I know I can wait but as everyone its teasing you.

What would you think of my situation or when you think a pregnancy test would work?
Thank
Jess
Blank
I personally did both my tests BEFORE i got implantation bleeding... but everyone is different i ovulate so late that my implantation bleeding is right about period time or a little later.  w/ my second daughter i was taking the test realized it was covered in blood and said posative w/ my first daughter i already knew i was pregnant when i started the bleeding
Blank
1853463_tn?1319565053
      Ashley so you did have Implantation Bleeding and were pregnant full term ? Can you tell me what were you symptoms?
      I know this questions is ask frequently and not many answer was said for all these woman asking about there situation just like mine. I will definitively get back in a week or two to get my answer's in if I am pregnant or not.
      I know every body can be different. But Its always good to know another woman that went through it.. since there is only 35 % of pregnant Woman going through it.

Thanks for the info!!  
Blank
i got some spotting exactly 7 days before my period...it lasted about 4 days and at some points during school i felt like i got my period for sure, however i never did. i took two tests but they were both negative, i am due in 4 days and im really anxious. should i be worried?
Blank
i forgot to mention i am on yaz but i for got to take one pill
Blank
1853463_tn?1319565053
Im still waiting for my period... I have no other sign of pregnancy :( Feel like Im not pregnant ,,, but will know soon I hope ,,,
Blank
1194973_tn?1385507504
Ladies- If you need help with a particular question please post it on the forum itself and NOT on an old thread. This one is from 2007 and no one reads it, hence why the questions are unanswered.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/show/1076
Blank
I am also having a hard time trying to figure out whether I am pregnant or not. My last period was sometime during the first week of Oct, Me and my boyfriend have been trying to concieve (conceive), but then about 2 weeks after I had some light bleeding, I took a test when the bleeding stopped.. I just bought two more clear blue at home tests, and also have a doctors appointment on the 14th.. I would like to find out asap! I have had almost every symptom but I just dont understand why that test would come out negative?
Blank
I bled on the 28th of Oct. Just for that whole day it was like a regular af that day.. then it just stopped today is Nov. 6th and I spotted yest morning and this morning brown/light pink stringy stuff... is this implantation or whatever or what's going on with me.. and if it is implantation when can I take a pregnancy test? Thank u guys!
Blank
1890080_tn?1321071864
hey guys i really want to know your results!!! i had a baby 7 weeks ago and i stopped bleeding 4 weeks pp. my partner and i resumed having sex and we didnt use protection. we have been having sex about 5 times a week two weeks after i stopped bleeding i had the spotting you have all described for 3-4 days and took a test but showed neg im thinking it was to early now. do any of you think i could be pregnant? my partner and i would be very happy if we were even though its so soon after my first.
im also not breastfeeding due to complications
Blank
I started taking the pill 15 days after my period had start. My period didnt come yet and I started having cramp and some spotting what i want to know is do this happens if u start taking the pill 15 days after your period?
Blank
My period typically lasts 4 days but this month it only lasted 2 days. It came in the afternoon on the 19th then was gone on the 21st. My flow only seemed normal on the 20th then it came to a screeching halt by the 21st. Does this mean I'm pregnant? Is it too early to test? If so, how long should I wait to retest?
Blank
I think im pregnant..im not soo sure..i thought i started my period on the 17th it was light and brownish in color..well my periods are 5 days long and are heavy and i cramp really bad..when the 18th came i used a tampon but it only filled not even half of it..and usely its the whole thing..i cramp for like 5 mins and that was it..well the 20th was sopost to be my day i start my period..well by the time that day came i had stop the bleeding..the 18th was the only day i did most of the bleeding but it still didnt fill a tampon..not even half of it..and when i was bleeding it was pink to brownish color and sometimes it was bright red...i have taken two test..the last one on the 25 and they both came out negative but they were the cheep kind..so should i get something a little more better or was it just my period..idk im just so confused..and trying to figure all this out..but i do see alot of women going through this..a part of me wants to be then a part doesnt..the only sign i have is sometimes i feel sick and thats it..and headaches..maybe bc i think about it to much..so i would love to hear if this has happen to anyone..and how it turn out..
Blank
