Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Is there a possibility that I could be pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

So I've been tracking my period since June and I recently downloaded a app on my Ipod to help me it tracks your on & off period, intimacy, ovulation, fertile days all on a calendar. So my husband and I are ttc and on the calendar it said that I was fertile from Septmeber 30th - October 6th we had unprotected sex on the 3rd he came in me & we also had unprotected sex on the 5th {suppose to be ovulation day} he came in my twice {I've heard that sperm can live for up to 5 days inside} I started having really sharp cramping pains in my lower abdomen on the 7th & I was told that I could have ovulated on that day instead of 2 days prior so I was thinking I could still possibly be pregnant because of the sperm that was in me from 2 days before that, and we just had unprotected sex again early this morning the 11th. But Im not sure what to make of this but I did use the bathroom not to long ago and when I wiped there was a little bit more than usual discharge that was thick, slippery, and stretchy it was like a really really light tan looking color which was unusual cause I've had never seen it before. Could someone please help me out Im not sure if there is a possibility that I could be pregnant. By the way if it helps my last period was September 21st and its suppose to come back on October 19th