Is this implantation bleeding?
I am expecting my period tomorrow (Monday).  This past Fri, I experienced some slight brownish color discharge.  Yesterday, (Sat.), I had even more of it.  Today is kind of pinkish/reddish in color.  My husband and I are really trying hard to conceive.  I used an ovulator predictor, took my temp each morning, and checked my cervical mucus.  I think that I calculated everything right.  This morning, I took a HPT and it came out neg.  I was very disappointed.  I am hoping that what I am experiencing is implantation bleeding...the blood is barely enough to fill a pad in one day...and is light (not heavy like my normal period).  Are HPT accurate at this time...the time that I tested...meaning the day before I am expecting my period?  Tonight, I am not bleeding at all now.  Can someone help???  Thanks!

Maggie
Hi Everyone,

Hope someone can help to answer my doubts here.  I'm 29 years old this year and newly wed. I had my last period on 1st Feb 09.  Normally i have more than 28 days circle, between 33 - 35 days.  I never had my period earlier.  But on the 24th Feb morning, i spotted pink colored blood and it lasted for 5 days, where the last two days, the color turned to brownish and much lighter.  The bleeding stopped on 28 Feb.  I only need to wear one panty liner a day during the 5 days bleeding.  I had a strong feeling that I might be pregnant, so I took the urine test on 25th Feb, and the result came out negative.  
Me and my husband had been trying to have a baby by this year, so we started to have sex regularly everyday once after my last period ended on the 4th Feb.  
Can anyone tell me is this called "Implantation Bleeding"?  What should I do now?  I have bought another urine test and my husband suggested me to take it a week later.  But the waiting period really drive me crazy.

i was supposed to start my period on the 7th of march. what i seemed to think was my period came on the 6th. it was really light and only lasted 1 day and a half. then it stopped and started a little on monday night. not alot and light pink. tuesday  it is only when i go to the bathroom and barely noticable. and now it is gone. i still got the back aches and the cramps though. what could this be?
it sounds like it could be to me. i hope it is since you are trying. everything that i have read says it was. i am not positive that it is but it sure does sound like it. i would wait like your husband says and see what happens. i know i feel the same way with mine. i hate waitting. let me know how things turn out. hope you the best of luck.
I was wondering if anyone could help..it might be silly because i have one child already..but i got my period the 17th or march, im trying to have another child, so around the 28th to the 31th i has sexual intercourse w/ the husband..then around the 1st and 2nd of april i started to bleed red, thinking i was getting my period so i just gave up on the pregnancy stuff, but after the 2nd of april my "period stopped"...and it hasn't come back, i took two pregnancy tests but both were negative, so im thinking maybe its to early??? and if so i should probably wait until after i think i will get my period...this didn't happen with my son so i was a little concerned at first thinking maybe it could of been something serious, but other then the mild cramps and slighty tender breast and also the tiredness...very very tired especially at work...i just need to know what somebody else thinks...lol Thank JC
let me correct that...I had sexual intercourse w/husband on the 25 to the 31st..not the 28 to the 31 maybe it can be implantation bleeding??
Hi I am new to this forum. I have a question/concern. Been trying to get pregnant for about 10 months now. My fiance had sex the week of march 17th. I usually have spotting before my period starts, nada, nothing, no spotting at all.  I was due for my period on April 2nd. Took hpt on april 2nd, was negative. Now I am 5 days late and have noticed some brownish/ reddish spotting this afternoon. Don't know if it would be to late to be considered implantation bleeding, as Ovulation was supposedly on march 19 or 20.
Does anyone know what this bleeding could be, implantation, late period, what???  Don't know how long to wait now to do another hpt. Any help would be much appreciated.
Hey I'm new this. I have a question that i'm not sure who to ask.  I started birth control back in january and i started getting leg cramps and the dr recommended me to quit taking them. So my last period was 03/04/09 and i took 3 pills for the next month when i quit. 2 weeks after my period i had light brown spotting. I'm not sure if this is an effect from quitting the birth control or not or if implation bleeding only occurs when im supposed to have my next period. I'm a few days late, i took a HPT and it came up negative but i don't know what i should be thinking, if anyone could help me out or give me some advice i'd appreciate it a lot. Thanks
I am starting to feel crazy beleiving I am pregnant after several negative urine tests.  I started to feel pregnancy symptoms 9 days before my period such as tender, swollen breasts, mood swings, tiredness, and bouts of nausea.  I spotted light brownish pinkinsh a few days before my period which turned into bright red bleeding.  The bleeding was moderate to heavy for two days.  I never bleed bright red like this.  This is the third day of bleeding which seems about to stop.  My breasts are no longer tender, but are still very swollen.  They seem larger than they have ever been.  All my pregnancy tests have come back negative.  I actually have my yearly appointment this Friday and will talk to the doctor about this, but am just wondering if anyone has experinced anything similar.
Hey girls!
I have earlier posts in this forum about if I was pregnant or not with the brown spotting. Then it turned out 6 weeks later and 5 neg. preg. tests I was actually preg. I had little Jacob in Nov and is now 9 months old. We have decided to have another baby. This month about a few days ago I noticed a brown discharge that lasted only 2 days at the most. Im wondering if it was implantation bleeding again. If thats the case I probably wont find out if Im pregnant until the end of next month. I guess I will have to wait and see if I have a period next month. On the other hand my periods have been very irregular since I had little Jacob. But never with brown spotting. Now my question is: Could this be implantation bleeding again or is my body still trying to get back in its routine since I had Jacob?? I would appreciate anybodys opinion on the matter! Thank you!
Hi, I'm new and in search of answers, not really sure where else I can ask.  I normally have my period every 28 days. Last month, I was about a week early, ending on the 1st.  I am due for my normal period on October 4.  If my cycle has adjusted due to that off-month, I would get it on Sept 25 (Friday).

Last Wednesday (Sept 16) My breasts became very sensitive, I became incredibly emotional, with odd cravings and inexplicable nausea.  The nausea was relieved by pickles and/or dark soda.  I also began needing an additional 2-4 hours of sleep per night.  On Saturday and Sunday (Sept 19-20) I had very light bleeding (only showing up on toilet paper when wiping) that was light red and tan.  I had this again today, only more watery/mucousy.  I am also experiencing mild soreness in the lower abdomen, in the area I would normally have cramping, but this is does not feel like a cramping kind of pain, and is constant as opposed to off-and-on, and my cramps are normally far more painful than this.

I have family history of both implantation bleeding and bleeding throughout the pregnancy, as well as family history of twins on both sides of my family (and in both cases, I am of the generation to have twins), which would explain two bouts of implantation bleeding, if that's what this is.

Have any of you had similar implantation bleeding lasting for 2-3 days, with light red and watery brown mucous, accompanied by pelvic soreness?
hey everyone... am  new here...newly wed....i have been experiencing really really REALLY light bleeding...it started a day early....now on my third day... had used one panty lining for more than a day n still no need to change... usually by this time i have flow enugh to require atleast two pads a day.... wondering if its implantation bleeding n whether or not i should go for a test....the thing is apart from a fatigue n slight tingling in my breast i have nothing else, n these happen with my normal periods as well....the only difference is no perod cramps...
I had my IUI 18 days before , my period due date was on 25th december , im in unregular periods, bt my dr. injected me to get release folicons. and had IUI. On 26th I had a sudden cramp and headeache and had some bleeding..bt not much as my earlier 1st days,...it had another day too...in little red colour...but only last for 2 days.I thought it's my periods so started next cycle tablets..But after my periods I'll b normal. fresh. But this time it had only 2 days not even continuously....bt i feel like sleepy and my legs really tight and vomitish feeling always... i did home preganancy test,,,,bt it's showing negative...could anybody help me on this matter?????
Hi there Im new to this site.. so bare with me..
I am almost 2 and a half weeks late for AF, last AF was Nov 11th, So its day 49 and still no AF. Had unprotected sex 16th- 3 days after my AF was due but didnt show up, 9th dec, and 30th of November. And then I went in for a test and it came out neg on dec 20th. Came home just as lost and with no answers.. Then 10 days from the first day AF was due/7 days after last time having sex on 16th - i had very light no flow spotting that was dark brown/pinkish, it lasted for 2 1/2-3 days and was not even enough to fill a pad. Its now the 29th and my legs are cramping, im confused and worried, nauseaus, and experiencing mood swings off the charts, have had constipation and low stomach cramping and been extreemly tired (sleeping more then i have prob in the last few months ) :S Just took a test early 4am this morning and it came up negative.. I am confused and lost just dont know what the heck to think. if i concieved on the 16th or 9th could that spotting have had been implantation? I dont think it was heavy enought to be a period and i found it very odd not normal for me. I just dont understand :( scared my bodys playin tricks on me.. or maybe something else is wrong..
HI
I had my IUI done on 24th Dec. yesterday nt (13 days post IUI) I had light brown discharge. Today morning also i could see light discharge. nothing much after that till now. I am scared that this could be my AF coz i usually spot before AF. Any thots?

This 2ww is driving me crazy. I have been trying really hard to keep myself from testing since i dont want to see a negative.
My name us jenny. I had my period 2 days ago before I went to bed. I had a brown dark discharged then I thought I have my period. It was really weird cause no cramping no pain at all. The next day is I barely have in my pads which is unsual I always have a heavy period it last for 4 days. I usually take aleve everytime I have my period because its so painful. I am like that all my life until now, no pain no cramps at all. Today the 3rd day still the same spotting. I checked my pregnancy test it was negative. My breast is kind a tender. Do you think there is a possibility that I am pregnant? But my pregnancy is negative the kit that I used will detect 25 hcg in urine. Please someone help me??

Thank you
jenny
I'm 24 and have been taking the pill for over two years now. I have not experienced breakthrough bleeding before. About a week before my period was due this month i began spotting. The colour is a darkish brown and is not constant though it has been on and off for 5 days now. my period is due in 2 or 3 days. I take my pill around the same time every day and have not missed any. what could be the cause of the bleeding?
im scared dat i mite hav dis thinq calld implantation bleedinq becuz me n ma bf was havn sex on april 24 wit protection n den i felt his condom brake inside of me..buh nuffn was in it wen he took it off..buh den aqain dee followinq week..i had ma period wen i had ma period 1 week before we had sex..n dee first daii wen ma period happnd..it was a lil blood..n den it stoppd fer dee whole nite n den started aqain dee next daii n den stoppd fer a while n den cuntinued aqain like a normal period...i askd ma bf are yuh sure nuffn was in de condom? n he said i cant remember! wen cleerlii dat daii wen we had sex he said nuffn was in it.....im scared now....shud i assume dat im pregnant or not?
To all the young people who are not married and not looking to get pregnant..please go and see a doctor ASAP and if you are planning to have sex with your patner and then ask the doctor for pills to avoid pregnancy. Its a scary moment for you every month having unprotected sex.

TO all  the ones who are looking to get pregnant:
I have read a lot about this spots things.
1.) It supposed be 1 or 2 days brown dark spots (no blood period) when they say pink is becuase withing the brown is some pink color of the blood.

2.) cramps: not evry woman will have cramps but it can be for days around all your body + you can get sleeppy, hungry and also you can get sore throat.( hum..who knew!)

3.) the brown spot supposed be before your period ..at least 1 week before the period

I am in the same boat but my last period was on april 12. I am 2 days away and i feel the cramp in my belly  just the same feeling as when my period is coming every month but i had 2 days brown spott  last tuesday and wednesday and then stop...but not the cramps its like something is happening inside me....totally weird!

whatever its ..lets keep in contact..post your comment about what happened to you..are you or not?

i had unprotected sex almost 6days after my period....is it posable that i can be pregnant i have irregular periods and on Monday i have very light period that i jst wiped it and it went away and the following day i have this brownish discharge it lasted for 2days,what does that mean?i dont know exactly when i will have my perioid because it irregular .i will be very happy if it comes out pregnant.....
so i came off my period two weeks ago and im spotting brownish blood, and having sharp pains like cramping !!. could this mean imm pregnant??
My fiancé and I have stopped trying not to get pregnant (ie. we're not really trying, but have stopped trying not to have a baby!).

I have a 35 day cycle. About 3 days before ovulation, 1 day before ovulation and 2 days after ovulation, we had sex.

Since then I've had really sore breasts, feeling like they have rocks in them, and today I've developed what appears to be implantation bleeding (very light, almost brown discharge).

My boobs are never sore with AF, and my period isn't due for another 5 days.

