I don't know if I should worry
I was wondering if there is any possibility you can get pregnant if you have contact with sperm underwater. I have not had sex but it worries me that there is a slight possibility for pregnancy since I read you can still get pregnant if
you haven't had sex but that it is also very unlikely underwater. Does anyone know if you can take the morning after pill if you are a virgin?
Hi! What do you mean by contact with semen underwater? If you didnt have sex underwater, with someone ejaculating inside of you, then there's nothing to worry about. What people mean by getting pregnant without having sex is when someone ejaculates in your vulva or near the vagina openning. Or if sperm gets in your vagina by something like fingering with sperm on your fingers.
Hello, I was wondering that exactly, if you can get enough sperm when it just touched the vaginal lips (not deep enough to break the hymen but maybe enough for sperm to reach the vagina).
In that case, maybe there's a risk... Was the sperm transfered to your vagina through a finger underwater? Cause I think the water could damage the sperm that way. But here's something I usually do when I have a question about sexual stuff: there's a live chat on Planned Parenthood's website where you can get more accurate answers. They're really nice! I'm really sorry if I can't give you a better answer, but you can really trust them to help you out