Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Late period, negative test

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Late period, negative test

I feel so lost and confused.  I went off birth control in July, and missed my period for July, but then I got my period every month around the same time from then on.  A few days late here and there, but only one or two.  It is now December and I havent gotten my period from November yet.  I am 14 days late, give or take a few days depending if I ovulated at the right time and if everything is on schedule, even if not, im still quite a few days late.  Im tired, I cramp slightly, I have the worst gas and indigestion, blue veins on my boobs are more visible, and weird things are irritating me, such as noise, and smell, and ive been getting kinda nauseous.  Maybe its all in my head.  Ive taken two pregnancy tests, but they are from the dollar store, which i dont trust and they were both negative.  Im just waiting for AF to show up.  I cant go to the doctor yet because of insurance change.  Someone give me some input, PLEASE! What do you think?  I appreciate anyone who has anything to say about it because ive gone to so many websites and no one has given me help.  Thank you!
Yes it is possible for you to be pregnant.  My sister did not show up positive until between 9 and 12 weeks on her pregnancies.  

This however is rare.  It is possible for your cycle to be shifting a little.  I would wait a few days and then pick up a better test -- although lots of women on here swear by the dollar store tests.  

Are you tring to get pregnant?  How long will it be before you can go to the doctor?

Take care,

Amanda
I just happened to be doing a search on irregular periods and found this forum. I'm in the same boat. I went off the pill in July, had a few regular periods (30-33days) and a few irregular (38days). Now its been since October. I took pregnancy tests every week for a month and finally said forget it. I too was experiencing "symptoms" like nausea, tired, sensitive to smell, noise etc.  I have a tendency to be irregular and have only missed periods years ago when I first went off the pill. Its annoying more than anything, cause I feel like I'm just waiting to get it so I'll know when I might be ovulating again to try and get pregnant.  I haven't taken a pregnancy test in a few weeks, but the symptoms have subsided, other than the cramps I occasionally get.  I purchase tests online, they're cheaper, and suppose to be good ones, so I don't think its the tests, but who knows.
Try getting a test from online or going to Walgreens or Walmart.  They are good.  I had the same problem.  My tests didn't show up positive for awhile.  I was due for my period on the 7th of November and took tests and they were negative, but I took three on the 21st and they were positive.  So sometimes it doesn't show up for awhile, but you have to be patient.  And also though you can make yourself think that you are pregnant when you are really not.  I also did that one month and it turns out that my period was late due to stress.
yes i dont now if you could have all those symptoms this early. im on pregnancy 3 and some symptoms were very early others didnt start untill well after i could get a positve test.mind you i thought i was pregnant and took hpt up untill i thought would have been 21 dpo they were all super sensitive ones and all negative. i went to the doctors a few days later for something else and walked out pregnant the blood was very accurate and i was 5 weeks pregnant and my hcg levels were very normal good 50,000 odd i think best of luck anyway
hi!
I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in this situation.  When I was pregnant with my son, I went through tons of test and all were coming back negative but AF was not there.  I too was having all of the same symptoms that you are talking about.  Finally when I was 12 weeks pregnant I got a positive test.  I went to the doctor and affirmed the hpt.  so yes there is a possibility that you are pregnant, but it could be that your body is still adjusting to getting off the pill.  i would wait another week and if the hpt test is still negative and AF has not come to visit I would definitely go to see the doctor and have them run a test for you.  Good Luck, I hope this helps.
In this pregnancy I took 2 tests and they were negative and I was already 2 weeks late. I finally went and bought a more expensive one and it was positive immediately.
Wow, thank you everyone for your feedback so far.  Its possible that I can go to a clinic, but they are just going to give me the same urine test im giving myself.  Ive decided to buy a better test on Friday and test on Saturday morning.  Ive been having a lot of dripping CM, is that something you equate to pregnancy.  I really thank you for being so prompt and supportive, its nice to know theres people out there who care to give advice.
What do you mean by dripping cm?  Do you mean like watery?  Anyway, I was pg and couldnt get a HPT to come out postive even when I was 2 wks late for AF.  I thought ok I am coming down with something went to the walk in center they did the same test you do at home and they got a postive.  So maybe your like me, you should really go to your dr and get tested.
Yeah I mean watery CM, is that something thats closely related to pregnancy?  I will try to get in at a walk in as soon as saturday comes and I take a real test from a drug store even though some people swear by the dollar store, and if its negative i will go to the clinic.  I just know that im nowhere close to getting AF, my boobs dont hurt at all, just have really prominant blue veins as of now, and i assume are getting bigger, but its really hard to tell since im a natural D cup i suppose.
Ok, here's my situation. I went on my honeymoon, totally forgot and missed my pills. My last P was on Nov 10-13. It was late...it was suppose to arrive on the 7th (I missed 2 in a row in early Nov and took 3 in a day). I left for my honeymoon on the 18th of Nov, and had what I thought to be my period on the 20th and 21st ONLY. Also, it was BRIGHT RED - different from usual. Then when I got home from my trip, the 28th, I was feeling hot, nausea from time to time, sometimes all day, nights, who knows...then on the weekend of the 26th-27th of Nov. my breasts were SOOOOOOOOO tender and sore that I actually yelled outloud! Over the week, I developed weird eating habits, like eating appy's then when the main course came, I totally lost my appetite, like I just didn't want to eat it, as suppose to I stuffed my face with appy's. Anyway, a few days more pass, the breasts hurt less (but still a bit tender at the nipple when touched - like when you regularly PMS), and nausea has come and gone less frequently. I am drawn to certain smells, but I am not sure if it is strongly or not because I usually have a keen sense of smell for stuff anyway. Now, my P is late because it should have came on the 5th if on the correct pill time, and at the latest, the 8th, which was when the real one came. I am not sure if I count the BRIGHT RED one on the 20th-21st, as it was heavy the first day, then disappeared after the evening of the 2nd day.

I don't know what to think!! I have taken 3 preggo tests - Clearblue X 2, First Response X 1, and they ALL say NO.

Am I just making it all up or what?? I am almost afraid to go to the Dr.'s...I am so confust...
I think you should try another pregnancy test...and not the one from the dollar store.  On my last pregnancy (before I m/c) I was a week late and the test from the dollar store came up negative.  I tried again a few days later with Clear Blue and it was a positive.  If you are pregnant, then you just might not be producing much HCG, yet.  And the HPT from dollar store doesn't detect low levels of HCG.

If you are not pregnant, you can still have all the symptoms like you are pregnant or about to have AF and won't get AF.  Have you had a lot of stress in the past few weeks?  That can keep you from ovulating and thus, not have AF.  I am pretty regular with my periods and this month I was 1 1/2 weeks late with my period.  I think I was stressed from the thanksgiving travel, so I didn't ovulate on time.

