Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
I'm so confused

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

I'm so confused

Hi! I'm new to this but I am coming here out of desperation I am 19 and me and my fiancé are somewhat TTC. We had sex during my ovulation time earlier this month (15) I started my period about 10 days later or 7 days before my next period should have been. At first it was purely brown spotting for a whole day and I was sure it was implantation that night it got heavier and turned a darker red and so I had thrown the towel in for this month assuming it was my period... However later that day it turned a watered down pink and stopped again. So again I got my hopes up thought I had a 1 day period and was probably pregnant and was excited however the next day it came again! And then yet again stopped around 5 that evening. And yesterday the exact same a super light flow which I assumed to be a period and then once again... It stopped last night. Now I had assumed it was just a weird period or whatever since I had overall bled to much for implantation but when I woke up this morning I was bleeding yet again a rusty color orangish pink. My period is usually only 4 days... Now I'm going on 5 with on and off stop and go light flow to nothing over and over. I'm so confused! I've had some symptoms the foot cramps and leg cramps nausea heightened senses and mood swings... Plan on testing tomorrow but has this happened to anyone else?? Please help me!