Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Is this my period??
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this my period??

hey im in the same situation. I was suppose to start my period on the 7th that just past but i didnt on the 7th but on the 8th the spotting is so light it really doesnt even fill half like literally just a couple drops. Today the 10th still just a few drops but it should have gotten heavier like it usually would i have been on bc since august of last year and yes it makes my period light and shorter but not his light at all so idk. The last time i had sex was last week on the 4th and the time before that was in freaking February. He pulled out but even though i know you can get pregnant still because of that but it shouldnt show that soon since i just had sex last week on thursday right?????
Blank
5033762_tn?1370788622
No if you took a pregnancy test now it would be way too early. if you keep spotting like that or bleeding lightly. I would take a pregnacy test. but also if you miss one of your birth control pills that can make you bleed. I don't think you're pregnant because you're on birth control. but some women can't get pregnant on birth control. I think its best you should take the test. just to find out what's going on. good luck and I hope this helps you:-)
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
5033762_tn?1370788622
No if you took a pregnancy test now it would be way too early. if you keep spotting like that or bleeding lightly. I would take a pregnacy test. but also if you miss one of your birth control pills that can make you bleed. I don't think you're pregnant because you're on birth control. but some women can't get pregnant on birth control. I think its best you should take the test. just to find out what's going on. good luck and I hope this helps you:-)
Blank
Ok so I stopped bleeding completely last night. I thought it was because when u wipe alot it can appear as if it stopped but I checked this morning and it still no blood so what are you thinking?
Blank
5033762_tn?1370788622
also stress can make your menstral cycle late. so try to stay calm and not think about it. since you're on birth control I do not think you are pregnant. I just think your menstral cycle is late. but if you think you are pregnant I would test.
Blank
ok thnks ill keep u posted
Blank
Hey just keeping you posted but still no bleeding. But I been having to poop alot lately and been tired and easily angered
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank