Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Is my girlfriend pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Is my girlfriend pregnant?

So my girlfriend and I were having fun in the bedroom and I fingered her and ate her out. We always like to rub my penis against her vagina but this time we did it naked. We only did this for about 2-3 minutes and I did not *** before or after. Precum is a possibility. My penis did not penetrate but my tip was close to her vagina. She was supposed to start her period this past Saturday and has cramps but hasn't started. This night occurred a week and a half ago. Is she pregnant? We are both 18 and this is scaring us. Help
No. if your that worried get her to take a test. Also if you dont want kids maybe you should wear a condom even when just rubbing.
Im sure shes just late relax if she is just be there for shes going to need you. Desi is right condom mise till you ready
You can get pregnant from pre *** pre *** has more sperm in it then the actually sperm it self  but if it was out side the vagina i dont think she can get pregnant cuz the air is hitting the pre *** i think it takes 24 sevones to kill the pre *** but you never know one little one can slide its way in so ur better off taking a test or seeing a doctor cuz u can get pregnant from pre *** i have and my lil man is 7 now so that means u can