Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Implantation or pregnant help!!

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Implantation or pregnant help!!

I have been sick with the flu running high temp well my period was light wen I normally a medium to heavy. I have had heavy blood clots red in color and when I go to the bathroom Iv had blood in the urine and blood sitting in the bottom of the toilet but very little show up on the pad. I took a preg. Test 2 days before my cycle and it was neg. is this implantation I'm having with the bleeding or is it a weird period cuz im sick?? I started off with brown blood with clotting in it but that's normal for me. Then it usually goes to red Iv had some red and when I sit on the toilet sometimes it will start showing light drops but then it stops. Help!!