Is there a possibility of pregnancy???
I only received the shot 3 times in my life and got my period after every three months so am I more likely to get pregnant sooner? So I received my last shot in Dec 2012 and ended in Feb. I got my cycle then but didnt receive my cycle to three months later which was in June, I saw spotting after my period so i thought it was ovulation spotting & I had unprotected sex on my 14th cycle day. So is there a possibility i could be pregnant?
Your Hormones May take A While To Regulate After Getting The Shoot. A Good Book To Read Is Taking Charge Of Your Fertility. It Explains All About Your Cycle And What To Look For To Get Pregnant. Talks About temperature Tracking And Cervical Mucus tracking. You Can Get It On Amazon For Pretty Cheap. Also You May Call your Dr And See If there Is Anything They Can Give You To Regulate Your PeriodS Now.
The shot really mess with your hormones I was on it for lil over a year and it took me almost two years to get prego ... not saying that happens to everyone but just keep in mind that shot really messes with your body and I wouldnt stay on it to long. But than again you could be that .1% that gets prego on it lol