Is a medium flow of implantation bleeding a possibility?
Ok, so, I start my period every month on the 20th and there has never been a change. I always have terrible cramps, a loss of appetite, headaches and my flow is really heavy when i start then it's medium and then it's pretty much spotting until it stops. Yes i've been having unprotected sex and no i'm not on birth control. I started bleeding 3 days ago which is a week before i'm supposed to get my period. At first it was a brownish red color then a pinkish color now it's bright red. I have no menstrual symptoms like i normally do and the flow isn't heavy like it normally is with my period it's a medium to light flow. I was wondering what your thoughts on it might be. Could I possibly pregnant? When would be the best time to take a test, should i wait till i stop bleeding, or go ahead and take one? Any advice or help would be very helpful =).
your period could very easily be thrown off by any extra stress or illness or an alteration in your sex life. but if you always start right on the 20th i dont think this would be the case...
it could very well be implantation bleeding like you said. i would wait to take a test until about a week after you are late. i took 2 when i was like 3 or 4 days late and both came out negative...sometimes you have to give your body enough time to produce a detectable level of hcg.
any early early symptoms of pregnancy would be sore breasts, darkening around nipples, headaches, fatique, light cramps, or possibly even nausea.
i get the exact same symptoms you've got with the discharge and i get my AF every month, it usually starts 5-8 days before AF is due and then the floods start.  Try not to stress to much about it you will get you BFP when you least expect it also implantation only occurs in about 25% of women it is really uncommon, best of luck!!
I'm usually 28 days regular.and was 3 days late then yesterday went to bathroom and had slight pink watery blood when I wiped.then this morning it was red blood and as day went on like medium flow period.then had cramps took some paracetamol then cramps went and flow of bleeding calmed down but now feel real sick please anyone I'm well confused
I'm the same period due 28th of each month and this month I bleed a week early for 3 days. And it was like u said medium to light flow. Went from brownish red to light pink. I have been vomiting and have sore breasts
I've had a similar experience. I started bleeding 7 days before AF is due. I had it for 3 days and now it's just suddenly stopped. My AF is never like that and I'm always on time with it. This morning I had slight pink spotting. Not sure if this is implantation bleeding as I have no pains or anything today. Just before the bleeding my tummy felt really tight and bloated - I had very slight cramps very low down whilst bleeding - now today... No cramps or anything... Is it possible it's implantation bleeding?
Only just noticed this board is old... Anyone have a pregnancy after this?