Implantation Bleeding???
So the other night my boyfriend and I decided that we want to have a baby together. We started trying on Saturday. Within two hours I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I noticed a little blood. I wasn't sure if it was AF at first but now I know for sure that it isn't. Was it implantation bleeding? Was it to soon to notice it? If someone can please help that would be greatly appreciated.
It was more likely spotting to trauma to the area from intercourse. Implantation bleeding takes a few days to occur, even up to a week or so. You can still be pregnant though so good luck!
It would be way to early for implantation bleeding sorry. Wait an see if you miss your period.
Sorry, but it's too soon for implantation bleeding.  Doesn't mean you haven't conceived, but it's way too soon to have any symptoms even if you did.