Is it possible?
I had unprotected sex with my bf April 30,2012 and should have started my period around May 2-May10. I know is still have a few days to wait. So far i am experiencing some light cramping on the right side of my tummy. I have not had any bleeding. The cramping comes and goes and it isnt too painful just kinda uncomfortable. Is it possible to already be feeling implantation cramps? I thought it implantation took like a week to occur...its way too early to take a pregnancy test right now but when should i take the pregnancy test to get an accurate result?
Implantation can occur between 6-12dpo, so it's possible you're feeling implantation cramping, however it is rare and most women don't get it. If you're just feeling implantation, it will take 3-5 days to show positive on a HPT, so wait til the 10th and test!
thanks! :)