I think that im pregnant
Hi im Brittany. i havent had my period since the beginning of january. i had sex feb 2 and started spotting 6 days later. i spotted for 9 days and then it stopped. and i still havent gotten my period. ive had naseu, vomitting major mood swings weight gain, really tired, urinating alot. and just today both my feet are swllen and they werent like that this morn...
have you taken a pregnancy test?
yes, quite a few and they all came back negative. i still have not gotten my period since the beginning of january. and i still feel naseus and way too tired. more than usual. i still pee way more and my stomach seems to be shaping up in the middle. quite a few times i have felt like i was being literally kicked in my stomach. please help.
If you havnt had a period since january you should.probably go see your doctor anyway, they'll find out if your pregnant or not and if you arnt they can give you a shot to make you start your period. I hope.you get whaever it is you want, goodluck!
if you have not had a period since January you need to go to your doctor or to the emergency room. they can tell you immediately if you are pregnant or not. if you're not they can give you something to make your cycle restart.
thank you
tthank you as well. i just need to figure out why i havent had my period. it is now april 17th and still no sign of it