Is there a chance of being pregnant?
I had my last period 22nd august that last 4 days. After 6 days of my last day I had spot bleeding. Since then I started to feel dizzy,nausea and cramps time to time. And more tired and emotionally.Also had for 2 weeks really sensitive nipples but now my breast feels heavy.Suppose to get my period on the 21st September but 2 days ago I started spotting just a little bit everyday. It is not continue. It is the first time I am experiecing everything.
You don't say anything about having unprotected sex during this cycle. The spotting you started does sound like a period, though. I can help you out more if you tell me about the protected sex.

dizziness, nausea, etc. are also PMS symptoms or can be associated with so may other illnesses including cold, fever, flu etc., so one cannot really say if one is pregnant, just by those. Why don;t u also do a home preg test a day or so after your period is supposed to start?