Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Intercourse on 1st day of period ecp. After a couple of days, bleeding ...

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Intercourse on 1st day of period ecp. After a couple of days, bleeding occurs.

I had intercourse last friday which is also my first day of regular menstruation. I got my period in the morning upon waking up. The intercourse was around in the afternoon. No ejaculation happened inside me, at least that I know of. At night, i decided to take nordette 21 (4 pills) and another 4 pills after 12 hours. On the following day, I got a bit paranoid and decided to take another 4 pills and another 4 after 12 hours and the following day, i still took the last pill. My period still went through for about 3 days and suddenly stopped. i was thinking it was the effect of the birth control. Is there a chance I could haveconceived? Today, i had some type of bleeding. The blood looks like the blood i normally get in my first day of menstruation, there were some red and brown to it. could this bleeding be withdrawal bleeding from the pills or implantation bleeding?
The bleeding is most likely from the pills you took. Yes, you can get pregnant with the pull out method. There is what's called pre semen and it can get you pregnant. Using those pills is not a form of birth control. I don't think it's a good idea to use them every time you have unprotected sex. Have you thought about getting on some form of birth control or using condoms? If the bleeding keeps up get in to see your Dr. From what I know you can have break through bleeding after taking these pills. The chances of you being pregnant are small. All you can do right now is wait to see if you get your next period. If you don't then take a test.