Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
I'm 2 weeks late.. no symptoms.. could I be pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I am 22 years old, and my last period was June 7, 2008. It is now July 21, 2008, and I still don't have my period. Usually when I am close to my time of the month, my breasts swell, and often get tender, and I feel crampy and get bloated. But not this time. My breasts feel and look the same, but I am more lathargic than ever, and often can't sleep, and wake up a lot in the middle of the night feeling hot and bothered. I feel full of anxiety at times, but have a lack of energy. The only thing that is normal, is that I am starting to break out a little around my mouth and chin with some acne. But other than that, I feel pretty much the same, just 2 weeks late. My boyfriend and I don't have the safest sex... we only use the "pull out" method. I know I deserve a slap for that one for sure, but the only good thing is that we are the only partners that we each have. We pretty much live together and see eachother every day. I know that we are careful. But if anyone has a comment .. please help.  Thank you...

p.s. I also took a HPT a week ago and it was negative, but I'm about to spend another $20 to buy 2 more... I'm freaking out.

-K.S.
Could you be pregnant?  Yes, the pull-out method is not an effective means of birth control.

Are you pregnant?  Only the test will tell.  Good luck.
You could definitly be pregnant and the test just didn't pick it up yet because your body may not have produced enough of the pregnancy hormone (hcg).  I would make sure you test in the morning with first morning urine.  If you get another negative, I would call your doctor and request a blood test to be sure.  Have you been stressed lately? Lost a lot of weight?  Those are reasons why you could have just missed a period.  I was on birth control for almost 7 1/2 years and actually missed 2 periods (not in a row) for whatever reason.  I always took them on time too (I know your not on your period but it's just proof that period may not show for whatever reason).  So take another test and call your doctor either way to be sure.
I haven't had anything crazy occur in my life recently. But I am having a lot of trouble sleeping at night. I wake up all the time, and I am never like that! But yesterday I noticed my breasts are beginning to swell. That is usually a sign of my period.. but that is all I have gotten.. nothing else. So I took , yet again, another HPT 2 days ago, and it was negative. I am going to get a blood test tonight. Wish me luck... ****.
im 15, mt and my boyfriend practices safe sex.i think the condom broke, but i didnt mind it. i didnt feel a change... but now i'm two weeks late on my period what do i do?
hello, we has sex two days after i was done with menus. the condom broke so we got a plan b about an hour later. My period is two weeks late help!!!!!!!!
I am also 2 weeks late and I took a test a week ago and it was a negative and then I took one tonight and it is still negative. I broke up with my boyfriend (for reasons that are not goin to be spoken of) but we did have unsafe sex but he also pulled out. Im about to go crazy. I have no symptoms of my period at all or being pregnant except my breasts hurt a little (more every now and then). please help.
I took three pregnancy test. All negative. I am two weeks late for my period, I'm putting on weight eating more than usual my breast are sensitive and I have  been very tired. My period every month is always on time. I start cramping periodically like I am going to start but nothing comes. How long should I wait before taking another test
My last period was october 23rd and its december 4th i been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and i been breaking out with acene around my mouth and chin plus been feeling tired and have headaches for nothing during the day and lower back aches and feel pains above my vagina could i be expecting?
Well some people just ask for the different answers and other people experiences
Justice your best bet would be to take a test since your period is over due. Sypmtoms dont always mean your pregnant they could mean other things as well.
I have a big problem. My period is always a weeks late. And I tried 4 tests and it came out negative. Last month, my period didnt come for 2 in a half weeks. My last period was February 28th. Now it's April 7th. Me and my boyfriend haven't been protected but he pulls out.  My right breast hurts a lot than my left. I never had a baby before. I don't have any symptoms that my period is gonna come. On march 28th, my lower stomach was hurting so bad, but then it went away the next day. Do you guys know what the problem is? I'm only 19 and turning 20 next month :(
Maybe u have a longer cycle than 28 days if its always 1 week late. You may be ovulating later which causes a longer cycle. You should look up a cycle tracker and take your temp for a few months every day to see if that's what's going on. As for the pain it could be gas. I know that sounds stupid but if u haven't gone for a couple days it will cause lower abdomenal (abdominal) cramps that come and go and feel like menstraul cramps.
I don't know, because once in a while, I feel nauseous and sick. Do you think I should try a pregnancy test a week from now if I don't get my period?
My last period was March 7th,2012 that month it was a week late pregnancy test came back negative. Ive had protected sex with my boyfriend every single time except April 13th,2012 (my bday, meaning my period was already late), he pulled out. It is now April 18th,2012 and no April period yet! I'm more than two weeks late... no stress. I've put on a little weight due to my ACL surgery last month, not being able to exercise. What is going on?
I know you posted this a long time ago but I am actually 2 weeks late right now, I've never been later than 2-3 days and I took 2 HPT 1 about 2-3 days ago and 1 tonight and there both negative. I have no symptoms of being pregnant except for being late which usually never happens. So i'm not sure what really to do, I'm only 20 and i'm freaking out my bf says its stress but i don't think i'm really all that stressed.
Post this as your own question because most people will just skip over this because of how long ago it was posted. But anyway you can always have your doctor do a blood test to see.
ok thanks
Same story, but I will post what happens!

