Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Is it possible I'm, in fact, pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Is it possible I'm, in fact, pregnant?

I had my last period on schedule and it was normal. About three weeks later, I had some light spotting for two and a half days.(never enough to need a tampon) It was nothing like my periods have ever been. Following this spotting, I was hit hard with symptoms. It started with an increase in appetite, some bloating and weight gain. Then, about a week after that I threw up one morning and have felt nauseous and fatigued since then. I've also had some unusual clear discharge. I've taken two pregnancy tests so far. The first showed up with the standard line very clear and obvious, but there wasn't a line in the pregnancy window. However, the pregnancy window on the test had a light blue tint. I just assumed it was a bad test, so I took the next one a day later. This one showed up with a very faint line in the pregnancy window. Am I just getting excited and hopeful so I'm seeing things? Or could this mean I'm pregnant? I had planned on waiting a few days to take more. What should I do?