IMPORTANT! PREGNANCY POSSIBILITY?
I started Depo Christmas of 11, then got one more shot on March 25. I decided not to have another due to weight gain. I was due for my shot June 25, and had unprotected sex on June 3rd, 9th, and 11th with withdrawal. (I already know it doesn't work but that was when I was still supposed to be protected by Depo).

I haven't had another shot, but I had protected sex the 14th and 16th of July with condoms. The first time we used both a condom and withdrawal and made sure there were no holes. The second time we used a condom and he didn't even ejaculate or finish.

I'm really worried because since I stopped Depo I had brownish spotting and now the spotting has stopped and I have white discharge. What is it from? Is there a pregnancy possibility? I thought it took 6 months to be fertile again off of Depo, and we used protection after I missed the shot. Am I freaking out over nothing?
I was on depo as well with no period during that tome then when i got off I had brownish period like flows or even spotting doc told me it was my body picking up were it left off pretty much
Yeah, but I'm worried because it stopped and now I just have a white discharge.