I had my period at the beginning of the month was very light but now at the end of the month I've started spotting brownish dry blood. Could I be pregnant,  I'm scared to check because Im afraid of a disappointment in getting a negative.  How long should I wait should I just go for it. I hate waiting.
Blank
I was 3 days to my period due and I had light light barley there, light pink blood, is that implant bleed? Need to now since I take dangerous meds? my heart is not right, tomorrow I am due my period and I am always on time..what do u think?
Blank
I have the same symptoms a lot of you are having. Mon, Dec 5th, i was suppose to have my period. It started out with light pink spotting on the tp and then went to spotting tues. Wed i had a lighter than normal period,im assuming. Then thurs and fri went back to spotting. I am now experiencing bloating, cramping, breast tenderness, mood swings, darking of the areolas and took 5 pg tests. 2 where unconclusive, 2 were faint positives and 1 was negative. If anyone has anything to help me with, please do. This would be my 1st child if im pregnant and anything helps at this point.
Blank
I need some help I been feeling pregant for a couple month now but I get my period n I get boob tenderness like if I was expecting ,lot off headche n I feel something moving in my stomach  I went they did me pregency test it said I am not I had a couple done at home to they all say they same I scare I have 2 kids n don't want any more but if I am is welcome but want to make sure help plz
Blank
Hi, I had a period Nov.4 to Nov 9th...and I started spotting Nov 23 and 24. I also started my period or I think implantation on Dec2 to Dec 5 it was very very light and pink fresh so I took a prego test Dec 14 and it neg...what should I do wait and take another or ? I'm very confused I really wish I could give my husband are first child.
Blank
Hi Everyone,
Just like all of you I am so confused with what is going on with me.  My periods have always been like clockwork and very predicitable.  I recently had a TR done in Nov.  My period started on time on  Dec 4th with its normal spotting for 3 days then my normal flow.  We started trying to conceive on days Dec 13-22nd.  I predicted I ovulated on the 18 and 19th positive OPK, plus normal cramps.  On Dec 26th I started to have brown spotting, so far it has been on and off, and been very minimal only needing a panty liner.  It had changed from brown to pink, with very slight traces of red, then back to brown, so far this has been going on for 6days.  My next period isnt due until Jan 3.  When is the very best time to take a pregnacy test, plus I am not even sure if i am having implantion bleeding or is it a fluke, or is my body trying to adjust still to the TR.  All Feedback welcome please.
Blank
i guess we both are in a similar situation. had my period on Dec 13 2011 and we had sex 22 thro 27 and my period came just for a day and a half on Jan 12, 2012 could i be preganat somebody pls help us.
Blank
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant or not?  I just went through the same exact thing but all of my HPT's have come out negative.  Going to the Dr. on Thursday...just curious to know your results.  I've been to 50 forums and everyone posts about their concerns and questions but they never post about their outcomes :(  
Blank
Did you ever find out if it was implantation bleeding or not?
Blank
I am confused and troubled. I want to be a mom... but not succeeding since last few months. I had my lp on 29th Dec. Then we did baby making around the imp days...not all days but most of the days. My cycle is of 30 days, almost regular.
Now I get some unusual brown discharge on Jan 31..then nothing... Again on Feb 1, I get bright red bleeding, not heavy flow as my period. day 2 it continues, but i dont see any clotting like i see in my periods, its just bright red blood. I get paid ocassionally unlike my period.. I am unsure to see the doctor now. Any ideas plz..
Blank
Im curious , im qoinq through the same exact thinq . :( I dont know whether it is implantation bleeding . I need answers , I really want to be pregnant .
Blank
1978961_tn?1378159311
Whether your ready or not if your pregnant your pregnant. Dont do abortion that is the worst you could do. If you honestly dont want a child give it up for adaption at least. IF you feel that you are pregnant and you have not missed a period yet wait until your period day to be sure. if no period comes test a week after and if negative and still feeling pregnant test again and if still negative go to the doctors and get a blood test done
Blank
1978961_tn?1378159311
test again in a week or so if the period still doesnt come go to the doctors and get a urine and blood test done .
Blank
Omg... Everyone sounds exactly the same to wwhat i am experiencing. Me and the hubby had sex in my fertile periodand thought we were successful. Then i started spotting 4 days before i wld start my period. Dark red to brownish or light pink, have preg symptoms but keep getting negs. So i guess i shld do the same and test again in a few days. Thanks guys, its good to knw i am not alone..
Blank
HiCould I be pregnant we really want to concive ?

Plz help implantation or regular period am I pregnant?

Ok so my period was January 13 2012 and I usually have my period with in 30 days so my next period is suppos to be like febuary around 12-13-or 14 to start.. But my husband and I had intercourse with out a condom January 30.. And today febuary 3 I'm starting to spot a little pink of blood.. Well sort of only when I wipe is this normal ? Could it be my period so earlie or is it implantation of the egg? Plz help me figure it out if you can???
And also now I have been spotting only when I wipe it has started little pink on Friday then redish Saturday very weird red brown on Sunday and Monday today brownish and to add to all of this I only had to change my panty liner once during the day because it is this light.. I took a hpt on tuesday Jan 31 just to see if I was or not and it was positive I didn't believe and took three more and they where negative and then on friday like I said I started spotting .. And I took a hpt yesterday feb 5 and still negative ??? I feel voided and like I feel it bobbling or something inside there .. But no period I feel a little dizzy at time and a slight headache today and back pain but that's it.. Could I still be pregnant? Or is something wrong with me that I'm spotting 14-12 days befor my period??
Blank
It sounds to me like you had a chemical pregnancy.
Blank
Hey girls I had my cycle in the last week of January and it was normal the whole 5 days me and my boyfriend had sex a couple days later and today I had some bleeding but very light like im able to wear a panty liner could there be a possibility im pregnant
Blank
Hey guys I have a MAJOR question I had my cycle in January it was the very last week and me and my boyfriend had sex a couple days after now today i had a lil bleeding veryyyyyy light like i can can wear a panty liner and now it's just brown like its going away can someone help me this has never happen to me
Blank
Ok I have a cycle every 28 days regularly but this month I started to ovulate around the 9th I also had sex on the 9 n the condom broke on the 15 I started have slight cramps but it wasn't time for my cycle n today I had light bleeding but only When I wipe I took a pregnancy test and it was negative can someone please help??could this be caused by implantation??
Blank
Hiya, I'm trying to read though the posts to see where I can fit in.....short and sweet I did 3 tests on Wednesday all showed positive...Thursday I started spottin then it went heavier...I don't have pain doctor said I have to wait it out...don't really know what that means..however I have done a test today although I'm still bleeding and I'm showing not pregnant do you think that's it, for me now...I would have only been four weeks gne..
Blank
I ovulated soloist a week ago. I had some light cramps on my left side, the same side I ovulated on. Then a few days later I started having periods like cramps. I'm not due for my periods for another two weeks. A few days ago I had a few drops out light brown blood. Could I be pregnant?
Blank
I ovulated almost a week ago. I had some light cramps on my left side, the same side I ovulated on. Then a few days later I started having periods like cramps. I'm not due for my period for another two weeks. A few days ago I had a few drops of light brown blood. Could I be pregnant?
Blank
I have began spotting 3 days before my period is supposed to start.I had intercourse on the day of ovulation without protection and it has been 12 days post ovulation.my culls are 28 days apart every month and I ovulate regularly.I'm cramping as if my menstrual cycle is about to begin and I have this blood tinged discharge only when I wipe.when using a tampon it barely covers the tip with blood...is this considered implantation spotting or could it be my cycle beginning early? I've taken three hpt and they were all negative...PLEEEEEASE HELP! !
Blank
hey ginny,
your story sounds similar to mine..wondering what ever came of it..:) good things I hope
Blank
Hi,

my boyfriend and i haven't had sex yet, but a little over two weeks ago we were messing around in the shower and his penis touched the outside of my vagina a few times. He did not ejaculate on me though. About a week ago my breasts became really sore and they still are. And on Friday I started light bleeding but on saturday and sunday the blood was bright red, which is unlike implantation bleeding. The bleeding stopped today but usually my periods are seven days and they are a lot heavier.