But do get another HPT.  And check for the websites that tell you which ones detect lower levels of HCG.  I don't know one at the top of my head, but you can google it.  Hope that helps and keep us posted!
I am going thru the same situation! I have 35 day cycles I am 10 days late on my period and all htp's are negative. I went to my Dr. yesterday and they took blood. Negative. I still have no PMS nand am just waiting to get my period. It Sucks!
Well its good to know theres someone in the same boat as me.  Ill be testing soon and then possibly heading to the doctor.  Right now im just more or less confused, but this wouldnt be the first month that i am.  I hope everything goes well for you!  Ill keep you in my prayers.
oh man, I tested with Clearblue this morning (1st pee of the day!) and got a faint +ve!!!! I immediately went to see the Dr., and took another test that showed -ve...go figure!! So I went to get a blood test...then if u read my last comment, I said I took a Clearblue test on last Monday (because that is suppose to be the day of my AF), and it said no...I yanked it out of the depths of my garbage can and took a good look at it again...THERE WAS A FAINT LINE SAYING +VE!!! Did I read it wrong?? So, what is going on? I hope the blood test will confirm it tomorrow! I feel cramps now, like I am going to get AF, but my GF said that when she was preggo, she got cramps too (and she thought she was going to get AF...)

Just to let u know, all this is confusing...dollar store or not!!
I had the same thing happen.  I was just real early on.  I took 2 HPT's that came up with a faint positive.  However, when I went to the Dr. the urine test was negative.  The doctor said more than likely the HPT was correct.  I had also gone to the doctor mid morning so it was not first morning urine.  So I had a blood test, and it was positive.  

As far as the old test, they loose reliability after so long -- the instuction pamphlet will tell you more.  IT has to do with evaporation and the chemicals and all.  

Good luck hun.  I am sure the dr. will give you good news.  The only thing I can say is that if they tell you that the blood test is negative, it is probably due to a chemical pregnancy. But I am sure what happened to me will happen to you too.  I am now 31 1/2 weeks pregnant.  

Baby dust!

Take care,

Amanda
Thats great that you got a positive, things are looking good for you!  I hope your blood test confirms it for you! Keep us posted.  As for me my lower back is killing me and im still cramping slightly, nothing like my usual period cramps that have me doubled over in pain.  If it wasnt snowing 6-8 inches tonight id go out and get a pregnancy test for tomorrow morning, I guess ill just have to wait it out.
Okay.. I deffinetly am in the same boat!!! Havent had my period since October 16th *that was the 1st day of my last period* and My Ovulation day was the 29th...deffinetly had sex that day with no pertection..havent had a period since.. and its now.. um December 15th..and still nothing!!! Ive taken a ton of home tests..and they all have came up negative..??? im so confused.. i get nausea A LOT.. lots of food smells..make me wana throw-up.. i feel like ive gained a ton..and my body just feels totaly different all together?!?! im confused.. ive had NO stress what so ever.. if anything.. i want to be pregnant!! so i dont know what to do?!?!
Its so nice to know there is someone out there in almost the same exact situation as me, but only you are later than me by a week or so.  Are you going to test again soon or go to the doctor?  Im really excited to have someone to talk to who is almost to the tee in my situation.  Were you on birth control at any point in time?
Ok, I feel a little hopeful after readig your comments.  I stopped BC in August because my BF was leaving home for another state.  I planned a visit for Nov.  I started the pill again on 10/22/05 because I was going to visit him for a week at Thanksgiving.  after two weeks on BC he suggested I stop because he wanted to try and conceive.  I stopped BC on 11/6/05 and started taking Prenatal pills.  Period came on the 10th and was heavier than usual.  Here is it December 16 and AF is 9 days late.  HPT is negative, breasts are tender, I've been cramping, just started getting headaches, back has been hurting, felt queasy for awhile..... have a doctor's appt on Tuesday.  Could I be pregnant or is my body hating me right now?
I am on birth control, never missed a pill. Now I am 9 days late, took 2 pregnancy tests both showed negative. My back is hurting, and smells make me naseous. Made appointment with OBGYN for next week, but I can't wait. Could I be pregnant or could something else be wrong?
Hello!
It's comforting to see that I'm not the only one who's been going through the same thing.  I'm over 2 weeks late on my period.  I've taken numerous HPT & all were negative.  I went to the Doctor's yesterday & took another test there.  That too was negative.  Got a blood test too.  Just waiting patiently for the results!!!  Have all the same symptoms as everyone else except my boobs don't feel sore at all.  This not knowing is driving me crazy.  I'm going to call the Dr. tomorrow & get the results.  I'm glad I found this forum!!!  It's been helpful.
I am so worried that something could be wrong. Has anyone else had these symptoms, but not pregnant? And if so, was anything wrong? I get very naseous, headaches, but my breats haven't changed yet. Both my pregnancy tests came from a grocery store, but they were $1.00 each so maybe they weren't of good quality. If anyone has any suggestions please respond, or e-mail me at ***@**** Thanks for your time.
I am so happy that I read your situation.  I am in the same boat..  I went off the pill last January and have been trying to get pregnant since April. I have been completely irregular in my cycle.  The first two months I had a normal cycle 28, 29 days.  Then I have had 42, 21, 38, and 42 day cycles, which makes it really hard to figure out when I am ovulating.  My last period I got on October 14th and have not had one since then.  I was hopeful to be pregnant because I was having symptoms of extreme nausea, my left boob was very tender and achy, I was sensitive to smell, and even a little bloated.  On the 45th day took a test (First Response) and it came back negative.  Called Doc and they said to try another one in 10 days.  Since then I have tried 2 more test, (First Response and EPT) and again came back negative.  I am still experiencing nausea and have an appointment to go to the Doc on Friday to talk about infertility.  Very frustrated because with all the signs I thought for sure this was the month that I was going to be pregnant.  THe nurse over the phone told me that since my period is so irregular that I might not be ovulating and might be what is called bleeding out.
Hi my name is jean and I am 10 days late.  I have taken three tests last week one on Monday night
EPT), again on Thursday night (second test in the box) and then again on Saturday morning at
5am with EPT certainty test and they all were negative.  I do not have any symptoms of  being
pregnant (that I am aware of) but I am a REGULAR and haven
Hey everyone
    I am 35 years oldand I am experiencing the same thing. I went off birth control about 5 months ago and the first month i had my period on the 15the 2nd month I had it on 20th and thereafter i"ve had my period on the 20th except for this month. I am exactly 1 week late. I have took 5 pregnancy test and every on came back neg. I've tqaken EPT,Fact Plus, First Response and they all say Neg. So I called my Doctor last week and she told me to wait until I was at least a week late and if I didn't start by today thento call and they would do blood work. Is it really possible for test to come out neg and then go to the doctor and it pos????
My situation is simular. My last P was October 26-30. I am not a very regular person, so at first I thought it was no big deal. After the first few weeks, I thought that I was just a little late as usual. I have been off of my pill since May of this year, so I thought I got all the kinks out. I have taken 2 tests every week since about the third late week or so and they are all negative. I remember with my son, I didn't find out I was preg with him until my 8th week but I was also really sick with him. I have some symtoms (symptoms) like dizziness, sensitivity to sound and movement, and am so tired, but what if all of this is just in my head? My husband thinks my breast are getting bigger (but that could be all in his head:) I am worried about it and I know the more I worry the later my P will be. I went to my dr. the other day for a cold, and I told her how late I was and that I had taken some tests and without testing me or anything, she said that it sounded like I had stopped ovulating. This was very dissapointing. I want to pregnant so badly. Has anyone out there been this late and not been preg?
I need help with something. I am 20 years old, and have had a miscarriage before. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for the past 2 months, I fell pregnant quick before, and I feel like I am now. I have had really bad mood swings, been crying alot, which is not like me, I have been feeling really nauseous and vomiting, but I took a pregnancy test early evening tonight, an ept, and it came out negative. I will admit when I took the test I didn't really need to go to the bathroom and didn't go for the full 5 seconds, but I don't understand. Before when I was pregnant the positive result showed up instantly, and we have been having unprotected sex so the chances of me being pregnant are high. I have also been having lower back pain, trouble sleeping and felt uncomfortable and my veins are blue and more visible, and my breasts were sore and felt itchy. I don't get like that when I have my period, I usually just get mad and flip out, haha! I have also had really bad gas and slight cramping and my stomach has felt really weird, almost like a tingling sensation. I told my boyfriend I was pregnant because I was so sure that I was, but after I took the test a couple of hours ago, I was confused. I have only skipped my period by a couple of days, but shouldn't an ept still detect any pregnancy hormones? Should I wait a couple of days and test again? Does it sound like I am pregnant?
I was suppose to come on my period dec.24 and i didn't. I am 5 days late and i took a clear blue home test and neg. i dont know whats wrong.
I just took another pregnancy test and it came back negative also. My breasts are now swollen and alot bigger, and my stomach is cramping a little, but no sign of my period, still feel nauseous also. I'm starting to get worried that I am not pregnant and something is really wrong with me.
Hi all...glad to have found this forum, thought I was going crazy.  My last period was Nov. 6, and i have taken about 2 tests every week since then, all negative.  I have had really bad pain from endrimetrosis in the past, but have not had any pain at all since period before last.  This would be my 4th pregancy IF i am pregnant.  I feel like i am.  Got an appointment on the 13th, so i guess i will find out then...
Hi Everyone.  My last period began Nov 25th, and although I've always been irregular, this is the longest I've gone.  My husband and I have trying for the past month to get pregnant, and maybe this is just wishful thinking, but I feel pregnant - bigger boobs, irritability, extreme fatigue, bloating, dizziness, all of the regular symptoms except nausea.  The problem is I've done two clearblue tests and both are negative.  By the sounds of it other people are in the same boat - how often are these tests incorrect?  I can't see my doctor until the 16th, but I also don't want to be in limbo until then.  It's so frustrating!!
My wedding was Dec. 3rd but I stressed so much that I made my period come 4 days early and now this month I am 4 days late so far.  I have taken 2 hpts and they both came back negative but I have been tired lately and been peeing a lot more.  I'm just trying to figure out if there is a chance that I might be pregnant.  I have been taking birth control since March '05 and have forgotten to take a pill twice and have never comepletely missed a period or even started late.  I don't understand how stressing could mess it up this much if that is in fact what happened.  I'm wanting to find out because if I am pregnant then I want to make sure I stop taking the birth control so I don't hurt the baby.  Thanks for all the help!
Thank god for everyone here.

Okay synopsis, I have had irregular periods since September or before. I have been running @38 days menstrual cycle. So, I had a period Dec. 6. Most likely not due for my period until @Jan. 14th. So for the  heck of it, I took a digital test Dec. 30th Clear Blue Easy digital came out positive. So, I called my doctors Monday, had a HPT dip test, negative, sent a blood test, for Quantitive HCG came back negative.. I got up this morning 6 a.m. took another Clear Blue Easy digital came out positive again. I have all the early symptoms, because I have had three chiildren. My breast are killing me especially around the nipples and areola, blue big veins , heavy, watery cm, heartburn ( could kill a horse) and headaches... My doctors told me to come back in 2 weeks again. I think he is thinking what I am thinking, it was too early to take his tests and most likely  it will come out positive in @ 2 weeks. Anyone else have this negative blood test go back and have positive?
I am happy to have found this forum.  I have been married for 2 yrs and we decided to try to have a baby.  I went off the pill (after 8 years of taking it) in Oct 2005.  I got my period (it was a little longer than usual) on Nov 9.  We tried the week of the 21st when I thought that I would be ovulating.  I am now 4.5 weeks late and have taken ALOT of pregnancy tests that all were negative.  Has anyone else waited this long after the pill to get a period?  I am just really confused.  I have had a few pregnancy symptoms, but it could all be in my head.  Thanks!
WOW! This is nice to read I am not alone! We have been trying for 19 months, My last MP ended on December 2.  My normal cycle is around 32 days.  I have taken several hpt and all neg.  I went to the doctors and had a urine and blood test done on Jan 6th and both came back negative!  I am crushed.  I don't know if it even sightly possible I can be pregnent if those came back negative!??? I have been slightly crampy and I have had a sore lower back for a while now...is that even a symptom?  Here in Canada we cant buy those tests at he dollar store..ours are pretty pricey.  I think I may buy another just out of curiosity.  Every day that goes by makes me more hopefull.  I wish you all luck!
okay, my situation is a little different. i have been on bc since i had my 3rd child 2 1/2 years ago. i am as regular as they come, never missed a period, never had a negative test. i haven't had my period since the first wk of nov, i am due for my next period any day now, if it doesn't come that will make 2 missed. i have had 2 negative tests so far and don't want to take another one.  i had strep throat just a couple of days before my last period was due and got a shot.  i know that i didn't get pregnant from the shot because it was only a day or 2 before i was supposed to get my period. i worry if a tubal pregnancy is possible and if you get a negative on a test if it is tubal. i don't feel pregnant and i have had few pains on one side like cramps but nothing happens. does anyone know if it is possible for a strep throat shot to make me miss my period?  i think it is highly unlikely that i could be pregnant. my main concern is that something could be wrong w/me.
Hi all, just googled this subject and got this site.  I too am in the same boat.  My husband and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for six months now and i have been irregular with AT cycles ranging from 28-40 days.  The date of my last AT was on November 28th.  I have taken about 6 hpt's within the last two weeks and just took one today and all say negative. I have no insurance so its hard to shedule a obygyn visit cause they are pretty pricey.  I guess i will wait it out, Im still trying to remain hopeful since the last six months have been disappointing.  Only god knows.
OOOOPs,
Ha, too funny, Im new to this whole lingo so i messed up....With regards to my above comment....Please substitute AF where you see AT...lol. Thanks.
I am new to the forum and am happy to read that their are other women out there that are confused just like me.  Well I guess happy that you all understand is a better way to put that.  I just started today and am 4 days late.  I am never late. Ever.  There are so many things that are different about this one.  Not to sound cliche but I don't want any candy like normal, not cramping like usual, not very hungry, bad headaches, so tired I could fall asleep at my desk, have to pee like 17x's a day, breasts feel very heavy.  I was heartbroken today when I started.  I really thought this was it.  My period is not heavy at all and it is normally very heavy.  Can I be making all these symtoms (symptoms) up in my head or could there be something to this?  Has anyone else gotten their period late and still been prego?
also forgot to mention I  am getting very dizzy and constipated.  Thanks for any advice!
Hi Im in the same boat also!I had sex on june 16th and july 16th i had some light bleeding for a day then it stopped!My breasts are very tender to the touch and feel bruised!I feel nautious,im bloated and i have puple veins in my boobs!I have taken 3 hpts and all negative!I have 2 boys already and i know i feel pregnant but its driving me crazy cause its not showing up on the hpts!Help!
7 days late, a million negative tests, ttc for 3 months after miscarriage, left sided cramps, gassy(sorry), viens on breasts. confused as to when and if i ovulated, according to opk's i ovulated on day 13, then i did another opk on day 32 and it was very strong possitive and again on day 33 when i was 5 days late, doesnt make sense, anyone else had this happen to them.

