Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
IS this possible
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

IS this possible

my friend likes to fake pregnancies, her first one she claimed she was pregnant to get bak with her boyfriend n two weeks later she "lost it" she kept sayin the doctor couldnt tell if she was 2 or 3 weeks pregnant n that he was giving her US i was told n from my experiences u cant see any thing if u are 2 or 3 weeks by an US the way they determine ur date is by ur last period... now with her recent "pregnancy" she claimed she was 3 months and 3 weeks bak in october but she had be drinkin like an addicted every weekend 2 months before she told me that she was n she claim it didnt effect the baby n wen she made 4 she sed that she was gonna get an abortion n wen i told her its too later for that n i think its illegal to abortion after 3 she sed her cousin aborted at 6 months how is that possible but now she is tell me now that shes made 5 months that she had to get it taken out becuz the baby heartbeat stopped n the doctor ssed its becuz she was on bc for too long her body isnt able to hold the child...but if that was the case wudnt she have lost it a long time ago becuz i was told that i wudnt be able to carry full term or more than 3 weeks for that matter becuz my body is too week to carry the child i jus want to kno if any of this is possible becuz it really hurts the fact that she knows that i cant carry children but she keeps comin to me about bein pregnant n how she wants to abort them  or dont want them to a person that wants a child desparately hearin all they lies and baby talk nein thrown in ur face is kinda of depressin
1194973_tn?1385507504
It does sound odd. I've (personally) never heard of someone who can't carry a baby because they were on BC too long. There's women who've used it for 10+ years who conceive without issue. As for the ultrasounds... No. That's a lie. The earliest a female can learn she's pregnant is at 3 weeks pregnant. This is because doctors use your LMP to date pregnancy, so for two weeks you're 'pregnant' but actually aren't. Ultrasound generally doesn't show anything until 4-5 weeks and even then you see very little.

It is possible to have late term abortions, but yes after a certain point they are illegal. (Consider street drugs. People will always find a way) I would just ignore it and her. A real friend wouldn't act like that.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank