Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Irregular period!! Pregnancy nightmares!! Am I?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

So I have irregular periods and I recently had sex more than once without protection and it would be pre-***. So last month I got my period on the 17th of July and it's now 8/28/12 and still no period now I may not get it knowing theres only what three days left this month  or i may whos knows. I did take some pregnancy test and one came out positive but I checked it kinda late lol so that doesn't count it can be a false reading.I also took a blood test which was negative. So I just have to make sure because i read that some women get negative blood test and could still be sooo yeah it's pregnancy nightmares only time will tell right? What do you recommend I do?
soo ofcourse i'm still suspicious i officially did not get my period this month keep in mind now that I'm irregular the day my period comes if it does ill let you know so far no period this month lucky me but then i'm worrying if I'm preggo with no money for an ultrasound cause i didn't start my job yet yikes but that'll be fine if i am i'll be fine i'am gonna keep it and i have family alot of family support so yeah I'll be fine so ofcourse i pray I am now will be a great time anyway for me I pray i'am and if not i'm def gonna start trying!!
So today is the third day of the next month still no period to be found soooo still waiting yeah so if i were to get it this month i would have to get it on the 14th so if it doesnt come then ill be worried especialy if it doesnt come this month then yikes I would have to be preggos so I'll see and keep yall posted!!
Todays the fourth no period lol!!
todays the fifth no period so knowing im broke i gathered some change and went to the dollar store and bought  a test urine and i know I see a faint line so idk maybe mayeb not but now i gotta confirm it when I get paid i will buy a better test then take a urine and so on and so forth!! keep u posted
today 9/6/2012 still no period hopefully fri when I get paid ill be able to go get a urine or blood test again!!
9/7/2012 no period!!
I'am sooooo pissed off right now I just took three preggo test all negative soo if im not why is my period being so annoying where is it gosh I'm so aggravated being irregular is annoying very annoying!! so now i just gotta wait and if it doesn't come this month i gotta get an ultrasound gosh sometimes i wish i owned my own ultrasound machine
sept,8,2012 no period i've been trying to take my multivitamins which have follic acid or whatever in it just in case
i feel naseau today!!
its sept,11,2012 no period if i were to get my period i would need to get it this month on the 14 so far nothing and nothing last month  august either so we will see!! again i'm irregular and i took test some were negative and some positive now i wanna get an ultrasound and kinda wait it out!!
so today is 9/12/12 and no period still kinda waiting this one out because I'm irregular and I did take test but I'm still unsure so my last resort is a ultrasound which is kinda expensive for me right now but soon I guess if needed
today 9/13/12 no period one more day till my period is due yep and yikes!!
today 9/14/12 no period and i took two test both were negative if i notice any changes ill let you know but for now im negativo!!
9/16/12 no period get paid friday probaly gotta get an ultrasound soon!!
no period today!! how irregular can a girl be?
it could be that you are just stressing out to much.. The same thing happened to me a few mths back.. I had my period in april... and I missed may june .. and I've never been irregular.. i went by the doc and they said that everything was fine.. (4 days after I did an ultrasound I got my period) .. so just relax and maybe then it would come..
ok yeah your right thanks!!
Hey Hun did you end up pregnant ??? :) I hope you are !! :)
hey still not sure thanks i hope so too i let you know when I'm 100% sure cause today i missed my period again
U could possibly be pregnant sounds like u are at home pregnancy tests can give false readings u just need to go.to the doctors
omg maybe I'am, I'm going to the doctor probaly next week when  I'm off seriously I think I am' my gums are sooooo sore when I brush my teesth and they bleed I can't touch my breast or wear rough clothing or bra  because my breast are sooooooo sore all day worst at certain times my lower back is so sore when i get up even if I was in a comfortable position again no period last month august or this month so far and i'm sleepy alot and very very moody headaches too idk I will kepp yall posted when I go to the doctor i pray I get the correct answer because they test you first before an unltrasound
9/19/12 no period gotta make an appointment next week!!
9/20/12 noperiod
9/21/12 no period might do a blood test today!!