Could I be pregnant?
Blank
Oh! I also forgot to mention, my period have always been irregular.
Blank
was it unprotected sex? either way there's a possibility of pregnancy, but if it was unprotected there's a higher chance. definitely take a pregnancy test
Blank
you could definitely be pregnant, i'd wait a few more days and take another test and you can always go to the doctor for a blood test to be sure. blood tests are more accurate
Blank
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected sex on the 14th 15th and 16th of feb. and again on the 18th and 19th and just resently he didnt tell me but he had ejaculated inside me twice on the 26th of feb. my periods not due till the 6th and im having light bleeding and its only been for a few hour now but it started out brownish and then went to redish and a little pink. but only happens when i pee. help please could i be pregnant?
Blank
Hi me and my boyfriend had sex unprotected sex on the 14th 15th and 16th of feb. and again on the 18th and 19th and just resently he didnt tell me but he had ejaculated inside me twice on the 26th of feb. my periods not due till the 6th and im having light bleeding and its only been for a few hour now but it started out brownish and then went to redish and a little pink. but only happens when i pee. help please could i be pregnant?
Blank
my question is this, I have been ttc for 2 years and started clomid and iui this last cycle. I had all the text book symptoms and at 12 dpo I started to spot light pink to brown. It got slighty heavier on day 3 and still continues lightly. I have extremely sore breasts....I always get this before I get my period and so I thought oh well next month will be our month. My breasts usually go back to normal as soon as I get my period. I have taken a hpt today and it is negative....any thoughts?
Blank
Omg I think I mite be pregent too. I thought I had my period I was bleeding heavy for 4days than it stoped, nd it came back but this time more like spotting Idk if its my period :( it dosent have Noo smell or anything am really worried. I don't have sore booobs I get mingrains nd naseas ahhh help
Blank
I started spotting today. I am hoping it implantation bleeding. There is a tiny bit only when I wipe not enough for a towel.
Blank
Have 3 kids and lmp was Feb 26th..  been having un protected sex since then almost everyday.. ovulation was this week and i had pink color when i wiped only once so implantation bleeding?? Or pregnancy sign?? Periods are every 29 days. Thnx
Blank
okay so heres the deal with me on friday(16th) i woke up feeling sick like i wanted to throw up so a couple hours later went by and out of nowhere i went to the bathroom and started throwing up like moutain dew yellow color even tho i didnt drink mountain dew and all tht day i was just throwing up everytime i would lay down and get back up i would throw up and then i was having horrible headaches to top it off then i was supposed to start my period on monday(19th) but i started a day early on sunday(18th) but its not a normal flow cuz im usually flowing heavy the 1st cople of days and now its just a very light flow today(20th) and then last night was having very horrible sharp pain in my lower stomach amd me and my bf had unprotected sex on my highest ovulation day march 5th and today i just went to take a pregnacy test and it came back negitive..so im just soo very confused on how i was throwing up and having headaches and pains someone please help me understand!!

sry for a long story!!
Blank
2081352_tn?1332174868
hey i need help my last period was d 21st of feb n my next was due the 17th march but still hasnt came. iv a 21 day cycle as im on the pill but i had very light bleedin on the 10 - 13th march barely fillen a pantyliner, whereas my periods ar usually very heavy n i get very bad cramps b4 they come. last time me and my bf had sex was the 17th n 24th february and i forgot to take my pill :/ iv been feeling a bit weird n havin slight cramps in my lower belly was jus wonderin if the light bleeding could off been spottin n if so how long should ye wait b4 taking a hpt? i took 1 yesterday (19th march) and came up neg would it be to soon to tell if i was preg ? im confused :L
Blank
Hi, I'm in a little bit of a different situation. For 3 years I was on implanon. I had 2 light periods in the beginning of use of the implant and then after that I didn't get my period. I had sex unprotected with my hubby 3 days before the implant was removed (removed on April 3rd) in between then and now we have had unprotected sex 5 times. Since about a week after removal I've been having breast tenderness, morning sickness, dizzyness, frequent urination, stomach jabs and cramps. Now, just yesterday I noticed a very light pink lotion like discharge. Could I be pregnant? I was told about hyper-fertilization but not sure if it is real, or could I just be getting my period??
Blank
2164403_tn?1337028162
Hi, My name is Nikki and I am a 25yo married woman.  My husband and I have been married for 1 ½ years.  We just recently decided to start ttc but we aren’t really trying is the thing.  We decided that not worrying and just “going for it” was the best approach for us.  So here I am a couple of weeks after our first time with no protection.  I haven’t been on BC for years so we just used condoms before.  I now my period was “late”  is say it like that because it was technically 2 days late but it still came if you could call it that.  AF was only here for 3 days which is 4 days short of my norm and it was REALLY light!!!  I am a bleeder to say the least for 6-7 days a month.  Not to mention I have “classic” pregnancy symptoms, sore back, nausea, headaches, slight dizziness, sore breasts.  The list goes on and on.  However I have taken a many test both FRER and Wondro tests.  I always get a BFN   So I am here to hear what you have to say and to see what others are going through who may be just like me.  
Blank
Hi. I am confused. I should start my period 09 June but on the 28-30 May I had brown light bleeding. Could this be implantation bleeding??
Blank
Hey gals!

I have been reading the comments since way back in 2007 and i have enjoyed reading from everyones experiences and pained at the sad ones (miscarriages, false pregnancy).

