Maybe pregnant after miscarriage?
On April 24, 2012 I had a miscarriage ( natural no d/c). I stopped bleeding about a week later. My husband and I continued having "relations" . On the 22 of this month I went to the doctor for a check up and preg. Test was negative. My doc said I should be starting my cycle soon because I had a lot of clear discharge. On the 25 I took a opk and it came back positive. Today I took a home preg. Test and I saw a faint positive. Could this be a new preg.
If you got a negative before, and now a positive, it's likely it's from a new pregnancy. So take another test, if it's positive still, see your doctor as soon as possible, there may be things he/she can do to help maintain a healthy pregnancy for you. A lot of women have said they're more fertile after a miscarriage, so it's very possible, and sounds like that's what happened. Good luck hun!!