Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Is she pregnant? Help

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Is she pregnant? Help

so me and my girlfriend had sex 3 days ago (it was our first time). We have been dating for a very long time and thought it was time. We are both very worried about pregnancy and all the risks. So i went out and bought myself condoms that had "spermicide" on it also known as nonoxynol 9. I know it's not that effective but you can never be to safe. So during having sex we were at it for about 10- 15 minutes when i felt a very different feeling than the condom, so i immediately pullled out to find the condom broken and wrapped up around the base of my penis with my penis fully exposed. (i know about stds and such) so i ripped it off. telling her what happened she said its fine trying to reassure me that everything will be okay.

So i never had the urge to ejaculate or anything but when i took the condom off i looked at it and there was a white substance in the condom that really freaked me out. so i was really really scared even though it could have been the spermicidal lubricant or maybe pre-ejaculate which i also know can carry semen.

i also have no idea when she is ovulating because she has always had irregular periods, her last period was about 2 months ago and we had sex for the first time 3 days ago so i have no idea when she could be her most fertile. i know being stressed and all the causes for late periods but it just happens to her they are very strange.

So the question is what are the chances of her being pregnant, should i be worrying or should i be okay. please educated help will be much appreciated.