jayne
I am 5 days late Im am never late and hpt says negagtive, I had cramps all last week and never get cramps the week before AF cramps were accomapnied by  dishcarge.  I have all the sighns of my regular pms self none of being pregnant just moody and emotional crying over stupid things... I swore last week evertytime I went to the bathroom I would see blood but nothing Is this happening to anyone else??? Please help
I know how you feel I have been trying to conceive since May and this is the first time Im late and weird cramps on my left for a week and a half and no AF im so frusterated but trying not to get stressed but so hard.  Evrytime I take a test I think okay this time it will be positive
Hi I am 5 days late and 4 neg preg tests.  about 2 weeks ago i had major cramps and was doubled up in pain on and off for 2 days.   I am never late so i don't understand.  On the day my period i had light red spotting which lasted 2 hours.  I have been light cramping on and off since. I feel tired and and waking up before 6 every morning feeeling irritated and dying to pee.  Has anyone else experienced these symtoms (symptoms) and eventually got a positive result?   Please help!!!!
I'm having a similar situation...no spotting, though.  My periods aren't exactly regular, but I'm normally within a 25-28 day cycle.  I'm about into day 34 now, with nothing.  I feel nauseous and dizzy at times, just like with my first two pregnancies, but I've had four negative tests (different brands).  At times I feel like I'm having light cramps, but nothing else.  I'm freaking out: I need either a positive test or a period!  It sucks when you want the baby so badly and you're just waiting around for your body to tell you whether or not you're getting lucky this month.  I have an appointment Tuesday, and I'm hoping the do a blood test.  Keep your chin up!
Sometimes it's hard to tell when you're ovulating.  Basal temp testing is the most accurate, but it takes a few months to see the pattern.  And you have to test your temp before you get out of bed and start moving in the morning.  Another kind of gross way to tell is that on the day you ovulate, your discharge will be thick and gooey...you can stretch it between two fingers without it breaking.  That's the icky way women used to be able to tell before ovulation kits!  Try charting your temp and keeping track of your discharge.  Also, remember that if you're going to use an ovulation strip test, you generally ovulate 10-12 days after the first day of your last period...so don't start peeing on ovulation strips a couple days after you start bleeding and waste them!  Good luck to you!
Its been 25 days since my last period ,normaly i am a 20-32 day cycle ,i know i shouldnt be worried but this time around its odd...i got a sore lower back ,i got sore boobs but they got bright blue veins in them ,and im sleeping alote like 12 to 13 houres in a day ..plus im feeling uncomfortable..i took a home test tanight just to see but when i did it came out a light line ,i feel like im going to start but everytime i go to the bathroom nuthing....me and my fiance have been trying to conceive for 18 months so i donno if im just hoping or what..can someone just give me some advice..thanks..and good luck to all you ladies out there
Ok, I don't know if people are still doing these but here is my situation. I have a 9 month old son and stopped breastfeeding him in September.  I got my period back October 1st and it lasted 10 days. I got another one November 2nd and that one lasted 12 days. It is now December 16th and nothing. I feel the same I did when I was pregnant with my son a.k.a. miserable. I have been sick and have had fevers. I've been cramping for a week. I have taken 5 preg tests and all negative. I don't what is going on!
Found this site tonight after googling. Similar to most of you on here. LMP was 11 December. Bad cramps (actually doubled up one night); peeing a lot; flatulence. One test in family planning clinic last week - negative.   I don't feel sick and if I am preggie, I'll be around 7 weeks. I've now got to wait 9 days b4 the family planning clinic will test again (I am reluctant to waste money on HPT).
This forum is very helpful.  I have a similar situation and need advice.
I stopped taking the pill in August.  The 4 cycles since that had been fine, about a 30-35 day cycle.  I was due for my period Feb 8. Nothing. No PMS at all. Not having any PMS symptoms is weird for me, I normally get the whole lovely array.  I took two pregnancy tests (dollar store) and both were negative.  What do you think?  I'd like to be pregnant, I don't know if that's the case though...
I too like a lot of you guys, I'm sure, googled "no period negative test" and upon reading a bunch of your posts I splurged on a clearblue- two days after the cheap ones came out negative and I am actually positive. Spend the money in the first place, I failed three cheap ones- not so cheap if they keep failing.
Ladies....Im pretty scared I could use a friendly ear.

I am 39, have two kids (20 and 5) and have been trying for a third for almost 2 years with current husband with no luck.

My periods were normal during my youth, then got a bit odd after my first one, then stabilized and went odd after my second one, stabilizing again shortly thereafter.  I have had a significant amounts of stress in my life, but my body acclimated and my periods were regular.

My last one was November 16, 2007.

It is now February 21, 2008 and no sign of my period.  I do not have any traditional pregnancy symptoms other then extreme weight gain and emotional overload.  My lower abdominal muscles cringe if I move suddenly or cough sometimes and my "insides" just feel uncomfortable.  I bought 2 First Response tests and used them last week at what should have been 10 weeks past my last period.  Both tests came up negative.

I turned a ghastly shade of pale on seeing that and had an anxiety attack very nearly.  I was pretty sure that I was pregnant, so was my husband.  I am in the throes of terror right now wondering what horrors are occuring in my body.  I am far too terrified to find a physician, because if a terminal condition is found then Im faced with the realization that I wont even have a future much less another child.

Please, some words of comfort or advice from your personal experiences...dont tell me the obvious, as I am just reaching out for a friendly set of ears right now to calm my terror.

Sadie
Hi Ladies,
I would like to join you in this confusing time.  I am 16 days late ( just over 2 weeks).  I have been off the pill since Aug-pretty normal AF since then.  I was expecting AF around Feb 13 and nothing.  I did a hpt 2 days ago (clear blue) and it was negative.  I don't really have many symptoms though.  I am a little tired, my boobies feel heavier (but that might be in my head). However yesterday I woke up with a stomach flu.  I think that is all it is, really bad craps, going to the bathroom a lot (#2-sorry), but not getting sick. Today I am very weak, heavy and tired.

The problem is, i'm going away in a few days for a conference in Vegas with the girls.  I don't want to party if I don't know what is going on, and I can't tell them because they are my co-workers???  

We were not trying-but not preventing-if it happened, wonderful (we were going to make it official after my trip).

The other thing is that my dog is driving me nuts.  She won't leave me alone.  She always wants to be by me.  She lays on my belly, at my feet, right now she is standing up with her head on the computer desk-is she sensing something?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
i'm having a lot of similar issues to you guys - what would be helpful is those people who wrote in earlier, tell us what your outcome was!!
I have my fingers crossed my no period/negative result (5 days late) is  due to a cheapy HPT.....x
I suppose I should do as I asked. One time I was 2 weeks late - all -ve HPT. A likely cause is when you get a fertilised egg implanting but the embryo doesn't really develop past the very initial couple of weeks - so for 2 weeks or so between implantation and period you get a slight wave of pregnancy hormones and then it stops, it takes a couple of weeks for the body to lower the hormones and eject the undeveloping embryo....hence the late period and -VE test results......hope it helps....
I was wondering if you found out yet?  I am over three weeks late with negative test.  I am very frustrated because I am never late.  
Hi ladies, I have been reading comments on this site for the last 7 days! As of today I am 1 week late for my period, we already have a little boy who is nearly 3 and I got caught the first month I came off the pill. I stopped taking the pill again the beginning of last month and we have been trying. I am never late so when Friday came and I still hadn't had my period I just knew I was pregnant. This week I have done about 6 different pregnancy tests. Not cheap ones either, I have used first response a couple of times and both were negative, I have used Tesco home brand and that was negative and various other tests. Last night I had a very faint possitive on a clear blue test but you could only see it if you squinted and held it to the light. I knew I wasn't crazy so went and bought a clear blue digital this aftrenoon, and ... PREGNANT!! So, don't despair if you are late and getting negative pregnancy tests - there is still hope! Good luck to you all xxx
I have only been trying for a baby for about 3 months now and i usually have regualr periods. Last month i got my period on the 11 of november.Then i thought that i got my period 3 days ago but it was just spotting. I feel like i am on my period right now, and my boobs are really sore .could i be pregnant?
I am a week late i to a hpt on monday neg and one today early morning still neg.  I am feel nauseous my breast are sore to the touch and im feeling tingling sensations in my stomach and period like symptoms all week but nothing am i pregnant ? What should i do ?
I am a week late i took a hpt on monday neg and one today early morning still neg.  I am feeling nauseous my breast are sore to the touch and im feeling tingling sensations in my stomach and period like symptoms all week but nothing am i pregnant ? What should i do ?
Help i have been trying for a baby for a year and a half i am 40 years old i am now 11 days late normally quite regular have had three cheap strip tests all came back negative at my wits end thinking the worse menapause can someone help kind regards sharon x
Hi everyone, well I'm in the same boat.  I got married in October 2008 and my husband has been talking about a baby for four months now.  Well I went off the pill in late November early December.  I got my period regularly up until the end of January.  My breast are tender and I have severe cramping, but no bleeding and I'm tired all the time.  I'm very sensitive to smell and can smell things down the hall (in my office) at work.  I've taken 3 hpt and they all say Neg.  I'm about two weeks over due for my period.  I will be 45 years old in May and this will be my first baby (his third).  You are not in this alone and you and everyone in this forum who are experiencing these signs very well maybe pregnant.  Good Luck to you all!
I am 11 days late and my period just started while reading this forum. I wasn't planning to get pregnant so that is a big relief for me. Normaly it's VERY regular. I'm 30.

Hope it helps.
My last period was Feb.5...I have headaches,mild cramps often,tired,REALLY M00DY,and really irritable.I've taken a few HPT'S...NEGATIVE...WHAT SHOULD I D0?
I took a pregnancy test last night at walmart it was E.P.T. I believe. It was the first time i've done that but at first the entire thing went pink and then everything disappeard to say negative. It was really confusing. I had sex and an accident happened with the condom so I went out and bought the morning after pill and took it within 8 hours. However I am late and unsure if I am pregnant or not. I am extremely stressed because its the first time i'm moving out and I move out at the end of the week but its been 5 days. I'm really starting to freak out. Anyone have any imput on this?
i have always used the $1.00 test and they have told me the truth with my 2 children. but i have missed 2 month of my period and feel the same way but the test show negative.
I'm 17. my younger sister is pregnant. Her last period was in June. Its august now.

I haven't had my period in 2 months, since around the same time my sis got her last one. and my best friend is 2 weeks late.

we always used to joke about how when one of us got pregnant the rest would follow soon after.

I've taken 2 preg. tests and both have come up negative. but that was last month.

What should I do?

(doctors are not an option. I'm 17, the law here says they have to tell my parents due to the fact that I am a minor)
WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU? WHETHER YOU WERE PREGNANT OR NOT? I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION! GOING MAD ABOUT IT!! LET ME KNOW ALL OF YOUR OUTCOMES??

THANKS
so im about the same as every1 else here. i haven't been on bc for about 2/3 years. my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex for almost 2 years now and nothing. well today is november 3rd. my last period was september 7-10 then we had sex on the 18th and the 22nd of sept. and i haven't got a period since. and my periods are NEVER late. my life is full of stress everyday but ive never been late, or skipped an entire month... i've taken about 5 hpt and all negative.. my boobs are starting to be tender..ive been nauseous off and on the last couple weeks. im definitely dizzy and headaches alot nd lately i've been very very moody like snappin on ppl for no reason and then cryin...

my mom had told me before when she was pregnant with me or my sister i dont remember her hpt's didn't show up for a couple months but she knew she was pregnant...

does it sound like i'm in the same boat?? just like to hear other ppls stories and get advice.. i plan on goin to the doctors if i dont get it in november...
thanks everyone :)
if i may be pregnant i last had my period on october 7th, 2009 and i've check several ovualting calenders and **** saying i most likley ovulated on 17th-21st and i had sex on the 17th without condom and ever since i'm am experiencing nausea, bloatin, cramps, head ache, dizzyness, chills and hot flashes, i took a preggo test on oct 31st but it came out negative but that could have been because i dropped it and i heard ur not suppose to mess with it x( so imma test next week or so. its been 4 wks and i'm 2 days late on my period and i felt like these past two days like i was gonna have my period but i've only had really bad crampin and some white discharge. it feels like i have my period but i don't ahhh.
Hey yall
For all those who have late periods and negative pregnancy tests:: i was due to get my period 10-18, it didnt come, 10-19 i took a HPT, it was negative. I took another HPT on 10-22, again it was negative. Then yesterday i decided to get a blood test because i still had no period. And I found out im pregnant. I would say my word of advice is to listen to your body, if you think you have symptoms and a late period, your better off getting a blood test. I would probably wait around 2 weeks, but take HPT every three or four days. if still no AF at 2 weeks, go to your doctor!! its such a relief and a joy to finally have an answer, luckily its one i wanted. Best luck to all
I'm in the same boat...I was due to get AF yesterday, took 3 preg tests(Tues, yesterday, and one this afternoon) all negative.  I've had cramping now for over a week, and today I have cramps as if AF is coming any minute.  I've had a dull headache the past couple of days too.  Last week, my face would burn up and I would get red in the cheeks for about 10 minutes or so.  My back has been achy for over a week.  The cramps are what's really making me think I'm prego, but the HPT tests are telling me I'm not...ugh, so frustrating!
and btw...CONGRATS!!!
i have been on bc since i was 18 recently they switched me to a lower dose bc because the other ones made me sick, last month i was a week early with my period i have take 3 dollar store test first two said negative the third one looks possibly faint, my dr didnt want to test me or any thing just told me to continue taking my bc my fiance is hopning i am prego but i am not ready yet i am scared mainly every one says i would be a good mommy i never believed those women who said they got prego on bc but now i am starting to believe them i have been very nacious my boobs were itching if that makes sense to any of this i am have been cramping a little i have been wanting weird things to eat like today mushrooms, i am 16 days late, they told me when i was 19 probability of getting prego was very very low and here i am. my face is also breaking out more than normal also i have been getting nacious with smells more than normal i eat an then dont feel so good some one  help me please
My husband and I have been trying to conceive since we were married in August. The first day of my last normal period was October 1 - though it was about a week late. My next period didn't come until November 15 and was very, very  light and only lasted about 2 days. December 22 I spotted very lightly for about 6 hours and then nothing. For the last 2 months I have been experiencing nausea at different times of the day, no matter what was eaten; fatigue no matter how well or long I slept; heartburn; mood swings; increased appetite; increased libido, increased watery discharge. In these last 2 months I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests (cheap) all with negative results. I have told my husband if I don't get a normal period for January, I'll be going to doc for blood test.
hi all i.m two weeks late and done several tests all neg , but have a niggle i might me pregnant as tired, sick heartburn, white discharge , moody ,, i,m never late on my cycle  , my others babies showed up positive the day after i was due ,, help plz whats going on x
Hi, My husband and I decided to get pregnant in Nov. 2009. I was on the shot since Feb of 2001 and got off of it Feb. 2009 (My last depo shot). Since we have been trying this last month has been wierd I normally have had heavy periods that last around 4 days since the shot wore off. They were irregular for about a couple of months then normal. This month tho I have had sore breasts, blue veins going to my n, and nausea and cramps. I have taken 5 hpt and all have been negative. I spotted (light pink then red) on the 15 and i wasn't due for my period till around the 21. Then on the 22 I had a little bit of spotting really dark and then brownish discharge. I took two of my tests after this had happened. I don't know what to think they all came out negative. Should I go in to the doctor and get a blood test. Please help me I really want a baby. I have twin boys who are 9 and don't want to wait any longer. :) :(
hi, i have two kids one is three the other one will be one here in a few days after i had my second child i got fixed, jan.7th was my last period, and i am never this late. i dont have a scale to weigh myself but i feel that i gained some weight. i recently took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, i bought the same tests before from my past so i know that they work and yes they were from the dollar store. i dont have any insurance so what should i do and i havent had any stress, well i may be a little stressed now because of my missed period but i wasnt stressed before hand. could the test be wrong since i am fixed? anyone that may have an answer please let me know.
well just to update i am not pregnant my period came yesterday thanks to god i prayed and it came. good luck to all you girls out there i hope that everything goes well for all of you and you get what you want. just pray and god will answer
ive been having the same issue. and i have no idea what to do i am so confused.
the beginging of my last period was Jan.19. we had sex the 13 of febuary.
im now 5 weeks and 14 days. me and my boyfriend have been trying sice 08,
and still nothing. we realy hope we are this time.
i took a hpt. and came back negative. so i went to the dr. and still negative, but then she told me to go back in two weeks to take another if i still havent gotten my period.
im supposed to go back Monday March 15.2010. should i take another pregnanct test before i go back.....
could i be pregnant?
someone please help me out i will realy apreciate it.
hi all. im in pretty much the same sitch at all of you... im 22 and since i got my period when i was 13 i have never had a late one...usually average 28 days. i went on the pill when i was 17 and went off in august last year (i was 21) as i got married in september of 2010 cos we wanted to start trying asap.

my 1st couple of periods after going off the pill were abnormal lengths, 35, 29, 31.... then started averaging around closer to 28days again... 27, 30, 25 and 29 last month. i found out the start of march that i had a 7cm cyst on my left ovary. then after a month i had a follow up ultrasound and the cyst had gone on its own. and the gyno also gave me a blood work up to see if there was anything wrong with my lady bits but that was all clear too. so there is now nothing stopping me from getting pregnant...

so now, after my cyst in gone my period is no where to be seen... i was due on the 18th of april and it is now the 27th so i am now 10 days late.. my husband and i have, like i said, been trying since september and got a maybe baby ovulation tester last month after finding out we had the all clear from the gyno, and had sex before, during and after my fertile days, makin sure we covered all bases.. :)

i have been feeling sick for a couple weeks now and smells and seafood dont agree with me at the moment. i am unsusually tired as well. i am a night owl but the last couple weeks i have been wanting to go to bed at 10.30!! my boobs are hard and my nipples are sore, like pushing on a bruise type of sore... and i have a cramp that comes and goes.

we did a first response test on the 24th, which was 7days late, and it was negative. i got massively upset til i got on the internet and started looking around and found pages like this one and learnt its more common than people think!!!
so now we are gonna do another test on thrusday and hope its positive. but if not and my period doesnt come it will be off to the docs for me!! :)

finger crossed

baby dust

trying4miracles <3
I am going through this too....my last normal period was March 30- april 3 or 4th....and I was supposed to get it april 27th and didnt get it til the 28th then it went away the next day....so I don't know if I should consider that as a period or not but....I am having a lot of symptons such as very very sore and tender breast, cramping, and severe nausea...for the past 4 weeks....I went for a blood test and it was negative and dollar store test were negative....I have been pregnant 3 times and never had a hpt come up positive and even once had a neg. blood test when I was pregnant....so I am trying to wait until my next period is due to see if i get it or not....and if not I will go get another blood test....maybe the first one was too early....or maybe something else is wrong with me...like a cyst or something...we will see...
Please help by offering any advice or experiences you have.

My period is a week late today (and always on time), i have done a few urine home tests, 2 days prior to my period, the days after it was due and today. ALL NEGATIVE.

I have been very stressed and evn more so i dont know what is going on. I have been trying and had sex as much as possible in the week i was due to be ovulating. and even the weeks before and after. I know i should get a blood test but has anyone else been in this situation? where you pregnant or not?

Appreciate your help.
hi! the first day of my last period was march 26,2010. me and my bf had sex on april 2,2010. i had gotten a cold shortly after that and i rarely catch them so i thought nothing of it. then i thought back to when i was pregnant with my first child. i caught a cold before i knew i was pregnant. anywho,i started getting these bubble like feelings like where my pelvic area and ovaries are. cigarettes started tasting funny and my appetite changed dramatically. so when i was due to come on on the 26 th of april, i never did. my periods have always been regular and i havent been on bitrth control in 3 years now. i waited 5 days and i never came on. so on the 1st of may 2010, i used the restroom, and i saw light pink discharge. later on that day, i started bleeding,it wasnt alot of blood. and it was darker than my normal period would be. i thought it was implantation bleeding, so i took a test on the 4th of may when the bleeding stopped and it came back negative like the others. i noticed that i have blue veins throughout my breast, arms, and legs. my sister has these same veins due to breastfeeding. so im thinking that im producing milk. i need help!!! can it really take over 6 weeks to recieve a positive result? or should i get a blood test done? can someone give me some advice?
hello everyone. i hope someone can help me. my june period was a week late started on june 9th. usual time is 23 day cycle. period was a little unusual. then a little over two weeks later i had another period june 25th. which was very irregular. it would start and stop for about 3 days. i mean it started that morning at work and that evening it had stopped. then the next day i would see it when i urinated and it would stop again. i have been having cramps since this last period. my period is due again in a week. my husband swears that i am pregnant. he says pregnant women's vagina gets hotter. and i have heard that before as well. i took a cheap dollar store pregancy test and it was negative. but when i was pregnant with my daughter i took 3 hpt and 2 blood test that all came back negative. and i had no sex between conception and confirmation which was about 6 weeks later
your sharing is very comforting and assuring for me. I have been trying to conceive for the past 1 year. my period has been late for 14 days. I have tried so many types of hpt and turned out negatives. When I was about to give up, I read your post. I am going to try another hpt today, maybe clearblue is a good choice, though a bit more expensive.  wish me luck.

It has been 44 days since my last cycle I took a hpt last week and it was negative. I am experiencing heartburn and indegestion and hormone surges up to ying yang. My nipples just became severely painful during church on sunday and then it went away but they have never felt that way even in my previous pregnancy. I keep feeling like I am going to start but not yet. It has hormone surges down in the pubic area at night that sometimes feel like I am going to start, but I have also been extremely gassy and I am retaining a ton a water. I have imprints in my skin and cannot where my wedding ring. About a week ago this started. I scheduled an appointment to see a doctor next tuesday to get a blood test and took another hpt today. The hpt is still negative. I have taken an ept and a first response before, but no luck. What are the possibilities that I am pregnant? Is it normal to have hpt say negative at this point?
I am 22 dpo no AF symptoms are weird kind of pressure in uterus area and sensitivity to smells and cravings and aversions to food, very moody, kind of like PMS.  I am 10 days late for my period and normally clockwork every 25 days.  All I get is BFN from dollar tree hpt.  Just took one this morning with fmu.  So confused!
Yeah so I'm 10 days late. I got off pill in December and have had 2 normal periods. Took 3 pregnancy test cause I've felt different, tired a lot, sensitive to smells and some nausea. The tests were all negative. How long does it take to show up? Is it cause I was on a low hormone pill? I'm scared. Were weren't trying to get pregnant we've been using condoms, and no oops ...hmm please help. Thank you
ok, so i had a baby in sept 2010, and i get my period every 28 days before pregnancy and still after.. NOW, IM 24 DAYS LATE..(which i've havent been late) I took 5 test which came out negative..Im kind of confused beacause, i know for a fact EPT worked when, I found out i was pregnant. So, im surt of thinking about waiting until my next "period" or should i just to the dr's.....((hoping that i am))
HI.... really looking for some advice. i have a 3 year old son, and got diagnosed with PCOS last year. Me and partner have been trying for another baby for a year and half now. cycle is usually between 35 and 42 days. I am now on day 56 with no period. breats are slightly tender and had a slight pinkish discharge today when went to bathroom. Few cramps last week and feeling tired. Im not sure its all in my head because i want to be pregnant but ive never been this late. I have done 6 preg test, every other day, all are negative. I will go to my docs this week, but just wanted some advice to put my mind at rest? Please help ............x
I had a natural miscarriage on June 14, 2011 and had been bleeding for 8 days prior to passing the baby and tissue.  I have yet to have a period (over 13 weeks now) though I had 2 days of light spotting 2 1/2 weeks ago, which I thought could be implantation bleeding.  I have taken 2 HPT's a week apart, with this past Saturday being the most recent and both read negative.  I am nauseous every morning and tired all the time.  Lots of gas too and starting to pee more often, some mild cramping on occasion.  My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex in the hopes of conceiving again.  Any help is appreciated.
So I had my period last month (aug16th) now its October 6th. I am really late, I took two expensive tests first response around September 22 and on the 25, both negative. I've been eating alot, these past two days I've had period like cramps, when I would have a period I wouldn't cramp until the third day so I found that weird. Now tonight I have the worst weird stomach pain I haven't had before.....I have had a history of irregular periods/normal tiny cysts on ovaries like two years ago,but I've been fine. Me and.my bf always have sex. He has always ejaculated in me many times and I have never got pregnant. I have always wanted to but never happened so I lost hope but recently I think I am but I'm not... my nipples arnt sore. Or I haven't thrown up but I've had all the other simptoms...but those two tests were negative.... its October 6th.  
Hey (I know I'm YEARS late) but did you ever end up being pregant? I'm goin through the EXACT same situation and I'm sooo confused on what's going on.
hi all, love reading this forum, my DH and i have been ttc for 3 months im now 6 DPO and having slight period cramping in my side just to side of my belly button, and watery creamy CM. No other symptoms yet but early days... what are your thoughts??
Got a similar situation.
I have been having regular periods fr the past months, as for this month my date is supposed to be on the 12th, but there's no sign till now. taken two pregnancy tests, both were negative. I do have cramps for almost 4days now.
could it be a baby?
PLEASE help me!!
Hey guys ,
I'm kinda in the same vote last month I got my periods and this month I forgot to take a few of my white pills , and since then I haven't gotten my period thou this is the first time I been on them in a while I stopped taking it two weeks ago to see if it was the pill but still no sign n I'm getting worried coz I finical can't have a kid ATM I took a hpt test that came back negative it's been three weeks now could I be pregnant ?? Or good it be my pill last couple of months I been major stressed but. With being kick out of home etc oh n I haven't had a pap smear yet either  i really need help
I am the same, but I was never on birth control, I just had a baby four months ago and I started getting my periods right away, now I am 10 days late and I keep getting negative pregnancy test, I've been having dome what the same symptoms of my 1st pregnancy but when I tested with my 1st, it came out positive within 2days of being late, and now I just don't know what it could be, I keep getting really bad cramps and instead of blood its discharge? I just don't know what to do, I also have an insuarce problem so I can't go to the doc. Could I be pregnant again?
Hi, I'm 35, and have never had a baby, but always wanted to become pregnant, I been married since I was 23 and tried getting pregnant every month since. I like many others have had may symptoms. The first day of my last period was sept. 30th, so I bought a 1st response test today and it was negative.

I have tender nipples, nausea, I throw up my dinner last sat. My smell is very sensitive, I have mild cramps almost every day in nov. Discharge clear milky stuff, but it doesn't smell, Im really tired all day long, I'm hungry all day long, could some body please help me, I'm so confused, but really want to be be pragnant, only God knows how much.
Hello everyone!
Ok here is my situation.
I am trying to get pregnant.  I went off the pill in August and have had 3 periods.  My cycles have been 38 days, 37 days, 34 days, and now at day 45 and still no period.  I've taken multiple home pregnancy tests all have been negative (the last one I took was yesterday).  I've had 2 blood tests which were also both negative, my last blood test as 5 days ago.  My doctor said that this is normal for going off the pill and to follow up with him next month at my physical.  

It is really frustrating for me as we are trying to get pregnant.  I could say that I am getting "symptoms" however my mind tends to play tricks on me as I've felt "symptoms" before and then got my period.  I've been getting cramps on and off for the last two weeks like i've been getting my period, and then nothing happens.

Could I be pregnant? What should i do?
I havnt had my period since november I am sexually active my partner and I have had unprotected sex a couple of time in December and January. I was on depo for birth control bit missed my last shot in aug. I have takin 4 dollar store test and all were negative. I'm super scared in only 19 and I'm not ready for a baby. Please help me

Symptoms:
Very sore breast, the middle part of my nipple is almost white
Eridable, sensitive feelin
Nashis when ridding in the car
Very hungry all the time also thirsty 24/7
Trouble falling asleep but I sleep super hard now when I finally do
More discharge then normal white/clear....
This my situation.
i am only 18 wil complete 19 soon. I am with my boyfreind for 2 years on the 18 of this month february and for that time i was with him we never use protection and i don't take any type of birth control. my boyfriend wants a baby but some how i cant have. but last month in january 16 i drop sick and i had a midwife came to take care of me and she also notice that my womb very low and on the side by nearly around my hip so she left it up and put it in place.after a week i went and have sex and now i feel so different i dont know if im pregnant but my period suppose to come feb the 18 and it dont come so i decide to give it the first week of march and if it dont come down then im pregnant. can anyone help me out with advise or some sort please and thank you.

Symptoms:
-Very sore breast, the middle part of my nipple have a white substance even though it's the from ever since but to me it look like it has more.
-sensitive feelin
-Very hungry all the time
-Even thirsty 24/7 wasnt like that before
I am two months later and went to Dr yesterday...all tests are negative but have all the symptoms...started getting headaches today...Dr said was a bladder infection and the antibiotics he gave are safe if I am...but here is the draw back...he told me he is 90% sure I am not pregnant and with the antibiotics they would be safe in case....I'm freaking  because everything is there for pregnancy....has anyone.e gone through. This?
my last period was October 27 and I have yet to have another I feel as though Ima throw up around the same time every day my eating has picked up and I'm always sleepy I took an hpt tht came back negative I actually made myself pee this afternoon  by drinking pop could tht be the reason for a negative? not sure if its stress because,me and my bf haven't,been using protection should I just make a doctors apt n get blood work
Hi Megan! Lets just say I am almost 2 weeks late, and now have a bad cold. Stuffy noses and sore throat along with some cramps. I had lost my appetite for meat and have taking several pregnancy test, some negative some positive. I went to docter and had a negative urine test. I am going to go back and ask for a blood test/
HI I'm just reading through all these "could I be pregnant" posts and wondering if anyone was!  Since you posted in November if you were then you're just about to or have just given birth - so... were you?
Hello ladies I really need help. I'm 22 dpo 8 days late for Af and not a sign of it. I spotted 2 weeks ago (i think) and I've taken 4 hpt since then all bfns. I think I've been getting twinges in my bbs , I've been getting nauseous everytime I eat after around 6 and I've been having horrible headaches. I've also been having mild heartburn and creamy cm. My cervix is positioned high and is I guess a firm/soft I usually have a very accurate 29 day cycle (give or take a day) and I have been ttc, but its killing me not knowing what's wrong seeing that I keep getting bfns on every hpt. Any help or suggestions?!