I have been having breast tenderness for about 5 days, cramping for 4, and just yesterday i wiped back pink on my tiolet paper.husband and I have only been using the POM as a form of BC but as we all know isnt that effective. We arent TTC but we arent not trying not to either. I got a BFN yesterday and today. Should i test in a week? Less? More? I'll keep you guys updated
Blank
me and my fiance had unprotected sex, we are trying to get pregnant, I'm not ashamed lol we are very active so i'd say about 20 times since july 20th, this past week I had cramps than yesterday on august 11th I got my period or what seems like my period it's lighter than usual, last week I was throwing, than the cramps, and now the light bleeding.... Can someone please tell me what this may be if it is the implantation bleeding and how long do I have to wait to take the test to get a possitive answer
Blank
Me and my fiance are trying to have a baby.
I am very very very irregular, to the point that I don't get it for months.  We have sex frequently but up to know we have had no luck... Lately I have been experiencing "weird" things.
I started with what seemed like a cold, but only a runny nose, really bad headaches, and a little cough. He says that my breast have grown, also I have been experiencing dizziness, along with minor lower back pains... While this was happening, I started "spotting" for about 8 days.  It was very light and not enough to fill a pad, brown and pink in color. (It would only happen when I wiped and at night).  We want to have a baby but I do not want to get my hopes up and for the test to come back negative.
Any ideas of when I should test? I've read around that a few days after spotting starts, weeks after, etc., HELP!
Blank
Did you find anything out?
Blank
I've been ttc for 8 months now and I've had my fertility tests done and they all came back fine except for one test that showed I had a low egg count. The doctor basically told me I only had a good 5 years of good fertility left (I'm only 27). Considering my husband (31) and I would like two children that means I'd be preg for 9 months with one of them (unless we have twins) and then apparently it can take up to a year to get your periods back, so I'm feeling a little strapped for time. I had sex on day 8, 10, 13, 14 and 16 of my cycle this month but I was stupid and took a test 8 dpo and got a BFN (der!!!), I noticed the TINIEST bit of blood in my undies 9 dpo and thought it couldn't be anything else but implantation. Now I'm 10 dpo, took another test and it was neg. I am now going to wait until I (hopefully) miss a period before I test again. Has anyone else gone through the same thing?
Blank
Hi there. The reason you may be finding it difficult falling pregnant even when you are 'doing it' so regularly is because it takes 3 days for sperm to mature. If you have sex more than once every 2-3 days your partner is ejaculating less sperm each time (even if the amount of fluid is the same) so by the time you were fertile he may have been very low on sperm count (or had none at all). My doctor clarified this for me a couple of weeks ago. You'd know if you were preg by now so hopefully you are pregnant and the vomitting wasn't a bug :)
Blank
4302016_tn?1352465362
Hello :)
So many of these questions are posted on this forum with no answers?!?!?
I wonder if I can have some help please??
I am 23 and so is my boyfriend we have been having unprotected sex usually each day. I thought I came on my period on tuesday (7th nov) which was early  and it was so light and now stopped. for a week before I felt a nausea like a travel sickness. Am I just being paranoid or could I be pregnant? Is it too soon to take a urine pregnancy test? Thank you so muchly :) x
Blank
I'm late on my period by 2 n half weeks then had some light bleeding this morning. My partner and I have been trying for a baby but no luck yet, I have cramps and my breasts are so sore etc. when should I take a test? I'm not sure
Blank
hi baby love.
i going same things what you going through
well with me i started brown blood frist then next day i started fresh red spotting blood on the tissue then half n hrs went back it was gone again then start brown blood again. my period was meant to be today or tomorrow
i work out from the last period was the 30th october 2012 next perod due was 27th novermber or today still nothing.. but yea. i same here when can we take the test .. ?
but hey let me know what was your result was thanks   and good luck if you are :)
Blank
IS SEX SAFE TWO DAYS AFTER SPOTTING OR WHAT YOU CALL IMPLANTATON BLEEDING?
Blank
HELP!! So I had sex 2 weeks ago we had protected sex with a condemn but we were cuddling together and he had tooken it off. I'm suppose to start my period about this time and I got it yesterday but its very light barely and bleeding at all! The blood comes out looking somewhat brown when I wipe. Help what can it be am I pregnant?? He was just a one night stand so I need to take actions if anything
Blank
I need someones advice "/, my period isent due untill the 28/29th of this month, for last three days I've been spotting/bleeding, but its been a light pinkish colour on the 1st day then it stopped then I woke up on the 2nd day and wiped it was a brownish colour and same this morning, I've been getting stomach cramps, and weird crampy pain on my right side, also lower back pain, headaches, tiredness, and I have been throwing up today, could I be pregnant? I really hope I am :)
Blank
Viewing 401-600 comments:
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
41 mins ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank