Lacking PMS symptoms this month?
Normally a week before my period I would have breast tenderness and a little uterus cramp but my period is due in 4 to 5 days and I feel just fine. I have a regular period that is always on time. Why is this so? Could I be pregnant?
Mines the same this mounth try doin a preg test in a day or 2 you can get the cheap online for like cuple pounds on ebay xx
You mean a week before your period you have the symptoms but your period  arrives on time, so you're asking if you can be pregnant now, even with regular periods? Or your lack of symptoms meaning you could be pregnant? I have had months where I did have PMS symptoms and months where I had no clue it was going to show until it was there.
Yes normally a week before my period I have the symptoms but for this month my period is due in 4 to 5 days and I have not felt any of the symptoms yet which is very unusual for me. I shall just wait until the expected date to know for sure :) thank you