Is it possible to get pregnant by fingering?
Hello! My boyfriend and I were fooling around on May 10th. I gave him a handjob and he ended up ejaculating. He cleaned himself up and washed his hands after. Perhaps, half an hour later he started to finger me. I began to bleed a bit, perhaps my hymen broke? Anyways, I was wondering if it was possible if he could've gotten me pregnant when his hands came in contact with his semen while cleaning up, and fingered me half an hour later?

My last period started on Sunday April 28 and ended around Saturday April 4th. The following week I was fine. However, two weeks after the event we fooled around I began to find brown stains on my underwear. I've been spotting really little up to now. I've never had sex before. My next period doesn't come until another week.

Its not possible for u to be pregnant going by what u say happened so dont worry
Yes what you are saying is possible. My fiancé and i have not had sex since or 9 month old was born. I just found out i am 6 weeks and 5 days pregnant. The Dr asked what all we have done and i told her just mutual masturbation.she said if he came and it all didn't get washed off then it can live outside the body for 3 days....so yes it's possible i am living proof.
you can not get pregnant by a finger that's insane
You can if they come on their hand then directly put it inside I know its insane but that's been proven, same with playing around and not completely putting it in. But in your case no you can't and aren't