Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

So I've been tracking my period since June and I recently downloaded a app on my Ipod to help me it tracks your on & off period, intimacy, ovulation, fertile days all on a calendar. So my husband and I are ttc and on the calendar it said that I was fertile from Septmeber 30th - October 6th we had unprotected sex on the 3rd he came in me & we also had unprotected sex on the 5th {suppose to be ovulation day} he came in my twice {I've heard that sperm can live for up to 5 days inside} I started having really sharp cramping pains in my lower abdomen on the 7th & I was told that I could have ovulated on that day instead of 2 days prior so I was thinking I could still possibly be pregnant because of the sperm that was in me from 2 days before that, and we just had unprotected sex again early this morning the 11th. But Im not sure what to make of this but I did use the bathroom not to long ago and when I wiped there was a little bit more than usual discharge that was thick, slippery, and stretchy it was like a really really light tan looking color which was unusual cause I've had never seen it before. Could someone please help me out Im not sure if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. By the way if it helps my last period was September 21st and its suppose to come back on October 19th
I'm trying to convince myself wat can I do