Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Is this my period??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Is this my period??

hey im in the same situation. I was suppose to start my period on the 7th that just past but i didnt on the 7th but on the 8th the spotting is so light it really doesnt even fill half like literally just a couple drops. Today the 10th still just a few drops but it should have gotten heavier like it usually would i have been on bc since august of last year and yes it makes my period light and shorter but not his light at all so idk. The last time i had sex was last week on the 4th and the time before that was in freaking February. He pulled out but even though i know you can get pregnant still because of that but it shouldnt show that soon since i just had sex last week on thursday right?????
No if you took a pregnancy test now it would be way too early. if you keep spotting like that or bleeding lightly. I would take a pregnacy test. but also if you miss one of your birth control pills that can make you bleed. I don't think you're pregnant because you're on birth control. but some women can't get pregnant on birth control. I think its best you should take the test. just to find out what's going on. good luck and I hope this helps you:-)
Ok so I stopped bleeding completely last night. I thought it was because when u wipe alot it can appear as if it stopped but I checked this morning and it still no blood so what are you thinking?
also stress can make your menstral cycle late. so try to stay calm and not think about it. since you're on birth control I do not think you are pregnant. I just think your menstral cycle is late. but if you think you are pregnant I would test.
ok thnks ill keep u posted
Hey just keeping you posted but still no bleeding. But I been having to poop alot lately and been tired and easily angered
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers