Irregular period for 6 months
Hello, I haven't been on period sinc sepember 2012. Last night he accidently came in me. I really want to know if there is any possibility that I can be pregnant.
Yes,  there is.  You don't say why you haven't had periods,  but if it hasn't been diagnosed there is a chance you were ovulating.
Doctor told me that one of my ovary was damged that caused me not to have a period. Aquestion is that i still have the other ovary that can produce an egg. I am not sure if that could be the reason.
Well the only way to get pregnant is by ovulation!!! So without a period it would be hard but not impossible to happen just harder to knw when u ovulate. But unless u were ovulating then u are not pregnant.... So I ont think that you are and don't have anything to worry bout. But if u are going to be sues lily votive and don't want any kids I would not let the fact that u are not having a regular cycle be the form of birth control. U need to make an appt with your Ob they can maybe even put you on the pill or some type of birth control to regret your cycles again. Good luck hunnay!!!