Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
IMPORTANT! PREGNANCY POSSIBILITY?
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IMPORTANT! PREGNANCY POSSIBILITY?

I started Depo Christmas of 11, then got one more shot on March 25. I decided not to have another due to weight gain. I was due for my shot June 25, and had unprotected sex on June 3rd, 9th, and 11th with withdrawal. (I already know it doesn't work but that was when I was still supposed to be protected by Depo).

I haven't had another shot, but I had protected sex the 14th and 16th of July with condoms. The first time we used both a condom and withdrawal and made sure there were no holes. The second time we used a condom and he didn't even ejaculate or finish.

I'm really worried because since I stopped Depo I had brownish spotting and now the spotting has stopped and I have white discharge. What is it from? Is there a pregnancy possibility? I thought it took 6 months to be fertile again off of Depo, and we used protection after I missed the shot. Am I freaking out over nothing?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I was on depo as well with no period during that tome then when i got off I had brownish period like flows or even spotting doc told me it was my body picking up were it left off pretty much
Blank
Yeah, but I'm worried because it stopped and now I just have a white discharge.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...