9/23 still no period sore breast almost peed on myslef and took another preggg test all three negstive ok I'm confused lol
9/24/12 no period
so i'm up on 9/25/12 and as you can see i dont care but i've been keeping like almost a diary of everyday still no period today so far even though it's only 2:49am theres nothing and no feeling of a period coming wow i just know i'm pregnant i kinda trying to wait it out some til I start getting only positive test cause i tested alot of urine I get both pos and neg and each pos shows up after the time limit so that didnt help anywho so annoying when i get paid on friday i'm defintly going to  CLINIC i just found i think this clinic will be perfect for now so yeah i mean maybe my hormones are just off but the sore breast for me is just not cutting it it's just soooo strange i never had sore breast like this ever and this long weird and i never get a symptom of sore brast before a period even more strange so idk I just feel i'm pregnant although my sis thinks I'm not and my x the maybe baby daddy thinks i'm not I'm suspicious but who know so yeah like i said i'm trying to wait it out and then test again cause i think maybe i tested to early or idk i just idk this is ridiculous really ridiculous but thats ok i know if iam i hate urine test  and blodd too because they dont work strong enough just annoying really i just need an ultrasound yep but ofcourse i dont have a regular doctor i go through the hospital and they always give me someone different when I do go and  I need to be financially assesed agin before ai go just to much to do in so little time but i can't procrastinate anymore i gotta get in the hospital soon gosh so much with work and stuff but i gotta find time for now i'ma just go back to one of these dumb clinics and try to get an ultrasound maybe idk which is so expensive but whatever!!
I had an issue like that where my cycle didn't show up for almost three month and u may think you are not stressed but u could be I honestly dont think you are preggo it could be many thing tht delaying your period you need to get your hormones checked but good luck hope things work out for you
so anyway I still didn't get my period today what the heck crazy going to the clinic soon maybe friday when i off can't wait to find out for sure if I'm preggos!!
yay i think im gettting my period finally i have light bleeding so yes I do want a baby but not from that jerk yes!!
so weird so i thought I was getting my period but i might be wrong i think i have hemrroids and cut myself too because i have near my back hole like this soft skin almost like its hanging and like a bump there or something weird I never had idk i just need a check up!! and i'm not bleeding at all yet weird but will see what going on with my body!! only God knows
hey babe i had d same issue in feb. U dint get my periods in feb nd march so i thoght i was pregnant but after doin the test all came negative. At last did sonography. There came to knw had a small blood cyst. But that was dissolved with medicine.i git my periods in april  Now my cycles r very mych regular. Now planning for baby eagerly. Lets c wat happens
cool I definetly gonna go to the doctor soon to see whats going on with my body because even if i'm not pregnant I shouldnt have irregular periods this bad this is ridiculous right? I mean this is bad so thanks everyone for your thoughts I grealtly appreciate it and I just gotta get to a doctor soon!!
thanks so much also I hope you receive what you want thanks take care
well 9/28/12 i got a very light i think period it was pinkish brown and very very light and lasted two days it's already over wow the shortest i've ever had lol!!
How many days late are you now?
well im not late anymore I just got my period or implantation bleeding on 9/28/12 it last two days and was very very light idk it's weird so now I'm gonna wait a few weeks and test again the doctor said if i'am preggers it may be to early to tell!!
omg i threw up yesturday and the room was spinning weird!!
omg why do i have breastmilk or premilk coming out of my breast crazy omg i think i'am preggers now i have to go back to the doctor this is crazy!! i need an ultrasounf asap!!
i had an ultrasound today the doc said he doesnt see anything weird he did the ultrasound soooo fast that was the worstest clinic i ever been tooo lol!!
hi all im going bonkers had my implanon out august 28 No bleed what so ever since could i be pregnant ???? havnt tested in 10 days and dat cam back neg what should i do ????
oh wow girl you should either take a blood test or see about getiing an ultrasound i guess idk it's just so hard to tell seems like technology can't always detect pregnancy cause i've heard it all just keep testing till ur sure or ultrasound i guess hope the best for you girl hope you get the answer your looking for take care
omg i think iam preggers i just took some test they all have a very faint line for positive that turned up right away im so confused cuase i did have an ultrasound when i saw I had breast milk and the guy did the ultrasound so quick and said he doens't see anything i couldnt see the screen the machine didn't even sound on ill never go back there again lol but idk i just feel like im preegers im gonna try and get another ultrasound at another place ive been to before i like better just more expensive but worth it and i'm gonna keep testing till i know for sure!!
Awesome
Hey my name is bella I don't know what to think =) my lmp was 08/01/2012 n here it is october and still nothing I had unprotected sex with my husband the end of september. About 2 wks after that I started cramping but nothing like af was coming, my breast were sore an I had a milky eggwhite discharge for about a week an now its jus milky watery and still NO PERIOD I haven't taken a hpt because I don't know when my period was suppose to come on, somedays I feel preggers other days I don't =( dh notice my boobs getting bigger ( I guess that's a sign)
wow I've heard that boobs getting bigger is definetly a sign u better take a test lol your probaly preggers!!
lol I hope you find out soon if your pregnant or not :D I read tho your whole comments, and I m on edge of what it might be. Keep us posted!