As of today I am 2 weeks late for my period. I am NEVER late. We werent trying, but the thought of it is exciting to both of us, because if I am pregnant, we will be ready! I took a negative test after 4 days, then again at 7 days, and just this morning another negative. I made an appointment with my doctor, which is on tuesday, 6 days from now. I'll post what happens, I PROMISE! I hate reading all of these but never being able to find out an answer.

Also, I don't really have any signs that I am, besides being EXTREMELY tired. My boyfriend commented on my boobs being bigger...but I really dont see it.

While I'm waiting for the appointment, any ideas on if I still could be even after 2 weeks and no positive and no symptoms other than being tired??

the same goes for me...im 2 weeks late for my period...however since birth i have irregular menstruation cycle...i just started taking pills about a month ago(althea) and i never missed a pill...i was halfway through my pills when my dear boyfriend ejaculated inside me...ive experience some of the signs wen i get my period...swelling and tender breast..also lots of pimples but its already 17 days to be exact from my last period and im really freaking out! im not ready for a baby..really.. plz help >,<
you have to be pregnant, i didnt have any symtoms (symptoms) (:
help me pls .
im 19 years old . I am already delayed 1 week before my boyfriend and I have fun without having full intercourse my hymen is not broken and there's no blood and no pain at all . I ask my boyfriend if there are sperm comes out but he replied NONE. All symptoms of being pregnant never felt it . I already took HPT but its negative but still im delayed. here are the exact date information
June 6 2012 - my expected date of period
June 11 2012 - when we have fun without having full intercourse but im already delayed for 1week
june 16 2012 - current date but still im delayed .
is it normal?
I also have been late 8days now. My period was suppose to come on the 18th of September and today is 27 th no period yet. I've been breaking out around my chin and mouth. Two old ppl told me that I look bright and tired. I wake up in the middle of the night hot and takes me a while to go back to sleep. I've been craving some things. No signs of symptoms
Okaee my period usually comes around the 24th r 26 but it changed nd i missed a month so it start coming on the 3rd of every month but so happens me nd my boifrann we allwaze hve unprotectd sex he cme too me nd said yu bet not be pregnant but he was joking as in he ddnt care if i was r not he was gne be der so de 3rd came no period nd its nw fina be 2weeks still no sign i have not been having syptoms (symptoms) r sign r anything but he say et tymes he feels he hve too thrw up head hurts tummy hurts nd etc idk i never been pregant i hve no kidds so im new too dis im 22 fina be 23 as well question is could i be pregnant nd do i need too wait too take a test sumone plz answer my question im clueless'
You definitely could be pregnant.  I have 3 children and during each of my pregnancies my husband felt nauseated and went through all of the syptoms (symptoms).  Look for symptoms like being sleepy all of the time, tender breasts, nausea and one popular one is that my sense of smell would magnify tremendously.  You could smell bread cooking from down the street girl!  If you see time go by and no period, take a test.  You can go to a pregnancy center and take an official one for free.  They can also connect you to resources.
I am 20 years old and am currently just over 2 weeks late and I still don't have my period. When my period is normally due the only symptoms I get is cramping. A few days ago this has started (but vey mildly) but still no sign, however my breasts have been really sore/tender, I've been feeling bloated and slightly swollen abdomen. I've also been quite thirsty and sleeping in longer in the mornings, but nothing else. No nausea or mood-swings which are normally more common. I can put all these 'symptoms' to just my general life style as they are not pregnancy specific alone, however with my period being late I am starting to be anxious..

If anyone has a comment I'd greatly appreciate it!  Thank you... :)
I need help!! I'm almost 6 weeks late on my period, I have no symptoms of pregnancy, I'm afraid to do a test. Im 15 years old yea i know its sad :( What do I do?!?!