Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
IS this possible

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

IS this possible

my friend likes to fake pregnancies, her first one she claimed she was pregnant to get bak with her boyfriend n two weeks later she "lost it" she kept sayin the doctor couldnt tell if she was 2 or 3 weeks pregnant n that he was giving her US i was told n from my experiences u cant see any thing if u are 2 or 3 weeks by an US the way they determine ur date is by ur last period... now with her recent "pregnancy" she claimed she was 3 months and 3 weeks bak in october but she had be drinkin like an addicted every weekend 2 months before she told me that she was n she claim it didnt effect the baby n wen she made 4 she sed that she was gonna get an abortion n wen i told her its too later for that n i think its illegal to abortion after 3 she sed her cousin aborted at 6 months how is that possible but now she is tell me now that shes made 5 months that she had to get it taken out becuz the baby heartbeat stopped n the doctor ssed its becuz she was on bc for too long her body isnt able to hold the child...but if that was the case wudnt she have lost it a long time ago becuz i was told that i wudnt be able to carry full term or more than 3 weeks for that matter becuz my body is too week to carry the child i jus want to kno if any of this is possible becuz it really hurts the fact that she knows that i cant carry children but she keeps comin to me about bein pregnant n how she wants to abort them  or dont want them to a person that wants a child desparately hearin all they lies and baby talk nein thrown in ur face is kinda of depressin
It does sound odd. I've (personally) never heard of someone who can't carry a baby because they were on BC too long. There's women who've used it for 10+ years who conceive without issue. As for the ultrasounds... No. That's a lie. The earliest a female can learn she's pregnant is at 3 weeks pregnant. This is because doctors use your LMP to date pregnancy, so for two weeks you're 'pregnant' but actually aren't. Ultrasound generally doesn't show anything until 4-5 weeks and even then you see very little.

It is possible to have late term abortions, but yes after a certain point they are illegal. (Consider street drugs. People will always find a way) I would just ignore it and her. A real friend wouldn't act like that.