This is crazy
so i took a hormonal test to see if my hormones are off cause I got damn breast milk lol and they said everything fine something is not right I'm like an investigator with my own body lol now I have another appointment coming up soon at the hospital I will let them know i have had sore very very sore breast breast milk I vomitted once sore gums idk lower back aches headaches just crazy stuff wow so oh also i missed my period in august got a three day period in sept really light pinkish brown weird my period are always heavy with blood clots yikes no period this month but i'am irregular soon as i get some answers i'll be happy cause something is definetly up !!
why do the accu clear urine test keep turning positive after sitting for a while but negative at first and its a blue positive line not clear am I arent I i have an appointment at the hospital in november i may just go to the er one day but its sooooooo expensive idk lol i took prenatal vitamins just in case turns out Iam lol!!
No period this month and alot of stomach pains
are u getting two lines even if one is fade on the blue test?  I read about if u get a positive, and it turns neg later means it is really neg. Does the accu clear turn positive after 10 mins?  
Hi My name is tina. I movie in with my boyfriend in Feb 2012 we sometime use condums.I have been keeping track of my periods with this app I found on my phone called my cycles, I was to start on Oct 23 but started on Oct 30. When I stars my period it was and still light in colour and flow. The doctor had a hard time tring to confrime my mom pergency with me they finally did a blood test on her to show that she was prego. When I took the pregnecy test I just start my period but the guests was neigive. I also have a family member who had

her period all the way through her perengcey . I don't know if I am or if I not , I going to do another test at end of my light period and see what it say then. Then I going to ask my doc for a blood test just to make sure. Sorry about the spelling.
yeah the accuclear turned pos after ten min
oh cool well hopefully you are preggers and i think the best way to be sure is an ultrasound and ofcourse they say the blood test is better but I feel if you get an ultrsound it can be better personally i think so thats what i'm gonna do cause these last couple months have been so crazy i vomited and wa soooooo dizzy and nauseas and my breast got soooooo sore for a few days and i got breast milk weird and sore gums when i brush my teeth everyday and hiccups all day but like just one hiccup then thats it then an hour later one hiccup lol idk if thats a symtoms (symptoms) though but i never had that before lol but yeah girl i hope u find out cause it seems difficult for some women to find out if they are good luck
I also notied i have greenish blue veins in my breast weird and my areolas are spreading!! I have an appointment at the hospital nov.8 so ill tell the doc my isseus
i go to the hospital for an appointment today I will tell him all the crazy things i had no period in august then sept real light like pinkish bron, and spotting only three days no period october, I threw up dizziness, sore very sore breast, breast milk, sore gums, lower back pains,sore feet, green veins in breast big veins visible, it's either a hormonal imbalance or preggers idk also no period in november so far
Was the dr able to tell you anything?
Yeah they gave me a blood test I'm waiting on the results in the mean time they don't think I'm pregnant they think its a hormonal imbalance and that I may have a tumor  in. My pituory gland I'm getting a MRI tommorow
had to reschedule the mri and the physician appointment so ill see them in december i took a blood test i get the results later too at the hospital or whatever
but so far no period in august, september really light brownish pinkish spotting for three days, october no period ,november no period so far  my bodies either outwhack because of what the doctor think i have or im preggers of course i would prefer to be preggers so we will see
I had to reschedule my appointment but i didn't get my period in october or novemember so far and theres one day left in novemember but my prolactin levels are high and the nurse said I'm probaly preggers but now I gotta wait for my blood test results
MRI scans arent good if your pregnant. when you go for that appointment make sure you let them know that you might be pregnant
ok I will thanks
I'm not pregnant but I decided I'm ready to concieve (conceive) so I haven't been trying but now I will start I thought I was accidentally but I wasn't so now I will be trying to concieve (conceive) starting tommorow when I'm with my boyfriend can't wait yay!!
So my boyfriend did do it so I may be preggo I just gotta give it time to see if I'am or not I'll keep you posted
I'm so excited didn't take a test yet will soon   I hope iam I'll take a test a test later
Yay I hope I'm preggo I love my boyfriend if not ima keep trying now I've been taking vitamins prenatal now I gotta watch what I eat csuse I wasn't before its important  so soon in a few weeks I guess I can test but knowing me I'll try before lol anyway keep u posted
Lol today ima try and get a preggo test we will see I know its early but I'm antzy
So I took the test early thry both negative fyi I would  have concieved last Wednesday the 12/12/12 so testing today I know is way to early but I just did idk lol