Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Implantation bleeding 6 days after sex?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Implantation bleeding 6 days after sex?

goodmorning, i have been ttc for about two months now. I m/c with my last pregnancy in October 2008. I have been charting and tracking my ovulation but it varied with each charting. With my first preganancies I got pregnant havign sex on the last day of my cycle, so I tried it again- my cycle started 1/12 and i had sex on the 14th and 15th. Yesterday I had some brown discharge and cramping with lower back pain. I dont want to get my hopes up, but its hard not to.. had anyone experienced implantation bleeding this soon after sex?
From what I've read it takes 7-10 days for the egg to travel to the uterus and only then is it that it implants into the wall and may cause some spotting. I think it may be early, but I'm not a dr :) I sure wish you luck though.
Why do you think you got pregnant using the last day of your cycle?  Was that the only time you had sex and then got your period and then didn't have sex the entire next month and found out you were pregnant?  The thing is an egg only lives for 24 hours so if you ovulated at the earliest 2 days before your period and then concieved the next day, if you had a period implantation wouldn't happen...and if you didn't have a period then you just ovulated late and it wasn't really the last day of your cycle.  I'm just confused as to when you think you ovulated if you think you got pregnant using the last day of your cycle.  

So as far as the bleeding you saw.  If you had sex on the 14th and 15th and ovulated one of those days...then saw bleeding on the 19th so 4 to 5 days later...it's possible it was implantation bleeding but pretty unlikely.  Like kellym said average implantation is 7 to 10 days.  It's not impossible to implant in 5 days, but it would depend on when you ovulated and when conception actually happened.

Good luck to you!
Implantation bleeding can occur approximately 6 to 12 days after ovulation and can take some more time for that bit of blood to come out. It can be light red or brownish as well. There's always a chance to get pregnant if you have intercourse, but we are most fertile from day 12 to day 16 counting from the 1st day of your period. Good luck!
just wondered if any other women had experienced this. Like i said in the inital post, I got pregnant having sex the last day of my cycle the first two times. and yes it was only the last day of and day after my cycle ended that I had sex,a si wa sin the military and just so happened thats when id get leave- every 30 days or so...
Had sex 5 days and I had bleeding after 6 days for 5 days. could I be pregnant?
Anytime you have unprotected sex, you can get pregnant. Even protected, its a possibility.  Only way to tell is by taking a test.