Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Losing hope :(

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Losing hope :(

I don't know if I really have a question but I guess I just need support. My fiance and I have been ttc for about 9 months now and in November I had a miscarriage. I use a calender to predict ovulation day.... The first day of my last period was January 22nd and my cycle is an average of 32 days. We had sex the 2nd, 4th, 7th, 9th. I ovulated the 7th, I been having tender breast, very tired, and some light cramping mostly today (2/17/2013). My next expected period is the 23rd. I know early pregnancy signs can be the same as your period but I just want to be a mom so bad and I want to begin my family. I feel I would be an amazing mom but every time I get my period it means no baby and I lose hope. Plus the miscarriage just knocked me down even farther and I just need some hope.
I am with you. I had a misscariage at 17 weeks and 5 days nov 18th. I got my period dec 30-5 and I was  12 days late for my second period feb 12. I want a babe so bad. I wish you luck
I'm a guy, and I'm 18, so I can't say I know how you feel, but my mother has had 12 miscarriages to this day, she managed 3 children, and we are all pretty good kids, what I'm saying is, when she had her miscarriages she was torn apart, as any caring woman trying for a family would be, but there is always hope... The fact that you got pregnant the first time is a good sign, it means you and your partner are both fertile, however this does mean it still is up to chance, but if you keep trying I have no doubt that it will happen, fertile couples with no issues can take months with numerous time copulating each month while following ovulation etc. so don't lose heart if it takes a while, it just means that when you finally have your child, you will cherish them that much more. If that makes sense? By the sounds of it you will make a great mother, keep trying, don't lose hope, seek help from a family planning clinic if you wish? They can just help confirm fertility and give some tips etc.