I need help.
So my friend had sex with this guy on the last day of her period and after they where done she was still bleeding a little bit and she knows that he was wearing a condom when he came and she's 95% sure that the condom didn't break, but she is really stressing out because her period is two days late.  Can someone help please?
HI,
Around the menses time it is the safe period where in the possibility of pregnancy is least. Since your friend is sure that the condom did not break, there is no possibility of a pregnancy. Hence she can safely wait for another 5 days (that makes it one week after the expected date) to see if the periods come. If they don’t then do consult your Doctor.
The answer is based on information provided. Exact advice is not possible without a proper examination and investigations. You are requested to consult your Doctor. Take care and keep us posted.