Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
LONG POST 30 min lond period? Dont remember dates b/c MS relapses

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hey there. I had a quick question about how things can affect and change your period. I am 26 years old, active sexual life until we seperated a few days ago, and also am apart of the Multiple Sclerosis forum of this website. Recently I have been having flare ups with my MS and am now on steriods and such since 3 days ago. However, I do not remember the last time i have had my period. My memory is very blurred from all the stress being out on my body from my MS flare up. I do remember however, waking up at my boyfriends house and there being blood/redness on the TP, so put in a tampon. Then i remember going to change tampons and there was nothing there, but i still put in another tampon, for in my mind i was definitely getting more than 30 minutes of a period b/c mine last a few days heave one day than light the next. I changed my tampon a few more times and figured "okay maybe this was just a false period/spotting/..going to get the real deal probably the next morning. Never happened, so i really did not think about it until recently. From all the stress and my flare ups/relapses happening i really truely dont remember the day or even week or possible month my last period was. Maybe that happened during the end of November or begining of Dec? I truly am not sure. But am sure only 30 minutes is not normal. I just thought it would come later, but kind of forgot about it from all the other stuff going on, that now that everything is getting bak to normal im starting to remember all this. Mainly remember b/c i was x rayed for my knees b/c i ould no longer bend with my knees with excuatating pain and my father would have to pick me up and i called the dr and he said get x rayed that very same day and come in and see him tomorrow wich is than when i was givin steriods since the xrays were clean and meant it was MS again flaring up from trying to work a job that strained my body to much. What i am getting at tho is the xray lady said are you pregnant? and thats how i remember all this b/c i couldnt answer her and she put a thing over my stomach just in case.

Now with all this coming back to me, im not really that worried I am, for some reason b/c we are always safe and i have been scared before and had taken tests and were negative, but always got my period like the next day or days after the test.

Unfortunate I cant remember, i been trying to narrow it down by events like ok i started the job this day... no period i remember when i worked i been working since decemeber 3rd until today (thankfully FB reminded me when i started my job) Than i remember asking my boyfriends kid for a tampon tho that day i got it for 30 minutes which would of had to been after my last relapse of MS and in btw and getting this job and training?  

Im so confused and lost and having my mother pick me up a test today b/c 30 minutes is not normals.. but all this stress and my disease and all these different medicines from the relapses and also injections i take weekly for MS is all definalty stressing me out the my limit.

Sounds ridiculous i don't remember and maybe really am not asking a question, but more of support you could say. Any advice would be great or knowledge or experience of just a period lasting only 30 minutes and what he results were... did you end up getting your real one in a  day or so or end up pregnant or anything.  I will be getting a test today, but i am thinking if i cant remember and really was this long ( like 2 months) with only 30 minute period(if that was a period) there is a good chance of . Thank you for reading this and letting me get it all out there.
i hae toook a progo test and itcanr up negaticw which ithought and hopinh by tomroww or end of the month it will comes. Veryy unsulay fo  2 hours or so period
i really donno wat to say but its sad reading about u.i hope u overcome all this soon and let us know.
Thank you Samy ... And it was all the stress and medication changes for my MS. I am not pregnant... got 3 test, took one right when i bought one and the next morning and have not even opened the other one, for i finally got my period after about 60 days! Im now off steriods and a few other medications due to MS relapse and am pulling through and getting much more strong. Thank you for you interest in knowing the outcome! Hopefully this will help others who only have had their period for a half an hour. Stress and change of meds play a major factor in your body and how it works!

Stress unbeliebaly plays a factor in all m symptoms and life... However, i really did think i was pregnant and was scared. Now i know atleast how much stress does play and how much, if i am going to have an active sexual life, to find different ways to protect myself since all i have tried have had very bad side effects, but i am definalty going to look into other methods.. NO REASON NO ONE SHOULD BE UNPROTECTED (((( UNLESS TE WANT A BABY))

TO THE YOUNGER GIRLS and BOYS HERE.. for i have read repeatively the same thing::::: Tell your boyfriend or girlfriends to grow up!! Condoms feel the same with or without and its absolutley immature and disgusting if they dont want to use one?Imagine who they been with and what they could have, if they already are not using a condom with you? Birth control and the shot and all those other yes protect you from prganacy, but notn100 percent and does not protect you from cancer and diseases, so all in all if you both reallydo love eachother like you all say well wouldnt you want to keep your loved one safe from anything and everything?? BE SAFE YOUNG LADIES AND BE SMART