Could I be pregnant?
Hi all, I experienced brown discharge a week AFTER my period that lasted a day with light cramping and bloating. Now, a week later, I am experiencing lower back pain, fatigue and still a little cramping and bloating.but with no breast tenderness or nausea. Could this be implantation bleeding if it came a week AFTER my period??
Hello all. I'm new here.
Ok, so my situation sounds very similar to a lot of you all. I was supposed to get my period around oct. 27th, & it was a no-show. I began to experience cramping, sore breast, and my areolas darkened significantly. On Nov. 6th I began to have bleeding. It started off very light ( pinkish red in color) which is very unsual. The first day of my period is usually heavy. I also usually have cramping the day before or the day my period starts, this time no cramping at all. hmmmm. I usually bleed for 7 days. Not this time, my bleeding began to lighten up on the fourth day (so unusual). And by the 6th day the bleeding had completely stopped. At this point I'm was still experiencing sore breast, areolas are still darkened, & also was having some nausea & feeling the need to vomit. And did I mention tiredness. A few days after the bleeding stopped I took 3 pregnancy test (after Nov. 11th). All 3 was negative. I'm so confused. Could I still be pregnant & my hcg levels are too low right now to detect? BTW, talked to my obgyn & they suspect pregnancy. I was told not to waste any more money on the HPT & and come in for a blood test. What are your thoughts???? THX
I was supposed to start my period the 30th and i started spotting the 4th and i usualy have very normal periods im like clockwork. I took two hot on the 2nd and 3rd then went to doc and all was negative. The doc said it couldd be to early to tell. I started spotting the 4tg and then had light bleeding for two days then on the 7th and 8th i spotted again and then that evening i stopped. If anyone has answers or comments plz let me know. The waiting is killing me.
Hey, Im new to all this... But Ive been tryn to conceive for awhile too. I had found out on June 11 that I was 5wks & 4 days. My husband & I were SO excited. We started tryn by April. The doc said that was pretty quick. I knew anything could happen so I tried to contain my excitement but by my 2nd month I had told everyone, already my mother N law was buyn me diapers. We were figuring what the baby's room would look like... ect. Then I was @ work on July 22nd when I noticed some light pink spotting... I freaked out right away of course, thinking this shouldn't B happening. I've taken extra care of myself... prenatal vitamins since April... quit all caffeine, eating better, walking, U name it. Called my mother & sister N laws. They told me they heard that it can happen while everything being ok. But if I started bleeding than I should B cautious. So I calmed down after talkin w them & did some Googling. Read alot of stories that some women have actual periods or seem like that when their pregnant. So I went home, told my husband & we decided to keep an eye on it. The next 2 days it was still light but changed from pink to brown w some clotting... but only when I peed... still no need for a pad. Sun. nite my back was cramping & my stomach felt bloated like gas. Which I had backaches threw out my pregnancy so didnt think much of that & figured it was just gas. Mon. morning (4:30am) I went to the bathroom & there was blood & clots... I definitely needed a pad! I started cryn, deep down inside I didnt want to believe it but I knew the inevitable was happening... even w everyone still tryn to tell me it could still B ok. I called the doc right away! The earliest they could see me was 11:00... it was 8:30am. So I went to sit N the tub  thinking that should dull the cramps. It worked for awhile but by 9:45 the cramps N my stomach sounded like contractions... (never been preg. before) they came every 7-10 min. & my back hurt constantly. I decided to take a shower so I could get out cuz I was so uncomfortable. When I stood up a gush of blood came, still upset I gathered myself while prayn for a miracle. It was almost time to leave to go to the doc. I remember pacing the floor while rubbing my belly & moaning seem to help.  Finally we got to the doc office. My doc wasnt their but another doc saw me. Seemed like we waited forever... he did an ultrasound then said, "well, I dont see nothing, nothings there" Then he left the room for a bit. N shock I looked to my husband & said what does he mean nothings there. He was already N tears as he held me & said Im so sorry Baby! We were both emotional. I would of been 8wks that following mon. & would of been able to see &hear the heart beat. As we gathered ourselves to go talk to the doc, we knew something wasnt right for this to happen & also knew there was nothin I could of done to stop it. We both prayed to God & asked to one day, hopefully B the parents we so want to B! As soon as the doc came in he helped to reassure us that we did nothing wrong & unfortunately this does happen. My husband right away asked when can we try again... (Hes 37 & Im 32) I looked @ him w a big smile, I didnt expect him to say that but was relieved he wanted this as much as I do! Men might seem to not show their true feelings much but deep down inside they want what we want too. The doc said if after 6wks I had a normal period he doesnt see why I shouldnt, if I want to! So here its been passed 6wks & we've  been tryn so much I thought my husband would B running from me by now... lol! We've done alot of healing & R closer than ever. Im due Sept. 18 but noticed a very lil brown spot when I peed this morning... still nothin yet. Hopin its not my period but if it turns out to B then try, try & try I shall & yeah I may B a lil upset I know Anything worth having is worth fighting for. I hope my story has helped or brought light to someones day... all of U dont give up & dont stress cuz thats not good either... Good Luck & God Bless!!!!   Heather Reel ت
Hey everyone, I'm new here and I was wondering if ya'll could help me with somethin'..Okay, I was supposed to of gotten my period on tha 2nd of sep. 2011 and I didn't start..Well, I was five days late and on tha 7th I started spotting very light brown with alot of like watery cm, that lasted maybe 3 to 4 days at tha most..I didn't have heavy bleeding like normal and not tha cramps I usually have whenever AF arrives..I have been having alot of cramps here lately and still nothing..I gag at alot of things that normally wouldn't bother me, like cigarette smoke and just seeing certain things makes me wanna throw up but I threw up tha day that my period was supposed to arrive, I do believe that was tha day I actually threw up, somewhere around in there and I had ate chicken and ever since then chicken makes me wanna get sick..So needless to say, I don't eat it anymore..lol..But, I've been having mild cramps on and off and lower back pains, I can't sleep, when I do fall asleep I'm up within a few hours..I jus can't seem to get comfortable..I'm havin' bad headaches and staying nauseous most of tha time and gaining a little weight, my dads already asked me if I was prego..You think he senses that I am..I'm 21 btw..lol..But, I've also been really gassy here lately and it's not normal for me to be this gassy, and I haven't changed my eating habits or anything, so I don't know whats goin' on with me and also, I've had this red patch come up right above my eyebrow that won't go away and my skin jus looks wierd, I feel different and feel like there's somethin' goin' on with me, i don't wanna test cause I don't wanna test too early and me get a false reading..tha veins in my breasts and sides seem to be appearing more and darker and my nipples are kinda tender and feel fuller and look it also..Kinda puffy around my aerola part and seems to be lookin' a little darker, but, I've also been experiencing like this pulling sensation in my belly, lower and upper like tha sides around my tummy..If anyone has any suggestions if I am prego. or not please let me know..Thanks:)
Hey everybody, I am 21 years of age and I have been having regular periods for tha past 8 months and this month I was supposed to of started on tha 2nd which didn't happen and then on the 7th I started having very light brown spotting(for 4 to 5 days), and this never happens before my period and tha brown spotting was mixed in what seemed to be like very watery cm, I've been gagging alot here lately at things that normally wouldn't bother me at all like cigarette smoke, and not to mention I threw up last week, I do believe it was last week after I ate chicken and ever since then I'm not able to eat chicken cause it makes me wanna get sick, so needless to say I don't even try to eat it anymore,lol..I've been having really bad headaches here lately and mild cramping on and off and still nothing..And tha last day that I was experiencing the spotting it seemed to turn to a light brownish/pinkish looking color..I've been gaining a little weight it seems like or I'm jus feeling like I am and I can see a little pooch at the lower part of my stomach and my dad already asked me if I'm pregnant..Can parents sense that you are before you even know you are?..Anyways, I've also been experiencing lower back pains and can't seem to sleep and when I do go to sleep I wake up within a few hours, I jus don't seem to be able to get comfortable and I don't feel like I've been to sleep at all and rested whenever I do get up and then sometimes, somedays, I can sleep for hours but still don't feel like i've gotten any rest, I feel dazzed and blurry, if that makes sense..lol..And i've had this tugging sensation at the lower part and tha sides of my tummy, and it seems like its getting bigger..and my boobs seems to have darker veins in them and puffy around my aerola and slightly darker in color and my nipples are sensative, and sometimes in tha shower if tha water hits them a certain way it hurts really bad cause it feels like needles or somethin' pokin' 'em..and i seem to have a runny nose constantly here lately and also alot of saliva..but, if you think this is implantation bleeding please let me know and if so when can i test, I didn't wanna test too early cause I know some ppl's hcg levels aren't high enough to detect yet and it takes about 2 or 3 months for them to find out..And oh yeah, did I mention that I'm really gassy which is unnormal for me, I haven't changed my eating habits or anything, somedays I'm jus so nauseated that I can't eat and sometimes I kinda force myself to eat, and I crave things..But anyways, please get back to me and any comments is greatly appreciated:)..
and also i've been gettin' these bumps(acne), I guess u could say all over..
HPT do not work for me, I took one the day before I heard from the doctor I was pregnant and I was already 12 wks along!! I also did one with a friend when I was 6 months pregnant and it said negative haha HPT can be extremely unreliable
well thought I was pregnant cuz  I had been spotting light brown for 3 days & thought it was implantation bleeding... my period aint due till 2morrow but got outta the tub to find that my period has started.... guess that means Im not. Which I dont understand cuz Ive never spotted that long before starting a peroid. Usually a light spotting right before, then heavy 3 days, then tappers off till the end of the 7th day. (yes, 7 days) I did miscarry on July 25th...(was 7wks4days)... not sure if that has anything to do w it. Has anyone ever experienced that & still been pregnant? Im so upset, I really thought I was. Tryn not to let it upset me but it gets overwhelming @ times.

Ok just a question! I had sex about a week ago. two days after I had sex I started spotting lightly, I decided it was because he was..a bit large. Sorry TMI ladies. Then a few days later I spotted for two days and a bit on the third day. Now its gone and my period isn't for another week, I went to the doctor and they did a pelvic exam and said everything was fine. So now I am confused. I was ovulating my my phone calendar, and I had sex on my fertile days.

I just need a bit of insight on when I can tests.
Dates.
Sex - 10th
Spotting- 11th (Stopped that day)
Spotting 13-16 (Stopped)
Period Due - 29th.

SOoo...help! lol
i am due to have my period sat the last few days including today i have really bad period pains last night i bleed so lightly it was really light pink colour i thought i had come on today i have period pains but nothing.what does this mean i had sex 4 day s out of the seven and had sex on the day of ovulation would appriate your options please don't know what it is or what to do thanks xx
Hi i was due on my period the 4th October and it never came but i had a little cramping pain that lasted a few miniutes and went but the week before my period i was bleeding just a little red blood and then the next day it was like pink water just when i wiped. i have done tests and they have all came back negative, this is the 3rd day after my period was supposed to come! please could someone help as it is driving me crazy! does anyone think that this is implantation bleeding or just a weird period?
thanks.
Please could someone answer me. . .I keep researching the web and i dont have a clue whats up :( prego or not? x
im having the same problem but 3 days past my period due date no period!! , what was the outcome? have you tested?
let me know as im more or less im the same boat as u.lol
hello i dont know whats goin on with me i havent had my period since july 26th its now oct 9th i have been spotting for over 2 months on and off but last month ist been on and not off since my last period in july now i have no pain though when i wipe its red blood only when i wipe sometimes i have to used a pad the pad last the whole day with a little blood  but its not a lot like on my reg period. i have been takin pegnancy test and they all came neg..i dont know whats goin on have anyone had this what could it be let me know thanks so much..
I saw my period on the 1st of october which lasted till the 5th and I started running temperature and on the 10th of same october on cleaning up after urinating I noticed the issue was stained with blood as if am going to see my menses again. please what does this signify
i was supposed to get my period on the 4th october, & it is now the 11th. im 7 days late!! took a test and its neg :( unfortunately. do you know what could b causing it 2 b late?
but also, a week before my period was due i started bleeding just light, not like my normal flow for 2 days the next day NOTHING!! & then the day after that when i wipe there was a very light pink blood, but only when i wiped though (sorry tmi!)
do you know what this cud b x

thanks C x
I toke the plan b on oct 5 had sex on the 4 and the 4 was my highest ov date and on oct 11 I was spottin like pink but only for a min I toke a hpt and it came out neg does that mean that I'm not prego or that's a sign that I'm
I am 23 and have three kids a set of twin girls and a 10 month old. For about the last week or two I have been having really bad hot flash's at night and for the last week i have starting getting nausead at night as well. I am also having a strange period. Since August I have usually started around the 9th of every month and i did in aug and then in sept i started on the 9th and then three weeks later. Now its oct and I started three weeks later again. Thats not normal because I usualy have my period 4 weeks apart from each other. I am on my period now and its different. I am cramping in my lower back and it feels like my uterus is cramping slightly. I also havent changed my pad but 2 times today. I am not bleeding as heavy as I usually do. Does anybody know what is going on?
Hi everyone... So me and my husband are trying to get pregnant with a second child. My last period started on oct. 3rd and lasted 5 days. I ovulated around oct. 20 th and we had unprotected sex on the 18 th... 20 th and 21 st... I am due to start my period nov. 2 nd( tomorrow). I've had times during the day where I've felt nauseated and I've had random small headaches. Yesterday morning I woke up and had brownish discharge in my underwear. And then this morning I had very light pinkish brown discharge when I  wiped after using the restroom. Could this be implantation. I really hope I don't start my period tomorrow. Please if you have any advice I would like to hear from you thanks.
Hi , I BEGAN WHAT I THINK WAS SPOTTING THE DAY BEFORE MY PERIOD . AROUND 1 IN THE MORNING I BEGAN CRAMPING SEVERELY & BLEEDING HEAVIER & RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL . THEY GAVE ME A PREGNANCY TEST & A CT SCAN & SAID NOTHING WAS WRONG BUT I HAD A UTI . BUT I FEEL PREGNANT & THE REST OF MY PERIOD WAS JUSS SPOTTING WHEN I LEFT THE HSPTL . CAN I BE PRGNANT BUT IT WAS 2 EARLY 2 DETECT ?
I am in the same situation. I've been going through IUI with my husband and I am in the midst of my 2ww and just started having a brownish discharge (period? implantation bleeding?) wish I knew what this was all about. I've taken about 5 HPT (i know too early BUT) they all have a very light pink 2nd line. I was really hopeful this was it :-/

Hope you are doing fine and if you have any insight from your experience over the last three weeks I'd love to hear.
Hey qirls i just have a few questions early last week i went to wipe and my cervical mucus was a light brown color also a lil pink tint to it and was a few streeks of blood on the tp and i looked it up and all the readinq i am doinq all of it points to implantation bleedinq the next two days it was still brownish and was havinq a lil crampinq idk if it was my period cuz my periods are very irreqular like 5 months apart so i took a pt and came out neq i was sad cuz me and my bf been ttc but i think it was to early to take the pt i still havent qot my period and have clear cervical mucus aqain and i should be qettinq another pt in two weeks cuz thats wen i qet paid ... But could i really pe preqnant or am i just makinq myself  belive in it
Hi i need a little help. I am 21 my last period(well spotting) was july15,2012 i had sex on july 13,29, and 31. On july 28 sat i experience some clear stretchy discharge which lasted for 2/3 day now 8/11/12 i started spoting real light like brownish red than got watery blood like. The pad was brownish red.the whole ttime. Today its the same as watery but havent had any blood clots both 3 day was unprotective sex. Could anybody tell me whats wrong. Additional; about a couple of days after last sex i started,having dreams i had a baby in was holdong alil girl kn the doctor tryd to hand me a chucky lil boy.. And hp is appreciated
Hi all I was late on my period and I was experiencing horrible pains in my stomach and I came on my period Tuesday and I'm still on and I'm normally on four days and now my blood doesn't fill a pad but it's thinner then usual and bright red does anyone have any suggestions to what it is xx
I have a question, DH and I had sex throughout ovulation time (at least I think) I have experienced sore breasts for about a week that have since subsided (yesterday) and I have had some nausea pretty much throughout the last week or so, and more frequent headaches along with food cravings. My period isn't due for 2-3 more days and I have started a small amount of brown/pink spotting as well as light cramping. Could this be implantation bleeding or should I just assume it is my period? I am pretty regular and have a 28 day cycle.
I have had almost all the symptoms and now I think I'm spotting since its 3 or 4 days before I'm supposed to start and I'm really hoping that I am pregnant but I'm so confused... Anyone have any advice?
if you can still remember this incident. were you pregnant? or just abnormal light period? what if that period lasted longer?
Not sure if this will help, but with my first child I was nauseated with profuse vomiting the entire pregnancy. (Even at delivery) that was my worst symptom naturally, but the strange thing was I COULD NOT stand the smell of my husband, or to look at him. honestly I would walk into the bedroom see him lying there in bed, and then i would run to the bathroom and vomit, NO JOKE! So u very well maybe prego....Congrats...